All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Balance Udilische-Katushka

Balance Udilische-Katushka

Posts 31 to 60 of 203

Romeo wrote:

A to what at all this dispute? Who Needs as conveniently the so and but and such a coil puts No universal recipes.

Ahjussi Romka you mudreesh! :flag:
Not ah pro balance everywhere write. If there is so say real methods his achievements, for me this the coil + udilishche without an extra $no multimedia bells and whistles, then why not try?

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Mar 3 2010 16:09:47)

serg wrote:

fidera deal unnecessary.

Id say honestly I have balance some tackle there is no, feeder Bistmaster partners Hevy 3.9 (weight 267 grams) + the coil dura-Ace Qatana 4,000 (weight 325 grams), say, that our researchers met Tadese Denkue. - No, but certain kistevye pain sensations after 5-6 hour round experiencing. Especially under vymatyvanii some tackle.

Nikolaich wrote:

I think, that in feeder about the balance to speak not quite correctly. More correctly, perhaps, to talk about collecting, some tackle, camping on E. Conveniently - awkward, ah, and be guided by common sense.

+100.

Guys! Ah not robt modicum with this Forum semblance of already existing one known Forum. (I think athletes accurately know that this for forum).

Last edited by Gepard (Mar 4 2010 10:23:35)

+4

People. I patient, and until only "brush my" and deleted, in the hope on designed. But if lacks understanding of as to wage debate, then start seek other approaches. Treats all, without exceptions.

Interestingly broke a. ^ ^
I when asked pro center of gravity the quite not had in view pro balancing some tackle in a whole, about which heard on every Forum, in fishing stores, on sorevakh and camping on Afghan.
But if perishing theme (not me created) turned in such direction the why around so much recommendations by choice concrete St and katukh precisely under concrete the rods are (order to tackle was sbalansirovanoy) and pleasantly answer pro balance so no one and not gave.
Words balance and harmoniousness, harmony in my opinion have one the crux of the, - Nah to transfer all in philosophy. Understandable that on a hundred percent no harmony or balance some tackle there is no by definition, all strictly individually, whom as and with than conveniently.
Strange here is that abroad I never return not heard pro balance some tackle at all as the notion of or camping on To.

All my in my opinion, :tomato:

P/S. Foreign world - this Holland, fiderizm here very popular.

Last edited by volvo (Mar 4 2010 19:49:47)

Resolve to report on?!
Chief of ottopyrivaya pocket: Report.
So today reached (accidentally) balance on udilishche. Shimano CATANA up mult in length of his 2.7 with vershinkoy in 1 ounce of and coil Shimano CATANA 2,500 zadnefriktsionnaya with shpuley spare, on which it's mono TRABUCCO MATCH (I'm sorry not have learned to memorise razmotku, but the entire reel glorified sandwich under the lifeline to the) uravnovesilas on because. Now stuck with pletnyoy and prolongoy. Pletnya it's on metal shpulyu. About a result update my.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

So today reached (accidentally) balance on place it. Shimano CATANA up mult in length of his 2.7 with vershinkoy in 1 ounce of and coil Shimano CATANA 2,500

And in the process simply change this coil on kakuyuto the most the greatest which have you there is. And text them back. ;)

Shimano CATANA 4,000 analogy?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Shimano CATANA 4,000 analogy?

More need to. With boldly. . Can you lend me have friend karpyatnika the greatest katukhu.

http://igrushka.kz/vip82/ravno.php

This for diversity ;)
DETO the same happens with big coil and pounder, let modicum ultralaytovym. And we are talking pro balancing :D :D :rofl:

wrote:

This is for diversity ;)

This bezapelyatsionnaya victory! :cool:
Think, Butcher of OSTANOVITS ON PlT maneuver, THAT mate coil-place it are selected INDIVIDUALNO judging by IZ LIChNYKh PREDPOChTENIY, A NOT NO MOVIE mathematical considerations! :mybb:

Last edited by shkatula (Mar 7 2010 22:17:38)

+4

shkatula wrote:

THAT mate coil-udilishche are selected INDIVIDUALNO judging by IZ LIChNYKh PREDPOChTENIY, A NOT NO MOVIE MATEMETIChESKIKh considerations! :mybb:

Perhaps coil even can be pick a under ring. A beam it same the first. Although, on match "sticks" at all rings are worth microscopic, and nothing, 3,000 place and nothing, confronts without problems!

wrote:

Probably coil even can be pick a under ring. A beam it same the first. Although, on match "sticks" at all rings are worth microscopic, and nothing, 3,000 place and nothing, confronts without problems!

This only makes sense under an obscure impose, there needs minimize prevents friction-wrangling. :glasses:

Often karpyatniki and rings change and csv on their forms. And all sake of range missiles.

volvo wrote:

This is only makes sense under an obscure impose, there needs minimize prevents friction-wrangling. :glasses:

A small certificate. On destiny activities from first tailored mean information from English rodbildera Bruce every about so all the desired "1950...... rings" camping on E. Rings diameter of 50 mm. So here is Bruce says, that on expanding zabrosa this substantially NOT ALTER,, but creates only problems in transport.
Here is so here is! :dontknow:
But such rings rods up mills are, for that can be stronger faith human?!

wrote:

Little certificate. On destiny activities from first tailored mean information from English rodbildera Bruce every about so all the desired "1950...... rings" camping on E. Rings in diameter 50 mm. So here is Bruce says, that on expanding zabrosa this substantially NOT ALTER,, but creates only problems in transport.
Here is so here is!

The key word here "substantially", and for karpyatnika even seeming (plus gender Dam range missiles under zabrose to example) very and very substantially :yep:.
And 50-pay and problems in transport this. Brad (not in your worded said but hear I this not in the first time) so many transport their karpoviki in collects with coils, think the crux of the further is clear. Importantly that say not producers and consumers (I and himself am master four or sticks from B. Ashby).

Respected, let us not let us the notion of definitions point equilibrium spinnigovykh udilisch, transpose on fidernye rods up. In principle this can be done, but why? Brush hands under vymatyvanii trough (weight) or under vyvazhivanii fish is only hinge of rotation of fidera. The main task brush hands under this one keep udilishche. . The shield rods up adapts to drawn from brush until the elbow, and than more resistance fish, those with greater force. The shield rods up acts on hand. I with large amazement'm sometimes, as fly fishermen (in including and in educational films) vyvazhivayut fish, acting only brush hands. This how many same strength need to have in the hands of, to so not economical way its spending. And question about the balance in direct understanding of propose a view as personal convenience work with the entire snastyu in a whole. This weight, reliability, the speed podmotki, the lack of vibrations under vymatyvanii weight and vyvazhivanii fish, convenient location katushkoderzhatelya and convenient and a reliable fastening reel to fideru, optimal distance from legs reel until the railing shpuli (sometimes distance too large, classic French Republican freezing legs reel between little finger and ring finger at leads to diskomfortu, very not conveniently keep index finger at the cord before zabrosom. Account for brush hands have higher legs coils. Truth there is a small plus, under this a bit udlinnyaetsya lever under zabrose). Example: As something bought coil with beytranerom for somovey tackle, roughly 5,000 on classifications Shimano. Tried its in as-fishing two sticks, in both cases sensations under vymatyvanii 50 gr trough were such, as impact something I the log were. And the vibrancy rods up was such is, that I himself the entire a together with pounder. Here is you and imbalance.

ZooM wrote:

Men, I understand that all already tower's tearing up from storony full-fledged fishing with fiderom.
Yes what see the difference what there balance, I notions not mean how many weighs my coil and how many weigh my with President, know only that lungs and that coil winds a quickly and many, and that she superficially proportionately like is coming to my udilischu, here is and all major moments, and such the thin approach to balance this theme for spinningistov, for them this realistically it is important.
Signature author

+100

+2

I have just one question to those who believes that balance not is important, as often you account for harvest with hands and as often you prikhoditssya harvest on distant made it, not tried namely often account for harvest?

jura69 wrote:

A the vibrancy rods up was such is, that I himself the entire a together with pounder.

This depends not from imbalances. And from balances reel (its pens). Coils with two armrests of. Priori less lead brush hands if krutnut the handle as can be faster. Coils same with one handle (raczka for retaining) "lead" brush hands in any case.
And pro shaking. Ah not know, I enleve fiderami 4.20 with coil ah almost syurf only easier. Extrim Feeder from browning and so same karpovoy Metalika from Balzer and me not don't got no balls. Although and in the and in toyy a coil one the the handle.

+1

volvo wrote:

A 50-pay and problems in transport this. Brad (not in your worded said but hear I this not in the first time) so many transport their karpoviki in collects with coils, think the crux of the further is clear.

Ah many say, that 50s ring delivers problems in transport. And this not producers and consumers. Although if go in debris is, then I that I recall article in "Rybachte with us" where company Fuji fluent tests and izrekli that (if not am mistaken) only 17 rings on udilishche reduces expanding zabrosa. And the first ring at all serves only in order to repay Burun language fishing line of yours sletayuschiy with shpuli not giving a fishing line term is about all rings on the circle. Me this it looked a bit delusions. But shimanovskie karpoviki triboll a series of (again same if not changes memory) place precisely small the first ring. Yes and many fidera and match with President not can were large ring. Although, I.M.H.O.,, in struggle for expanding a form far more important rings.

Ading. Primary. And wand from B. Ashby. Indeed. Perimetr 12 years as on market. And until now in tops sales.
Incidentally, ask as the grandfather (B. Ashby) A services they like or dislike you have? He sent the answer: No! And why? ;) When de force and the quality of traditions!

In the course selection coils on Dutch Master 14.2 '/ 160g sake of interest pstavil Shimano 10000GTE Aero, with beytranerom. Bomb! Indeed do the slingshot King. With other Shimano 4,000 th size such range missiles rzabrosa not reached. This times. Second - very even comfortable experience hurl. Minus one - weight the most coils, although perhaps with more easy katukhoy the same size the same comfort zabrosa can with steeply change. As any still stuck Ultegru 10000XTA, she on 100gram somewhere easier but itself shpulya still and has form of big-change place unlike 10000GTE Aero.

+2

ZooM wrote:

Yes what see the difference what there balance, I notions not mean how many weighs my the coil and how many weigh my with President, know only that lungs and that the coil winds a quickly and many, and that she superficially proportionately like is coming to my udilischu, here is and all major moments, and such the thin approach to balance this theme for spinningistov, for them this realistically it is important.

Fully agree!

Truth if kotushka Ukraine the this already nachinaesh feel already under starter zakorme!

volvo wrote:

In the course selection reel on Dutch Master 14.2 '/ 160g sake of interest pstavil Shimano 10000GTE Aero, with beytranerom. Bomb! Indeed do the slingshot King.

84 wrote:

Truth if kotushka Ukraine the this already nachinaesh feel already under starter zakorme!

And I here is inter indeed long karpovye reel'm applying there de need to or far bombarding, or downturns kormukhi hurl under upper test rods up. Far understandable, have coils works percent 40 fishing line of yours effectively, and here is downturns kormukhi. Here simply as would in impose not need to flow.
Yes here is only recently took a closer look even, pass in magazine "Rybachte with us" By balances pro feeder from browning so there Matthias Veygang and Tobias Klein repeatedly me meet with coils which have big "karpovye" shpuli.

Last edited by (Nov 29 2010 02:56:16)

All Hi! Made itself gift on New A year-Preston Datchmaster by 12,8, help with selection coils please? Himself inclination is to Shimono 3,000 or 4000tys., with rapid friktsionom.

Note on this coil.

wrote:

Yes here is only recently took a closer look even, pass in magazine "Rybachte with us" By balances pro feeder from browning so there Matthias Veygang and Tobias Klein repeatedly me meet with coils which have big "karpovye" shpuli.

Havent update already in another some magazine read as English correspondent in gostyakh have smurnogo a ginger Dutch macho tin Gulbinai shendelya (as the so) acknowledged having in is, that nourished German the British are overrated a ginge (komitetchikov on him there is no :canthearyou:) and pootstali in topic distant zabrosov (have ditched this deal :glasses:)
In article he "flapped in clap and admired data subchikom", and the in turn neporoplivo showed its "agriculture" -vooooootakennye shpuli on on, for zabrosov on grim length of a, strong kheviki -i to what exactly - Perhaps roughly hence "its feet are rising" (from Dutch) shpuli already increased, rods up better -ostalos Building tools cram down as have entogo tin Gulbinai. 0.04 - and will them charm :flag:

vinni wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! Made itself gift on New A year-Preston Datchmaster by 12,8, help with selection coils please? Himself inclination is to Shimono 3,000 or 4000tys., with rapid friktsionom.

Apparently, there is in view coil with backdating friktsionom and "traditional drag" (or a toggle FightinDrag, which provides momentalnu makroregulirovku for the break efforts during vyvazhivaniya), size 3,000 or 4,000 on Simano (the Japanese extremely negatively belong to shipeniyu and breath "?" virtually never offer o.o.).

I chose would something 4,000size, ranging from Shimano Super GT RC(if will find, then can be and previous a series of RM) and higher, looking instead for this spreadsheetand sootnosyas with their financial opportunities. :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Dec 11 2010 12:02:56)

vinni wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! Made itself gift on New A year-Preston Datchmaster by 12,8, help with selection coils please? Himself inclination is to Shimono 3,000 or 4000tys., with rapid friktsionom.

Enleve these pounder with coil dura-Ace Tvinpauer 4,000 with checkbox for and nothing to change am not expected.
3,000 there is no sense questioning - a small, the easy and malomoschnaya.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Balance Udilische-Katushka