All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fidernoe chair ????.

Posts 301 to 330 of 359

Nice :cool: and importantly, that done ????. And not worse factory))

If this chair is done on sale then like would to know in lichku price. If not, mind voicing-

newer wrote:

if this chair is done on sale then like would to know in lichku price. If not, mind voicing-

Responded in BOS

If not difficult mind voicing price and me in BOS

Yes and city desirable

And me that for a sec price in lichku.

ансана wrote:

Yes and city desirable

City such same, as and your. :flag:

And me please mind voicing price and in BOS.

And me the price interested in. In BOS please.

Guys, as and promised 2 part of. Video pro got a body kit on

+1

And me price in hp please

Oaeiae Price tsіkavit, Thank you.

Let those already price in studio 8. , too, interestingly.

Messrs. write In LIChKU plizz, and the now entering that a new I merely and here for price question, as the. :canthearyou:

P. With -tsenu like immediately and not give, need to write further: '(

P. S.2- only stones not the cutscene, raising the for price I the first asked :disappointed: :offtop:

Last edited by newer (Mar 13 2016 23:26:07)

+1

valor wrote:

Guys, as and promised 2 part of. Video pro got a body kit on

Looked, rejoiced, that still not transferred out have us people with hands. :cool:
In its time himself made several platforms with vast showerbooth sporty. Part of particular homemade equipment and now in goes with RIVEmi are clinging.
For that it's snagged on eye in movies, so this about the absence of drainage holes in the little table, very not would prevent! :yep:

Respected forumchane, not turn subject in another the antiques' market :angry: By valorthey issues there is no - he uploaded fun the intel. But there is questions to "people interested in." There is personal messages - zadavayte questions, which interested personally you, precisely thus way.

'm cleanin 'up subject later some time :disappointed:

+1

Dimmy wrote:

rather see, rejoiced, that still not transferred out have us people with hands.
In its time himself made several platforms with vast showerbooth sporty. Part of particular homemade equipment and now in goes with RIVEmi are clinging.
For that it's snagged on eye in movies, so this about the absence of drainage holes in the little table, very not would prevent!

Thank you for idea, as the not three could come up with do drainage, plus he clearly not will

Valerius wrote:

GROUP those already price in studio. , too, interestingly.

Guys, I created subject not in a flea market, all questions in BOS.
With respect.

+1

Dobryi evening all, Assumed, too, run up under themselves mini-platform (the stool), Perelistal many those, and found many answers on their questions. But all same some remained. Am asking help. Frame plan to do from black metal, legs from aluminum. Everywhere will be used square cube. So here is, with was coming out feet completes his turn -25. 1) Which dozen a square pipes borrow on frame? And the thickness. (My weight 105 kg).
2) Which fixing instruments better choose for load legs 25 in 30 a square directional?
3) How consolidate http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2016-03/27/1i9brpkdo4aq.jpgthis tore off his to a square 25 pipe.
4) How mounting your itself saddle to frame.
D thankful for aid. With Z.

From black not option, too heaviest will, from aluminum not on many more expensive, 30kh30kh2 in the most times, but without argonnoy’sparks not indispensable. For load legs man substitute for rivovskogo the mountings, somewhere here there is concept, adaptiruy under square pace, rolling stock element of restores from lyuminiya, restores from latuniya, not fundamentally, but this perishing to frezerovschiku. Fixing instruments "heels" without options - obligatory 20 mm with carving, who comme restores argonom, restores fucking metal chunks on them. The bog seat - on konstuktivu, options many.

Last edited by Basilashvili (Mar 28 2016 00:10:04)

+1

impuls wrote:

Dobryi evening all, Assumed, too, run up under themselves mini-platform (the stool), Perelistal many those, and found many answers on their questions. But all same some remained. Am asking help. Frame plan to do from black metal, legs from aluminum. Everywhere will be used square cube. So here is, with was coming out feet completes his turn -25. 1) Which dozen a square pipes borrow on frame? And the thickness. (My weight 105 kg).
2) Which fixing instruments better choose for load legs 25 in 30 a square directional?
3) How consolidate this tore off his to a square 25 pipe.
4) How mounting your itself saddle to frame.
D thankful for aid. With Z.

If not is difficult, lay out photo in the process work. Ah and the result.

Basilashvili wrote:

Of black not option, too heaviest will, from aluminum not on many more expensive, 30kh30kh2 in the most times, but without argonnoy’sparks not indispensable. For load legs man substitute for rivovskogo the mountings, somewhere here there is concept, adaptiruy under square pace, rolling stock element of restores from lyuminiya, restores from latuniya, not fundamentally, but this perishing to frezerovschiku. Fixing instruments "heels" without options - obligatory 20 mm with carving, who comme restores argonom, restores fucking metal chunks on them. The bog seat - on konstuktivu, options many.

Edited Basilashvili (Yesterday 22 :10: 04)

With argonnoy weld tense, all right, and on black there is. Stoppers on tore off his. Wheel photo? Found only sealed plastic saying with met. Carving within. Option chair I have there is, and here is precisely fixing instruments to basis of not can devise. With Z.

impuls wrote:

Since argonnoy weld tense, all right, and on black there is. Stoppers on tore off his. Wheel photo? Found only sealed plastic saying with met. Carving within. Option chair I have there is, and here is precisely fixing instruments to basis of not can devise. With Z.

In such a a large city of, as Dnepr river, always there couple of tens of welders-argonschikov, here OLX.UA in aid (not advertisements), typically the cost of seam oscillates 6-12grn / centimeters, this not costly, increasingly relatively. Obligatory on tore off his, under become from profile 25kh25kh2, size of 21kh21kh20 (can be 15, not substantially), on center automatic blending stations there being used groove on "bottom of your foot." Fixing instruments chair impossible-think until there is no the most chair. From the most design sitting depends and way to his fastening to frame, not true whether?

Node the mountings from Zan

Basilashvili wrote:

In such a a large city of, as Dnepr river, always there couple of tens of welders-argonschikov, here OLX.UA in aid (not advertisements), typically the cost of seam oscillates 6-12grn / centimeters, this not costly, increasingly relatively. Obligatory on tore off his, under become from profile 25kh25kh2, size of 21kh21kh20 (can be 15, not substantially), on center automatic blending stations there being used groove on "bottom of your foot." Fixing instruments chair impossible-think until there is no the most chair. From the most design sitting depends and way to his fastening to frame, not true whether?

All same d to do with black, raising the see more benefit to than cons. The plug (I so understood without aid argon and frezerovochnogo press not do?

newer wrote:

Node the mountings from Zan

Very a good fixing instruments, but clearly not for legs, on which sits man 100 + weight.

If not is ablaze wait a until the end of weeks, 'll post its the stool that exciting names entire winter, two mid-term design cut his on be announced, my funds weathering two 90 + 78kg ah there is no I have friends more 100kg :D :D, now there is no access to my computer write stelefona :canthearyou:

ak70 wrote:

If not is ablaze wait a until the end of weeks, 'll post its the stool that exciting names entire winter, two mid-term design cut his on be announced, my funds weathering two 90 + 78kg ah there is no I have friends more 100kg, now there is no access to my computer write stelefona

And the most a grabber weight?

impuls wrote:

Everyone same d to do with black, raising the see more benefit to than cons. The plug (I so understood without aid argon and frezerovochnogo press not do?

In this exemplified case less on costs will simply buy the Polish chair Elektroplastik 5F models and will those schaste, and perishing then over obvesom poizgolyatsya.

impuls wrote:

Variant chair I have there is, and here is precisely fixing instruments to basis of not can devise. With Z.

Drawing and photo my chairs:
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/OL4gE.jpghttp://s9.uploads.ru/t/FkRZ2.jpg

In processing:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/M7lqv.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/E8MLF.jpghttp://s7.uploads.ru/t/dE1qs.jpg

And in motives the form of:

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/lGxwe.jpg