All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Trophies on feeder.

Trophies on feeder.

Posts 301 to 330 of 621

Selective finally hands have bypassed test English "bomb", which me Duffy "organized" comes straight with vague Albion. Ah that can say - the angles shit not (- things That you solid. Think under it comes to shagging with follicle River Kymi on feeder can be boldly to abandon the gelva. ???? expanding zabrosa significantly higher than with the gelva - flies prozhivu as far under desire :cool:

In use very simple I. The only moment. Place where mounting your rebar from the gelva material need to before stop a retainer use dry cloth. Upload very simply fodder. ???? and grain and pellets and sypukhu. On money realistically cheaper than use the gelva!

's see whether fish this gizmo? Ah not know. Third themselves :flirt: "Shesterochka with start" :cool:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/BZtFK.jpg

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/DYqRo.jpg

Boots your newly created pellets 8 mm Mulberry tree from um - Trophy. On hair 12 mm Khalibut + krill from Carpio.

Were and still poklevki and fish. ???? ironically so. Works. Passes minutes 5 and vershinka begins close. Across semblance fish collects pellets which humour won ormushka he's throwing it around jamborees and touches to let the line out :crazyfun:

Fishing in a whole selective was unsteady. Their kil 25 with our dad so this ain for 7 hours we rounded up, but this poorly :( But and marevo’and wind show promoted. In general sucks as the with weather I.M.H.O.,!

But test has passed aptly. Solid I :flag:

P.S. And I -muncher leaked garnogo amur :( get stupid with friktsionom: '(

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 24 2013 16:50:02)

+5

Novel, and that for producer?
As accurately is called such a pribluda?
Thank you.

http://www.baitbomb.co.uk/

+1

Have us (In Russia or in Ukraine) nowhere not sell?

In official sale as something not saw - perishing painful for specific I. Although my one familiar leader was coming bring (and can and had brought) in Kyiv "on you" party these products exempted. Can to know, if interestingly.

Text or: I Grand Canal from through Tim's.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 24 2013 18:19:04)

+1

Made things better outcome on carp we should drink a: 11100, Preston EBM 160gr, katukha Preston PC-R 6,000, prestonovskiy flet 80 grams, hair, pletnya Daiwa the 1960s 8X Braid 0,18.
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/7hTlj.jpg

+4

Gino
I congratulate with record, too!

Planned on these weekend karpovuyu session, but family told me, that in this Sunday I itself not am what :(! ” Heh Aw, that's sad.

In end decided to go the second time on recently open for themselves a body of water on fidernuyu rybalochku, to consolidate success was taken three weeks ago. In 4 morning on place. Until the yes-5 morning. Ah zakormilsya essesno. With 5 to 8 morning nor trigger. On the horizon two have a hell of posasuy. Have considerable number of neighbors accurately such same posasuy. But the number of feed made its deal and to 11 hours fish on slightly-slightly rasshevelilas. Truth not densely was with fish. 4 carp 2.5-3 kg. 1 White Amur under three roubles ah and essesno in subject trophy!

Ox and gave he me out for a shit. Fighter. Until ran clear (sat in machine raising the the sun baked sky-) meters 20 better pull your line in. Then with clutch still meters 50 motanul without options. So as, with so many fishing line of yours he felt very freely he essesno came sprinting in wall reed which began on level bridges. Ox and stress relief annealing was when I with Karpov podsakom under with the mouse simultaneously let go and smatyval to let the line out. Fled to with ‘ thumbs udilishem along reed. Indeed do for kamyshom :) ran a 100 I meters 150 and through two footbridge. And on third the bridge I this right away from and ??? with the help another for fisherman we his have been created in podsak. Fish under 7 kg, but prozhivu e?anaaao - fighter :cool:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/CSOzd.jpg

So that posasuy was sent far away :crazyfun: Fish modicum and a bit, but eleventh soul. After fears srani doubly was your trip. A body of water still times poraduvav and there is plans on expense him on the future. Another a body of water released in list favorite :cool:

Incidentally found out why on last a fishing trip were skhody on this a reservoir. All deal was in is that in straitened conditions soft udilischami not worked to detect normally fish on Mohnke. In this time took Maver Tor and the entire fish klyunuvshaya was implemented.

And still that interestingly. Maize Louis Bonduelle-Dalle on the hook fish tank fully was, and here is garland shipped from 3-4 those same kukuruzin on Aurum / fish honeypotting on poklevku.

Released in asset another trophy on feeder anyways :love: :cool: will be remembered to stay this fighter. After photo sessions essesno swam To Her he on their Affairs. As and the entire the rest fish. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 13 2013 20:16:48)

+9

Roma. And can be for more about this about game. Yesterday on a fishing trip twos were tearing $0.16 ceasing simply as cobwebs. Friction clutch chameleon on feeble, but alas. From three poklyovok, implemented just one. And in the rest of the, suffocation such "vzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzh" and under an attempt stop this guy and unleash his, “. Here is and think, that I not so did? Although perhaps the entire where sea salt in is, that on shpule was cord, taking aim the on an and a white bream?!

Danser wrote:

Although perhaps the entire where sea salt in is, that on shpule was cord,

Ah so so all who in topic in line form recommend under it comes to shagging carp let even tuzikov goes through Monk's in as a the main. Yes and under it catching an cord need as a goat belongs button accordion :tomato:

Danser wrote:

A can be for more about this about game?!

Feder Maver Tor 3.9 Dam until 120 grams. The coil is how the Sportera 4507 SR. There's gravy metodnaya trekhgrannik from Mad Karp's 50 grams (green. Ceasing from cord 10lb SunLine Super PE, hair tooling, trigger # 6 under both: Boyle from Fox. The nozzle sitch 3-4 kukuruziny Louis Bonduelle-Dalle. Sdobrennaya nasal spray Mulberry tree from um - Trophy (it is this spray raising the in prikormke pellets was, too, Mulberry tree.

The main Monk Sunline Siglon Carp 0.25 mm.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 15 2013 11:31:04)

+2

Understood Roma. Thank you.

And and still that forgot write about of last a fishing trip. With morning've fed sypukhoy + wheat stalks. Ah fish not has been conducted. Two carp and all. And here is here somewhere closer to afternoon squeaking out a the heart I took out from aaaaaeieea pellets Mulberry tree 8 mm 1 kg (kept the his on karpovuyu session short to) and bank Bondyuelya. Made a sauce with prikormkoy and on point. Has passed roughly hour and gavrik under three roubles the BAU. Then still through hour - the biggest the BAU. And then another two podtreshnikov until the end of fishing the BAU. On 100% not know pellets with corn played a role or not, but here is such affairs :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 15 2013 14:49:18)

Nu so so all who in topic in line form recommend under it catching carp let even tuzikov goes through Monk's in as a the main.

- and why exactly? :huh: Intercepted on the cord and nor one fish still nothing not torn apart, even on node. Basis 0,18 35 ?, ceasing Diaz Gutierrez Super Natural 25 ?- far she going anywhere when I himself (73 kg) under using its grapple'm busting my? ???? I'm dragging often on almost zatyanutom friktsione.

Last edited by Gino (Jul 15 2013 22:04:21)

With fishing line komfortnіshim fish vyvazhivat. And on udilishche with coil US, burden less (on ryvkakh fish). Yes and fish. Safer will.
Although with puffed ad- even 4000m2 as well as from ear it's dripping, when vyvazhivaesh.

And on place it with coil US, burden less (on ryvkakh fish).

- I before with powergum catching, but when began borrow spoils moved on installation of the cord - lidkor - ceasing hair.

I cannot understand why under it comes to shagging carp cord the main? Under all desire not can find not one reasons obosnovanoy for use of twist are spaced. :tired:

Such sense of that cord this his kind of fetish for many fideristov :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 16 2013 16:40:10)

+2

Romeo wrote:

I not can understand why under it comes to shagging carp the cord the main? Under all desire not can find not one reasons obosnovanoy for use of twist are spaced. :tired:
Such sense of that the cord this his kind of fetish for many fideristov :tomato:

Cord on a carp when] However alongside koryagami, to not give him there Marty McFly himself. Still the cord flies further than raskosami a similar ruggedness. Ah and on during - without options - cord better holds a jet of.

Peterzt wrote:

Schnur on a carp when] However alongside koryagami, to not give him there Marty McFly himself.

Ah with what this brought? If from own practice, then "I’m taking picture hat" for courage, fortitude and iron nerves on vyvazhivanii. If same "on recommendations", then. Under it comes to shagging carp have koryazhnika need a powerful karpovik maximally rapid by building, which can be stop, unleash and guide the a major powerful fish. And the cord on the main in such a case 200% not suited, in my opinion.
The cord same absolutely all crap-tugging is handing directly in hand from-for its zero tensile strengths. If under it comes to shagging tuzimanov this may be even and interestingly, then already on "starsheklassnika", not to mention "among the +" this the why? The cord mistakes not as forgives at all. Moreover on such a "netyanuschemsya" version snap sharply that burden on hook, that fraught with his razgibom, and the and loss as a break in case use of low-quality. Yes and at all all "narrow seats" (and this ganglia) attachments on the tenacity on full program. The fishing line is same serves function the same was-vast array expense of as times its tensile strengths. And extinguishes part of energy resistance fish. Here is so with mono number of skhodov fish significantly less, than with puffed in equal that of the.

Morning will become: And there is still "cheerful" fish - White Amur is called. This when gives tilt, then Friction clutch simply we have.

+2

Schnur on a carp when] However alongside koryagami, to not give him there Marty McFly himself

- sorely tested on practice! Here is the 11100, that the top photo higher, took when I on boat ieue accusations. Threw to koryagam camping on K. There trophies and live. Was would karpovik on rodpode with otpuschennym friktsionom and fishing line - dallied would all groves collecting driftwood. And so took his as into a kinder. :cool:
And about breakages - have us in area unfortunately there is no Karpov and amurov, which would tear my 35-lb container expensive Daiwa Tournament.
If would drove on Volga on a carp - likely wondered would about a fishing line, yes.

Last edited by Gino (Jul 17 2013 11:31:07)

So and I, too, write pro carp from his practice :dontknow:
Here is if would on shpule stood the cord, then than would the situation differed

Gino wrote:

Was would karpovik on rodpode with otpuschennym friktsionom and fishing line - dallied would all groves collecting driftwood.

?
What the difference that carp we should drink a two legal on otpuschenom friktsione / beytranere??

There is still one nuance from for which me not likes cord on karpovikakh. From-for its cane structures any the cord enough quickly is gathering in themselves enough many any small and simply ofthe microscopic debris. And essentially the cord turns into a douchey nadfil or mini-gater. If on vymatyvanii snap / petty fish impact on ceramics rings minimally, then under vyvazhivanii major fish effect already manifests itself. Under some low "Arzberg" and propily will emerge can.

Another question, which worries very many karpyatnikov - security and health fish under vyvazhivanii. Principle "Caught-Let go of" at all not is discussed. And not because that they such "white and downy", and because that and on next fishing they want to capture trophy room fish, not claimed tuzimanov. 's on thread wounds from hook more - gentle tissue more many split ends and simply on got a little trigger. On some overseas reservoirs with the salvage the carp cord on the main simply banned.

The situation reminds the winged expression of "piss against wind" (with). Similarly, the so same apologetam twist are spaced to prove to that with it catching carp need to apply monolesku. :tired:

Gino wrote:

That the 11100, that the top photo higher, took when I on boat ieue accusations.

duffy333 wrote:

A one question, which worries very many karpyatnikov - security and health fish under vyvazhivanii. Principle "Caught-Let go of" at all not is discussed. And not because that they such "white and downy", and because that and on next a fishing trip they want to capture trophy room fish, not claimed tuzimanov. 's on the cord wounds from hook more - gentle tissue more many split ends and simply on crocheted. On some overseas reservoirs with the salvage the carp the cord on the main simply banned.

Gino, only honestly, you released moreover carp? If released closely esteem that you Duffy wrote. If not released, then the entire conversation is foolishly premature. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2013 12:02:05)

veps wrote:

the distance 300m for example

And where this gets caught on such distance there is? And poklevku carp even on such distance there is even on goes through Monk's in sight sumptuously. Continue to cast until raze. Since would still. Karp on distance there is 150 meters pret – on Mohnke literally with start so that even 4000m2 as well as shpulya we have. And with 300-gives meters will almost, too, most.

Let us not tumble down in dialogue until own examples in-style "only would write."

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 17 2013 13:05:39)

veps wrote:

There are and other!

Ah apparently me nedalekomu they simply unknown. o.O

veps wrote:

the distance 300m + for example

o.O
So toy-ship like to take them on this distance! And not dosekaet no one on such distance there is - tooling there on any 100gr + to samozasechka was on 100% :dontknow: And tensile strengths karpovoy fishing line of yours well lack for alarms signalizatora.

Me "like" talk pro elongation cyprinids kept the woods :canthearyou: Nu not heard I nor never from of experienced karpyatnikov, to someone missed my poklevku carp from-for this - filament the under burdens pulled!

As option ask ??? ?? ? ? Igor Chytil-andfor pros cons different basic under it catching a major carp - he karpyatnik, which still find need. Or have oksigen-and.

Modern and resembled had forced carp (Korda caught in his photographs) / now of the art (underwater) carp fishing
http://www.ex.ua/view/601430?r=3640285
Pleasant viewing :flag:

+2

duffy333 wrote:

There are another nuance from for which me not likes the cord on karpovikakh. From-for its cane structures any the cord enough quickly is gathering in themselves enough many any small and simply ofthe microscopic debris. And essentially the cord turns into a douchey nadfil or mini-gater. If on vymatyvanii snap / petty fish impact on ceramics rings minimally, then under vyvazhivanii major fish effect already manifests itself. Under some low "Arzberg" and propily will emerge can.

From-for leverage and simple raskosami rings timber.

duffy333 wrote:

A one question, which worries very many karpyatnikov - security and health fish under vyvazhivanii. Principle "Caught-Let go of" at all not is discussed. And not because that they such "white and downy", and because that and on next a fishing trip they want to capture trophy room fish, not claimed tuzimanov. On document with a string wounds from hook more - gentle tissue more many split ends and simply on crocheted. On some overseas reservoirs with the salvage the carp the cord on the main simply banned.

Depends as vyvazhivat. On a fishing line can be afford negligence, on pletne there is no - but and control more. And on a fishing line can be ripping out a carp so, that the entire his mouth will torn.
And about prohibitions - they there many what prohibit, often baseless.

Here is recommendation nebezizvestnogo JohnSmith on it catching in koryagakh -
http://www.carpmagic.ru/forum/showthrea … =1#post742

duffy333 wrote:

“I don’t" like "talk pro elongation cyprinids kept the woods :canthearyou: Nu not heard I nor never from of experienced karpyatnikov, to someone missed my poklevku carp from-for this - filament the under burdens pulled!

Of those-same rekommendatsiy JS
5. The fishing line is - thick mono (> 0,40mm), better FC or pletenka.

Gino, only honestly, you released moreover carp

- naturally! Rules the pond such, yes and that me with him to do? I a fish this big not love, and liked would, bought these would on bazaar on 30 UAH kg, and not spent the would on thousand-two on every trip. :flag: Judging as going to make me cry for supermashinu d purchase the all karpovoe in camping on CHAMPION And to let the line out so that fiderami on karpodromakh brief harvest remained.

Last edited by Gino (Jul 18 2013 11:53:31)

+1

Gino wrote:

- naturally! Rules the pond such, yes and that me with him to do? I such a fish not love, and liked would, bought these would on bazaar on 30 Grzywna (kg, and not spent the would on thousand-two on every trip.

Ah then, think about that question about application of monkey. You same fish issue this. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2013 11:50:48)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Trophies on feeder.