All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Ganglia (all questions on hosts)

Ganglia (all questions on hosts)

Posts 61 to 86 of 86

kis_lex wrote:

val19981 wrote (and):

Guys, and knot Albright where the right? Here so

Rnbs organs is by wrote (and):

Pletney obvivaem mono? Correctly?

Not know correctly or not, so as know people which taping mono around pletni. But I prefer obmatyvat pletyonnuyu to let the line out around mono. Knot is obtained a compact and easily passes through rings fidernykh udilisch. Thus associated knot from 15Lb pletni and 0,35mm mono easily passes through rings nexave BX winkelpiker, maverovskoy system and milovskikh udilisch.

Jan wrote:

. So associated knot from 15Lb pletni and 0,35mm mono easily passes through rings nexave BX winkelpiker

Knitting correctly, but why on pikere such shock-leader. 0,35mm? :canthearyou:

Boev wrote:

knitting correctly, but why on pikere such shock-leader. 0,35mm? :canthearyou:

Increasingly is true, on pikere such shock leader don't need me anymore. But to rid themselves from all concerns Claw knot through rings udilisch, has experienced such shock leader and on pikere. For something now without shred fears'm using love shock leader on any my own rods.

the Brothers Scherbakovy 43 th issuance "Fishing ganglia"- 'm knitting all ganglia on their example. All very amply and simply. You get clicking. The film truth with site not to download his, rewritten electoral have Comrade.

And here is with kryuchkovyazom something raze not get all buddy-buddy. "Trombone" knot likes more and is obtained better. And sverkhmelkie hooks until apply not accounted for.

Last edited by VDA (Mar 6 2012 15:16:59)

VDA wrote:

A here is with kryuchkovyazom something raze not get all buddy-buddy.

I year ago as his bought, so, too, razduplitsya could not. Well, that here guys prompted. I have constipation was on final stage, when instead of, to, nakrutiv already deal on Handguards and smochiv knot, I long thought, far tail filament stick, instead whether later steps, to simply consumes for ceasing, vyschelknuv hook from some Sponges kryuchkovyaza and continue to his pull, until all not will happen needless. :rolleyes:

But trombone on Minenko I have even 4000m2 as well as raze. , too,, in sight, himself principle not understood.

Carlos wrote:

on Minenko

Sense in is that need insert one or two finger in wiggle (as conveniently) and toRNAdo only the lower part of deal around Handguards hook, under this upper part of deal should not turn around around Handguards. Than less trigger those harder to knitting thus way.

+1

BAMBUR- Sasha, I mind all understand - fingers not so)

Carlos

You watched video Peter Minenko, where he showed mechanism knitting circle? For on journal scheme I have fingers so're, grapple solved a high-, but knot not struck up. Then ???'m done, but in end was something the next "yes ah on figs."
And on video, get to practice "on cats", i.e. on the hook for industrialized fishing a goby, yes with fishing line 0.4, and then as on oil.

Although, if speech about junctions, ????? fingers spin it's its macrame. Here is I mentioned and announced his. Now standard-order to sever - need recall, and here on slot machine.

As something progressed infishing Music, ah and one Barfly "meryalsya pipiskami" with a consultant for, showed him knitting krovavgogo knot "Blood Knot." In his the hands of this was increasingly very quickly and simply.

http://www.animatedknots.com/bloodknot/ … p;Website=

How many watched scheme, animations and then looked. Not fig not understood.

Danser wrote:

How many watched scheme, animations and then looked. Not fig not understood.

And I to let the line out only them and eliminating. Try a match want me to put forwards fishing line of yours. Place, far prodevat, is denoted by, and further, as on oil. In late a match, naturally, to remove. Success!

When need was link two fishing line of yours motley diameter, then I enjoyed node, again same podsmotrennym have Peter Minenko http://okafish.ru/uzel/minenko.htm

And now siding with on knot "Palomar." In been belly, more convenient with InternetCELL and not less much safer.

Danser wrote:

You watched video Peter Minenko, where he showed mechanism knitting circle?

This where he then host at under cane is abandoning? - Did you look. He there shows on the hook size of with fist (ah almost). And I would still not understood. And hands those more.

Danser wrote:

"Palomar."

Nothing not messed up? Palomar for likely, ah with Iraq desert for vertlyuzhkov, but as them two fishing line of yours?

wrote:

Nothing not messed up? Palomar for likely, ah with Iraq desert for vertlyuzhkov, but as them two fishing line of yours?

Am asking forgiveness. (Whisky followed not in the contestant steppe). Speech commanded about node "Albright."

Carlos wrote:

This is where he then host at under cane is abandoning? - Did you look. He there shows on the hook size of with fist (ah almost).

Yes, precisely about the opera, and speech is faring. With his hand was the right show mechanism knitting circle on a large the hook with long one tsevyom, yes and the fishing line is was as least 0.4 mm.
But knot deal such, strictly personal. Someone, she knits "a bloody" with closed have Gods, and me it notby definition. Ah and figs with him!

wrote:

Dual a surgical (on-my so is called) Schnur incapable doubled and two times prodevaetsya in the noose. When he stems on thick a fishing line, he even superficially talk looks-as from macrame knot. And magnitude deal can be regulate.

I, too, until the recent these node enjoyed, but sometimes noticing - knot has in having "slide" under burdens, as would umenshaetsya noose under the feeder! Kinda glanced on one of sites on hosts the exit: Added up the loop. One times obmatali around foundations, and then two times in loop. Zatagivanie super, knot from this not suffers.
Look, maybe I do whom useful.

Last edited by umka (May 13 2012 21:48:46)

Not moved in. Watch would.

How I you understood, you are using knot
http://uploads.ru/t/W/9/x/W9xuN.jpg

When I spoke obmatyvaem around foundations, had mind this:
http://uploads.ru/t/q/B/y/qByTC.jpg
This flamaskaya noose, only then thread two times on a loop, on Figure depicts one times.
Hope his.

-8. And-with plus unconnected to automatically petlevyazy make. In my opinion, knot only for tug ropes.

For tug ropes this glee turnover not need, the kind as mechanics actions forces traction fish will only down by knot. And when really jibe Pater Noster (disambiguation)on the main a fishing line (as example for understanding of mechanics), then this turnover will keep the knot for trough from his "slip." Take homilies (batch mode) financing with long pig--this and sambuca strongly for different make ends filament / twist are spaced (as times these forces will act on knot for trough in moment vyvazhivaniya fish), sometimesknot not flatlining rather, little moreover that glides for, so and prepare the fishing line / the cord as would "prozhevyvaet" in this place, as a consequence lose reliability material. Sometimes friction a slight to 5. 7 mm, but this enough that would weaken material.
This from personal its tried experience, hope not messed.

In my opinion during every zabrosa double a surgical lingers centrifugal force so, that under vyvazhivanii rather udilishche gonna hurt or cord on zhivomu well, you rip, than he housing will start. -20 not'm using. And double vosmyorka- this the Aspell knot for kryuchkovyaza (for very gossamer stem, 0.1 thinner). Kryuchkovyaz bought, but until not enjoyed, 2 povodochnitsy complete, and interested. Under 2 hundreds of tug ropes.

Hello!
Podskazhyte somehow node easier connect the cord with shock?
That would knot was nebolshym and solid!
Because rings disappointing there's a big!

Andrey12345.That knot, which you need. White mono, blue cord.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyoayxB6D7M

Want a bit experiment with trend to, and try knitting plan. BC, or helicopter on chunk flyurokarbona 0.28. What ganglia come toflyuriku?

Wolfgang Flur quietly really jibe -20or a double appreciating the node.I'm knitting the first. :mybb:

Oleg, thank you. I Th something thought that to flyuriku need to something Afghanistans particular brand.

Importantly. Copiously to moisten and severely dragging. Increasingly.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Ganglia (all questions on hosts)