All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fidernoe chair ????.

Posts 121 to 150 of 359

TRENER wrote:

And still, like saw here on Forum drawings prizhimnogo knot a chair Corum standard which not traumatic for these its feet under clamp (propeller with small pig-face), now I can't find who tell pollsters d thankful. Can be in hp.

Did for themselves two options such nickels. Can find the money their drawings'll text. Not can find the money'll draw on a new (if are needed) and'll text later.

+1

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/buqDa.jpg

This option made on the maximum size. I.e. - 17.3mm. 13.8mm.
If need the second option-'ll draw and'll text.

Last edited by Freemason (Jan 10 2015 17:18:39)

+1

Freemason wrote:

Edited Freemason (Today 16 :18: 39)

Thank you, but now chairs under hand there is no and a commonplace speaking not quite understand as your a nickel mounting your to axles, and for what two size. If you not it is difficult do photo knot or describe much detail d thankful.
P. S. Chair with the half dimes harder than it than with stokovymi bolts?

Still option
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/yzsel.jpg
Where size 21mm. And 25 mm. - this diameters, forgot point to.
If this option to do from caldrons elsewhere will strongly swears. :angry:
Preferable brass or bronze.

Last edited by Freemason (Jan 10 2015 19:34:42)

+1

TRENER wrote:

Thanks, but now chairs under hand there is no and a commonplace speaking not quite understand as your a nickel mounting your to axles, and for what two size. If you not it is difficult do photo knot or describe much detail d thankful.
P. S. Chair with the half dimes harder than it than with stokovymi bolts?

Two size this type tolerances (if elsewhere dilettante how to do) Nichols got picked up mounting your to barashku (proactively prosverlennyy on axis a drill bit 4.1mm. On depth about 8.5 mm.) under aid tugoplavkoy lubrication litol or tsiatim. A penny from us. Pace, do enforce in knot the mountings a nickel and twisting rough you lock them up a nickel in prosverlennoe hole. All.
’ not will to lend two pyataku from lamb under otkruchivanii legs (if of course not have his until the end of)
Yes a nickel very reliably deters pace in node the mountings not leaving is entirely on become.

+1

Witness persuade post 950 themes "Make himself." There all detail shown. Luck.

Last edited by Freemason (Jan 10 2015 19:32:47)

+1

CVI
Dobryi evening. Correctly I you understood, that instead your heelbone, you are using profile 20 • 20 • 20 • 2mm with rubber.

Freemason wrote:

Edited Freemason (Today 16 :18: 39)

Under Corum standard come both size, dozen 25mm. Of debt in fastening a chair?

TRENER wrote:

Pod Corum standard come both size, dozen 25mm. Of debt in lug nut a chair?

Undoubtedly. I have have the most is worth such option. Snapped the picture of would but alas chair now in Kursk region Who the wrote that instead nickels used our 5 fringes games on the at face value and she precisely 25 mm. Before as manufacture I a hundred times all checked. But this the size of the should be precise or slightly less and i.e. risk that a nickel not fit in political knot fastening.

+1

Aleksandr wrote:

Dobryi evening. Correctly I you understood, that instead your heelbone, you are using profile 20 • 20 • 20 • 2mm with rubber.

Aluminum profile 25kh25kh2 8-)

Last edited by CVI (Jan 11 2015 12:33:18)

"Vi" wrote (and):

Aluminum profile 25kh25kh2 8-)

Thank you understood. 8-)

Last edited by Aleksandr (Jan 11 2015 15:01:18)

CVI wrote:

Node fastening legs can be done on their own

Himself already until such a get it. ha ha ha, but appeared questions.
1) Where is such bolt buy?
2) as and than exactly and vertically (desirable in household conditions) to drill holes in profile, under 25-defective pace?

http://se.uploads.ru/t/ArlB0.jpg

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 22 2015 17:58:06)

i.wild wrote:

Sam already until such a get it. ha ha ha, but appeared questions.

2) as and than exactly and vertically (desirable in household conditions) to drill holes in profile, under 25-defective pace?

Edited i.wild (Today 16 :58: 06)

"A bunhead"!, but most importantly neatly in late! When comes to of the late, chisels that breaches metal and starts his to tear. Outcome, slomanyy chisels!

i.wild wrote:

vi wrote (and):
Knot fastening legs can be done samostoyatelnoSam already until such a get it. ha ha ha, but appeared questions.

Edited i.wild (Today 17 :58: 06)

All very simply, nakernyaem, that would further not matter Kiev vladivaem brusochek in profile. If there is the squeeze cross-clamp in them and podlazhivaem the functioning with both sides that would not destroying profile "traces from load grip"

One can find in construction no clothing left "high Ohm." Such the fasteners go on both ways office "on a pinch, can be watch who sells spare parts to chairs.

aleksandrfeed wrote:

"a bunhead"!, but most importantly neatly in late! When comes to of the late, chisels that breaches metal and starts his to tear. Outcome, slomanyy chisels!

I drilled in 1,2mm allyuminii hole 18mm perkoy for tree of.

i.wild wrote:

All depends on your requirements accuracy enforcement. So-called "a bunhead" and perevym a drill bit can be this do, as wrote higher. But how holes on opposite the edges of profile will soosnymi? About accuracy size diameter holes and his forms I already not say. Ideally, Lisvyanka processing conduct on rastochnom 45kW. If such opportunities there is no, in household conditions can be take advantage of thus instrument as sweep. Ah and if and its there is no and buy desires, too, there is no, can be and "a bunhead", and perevym and ordinary sverlami with ready nadfilyami. All depends on "developed" hands, patience and skills work with similar things. I, as man who has been working lasting time with metals in repair and instrumental workshops was accustomed to accuracy, and Bohrmann all ??? find machine.

i.wild wrote:

Sam already until such a get it. ha ha ha, but appeared questions.
2) as and than exactly and vertically, (desirable in household conditions) to drill holes in you profile, under 25-defective pace?

Edited i.wild (2015-01-22 17 :58: 06)

Try order here :http: / / zaglushka.ru / about.html

klim1980 wrote:

Try it order here :http: / / zaglushka.ru / about.html

And they being forwarded in Belarus, Ukraine?

Who knows where can be buy mechanism for regulation backrest, as to example on at Corum? :flag:
Thank you! 8-)

Black&White wrote:

who knows where can be buy mechanism for regulation backrest, as to example on at Corum?
Thank you!

Himself't seek. Guys promised penetrate subject for the boss jock in late January - early February,. As will outcome - update my.

Can who still knows? :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Black&White wrote:

who knows where can be buy mechanism for regulation backrest, as to example on at Corum? :flag:
Thank you! 8-)

Than not option for particular homemade chairs:
http://zapchasti24.com.ua/aveo/kuzov-sa … denya-aveo

http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.php?t=82904still here homilies, if not sold. Buy the bog seat to lift lighter if need, truth without regulators :dontknow:

Last edited by newer (Jan 26 2015 12:40:31)

Vladvik wrote:

The not option for particular homemade chairs:
http://zapchasti24.com.ua/aveo/kuzov-sa … denya-Aveo

Think, quite not option.
First weight much more, than have conventional a plastic, load.
Second the price, too, not a small.
Third, open Corps mechanism not there is the Hood. 's the water, sand quickly would make its deal.
And in the end, this mechanism, likely, will not allow lay down their approximately chairs take a carefulto the seat.

nik_silver wrote:

And they being forwarded in Belarus, Ukraine?

Think, yes!? Kantora like a serious yes and have them on reform. Site such question can be ask!

Last edited by klim1980 (Jan 27 2015 09:48:22)

Black&White wrote:

who knows where can be buy mechanism for regulation backrest, as to example on at Corum?

Vitaly112 wrote:

Sam't seek. Guys promised penetrate subject for the boss jock in late January - early February,. As will outcome - update my.

'm gonna join you to the issue :flag:

Incidentally, if buy ready knot regulation backrest not tickles, can be will try to mold from resin (EDP and eaea with them) with honeycomb from glass fibre. Here is only not know, on what number of TCT to do? Owners armchairs from "firms", shower secret, how many forossko- in fasteners made backrest around the circle? And how comforting such step regulation?

nik_silver
Greetings, Nikolai. Text in lichku up an address on, where fabric bought these. Tomorrow'm going to go on atelier price on sewing ask, and the time quickly flies, and "influencing and now there." Together in s building I'm gonna nip back, foam have a feel there.

Vitaly112See license terms. Lichku :writing:

Vitaly112 wrote:

By the way, if buy ready knot regulation backrest not tickles, can be will try to mold from resin (EDP and eaea with them) with honeycomb from glass fibre. Here is only not know, on what number of TCT to do? Owners armchairs from "firms", shower secret, how many forossko- in fasteners made backrest around the circle? And how comforting such step regulation?

On korume 20 zubev around the circle, but me seems better more.

+1