All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Had forced of bream on faint River

Had forced of bream on faint River

Posts 121 to 127 of 127

Not found a similar state themes, and here is decided to open himself.
Interested in your experience, speculation, secrets, about industrialized fishing of bream on not big River with slow the passage, think in Ukraine their many, and this can be discuss, and over time can be muster many interesting information in this is only.
Terms industrialized fishing.
Specifically interested in had forced of bream on River with wide 50-80m. The depth of until 3m, for - the slow.

Choice snap.
- Udilische
- Katushka
- expanding (the length of the, the thickness of the)
- hook (the size of the?) perhaps there is concrete model?
- WHOLESALE raskosami, pletenka (the thickness of the), perhaps there is ready to and proven decisions

Choice prikormki
- Spring
- Summer
- Autumn
- Winter

Choice bait
- Spring
- Summer
- Autumn
- Winter

Choice seats industrialized fishing
On any box better seek of bream? Direct distances might rivers, twists rivers, the grasses, bushes, terrible stare and so on?

Think this core information will enough many rybolovam, so if whom the not difficult paid 10-15 minutes attention, mercy of am asking, share experience :)

метод75 wrote:

Sostavy themselves an, I’d say only that large bream likes spicy and sweet aromas, the spices with molasses, peas should enter in composition prikormki necessarily, if want to capture a major bream. Ah and remember that the jumbo are they biting at night

In my experience:
- bream more likes a salt
- Fancy molasses at all raze not affects enleve of bream, that on River that on-start. There is she, there is no its difference no not observed. , too, and with aromami, in principle.
- Corn. it gives you gas at all never I take and enleve of bream, far more effectively living and peatmosses (dipovanye). But peas he eats all unambiguously, but this not panacea, and there is seats where he his not very the and eats all. For example in Roshi below White, bream more likes as they.
- Wu us for example on leftist La best bream are biting day. In the overwhelming seats (we many travel, and in different seats) not poorly enjoyed on the morning and on the evening. Often at night full guys took a flier and sutra or day proklev. Very depends heavily on terrain. If melyaka with shell the he can exits and day and at night, if hole the rather will day proklevyvat ah and utorom (not sooner) and on the evening (not too late).
- bream not strongly shuganyy, if the depth of more 2-3 meters, can stand directly under with their feet. If the depth of about 1 flushed, freely will stand in meters away 15 and accusations.
- trigger can be questioning large, sizes 6-8. This his not iai?yaaao. Ceasing can be use least $0.16 (not noticing that would his't activating obese fishing line of yours, I give 0.2 and higher)
- At small rivers me more likes harvest with privazhivaniem. If for - better find zatoplenuyu log before, if she not a major the likely will lie exiting from pits, then better accusations before it and fling closer to koryage, if submerged a major, then likely downstream will priyamok (he can be quite not large, literally 20 centimeters) here is in it best and harvest. If a hard-on, then better seek seats your feeding., for example hold a shell up. If the conch has the power clear cutting the need to seek its the beginning of and the end of the (harvest on transition, but on clam shell, usually transition not a sharp and on transition its not very many), or window without it (and harvest on transition). Or harvest on the border grass or on the border svala from above or from below (I would checked both. But more the likelihood that will stand from above). If cane, then can be become on the border reed and clean water (likely for kamyshom will sval if cane along Bank, but must be accounted for that the old cane bezposchaden).

+2

alexandr zp wrote:

Paul hello! And Podskajite somehow kryuchkam you Which preference under it comes to shagging leschika?

Me like abgeholt 53853, 50921,50922,53117, if enleve only on maggot the not bad hook gamakatsu LS-3513F. Good the quality of and long not tupyatsya, less skhodov.

метод75 wrote:

“I don’t like abgeholt 53853, 50921,50922,53117, if enleve only on maggot the not bad hook gamakatsu LS-3513F. Good the quality of and long not tupyatsya, less skhodov.

Paul thank you! Let us try only here is, Darn when same on the end of the povesneet! With Z Alexander!

Malyshh wrote:

In my experience:
- bream more likes a salt
- Fancy molasses at all raze not affects enleve of bream, that on River that on-start. There is she, there is no its difference no not observed. , too, and with aromami, in principle.
- Corn. it gives you gas at all never I take and enleve of bream, far more effectively living and peatmosses (dipovanye). But the peas he eats all unambiguously, but this not panacea, and there is seats where he his not very the and eats all. For example in Roshi below White, bream more likes as they.

Virtually with all agree, but have us, below Squirrels, kartokha not but, peas ??? yes :). From 1.5 until 3-'s kg only at night. Increasingly in my opinion, from personal experience. Familiar and a day to a normal, only this was 7 days for increasingly summer, and in one place. Likely stayku stupidly beat the crap out on the pit, as not notorious.

urag wrote:

From 1.5 until 3-'s kg only at night. Increasingly in my opinion, from personal experience. Familiar and a day to a normal, only this was 7 days for increasingly summer, and in one place. Likely stayku stupidly beat the crap out on the pit, as not notorious.

This precisely in this year or secondary for few years? Because in this year behavior of bream was is famously from previous years, and I wrote secondary for year 3.

Malyshh wrote:

This is precisely in this year or secondary for few years? Because in this year behavior bream was is famously from previous years, and I wrote secondary for year 3.

Secondary for few years. Last year this a soft-spoken horror :), fish need was't you keep asking constantly, or full op.

urag wrote:

Monthly Average for few years. Last year this a soft-spoken horror, fish need was't you keep asking constantly, or full op.

In the past year need to was seek place where he precisely is worth and where passes. And on time harvest :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Had forced of bream on faint River