All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Ganglia (all questions on hosts)

Ganglia (all questions on hosts)

Posts 1 to 30 of 86

Friends!
Began explore vyazku the shock of leader. The most grassroots knot Albright. Take up knitting on pletne Wiplash 0.06 and trabucco adds 0.3 the green (not am confident, that the original of the). So here is. Very disquieting me knot! Will have hosted whether he rings. Toiros left 2 centimeters only on monofile. Anyways, I the entire in neponyatkakh.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

very disquieting me knot! Will have hosted whether he rings. Toiros left 2 centimeters only on monofile

Knot cool,, too, thus'm using. :cool: mustache not leave - cutting "under zero." And through rings normal diameter passes is famously. On such vershinkakh, as have mediums Shimano better not try - will sorrow, and here is on khevikakh without problems (done 3, 4 Oz.)

Something Protestantism me Oleg. Okay stuck on Mikado.

Used last summer monolesku on Mikadovskom feeder 0.16 and shock from 0.24. Knot Albright, toiros under zero but. Shock did 2.5 length rods up, to knot anodyne rings already in moment horizontal straightening up fidera under zabrose, then knot flown imperceptibly. Rings incidentally such on vershinkakh, that a needle tsiganskaya iai?i not passes.

+1

val19981
And shock another?

лёша wrote:

and shock another?

Yes simple cheap monoleska any.

лёша wrote:

and shock another?

Two years ago has purchased another the shock of leader from Sun Line-15 meters and diameters from 0.3 until — a. 've been doing on coil with beytrannerom size of 3,500. Not appreciate. Thick harsher the fishing line is increasingly time tries to you could sell your story on shpule. Tried to cut them up to reduce your fair share diameter, but nothing not ‘ - quite a short is obtained. On EO 2008 in Odessa on train, spewed his and it's stuck in her the usual monofil 0,3mm. Now not beat myself up on this about. Think, another the shock of leader will seems interested in karpovoy it comes to shagging and ??? on on large size 8,000-10,000. In feeder he not need. In my opinion. :mybb:

+2

Boev wrote:

I think, another the shock of leader will seems interested in karpovoy it comes to shagging and ??? on on large size 8,000-10,000. In feeder he not need. In my opinion.

I was signing up for under every word! :yep:

Boev wrote:

. Two years ago has purchased another the shock of leader from Sun Line-15 meters and diameters from 0.3 until — a. Not appreciate.

Accounted for harvest with this shock-leader on sees in Kyiv.

With-wound shock on coil 4,000 size on Simano some as got a knack for.

But after just one days industrialized fishing - the shock of leader was posechen shell near trough quite decently.

So why to pay twice?

Now give shock-leader only on 1 fishing trip, from conventional monofila (not leaving) about 0.35 mm.

+2

Dood wrote:

Now give the shock of leader only on 1 fishing trip, from conventional monofila (not leaving) about 0.35 mm.

What knot Wladyslaw Ivanovich? As passes he rings and, that for rings? (Remember you FOXite)

And why need shoklider? In carpe his use often, and in feeder -.

Last edited by fm967 (Feb 26 2010 21:54:16)

Ah when gets caught on strong during big rivers strive to apply more subtle Building tools, so as this helps cope with burdens forces water tide. The thin the cord - less subject to action water. However with thin puffed particularly strongly not shvyrnyosh without proper skill, are possible otstrely trough, so shock leader mismanaged with this task.
The second moment use of shock leader - this under it comes to shagging on so-called "of lasting" places, camping on E. Where much colony shellfish or it's flint bottom. Wicker Building tools more are subject to their negative action, than monofilnaya the fishing line is. Ah more experienced colleagues by first if that.
I plan harvest on charges of - there bottom without obvious colonies shellfish and of stones. Such sand-melo-crappy shale the assistant. Sejm of the Republic of and to our fundraising champion, which plan visit, too, have a powerful for, but on character trawling not know as and that.
I of course hope indispensable without shock leader because as:
1. Fear for rings other
2. Rivers in the mmeste wide until 100 meters and on 50-60 meters I in principle, you know, bung normal and 40 grammovuyu the feeder a psychic.
But should be in are and so took care of a viscous the shock of leader.

Emerged one question: Perhaps whether the use of the shock of leader from twist are spaced, for example 0.2? The main -monofil 0,18-0.2 and the shock of leader - the cord from -0.20-0.25! Sense - not Bandage each time shock from a new slice monofila!

Георгий wrote:

WHOLESALE -monofil 0,18-0.2 and the shock of leader - the cord from -0.20-0.25!

Ah and why would and there is no? If clams there is no.

+1

Knot will less, rings undergo easier!

Guys, and a node Albright where the right? Hereso, and saw where the Figure, so there recent keep go on Different. http://proribalku.ru/shop/filestore//albr.jpghere is Figure. So what preferable to?

Last edited by val19981 (Feb 27 2010 12:35:45)

I'm knitting the, which on exiled. Nor has never failed. :cool:

Heed! And I the that on exiled quite recently found, he simply break down at all, and here is the that on the picture (Hands under him not pixels, with 5 th attempts'm done, but knot an amazing is obtained! Now d knitting the, that challenging.

In the last time I'm tying this up shock-leader here is thus node. Morkva.
http://uploads.ru/t/U/0/b/U0bLs.jpg

Expense of moreover that knot is obtained discharge hopper (’ t going to tie so to cone was in side zabrosa) - on zabrose arises less problems under small rings. And knitting his (personally me) easier than Albright.

Last edited by Yura L. (Oct 28 2011 23:08:06)

Yura L. wrote:

If who knows as correctly is called - sign over pliz.

"Carrot" or "mahin leader knot" on English.

Duffy333, thank you)) I already I mentioned (under aid google alert)

On some maximum carrot holds better than Albright but, stared down the end of the fishing line of yours which was sticking perpendicular. Then did so, after formation simple knot and prodevaniya in him twist are spaced was tightening, the end of the shock placed to the very shock and atop all this only keep twist are spaced, further as usually. After a make ends under zero, nothing not sticks out and not're loosening. Carrot knot the a good and is said that in the smallest rings, the only minus and the kind the reason on which I'm using Albright, this a malign thump under podmotke, camping on E. Cone the in ode side, crashes normal, and getting sucked up with thud.

Hello! Podskajite pliz who employs for fiksatsyi vertlyuzhka to the main here is such knot http://uploads.ru/t/4/U/X/4UXlf.jpg
As he were instant or not?

Last edited by agv83 (Mar 3 2012 23:50:18)

I'm using either a similar GRINNER Knot(suited as for twist are spaced, so and for fishing line of yours):

http://uploads.ru/t/V/w/I/VwIRF.jpg

Either more simple, but not less were instant PALOMAR(especially good with fishing line):

http://uploads.ru/t/n/o/i/noikG.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

I'm using either a similar GRINNER Knot (suited as for cord, so and for filament):

And here is auto is need to try! Me simply interestingly, under zatyazhke knot not will be whether the fishing line is deformirovatsya? Thank you for knot, d and men,!

agv83 wrote:

“I don’t simply interestingly, under zatyazhke knot not will be whether the fishing line is deformirovatsya?

Not forget to moisten knot before protraction additionally confirms! That on a fishing line, that on document with a string - knot wetting the!

Yuri wrote:

Don’t forget to moisten knot before protraction additionally confirms!

I always this do! But deal knot with starters lifting the fingernail of the, and perishing then do full a puff - there raskosami not is deformed!

For compounds fishing line of yours, twist are spaced, fidergama with vertlyugom'm using the usual clinch Knot. Simple and credible enforcement knot. :cool:
http://www.ukrfishing.net/uploads/posts/2009-02/1234852420_image001.gif

+2

Yuri wrote:

that on document with a string - knot wetting the!

All so think? I never knot on document with a string not urine.

Always urine all ganglia. And on a fishing line and on document with a string.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Ganglia (all questions on hosts)