All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Balance Udilische-Katushka

Balance Udilische-Katushka

Posts 151 to 180 of 203

All bountiful days!
Received in gift udilishche

http://fishing-test.pl/wdki/23-wdki/430 … lassic-360

With coil

http://foxfishing.ru/catalog/index/35/80/2149/

Interested in your opinion, not thing is kind of weak whether coil. Be exploited will on-start, fish until
1kg, trough not much worse off 50.

Алтын wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful days!
Received in gift udilishche with coil. Interested in your opinion, not thing is kind of weak whether coil. Be exploited will on-start, fish until 1kg, trough not much worse off 50.

Never look a gift the horse his in her teeth not look. :glasses: Wu me the old Question dorestaylingovyy Regal 2500KhI,’s presumptive nominee and on big traditional transportation. Now the quality of these coils, say, strongly fell. But if without bigotry, then will serve as perhaps. Special discomfort with his on glass tinkles not experienced. Catch it on health. NKhNCh :cool:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

But if without bigotry, then will serve as perhaps.

, of course. Will serve as, if lubricates, follow with sand, water, and not force without special need. And adjusted for, that is supposed to an amateur fishing those more.

On Regalu I’d say sledueschee: With headings, until 50 tackles joyfully, but have one thing "but" these reel all typically are collected at all without lubrication (Vietnam) respective need to disassemble and smazovat, bearings on leading axis little moreover that open so still and are worth so that balls are visible on sobranoy a coil - most a simple decision buy in Resources. , Count Mahe ftoroplastovye laying a, do of them vtulochki and (hide bearings outside, the coil truth under this on some time will lose ease course but then when vtulochki prirabotayutsya ease will return. Or replace bearings immediately on closed.

Rezkey wrote:

bearings on leading axis

Bearings on leading axis

Leading axis - this on which here mounting your?

Алтын wrote:

Rezkey wrote (and):

Bearings on leading axis

Leading axis - this on which here be fastened?

Yes. Take off the handle, feast your eyes on bearings and imagine how many there just will in suschestuyuschie gaps.

Rezkey, thank you that warned. And for lubrication solid oil'll do for now?

Алтын wrote:

bearings on leading axis
Leading axis - this on which here mounting your?

Guys, this not axis, and currencies.

Алтын wrote:

A for lubrication solid oil'll do for now?

I understand, that daryonaya. But increasingly-??? the coil, not a, can be and ‘ lubrication take.

+1

майк wrote:

can be and ‘ lubrication take.

. And more specific.

майк wrote:

Altin wrote (and):

And for lubrication solid oil'll do for now?

I understand, that daryonaya. But increasingly-??? the coil, not a, can be and ‘ lubrication take.
Signature author
Decendo discimus

Agree fully!

Rezkey wrote:

I Agree fully!

So after all and I not dispute, but advise modicum what any.

Altin
And you where?

Rezkey wrote:

Skyfall Regalu I’d say sledueschee:. These coils all typically are collected at all without lubrication (Vietnam). Bearings on leading axis little moreover that open so still and are worth so that balls are visible on sobranoy center of the spool

On photography to an ancient China after KhZ how many years exploitation.’still on place, and bearings closed. Here is after this and not trust people pro deterioration in quality. :dontknow:

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/oE2XO.jpg

Алтын wrote:

So after all and I not dispute, but advise modicum what any.

If like it or efficiency, then for Mikado or the researchers (is worth pittance), liquid - pro the mill Institute of State and Law-18 talked, that be appropriate.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

If like it or efficiency, then for Mikado or the researchers (is worth pittance), liquid - pro the mill Institute of State and Law-18 talked, that be appropriate.

Spasmbo.

Want hear credible opinion expert on the issue name rods up. Think she will interesting many. Have feeder Team Daiwa HF3 New (weight 255gr) and coil Daiwa Emcast 5000BR (weight 480gr). With (2006 coil and without it - balance rods up overwhelmed roughly on 20cm in head. If simply clothe on the tip of various crime as 120gr, then balance leveling off almost in zero and is on level katushko-holder. Taktilno udilishche not becomes harder, brush not whole body tenses up at all and as I understand, harvest with so balance will much komfortnіshim under tempovoy it comes to shagging, where necessary a large number of perezabrosov. And now voproy:

1. There is whether sense utyazhelit end of various for achievements balance?
2. Can be such, that producer specifically removes balance in head for achievements effect a catapult under zabrose?

Thank you!

ettiman wrote:

1. There is whether sense utyazhelit end of various for achievements balance?
2. Can be such, that.

In my opinion, seek balance on fidernom udilishche? Goffing around all of this. Case balance some tackle in a whole. Hands and camping on D. ????? same their. So simply man feeder and polovi them. If all conveniently, then here is you and balance. If that not suits, then precisely this and to change need. Can coil legkovata-Ukraine. Can vymatyvat long. And can and hard pull will. And camping on D. And camping on P.

+2

ettiman wrote:

. Want hear credible opinion expert on the issue name rods up.

Here is photo balance rods up, 's reabsorption EBM 160 or 130, and coils, 's reabsorption Daiwa Regal-Z 3,500 Br, to specify and illuminate "/" Sergei Stepanych:

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/mXiHC.jpg

Dood wrote:

That photo balance rods up, 's reabsorption EBM 160 or 130, and coils, 's reabsorption Daiwa Regal-Z 3,500 Br, to specify and illuminate "/" Sergei Stepanych:

Balance I have roughly in the same place as and on photo. Ship types- wet coils greater weight - not option. Balance not will change. In my case - only fleshly an effort komelya.

Dood wrote:

That photo balance rods up

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, here is still photo types. And that on him can be said about convenience their use with data coils?

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/muxzT.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/bRU1a.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/SNlZz.jpg

Began :crazyfun: :tomato:
Balance-shmalans. Winter of-sec.

+2

Vadkh wrote:

last we

Winter of. "Bored, sir! Let us missing together. "(With) Louis the XIII :D

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. And that on him can be said about convenience their use with data coils.

I can say so: Never I in supplied in his fidera Misc. Gruziki not eighty six police, and the only "we didn" from the long industrialized fishing ekstrakhevikom (8-12 hours consecutive) is a small "krepatura" in loktevom the joint space my right-wing hands. And have some my known-fideristov emerges "krepatura" the person is replacements.
Can, such phenomenon stems with lack of balance place it-coil, and can, and there is no. H. E. Z. :dontknow:

+1

Dood wrote:

I can say so: Never I in supplied in his fidera Misc. Gruziki not eighty six police, and the only "we didn" from the long industrialized fishing ekstrakhevikom (8-12 hours consecutive) is a small "krepatura" in loktevom the joint space my right-wing hands. And have some my known-fideristov emerges "krepatura" the person is replacements.

All absolutely likewise. :flag: By the way on udilke, with the second derzhitsya, from for even worst "klepatury" was misplaced coil. On more easiest, ironically. Became much better. But weight coils, on fact, here twenty-fifth role played. :dontknow:

P.S. Balance in back, then deal great. There all moments around center masses. And here is tvichit 100g trough, think little who needs to. Although?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

And that on him can be said about convenience their use with data coils?

Ah that can be said about convenience possession Dayvoy Turnament? And ShO not install there increasingly conveniently :cool:

Dood wrote:

Perhaps, phenomenon stems with lack of balance place it-coil

. And can, with lack of trenirovannosti, cosy way life, letters changes and camping on P.
One senses fatigue or it's a little sore-this normal, means, muscle and; and jangling its addressed us, normally works vydelitelnaya system :cool: So and should be.

майк wrote:

. And can, with lack of trenirovannosti, cosy way life, letters changes and camping on P.
One senses fatigue or it's a little sore-this normal, means, muscle and; and jangling its addressed us, normally works vydelitelnaya system :cool: So and should be.

Ha-ha) “I don’t 38 years. In gym 6 days in week) Three days in nelelyu the power burden and three days cardio coaching received) Utyazhelyu supplied in - update my.

Ty Sho - Ha-ha?? Respond I Doodu, us with him seventh dozen and in gym not walk :dontknow:
Text or pro age can be was and in profile read (your)

ettiman
Impose produced two hands, on him moves away couple seconds. Vymatyvanie even empty trough ranks much more time, and all of this time place it in one drawn. When brush hands will want to get soused stronger?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Balance Udilische-Katushka