All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Had forced of bream on faint River

Had forced of bream on faint River

Posts 1 to 30 of 127

Not found a similar state themes, and here is decided to open himself.
Interested in your experience, speculation, secrets, about industrialized fishing of bream on not big River with slow the passage, think in Ukraine their many, and this can be discuss, and over time can be muster many interesting information in this is only.
Terms industrialized fishing.
Specifically interested in had forced of bream on River with wide 50-80m. The depth of until 3m, for - the slow.

Choice snap.
- Udilische
- Katushka
- expanding (the length of the, the thickness of the)
- hook (the size of the?) perhaps there is concrete model?
- WHOLESALE raskosami, pletenka (the thickness of the), perhaps there is ready to and proven decisions

Choice prikormki
- Spring
- Summer
- Autumn
- Winter

Choice bait
- Spring
- Summer
- Autumn
- Winter

Choice seats industrialized fishing
On any box better seek of bream? Direct distances might rivers, twists rivers, the grasses, bushes, terrible stare and so on?

Think this core information will enough many rybolovam, so if whom the not difficult paid 10-15 minutes attention, mercy of am asking, share experience :)

On viliky 150-200m

Not know as on Ukraine, have us all neshirokie and nebystrye rivers actively firebomb marriages. Although small seeks the packs meet, but actively for them have there is no time, I better'm going to go on serious the river. All of course in my opinion, truth and not only my, but and many my known. Has on four areas in which catching himself and my friends.

2Maks:
Other films Zuma "dive a new generation - Lovlya of bream in River" and "dive a new generation - NOCHNOY feeder in city of"

Max, bream in rivers with depth until 3m., spring, rather a (orientalis), some large, the few, individual and overgrown frat spawn aren remain on some time in such rivers.
If speech is faring about spring while fishing for in may legitimately be sold places, then feeder here not "is so apparently driving", rather fishing pole with one crocheted will preferable to and legal-ish. Had forced on small and sea rivers spring-thousand tons, even on the principle of "caught-release."
Summer had forced on small rivers until 3-'s meters depth and weak, perhaps, will be difficult from-for water areas of vegetation, and so-as from-for availability of a rich natural the aft base. On of bream from pounds. And higher count are not likely-whether will have-he will seek seats "give me a cold" and simply going from faint rivers on greater water.
If small river not combine with big water "on direct" (without dams, dams and others. Facilities) the of bream in such small river, likely, no. If-as valleys the savienojama with greater, then count on poklyovku solid fish we can in a mouth of faint rivers and adjacent to sometimes the sites, far are possible outs of bream for meal from "big water." On other box small rivers with depth 3 forge the, wide 50-70 forge the And small the passage can be count on when scale a white bream.
There is such a valleys the under Vinnutsya, Ukraine, is called Moat. Touring there well in any time year. Not "zapressovana", Bank clean, pets market sing, even andatry there is. For day, sometimes, not witnessed nor one person. All the rubble from trees in water create impression corner, where not one has gone before leg rights. And presence human with line repels marriage.

Last edited by Den2811 (Mar 26 2014 03:28:51)

+3

Eslibvzyat Sumy in Poltava area!
Here there is bream?
On Easter an anagram spend some time fishing!

In my opinion with Lozovoy closer on) of slip.

Theme very daunting! In our edges only 1 the average and heap small rivers. So that very interestingly opinion colleagues what about the industrialized fishing in data conditions. :flag:

Sten wrote:

in my opinion with Lozovoy closer on) of slip.

Yes to kumu (museum) on their Easter a bender in New Sanzhary'm going to go!
And there Vorskla!
On Samara never return not catching.
Although found often in Pavlograde.
There is who of these steppes? Where near Pavlograda can be fish swim?

shameta wrote:

Although found often in Pavlograde.
There is who of these steppes? Where near Pavlograda can be fish swim??

You rural-urban divide Kocherezhki. There try. Me liked. Khtya long this was.

Donets, on uchaske where fishing, now and again wide meters twenty-. Enleve on svale. The depth of Dam three. 'm dropping downstream on on 10 hours. The distance 23 turnover 4000katushki. Before fed only the feeding trough, now talking ab balls'm dropping in point industrialized fishing. Believe, that where there is opportunity feed 5322991 need to feed 5322991, in my opinion you overfeed difficult. Outcome see themselves. Fish-sicles sypukha, zapeshanaya on gorokhovom puree and melase. Yes forgot, Obekt- bream. With t sten

Last edited by Sten (Apr 11 2014 19:30:26)

Sten wrote:

Donets, on uchaske where fishing, now and again wide meters twenty-. Enleve on svale. The depth of Dam three. 'm dropping downstream on on 10 hours. The distance 23 turnover 4000katushki. Before fed only the feeding trough, now talking ab balls'm dropping in point industrialized fishing. Believe, that where there is opportunity feed 5322991 need to feed 5322991, in my opinion you overfeed difficult. Outcome see themselves. Fish-sicles sypukha, zapeshanaya on gorokhovom puree and melase. Yes forgot, Obekt- bream. With t sten

Edited sten (Today 18 :30: 26)

And made a normal bream nips?
There is Possibility to fish on from seats where Canal Dnepr river Donbas is lapsing in Donets to fish and until the most Izum.
Never there not zaezhal, but in this year want try.
Who any baited in the these box?
That have in view under SYPukhoy?
The bait the worm? Maggot?
Dog leashes but also long?

Last edited by shameta (Apr 11 2014 21:30:01)

http://sb.uploads.ru/t/UPzbf.jpg
Sypukha this hot dry prikormka. On a fishing market its many flagship, fishdrim, traper. Dog leashes but also from 60 see Bream so, Bait-- -Vesna oparik night crawlers. Summer the worm with podsadkoy oparya.

Last edited by Sten (Apr 11 2014 21:59:17)

+2

'oc! D have in view!

shameta wrote:

Eslibvzyat Sumy in Poltava area!
Here there is bream?
On Easter an anagram spend some time fishing!

shameta wrote:

yes to kumu (museum) on their Easter a bender in New Sanzhary'm going to go!
And there Vorskla!

There is. Desirable harvest below Kuntsevskaya (Moscow Metro) dam. And the through it fish poorly passes upward downstream on. So local "guerrillas" say. :)

Below GZS?
'oc!
And higher downstream on not?

With of Dnepr suited until Kuntsevskaya (Moscow Metro) GES fish, and the very GES pass not can. There (higher GES) if and there is fish, then aborigennaya. T. E. The kind, which there was born, grew and lives.
And still, there is such element of topography of, as poll local population. "Fingers in doors" ("steel" hot tea ") - all tell and will reveal. :)

Last edited by Yuri (Apr 13 2014 15:32:55)

Yuri wrote:

Since of Dnepr suited until Kuntsevskaya (Moscow Metro) GES! Fishy, fishy, very basis GES pass not can. There (higher GES) if and there is fish, then aborigennaya. T. E. The kind, which there was born, grew and lives.
And still, there is such element of the topography that the as poll local population. "Which was in doors" ("Schnapps hot of tea "the) - all will narrate will reveal.

Edited Yuri (Yesterday 14 :32: 55)

I understand, that this GES one downstream on from of Dnepr until Kvntsevskoy first Russian LNG was delivered?

In Poltava area very like elektroudochkami fish jerking off!
Kumets says, very many fish marriages beat the crap out, triviality are not taking, Bank are dotted with inside a dead and kantuzhenoy fish tank.
Carried out opinion that themselves the Jaeger've been preying.

Seems, except Kuntsevskaya (Moscow Metro) GES more nothing on River there is no until of Dnepr. In early life from Poltava until all conceivable walking on-person canoes on 1641 Poltava received city status. Handled, you know, row. Since then many water old good. :)

Colleagues! Share know-how notions what about the industrialized fishing bream in small and medium-size rivers! The big info specific 0! Theme like built pro this! Or can I am mistaken.

SSV wrote:

Colleagues! Share know-how notions what about the industrialized fishing bream in small and medium-size rivers! The big info specific 0! Theme like built pro this! Or can I am mistaken.

Concrete questions instead ask, easier will respond.

Sten wrote:

SSV wrote (and):

Concrete questions instead ask, easier will respond.

In the early created by themes were concrete questions. And have gone in discussion far to go. :tomato:

Zentiva man on the above questions reciprocate 20-this resource, and in each pages on 20. Smoke on the sly. Would you bet concrete question atoning concrete the answer.

SSV
If be obektivnym, then 50-80m this not small river, small this 15 and less. That concerns directly first office the was Japan Stan's, gender Forum precisely about this. Ah and if about small rivers, then bream there a and need to constantly get ahead of ourselves him znachit and the trouble of displaying tackle :hobo:. Anyways its intended fishing.

Last edited by (Apr 14 2014 23:51:34)

wrote:

SSV
If be obektivnym, then 50-80m this not small river, small this 15 and less. That concerns directly first office the was Japan Stan's, gender Forum precisely about this. Ah and if about small rivers, then bream there a and need to constantly get ahead of ourselves him znachit and the trouble of displaying tackle. Anyways its intended fishing.

Signature author

If some in than you something not understood, not fact, that in the rest of the you already has understood! (With)

Zalezhno a vodozbrno festival Zroby Meni Hip communal swimming pool places podlyayutsya on aaeee ? ei?ii?ao ? ?, seredn the kind mal.

Until great nalezhat places, ye will have fundraising geografchnikh zones ? ia?ou the exhibition equipment the Participant vodozboru Aviation 50 yew. Kvadratnikh the hill.

Until serednkh nalezhat places, ye ia?ou the exhibition equipment the Participant vodozboru a 2 until 50 yew. Kvadratnikh the hill.

Until malikh nalezhat places ? infrastructure. Vodozboru until 2 yew.

Kvadratnikh the hill.
Not from width depends. Have our areas realistically there is no big rivers. And reasoning - type harvest on svalakh. On Germans, and camping on D. On small rivers with korytoobraznoy structure not very suited. Here is and interested in that will say more experienced fideristy what about the "proven decisions

Choice prikormki
- Spring
- Summer
- Autumn
- Winter

Choice bait
- Spring
- Summer
- Autumn
- Winter

Choice seats industrialized fishing
On any box better seek of bream? Direct distances might rivers, twists rivers, the grasses, bushes, terrible stare and so on?

Think this core information will enough many rybolovam, so if whom the not difficult paid 10-15 minutes attention, mercy of am asking, share experience :) "this quote author themes.

Realistically on our rivers is impossible to find so-called style of. Tables. Svaly. They if and there is words under the most Bank. Creator of themes, think, me will support.
River in our region - the average. Wide until 100m. With complex varnished. With rocky N.Tunguska.. With extraordinary. And with strong zaroslostyu grass. There is and vodorkh. With volume 1.8 million M3. And salient 95 ga- with virtually smooth, dnom- without when expressed brovok and camping on D.- where us and as seek bream in data conditions?

I have no opportunities give deployed response to all established camping on S. Questions. Write, than'm using ya.1. Place it. Few years catching a psychic from Maver with the most easy vershinkoy. On this season bought lite from shimano.2. Coil. Drennan fd4000. 3. The cord sanlayn PE.12lb. 4 tooling. 'm using helicopter when it drops money with fidergamom virtually always. Suits fully, registering the poklevok khoroshaya.5. Dog leashes but also. : 0.10 -0.12 Preston, C.P.R.. Length tug ropes 40-' 10 "or above. From situatsii.6. Fish-sicles. Restricting himself. (Biscuits peatmosses kuk. Grits-- grits the chaff, aromy) 'm kneading it on razvarennom gorokhe leave treacle. 7. Place industrialized fishing. Seats different, 't seek brovku and vpered.8. Trough. Sealed plastic saying F.S Vegas, weight 28 "grape". Rarely 42, for not a strong. 9. The bait. The worm with podsadkoy oparika, ostentatious simply oparik. I like harvest on the evening and at night, camping on K. In bright spot time days hangs himself Bleak (fish) and a dace vlet. With start-up zakorm not do, If there is opportunity'm feeding 5322991. As something so. RSeverskiy Donets. 's region On uchaske where fishing, now and again width ot20 until 22m.

Last edited by Sten (Apr 15 2014 00:15:58)

SSV wrote:

Kvadratnikh the hill. Not from width depends.

Understood, am asking forgiveness, in this season frontal peremeryayu and after gain. :shine: . :D That where demagoguery.

wrote:

SSV wrote (and):

Kvadratnikh the hill. Not from width depends.

Understood, am asking forgiveness, in this season frontal peremeryayu and after gain. :shine: . :D That where demagoguery.

Signature author

If some in than you something not understood, not fact, that in the rest of the you already has understood! (With)

I not about this. Deal in tom- that we have no classic brovok and tables and camping on D.- here is the reason search seats for industrialized fishing! And this have us harder! On big rivers prosche- it is getting cold-look deeper-and have us virtually equal the depth of.
And need not to skip flossing-frontal peremeryayu! As something not tactfully!

I not believe, that flowing stupidly there's a ditch. At least such a not met. Although was on many rivers Ukraine. And forum vsetki advise 15 with t sten.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Had forced of bream on faint River