All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Had forced of bream on faint River

Had forced of bream on faint River

Posts 91 to 120 of 127

Not found a similar state themes, and here is decided to open himself.
Interested in your experience, speculation, secrets, about industrialized fishing of bream on not big River with slow the passage, think in Ukraine their many, and this can be discuss, and over time can be muster many interesting information in this is only.
Terms industrialized fishing.
Specifically interested in had forced of bream on River with wide 50-80m. The depth of until 3m, for - the slow.

Choice snap.
- Udilische
- Katushka
- expanding (the length of the, the thickness of the)
- hook (the size of the?) perhaps there is concrete model?
- WHOLESALE raskosami, pletenka (the thickness of the), perhaps there is ready to and proven decisions

Choice prikormki
- Spring
- Summer
- Autumn
- Winter

Choice bait
- Spring
- Summer
- Autumn
- Winter

Choice seats industrialized fishing
On any box better seek of bream? Direct distances might rivers, twists rivers, the grasses, bushes, terrible stare and so on?

Think this core information will enough many rybolovam, so if whom the not difficult paid 10-15 minutes attention, mercy of am asking, share experience :)

About like zarabotalo-)

Interestingly who tell pollsters as is leading themselves bream under industrialized fishing his on River: Bream when Takes the pourer he goes further in the upper hand against downstream or Takes the pourer and descends down downstream on?

Tit wrote:

Interesting who tell pollsters as is leading themselves bream under industrialized fishing his on River: Bream when Takes the pourer he goes further in the upper hand against downstream or Takes the pourer and descends down downstream on?

Think on kviveru can be understand))

I so understand if goes poklevka kvivera in the crease means bream is beginning to climb down down downstream on, and if on the or against or the West Bank?

In my opinion on is happening when bream shrugs off with seats crime as, and kviver its immediately tying up some a bit, this and there is "on."

If on, then this means, that there's gravy decorating specially from trawling.

Then tell that would boost the percentage of efficient poklevok better that would there's gravy was such a weight to bream its could not shift the or makimalnl menschego weight that would under slightest movement lyaschem some tackle was happening displacement trough. Tackle suppose Pater Noster (disambiguation)

Tit wrote:

Then why oh why tell that would boost the percentage of efficient poklevok

The right trigger + ceasing and on time to tie a blood knot. Here golden the mid-no! Situation as and seats industrialized fishing different. All need to visit and to experiment on exemplified place

duffy333 wrote:

If on, then this means, that there's gravy decorating specially from trawling.

And went on you! Not shift to the not to the left but on you, i.e. to Bank.

There is no, absolutely not necessarily, that to Bank. This on-start provis the main means poklevku "in Bank." But on during this only means, that there's gravy decorating specially from trawling and is in thicker water.

+1

Tit wrote:

I so understand if goes poklevka kvivera in the crease means bream is beginning to climb down down downstream on, and if on the or against or in Bank?

On my observations, the entire fish under poklyovki is beginning to shaking its head. In this case vershinka is beginning to strident, short movement in side water. This and there is the most frequent kind of poklyovki. Exceptions:
1. Karp - he can "sparovozit"
2. Another a major white fish - can "just said vershinku." So as she (a major white fish) has enough forces distract the the feeder from trawling. In moment break trough from trawling, vershinka has sufficient force its shift the in thicker water in side tension, i.e. in side Bank. So and is happening "on done."
As something so.

I have in this year worked more successfully harvest of bream on the Dnepr river on dog leashes but also 2-3 forge the Had forced onvention on the beach with depth 3-3.5 forge the Snap applied Pater Noster (disambiguation) without any sign rubber, ceasing, measuring 0.1. Crime as zavedoma pose 120 "grape". (Though can be was and 60-80 "grape". I believe on River lutshe questioning crime as on couple of tens of grams questioning more for when would give for there's gravy dynamics of fall in one thing and, too, place). You say that I sdurel or nourished German questioning such weight on such conceals, nourished German bream are scared by, from of sharp, but expense of moreover that ceasing I have a long and fodder poluaktivnyy, the main had forced sees on distance 2-3 meters from the principal coarse spills. Так вод к чему я все это пишу : при такой ловли у меня небыло ни разу поклевки на отсрела, а все поклевки похожи на резкие потяжки и реализация этих поклевок 80-90% И скажу так когда применение на реке длинного поводка при ловли леща как мне кажется оправдонно, его можно применять как способ проверки есть лещ на точки или нет, ведь лещ парень сопливый и если он есть на точки или возле ее крутится но не хочет брать насадку, будет заметен по характерной слизи на поводке, я даже выходя из того на коком расстоянии от крючка находится слизь мог варировать длинной поводка в сторону уменьшения. Here is so essentially I have is obtained harvest leschikov on details shleyvu. Despite this subject will continue in next season. Who the so eiaee?

Tit wrote:

Wu me in this year worked more successfully harvest bream on the Dnepr river on dog leashes but also 2-3 forge the Had forced onvention on the beach with depth 3-3.5 forge the Snap applied Pater Noster (disambiguation) without any sign rubber, ceasing, measuring 0.1. Crime as zavedoma pose 120 "grape". (Though can be was and 60-80 "grape". I believe on River lutshe questioning the feeder on couple of tens of grams questioning more for when would give for there's gravy dynamics of fall in one thing and, too, place).
So waters to what I all of this write: With such industrialized fishing I have being asked nor never poklevki on otsrela, and all poklevki similar on strident potyazhki and implementation these poklevok 80-90%

Otstrelov not was because, first, weight trough significantly more, than moreover demanded conditions industrialized fishing, and she worked as dead-bolted holed anchor, and, second, the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity so big, that potyazhka already zaseksheysya fish was virtually seminal contacts beneath the - imagine how many might need to kids to go plow in "anchor" bottom and distract the his from trawling.
And poklevki in the form of abrupt potyazhekthis already not poklevki - this fish already samozaseklas.

Have us (in Kyiv on Dnieper River) with such-tug ropes particularly not catch - and clams on bottom full of the, and any chekhon / sinets chance not would give nozzle of wait of bream.
Although had forced bream in big River (Dnepr river) and faint (theme in principle about this) this all ??? different things.

+1

I enleve bream often on-start, mostly this daily allowance Bartnik, so here is I’d say bream still nor never not "were picking off", poklevki very often occur under morning 4-6 morning he then apparently moves away can someone will recommend as his keep on point industrialized fishing

reyAND wrote:

I enleve bream often on-start, mostly this daily allowance Bartnik, so here is I’d say bream still nor never not "were picking off", poklevki very often occur under morning 4-6 morning he then apparently moves away can someone will recommend as his keep on point industrialized fishing

Peas crushed raw, got + a bit some dried bread and barley nedovarennogo about half Bada, and all of this in prikormku. Feed, feed, and even times feed my dear! :crazyfun: . I enleve bream at night, with 9 fringes the evening zakarmlivayu point and about hours night begin the first poklyovki, case and before are they biting. I have and there where I enleve bream "person's shooting at" always, rarely but case poklyovka in-style "give feeder", only you turn you back or you come any to neighbor here same two smyka and the cord hangs. From and tackle shop: 's asymmetrical noose, ceasing 50-70 see, there's gravy 50-60g. Enleve on faint River Zgar, on it the emerges for the his in general there is no. Are they biting fish until six, seven morning as when and then are they biting deaf as if been switched off light, launching uniforms Walk home :D.

Last edited by метод75 (Jan 23 2016 11:05:22)

+1

метод75 wrote:

Corn. it gives you gas crushed raw, got + a bit some dried bread and barley nedovarennogo about half Bada, and all of this in prikormku. Feed, feed, and even times feed my dear!. I enleve bream at night, with 9 fringes the evening zakarmlivayu point and about hours night begin the first poklyovki, case and before are they biting. I have and there where I enleve bream "person's shooting at" always, rarely but case poklyovka in-style "give feeder", only you turn you back or you come any to neighbor here same two smyka and the cord hangs. From cordages: 's asymmetrical noose, ceasing 50-70 see, there's gravy 50-60g. I'll hold you in faint River Zgar, on it the emerges for the his in general there is no. Are they biting fish until six, seven morning as when and then are they biting deaf as if been switched off light, launching uniforms Walk home.

Edited metod75 (2016-01-23 10 :05: 22)

Had the pleasure harvest with Pasha together) I Agree around the except 2-'s things - started feed with 18.00, nibble was beginning with the decline of. And on Towards simply triviality beginning approached only) the jumbo (as and we) lumbered sleep)

Serge wrote:

Has had a pleasure harvest with Pasha together) I Agree around the except 2-'s things - started feed with 18.00, nibble was beginning with the decline of. And on Towards simply triviality beginning approached only) the jumbo (as and we) lumbered sleep)

Started feed with 18.00 and nibble was beginning with the decline of this in late September,, if can be this call was a fat suit meets Undercover, and summer we before 20 :0 0 on hillsides even not came.

Last edited by метод75 (Jan 27 2016 00:14:14)

метод75 wrote:

started feed with 18.00 and nibble was beginning with the decline of this in late September,, if can be this call was a fat suit meets Undercover, and summer we before 20 :0 0 on hillsides even not came.

Edited metod75 (Yesterday 23 :14: 14)

From blіn, and I skіlki not iaiaaaany vnochі ribalka on 0. Capital for lyaschіv spіymano ? 11 until 15 godin. Aaaaoi, man pro nіchnu catch. Look, maybe I do not there probuvav.

hunt73 wrote:

From blіn, and I skіlki not iaiaaaany vnochі ribalka on 0. Capital for lyaschіv spіymano ? 11 until 15 godin. Aaaaoi, man pro nіchnu enleve. Look, maybe I do not there probuvav.

Enleve only at night. Tactic such a same, as have Serge. With the sunrise sun is beginning to my triviality.

dimon_reva wrote:

Intercepted only at night. Tactic such a same, as have Serge. With the sunrise sun is beginning to my triviality.

Here is here on podrobnie about tactics as have Serge, very interestingly know whether.

hunt73 wrote:

From blіn, and I skіlki not iaiaaaany vnochі ribalka on 0. Capital for lyaschіv spіymano ? 11 until 15 godin. Aaaaoi, man pro nіchnu enleve. Look, maybe I do not there probuvav.

Advise try not dospat one night but arrive at Sea pleasure from fishing. Best large bream feeds on at night in coastal places, about 20-30 meters from Bank not further. Only deep autumn his need to seek closer to) flows, and summer he the entire about Bank is surrounded by there natural feed more. Importantly lot more with the evening feed and increasingly tickles.

Last edited by метод75 (Jan 27 2016 13:35:21)

metod75
Enleve on faint River. Width rivers 25-30 meters. Only the overnight fishing. Had forced with on May on October. On the evening the abundant zakorm on Tiananmen major faction for of bream and not very the abundant for themselves with mate on fishing :angry: first poklevki begin in 22 hours, but mostly about 24 hours. Nibble until 4, maximum to 5 morning. Then suited triviality and nibble turns off. Enleve on assimetrichnuyu loop, trough 60-80 "grape"., about ceasing 60 see In feeding trough prikormka flagship, before used vde and Traper, and very many oshparennogo moldy worm. For night 10-12 tails for 1 pounds. On the hook 5-7 oparyshey, only is beginning to getting light soon and give maize, but bribery little. Although the most big bream 1.6 kg (for our rivers this super trophy) was caught at dawn on maize. In ulovakh bream, of, Crucian.

метод75 wrote:

Corn. it gives you gas crushed raw, got + a bit some dried bread and barley nedovarennogo about half Bada, and all of this in prikormku. Feed, feed, and even times feed my dear!. I enleve bream at night, with 9 fringes the evening zakarmlivayu point and about hours night begin the first poklyovki, case and before are they biting. I have and there where I enleve bream "person's shooting at" always, rarely but case poklyovka in-style "give feeder", only you turn you back or you come any to neighbor here same two smyka and cord hangs. From cordages: 's asymmetrical noose, ceasing 50-70 see, there's gravy 50-60g. Enleve on faint River Zgar, on it the emerges for the his in general there is no. Are they biting fish until six, seven morning as when and then are they biting deaf as if been switched off light, launching uniforms Walk home.

Edited metod75 (2016-01-23 10 :05: 22)

Became I -muncher :canthearyou: Metod75, this it turns out yours message. Such impression, if on one River fishing.

метод75 wrote:

That here on podrobnie about tactics as have Serge, very interestingly know whether.

Rashid Pasha! I on leadership in our tandem not make any attempts! :crazy:

метод75 wrote:

Better just large bream feeds on at night in coastal places, about 20-30 meters from Bank not further.

Want to expand on that please! And the I in the Frost pro enleve taking home trophy bream for Dnieper River nor what pleasantly not achieved, accurately so-as, as and colleague in the Frost pro Robin-Red Soft.

Serge wrote:

Pasha! I on leadership in our tandem not make any attempts!

Seryoga what leadership? Ty Sho you cheshish? :rofl: I same not to you neutralist.

edgard wrote:

want to expand on that please! And the I in the Frost pro enleve taking home trophy of bream on Dnieper River nor what pleasantly not achieved, accurately so-same, as and colleague in the Frost pro Robin-Red Soft.

And that you interested in specifically? Moreover that I wrote higher can only add on prikormke. Batter's box now do usually homes even a day to, 'm using tm. Flagship of the, leave in prikormku not easy finding molasses, ah increasingly as usually under it comes to shagging of bream a day to only enleve at night. Importantly feed point not sparing myself feed and constitute in one thing and, too, place and fish gonna flow

metod75
Interested zamechenye you differences in behavior and of food preferences lyaschey until 1kg and from 1.5kg.

edgard wrote:

metod75
Interested zamechenye you differences in behavior and of food preferences lyaschey until 1kg and from 1.5kg.

Than larger bream those he cautious about visions and his harder to capture. When is beginning to borrow bream on 1kg, poklyovki occur rare but concrete even 4000m2 as well as a form's shaking, and small leschiki grams until 500-700 couple of times smyknut and cord provis. On 1.5kg keep pecking in late August closer to dawn, such copies of rarely are outfitted with on hook and reason this call not can. The whether small individual not give feeds on big, can increasingly ??? cautious and that the fears, accurately say not can. On hook sticking my boner in 2-3 of dung the snake and'm bulldozing over two maggots in, sometimes remont, combination first maggot then solvents and this gives their results on activity awesome sauce. Fish-sicles as spoke higher tm. Flagship of the, pledge not considered for advertising but this my choice and me she likes. Compositions themselves an, I’d say only that large bream likes spicy and sweet aromas, spices with molasses, peas should enter in composition prikormki necessarily, if want to capture a major bream. Ah and remember that the jumbo are they biting at night :yep:

+3

метод75 wrote:

The larger bream those he cautious about visions and his harder to capture. When is beginning to borrow bream on 1kg, poklyovki occur rare but concrete even 4000m2 as well as the form's shaking, and small leschiki grams until 500-700 couple of times smyknut and the cord provis. On 1.5kg keep pecking in late August closer to dawn, such copies of rarely are outfitted with on hook and reason this call not can. The whether small individual not give feeds on big, can increasingly ??? cautious and that the fears, accurately say not can. On hook sticking my boner in 2-3 of dung the snake and'm bulldozing over two maggots in, sometimes remont, combination first maggot then solvents and this gives their results on activity awesome sauce. Fish-sicles as spoke higher tm. Flagship of the, pledge not considered for advertising but this my choice and me she likes. Compositions themselves an, I’d say only that large bream likes spicy and sweet aromas, spices with molasses, the peas should enter in composition prikormki necessarily, if want to capture a major bream. Ah and remember that the jumbo are they biting at night

Paul hello! And Podskajite somehow kryuchkam you Which preference under it catching leschika?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Had forced of bream on faint River