All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Trophies on feeder.

Trophies on feeder.

Posts 391 to 420 of 621

ARTdixi you so nothing and not understood I.M.H.O.,. Ah yes okay. Can over time coming a fortnight to other conclusions :flag:

Roma not fact that this I nothing not understood
Judging by around the here gender Forum gets caught on the cord and debate terminated constantly
Every chooses the that him suited
With povergamom and normal work clutch I until of holes not noticing in their mouths carp
Until povergama was, I repent

Opinion of Leon Khugendayka from books - Karp. Revelations.
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/C3hgE.png

+1

With all due respect to Leona Khugendayku - he an. He these lives. Advising usual rybolovu harvest taking home trophy carp with a twist this would still as plant conventional avtolyubitelya in ralliynuyu version of the same Subaru Impreza and pitch on a path common possession. Need to explain than all will end?
Specifically talked as times on days with karpyatnikami-compete about pletni. Yes, has place be, but. And begins have a hell of helpfully curiously "but." And most importantly, that said - without proper professional level, which be acquired for many-many zhopochasy on a reservoir and accurately not for one season, even not mess with anything for pletnyu.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 30 2013 17:13:11)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

On purpose talked as times on days with karpyatnikami-compete about pletni. Yes, has place be, but. And begins have a hell of helpfully curiously "but." And most importantly, that said - without proper professional level, which be acquired for many-many zhopochasy on a reservoir and accurately not for one season, even not mess with anything for pletnyu.

Agree. Himself enleve mostly on mono. Pletnyu, too, 'm applying, but on-start goes through Monk's more much'm using.

Ah and I so from books understood, that he oftentimes the where the on 300 flushed but (with zavozom snap).

duffy333 wrote:

without proper professional level, which be acquired for many-many zhopochasy on a reservoir and accurately not for one season, even not mess with anything for pletnyu.

Can be with 5 years harvest and nothing not understand, and can be and on Bajaus church for themselves that the discover and analyze
Especially when for fishing trip 15 Karpov] However
2 months ago I have were problems with vyvazhivaniem and Arsenal building was given over, and now I their already and a little rusty on
Simply am learning on Forum, understand / examine their mistakes

+2

All of this perfectly and very correctly. But I’d say honestly, until we think and analyze on vyvazhivanii, then lose time and these respond with mistakes which give chance fish shift away. This as in any > edinoborstve - you can be perfectly theoretically is well-versed, but more rapid and overtake rival gonna tuck you on might or he would send in knockout.
Actions must be instinctively accurate. Without reflection. On level reflexes. On muscular memory. And this being achieved by many-by many repetitions. With mistakes and their troubleshooting. In our case by many coastline sessions. And many sensations, nuances and actions on same vyvazhivanii very hard describe words because they strictly are individual and depend as from physical parameters a separate the fishing trainer, so and from those cordages with whom he but in this moment.
And still personally for themselves understood, that one combined illegally Gone Fishin '(with significantly more strong fisherman is worth as least 10 "fishing trips.
Ultimately is obtained, that all these advice and opinion on forums, in journals / books / films are good. As food and basis for action and reflection. But own experience simply paper.

+4

duffy333 wrote:

more rapid and overtake rival gonna tuck you on might

With puffed you as times thus and pikeperch. In my opinion. Ah and as would karpfishing and feeder several differ, with around the, if feeder on carpe 8-ket will ends, then karpfishing on greater ultimately with this benchmarks only begins. Not to mention game their work, approaches in technology and tactics and camping on D. And camping on P.

+1

Топор wrote:

Nu and as would karpfishing and feeder several differ, with around the, if feeder on carpe 8-ket will ends, then karpfishing on greater ultimately with this benchmarks only begins.

Ah if judge by the how many fish for 5-6 kg drain fideristy on vyvazhivanii on maximum or on neumeniyu (I not you mean in mind), is inclined with this agree. Indeed for bolshisntva feeder ends on 8 kg, and the and on 5 pounds. :tomato:

Go tselenapravleno with fiderom on trophy room fish possessing in arsenal karpovye cordage foolish of course (so I and has bought into karpfishingom), but if smiled luck and on as a fishing trip ??? took the bait megaryp, then you should agree foolish not use such chance. Therefore catching one Karpov and amurov on feeder I personally Confiteor principle under selection cordages - universalism. To and 2-3 kg fish was in [kayf]harvest and under need can be was would interest in running with present trophy. And 8 kg far not limit. Personally I have record on feeder on carp we should drink a 14.2 kg. On Amur river almost 12 pounds. And the latest White Amur on 11 kg on as a fishing trip was without problems realized on as such 0.25 mm and it's about ceasing from conventional twist are spaced on 10lb :dontknow:

Here is I not am confident that average fiderist with approach a classic fidernym to gear put would such a amur :tomato: And given would this e?anaaao in the best case with piercings (if metodnaya tooling), and the and with crocheted in Gills (biology) if the classic feeder :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 31 2013 10:11:03)

Romeo
Here pile in mind averagely mistakenly static the notion of about feeder, camping on E. A sensible criterion. Naturally there is and exclusion, to example possessing experience can be and wider look.

Топор wrote:

1425 pile in mind averagely mistakenly static the notion of about feeder, camping on E. A sensible criterion.

Ah if take for the groundwork the contestant on stilts that "preaches" FIPS, then ??? yes. And if look wider (English style if can be so speak), then frameworks no there is no - only flight fantasies. :dontknow:

I for example on nature .lyublyu man not hardworking restrictions. And preach fipsovskiy i ? s moronic ah raze not mean desires. So in as it catching soul I have tanetsya to English to approach to as it catching. This much more interesting and-time-for me :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 31 2013 09:59:06)

I last autumn on as a fishing trip tried swim carp 2-5 kg on the cord. Ah and that. I his without problems wants. But not understand get high when udilishche in drawn "zvenitҐ on every drive. Say that this what the professionalism - yes Brad. And here is the fact that many fideristy not can constitute with monkoy accurately on zakorm this some of (and, without clips created the trouble) :crazyfun: And the that manage fish tank on Mohnke many not can - this, too, some of :crazyfun: So about what then level can go speech if in this issue fiderist "limited." On my view pros that on the cord that on goes through Monk's will internationalize and that on the cord that on goes through Monk's would cast a far need to and accurately. And here already approaches abound. The same shock with monkoy 0.2-0.22 mm on range missiles will not cave by a newly, and harm for fish far less under vyvazhivanii :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 31 2013 10:24:49)

Romeo wrote:

the same shock with monkoy 0.2-0.22 mm on range missiles will not cave by a newly

Think here have you opinion request on medium-size distance communication camping on K. When] However on dalnyake the knockout fishing line of yours with so diameter of, especially when rings slightly zasralis, raze not conceivably have with puffed to example 0,08-0.1. The fishing line is simply in them (rings) is bogging down, and especially in heat, encourages this still and its memory. Podcherknu precisely fishing, not company internal site and camping on P. On the far-distance there is each triviality immediately same makes it difficult all in been and the accuracy of and sensitivity and the very expanding, the fishing line is there by no means promotes solving problems. In general are far-fetched your conclusions, without scores. Want try still Wolfgang Flur on the main perhaps, several more pleasant will, but nor about what range missiles real and those more chuvstvilelnosti on this range missiles speech go not can in comparison with puffed. All I.M.H.O., kaneshna, camping on S. From personal.

Last edited by Топор (Jul 31 2013 13:07:33)

Топор wrote:

Since puffed you as times thus and pikeperch. In my opinion.

Not pikeperch :nope: As you thinking about how / how to float Friction clutch with puffed "opponent" already nighttime several strikes on "pain points" - a hook and all hosts.
Andrei, have you under it comes to shagging with puffed trophies not broke hooks, not razgibali, "in tailspin" their not when carrying the? Snap on junctions not ask to be? This I have in its time on karpovikakh with pletney under "requires strong" vyvzhivanii have. Was. Yes and on large amurakh, too, pleasure still the.

Топор wrote:

Nu and as would karpfishing and feeder several differ, with around the, if feeder on carpe 8-ket will ends, then karpfishing on greater ultimately with this benchmarks only begins. Not to mention game their work, approaches in technology and tactics and camping on D. And camping on P.

I know not one and not two karpyatnikov, which perfectly work with fiderami as times on major fish. Have us in the region lack commercial competition on cyprinids kept reservoirs, where in as a udilisch are used precisely fidera. Yes and from fideristov people toned up on this deal. And highly well toned up. Here is, for example, semen with edgik th in Ulyanykakh vіdznachilisya. And Buglak there already the second time first place Takes. In this time he still and record dam established on carp we should drink a - fish in district 17kg. So that all highly relatively.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 31 2013 14:25:15)

+1

Duffy333, thank you for post. I before with your post wrote a host dissertation on this subject, but then never heard of strolls raising the zamakhalsya something to prove to. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 31 2013 14:56:07)

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t pikeperch

Flushed-yes, like it or say that with fishing line nor razgibov nor breakages on junctions not happening? You mabud're missing from mind that with puffed initially approach the other, to think need to before as continue to cast until snap, Friction clutch if must be released immediately after zabrosa, with line on fish there is, too, their receptions and camping on D. In general not see sense to discuss further, one question remained, that forces you at all enjoy puffed?, why themselves so torturing.) exhaustive information throughout is obtained with your with Romeo words the fishing line is around the surpasses the cord. :D And tochnochst not worse, and expanding, and sensorika sufficient, goes even on for competitions much of participants mix-up all joys with fishing line. Funny simply.

Last edited by Топор (Jul 31 2013 16:33:15)

Топор wrote:

goes even on for competitions much of participants mix-up all joys with fishing line.

And I in including. The second tour capturing the on as such and after this asked themselves, why I not made this in the first round? When I have was 4 cliff on podsechke. With without chance o.o. Probably hands curves.

Топор wrote:

exhaustive information throughout is obtained with your with Romeo words the fishing line is around the surpasses the cord.

I with so same success can argue the next: If the cord so good, then why all more and more people in paired with him use various shock absorbers (feeder-scales / bel--scales / more beaded attached)? Can because that were fed up with all "flavors of" cord and them ARGUMENTY fish on vyvazhivanii lose?
We talk not for fish at all, and for trophy room fish :flag: Her importantly until podsaka bring. And the cord on this road mistakes not as forgives at all.
That until competition, then I already wrote as something, that so perishing request, that have us on Ukraine athletes in its time began to enleve with cords. Perhaps this because that many stages competition was "river" :dontknow: You can ??? ?? ? ? have forums from Russia or Belarus inquire many whether have them athletes on for competitions gets caught with pletney.

Text or: Pro sensoriku at all not understood :dontknow: why she on "paravoze" the servant-trophy-fish? That want feel?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 31 2013 16:56:20)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

I with so same success can argue the next: If cord so good, then why all more and more people in paired with him use various shock absorbers (feeder-scales / bel--scales / more beaded attached)?

Where such a statistics?, to example I their Gama bought years five six ago, half've cued Fduch Wu half of lying around. Not has got accustomed. And the servant-trophy-fish was abound, from 3-'s to 8 the 1930 kg, and nor never I not has experienced problems with puffed except couples troika times for eight years when chance not was would nor with fishing line nor with puffed.

duffy333 wrote:

why she on "paravoze" the servant-trophy-fish? That want feel?

Not offense, perhaps open you news that steam locomotive case with trophy far not always, I would said not more 40-pay percent from total. Perhaps for you in curiosity, that quite oftentimes the need on time reel in fish especially when thanks not able on samopodsechku, when for session in clock case two three poklevki and their need to on time realize, and precisely for fish from five kil camping on K. The other there simply there is no, not believing ukleyki and an in 100-150 g. Where at all this stereotype pro Syria?, let steam locomotive, was I have ceasing 0,175 simple the fishing line is the main cord 0,17 not was desires toying stupidly could without curiously-engineering gimmicks, fishing pole in arc, in end less than for ten minutes carp for eight kil was on Bank. Such situations were with amurami 6-7 kil and povodkami 0.12-$ 0.16 the main always the cord, no problems. In another times have been putting itself question: Look, maybe I do not in maximum deal? After all why the there are I have in Mr. Leonid Reznikov several options when move on body of water bugging the hell out of some tackle, and is a master dam simply laughs nourished German with your behaviour rigging of this ship here to do nothing to acquire, nourished German raskosami need a least 0.4, in end nakorbashu him in stationary a hatchling pond your heelbone his rarities by for four hours and in the answer me only: You fortunate. Why me whom the about than the ask, when has its grains quite convincing practice.

After this office in footprint for 1999 take my leave and not see further sense to wage discussion.

Топор wrote:

Don’t offense, perhaps open you news that steam locomotive case with trophy far not always, I would said not more 40-pay percent from total. Perhaps for you in curiosity, that quite oftentimes the need on time reel in fish especially when thanks not able on samopodsechku, when for session in clock case two three poklevki and their need to on time realize, and precisely for fish from five kil camping on K. The other there simply there is no, not believing ukleyki and an in 100-150 g. Where at all this stereotype pro Syria?

But as you have are biting's aging trophy fish? If not steam locomotive - the that?

Not argue you two friends! ????? its grains truth! Me, seems like a all depends on still muscular memory!! I modicum and monsrov not catching on karpiki until 5kg were! I catching and on to let the line out and on cord! And so fails that 9 from 10 fishing trips I enleve on during with puffed and one on Spain! And videmo themselves hands determined on reflex work with shnurom- on time raslabit or to keep pressure on Friction clutch!! Who to what prevyk!

Топор wrote:

will such a statistics?, to example I their Gama bought years five six ago, half've cued Fduch-have half of lying around. Not has got accustomed. And the servant-trophy-fish was abound, from 3-'s to 8 the 1930 kg, and nor never I not has experienced problems with puffed except couples troika times for eight years when chance not was would nor with fishing line nor with puffed.

Not offense, perhaps open you news that steam locomotive case with trophy far not always, I would said not more 40-pay percent from total. Perhaps for you in curiosity, that quite oftentimes the need on time reel in fish especially when tooling not able on samopodsechku, when for session in clock case two three poklevki and their need to on time realize, and precisely for fish from five kil camping on K. The other there simply there is no, not believing ukleyki and an in 100-150 g. Where at all this stereotype pro Syria?, let steam locomotive, was I have ceasing 0,175 simple the fishing line is the main the cord 0,17 not was desires toying stupidly could without curiously-engineering gimmicks, - a fishing rod in arc, in end less than for ten minutes carp for eight kil was on Bank. Such situations were with amurami 6-7 kil and povodkami 0.12-$ 0.16 the main always the cord, no problems.In another times have been putting itself question: Look, maybe I do not in maximum deal? After all why the there are I have in Mr. Leonid Reznikov several options when move on a body of water bugging the hell out of cordage, and is a master dam simply laughs nourished German with your behaviour rigging of this ship here to do nothing to acquire, nourished German the fishing line is need a least 0.4, in end nakorbashu him in stationary a hatchling pond your heelbone his rarities by for four hours and in the answer me only: You fortunate. Why me whom the about than the ask, when has its grains quite convincing practice.

Know about you from friends that you a serious fisherman but these post you Munchausen's Trilemma remind
And at all interestingly 3 the fishing trainer with serious experience and 2 opinion opposite
The truth in the middle have Duffi))

Last edited by ARTdixi (Jul 31 2013 18:38:04)

+2

ARTdixi wrote:

simple the fishing line is the main the cord 0,17 not was desires toying stupidly could without curiously-engineering gimmicks, fishing pole in arc, in end less than for ten minutes carp for eight kil was on Bank. Such situations were with amurami 6-7 kil and povodkami 0.12-$ 0.16 the main always the cord, no problems.

Not want seem a nudnik, but under a fishing line 0.25-0.28 - and flies she if and worse twist are spaced, then uncritically - and the koi povodochnom material this 8 and out the window in podsak for 3-4 minutes. Even not 8 - dozen ;)
Such a roughly:
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/oLUIR.jpg

Honestly? - even desires there is no go on such a fish with puffed. Not stsykotno or still what, there is no, simply pity will in with a cord carp, or zakhlamlennogo a ragged with a cord dam.

+3

ARTdixi wrote:

but these post you Munchausen's Trilemma remind

This me remind Myunkhauzenov those who were not can cope with puffed and with goal talk look appeliruyut to whom anywhere and to what anywhere. Here already many was such a gona type expanding 100m not is real and not need a in principle, balance coils with form on as rod not matter, the Gaki the most back Maver Katana and camping on D. And camping on P. All simply on fact, who on that studied under :crazyfun:

Andryukha, Maver not the most back.

benderr- bought everyone loads of gamikov all-???? ;)

+1

the Axe

Tell pro poklevki. If not it is called train, what? As often so are biting?

Pulling vershinku but not so belle and with a long maiddle then can spit it out and if not the right a montage on Aurum / (a small trigger / a corner exit hair) the can and not enables
T. E. In principle on karpovoy a fishing trip fiderom can be to stare on vershinku and to tie a blood knot not before paravoza and can be dremanut sometimes :cool:
But this case rarely, although case that so are biting a host day!! (If not am mistaken spring was deal)
Light can to tell he was stakeholder such a circus artists

Last edited by ARTdixi (Aug 3 2013 01:11:01)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Trophies on feeder.