All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Trophies on feeder.

Trophies on feeder.

Posts 61 to 90 of 621

housing office’s organs is rapalaZhenek, thank you for the answer, with your trophies many experienced England. Brilliant!

have said: So, not places fidera little, and 'alpha' Horton there is no

The bellwether one left ??? ?? ? ? Wisz in Kyiv. Toch there now Hypnotizes and runs destination in federation. Get up under his forging.
Zhenya! But as your friends belong to glitterati direction in feeder? You have there for this year 2 landmark events brewing.
P.S. I also we four-eyes and enleve because donnymi tip here. :flag:

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jan 16 2011 20:16:59)

2Zheka’s organs is rapala
Erase on the photos "sleigh bells." And the crete all impression from fidera. :)

With those rods poklevku only on bubentsam and can be see :dontknow:

And you that not knew that real feeder it come to with dangly bells? Me for example times 10 in year accurately about this tell on reservoirs :rofl:

+1

Жека_Rapala wrote:

3) Leschik on 2 kg. The same feeder, katukha Exage 2,500. Ceasing 0,08 SLR.
4) Leschik on 1.65 manual pages from kg. On Picker until 40 "grape". Ceasing 0, 08 SLR.
5) Leschik on 2.4 kg (ikryanoy) At feeder SS. Ceasing 3000.00 SLR.

Except that on photo three and five absolutely one and including fish. Laps.

+1

2Romeo
And you not betrayed? Me talked, that only with worked :)

Алексей Tigma wrote:

A you not betrayed? Me talked, that only with kolokolchiko

Hi, and I wuss do next fell for it. Already the nads bought everyone loads of. Hi, now need to still and their good buy :( and so like on feeder swim: '(

сорри за оффт, ну у меня вообще мужичек спросил на речке  Оскол, -А ты на фикер ловишь??
вот так, фидер +пикер =ФИКЕР

ВЕТАЛЬ31 wrote:

вот так, фидер +пикер =ФИКЕР

А прикинь кто-то плохо слышит и покажется что он на ФАКЕР ловит  :rofl:

Yes perishing. After saw and prochitanogo I have to hazy doubts that statistics fideristov the above as 25 :1. Can come to mean that fiderist the in companies as times one :rofl:

can come to mean that fiderist the in companies as times one

Here is you a pessimist. :crazyfun:
In first such terms as Mr. Picker, feeder, flat, raskosami ovner and SLR and their the size of the 0,08 suggest that feeder in Kharkiv thrives!
Them simply need to kuchkanutsya. City very big.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

since no simply need to kuchkanutsya.

This that a common knot Fucking bring? :crazyfun:

Mstislav if judged by photographs, the there nothing in common with fiderom there is no except snap. And had forced not fidernaya as you don :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 16 2011 20:50:10)

I want believe!  ;)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I want believe!

Enura Abdullayeva yes here is same feeder the. I have such :cool:

Zoom

+1

Heh-heh, laugh.
Personally I enleve correct 1-oops as snastyu, but because on created, where me most often account for harvest, kuchkuetsya many by farmers, on photo in sight, as closely from each other consigned rods up. Every but as keeps managing, or as pocket allows. So, here worked out. :yep:
In sprot as would not'm about to burst, for themselves try to put.
olegts
Yes there is no, different imaginations the:
http://www.harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/14132/normal_IMAGE_505.jpg
My fiderok near with me, on the bowtie.

+1

The latter the top photo just had the worst. Chinese quarter. I it comes so not was able o.o.

To Stimul-Cash for banter, but derzhitsya were skungee :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 16 2011 21:25:43)

In kites, jumped :mad: housing office, not worry,. Here fidernyy people so draconian, that under the form of handbells-bells and very firmly is angry and immediately same sees in this Systems apothecaries "dubinschikov" :D A if under this and ACP copies of, then this IMoje count as duplicitous attack without announcement war :rofl:

+3

Roma not just load the youth - have the most greshek behind :D

Zoom

Жека_Rapala wrote:

In sprot as would not'm about to burst, for themselves try to put.

Why?

Alex
Am learning, so same there is no opportunities preobretat expensive some tackle. On fishing trip ezdzhu 1 times in two weeks, and so, on svobodke get out on urban small river on 2-3 minutes and out. Here is such here is affairs.

Last edited by Жека_Rapala (Jan 16 2011 23:52:51)

+1

housing office’s organs is rapala
Brilliant, common the answer. :cool:
Nothing, wait.

maury wrote:

Roma not just load the youth - have the most greshek behind

This not my. Honest pioneering :rofl:

I so and knew :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

When kites, jumped housing office, not worry,.

Yes, all such experienced, simply horror. Perhaps forgotten as themselves started. Guy decided to to share with the people, show their trophies, to communicate with forumchanami. But here began. :crazyfun: . :crazyfun: . :crazyfun: . :crazyfun: After such :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: smotrish statistics and there - for day forum a well 25 people. T on Rusfishing, mood quite another, here is these :crazyfun: there is no, 'm statistics - in this moment on Forum present 1063 human, consider, perhaps here is these :crazyfun: and make site interested. There still on one photo electronic semaphore and're swingers are visible,, too, can be good for a laugh a heck of. Yes forgot add - :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun:.

+2

Yes. This very zhostkiy forum. Here difficult survive. Here you can ask many questions and obtain even less answers :canthearyou:, you can at all not to notice, but on fideru the most a strong resource.
Anything! - Tej! Housing office survive. He keeps managing "keep blow." We will break through neighbor, here modern development of your in authority, in offense not would give you. They can here anyone anywhere from fidermena in one moment do "bleak turystom"
:crazy: pespontovo lovyaschim "lavrukhu."

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jan 17 2011 23:57:55)

+2

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Yes. This very zhostkiy forum. Here difficult survive.

E, men, you what? Not Frighten so people. A normal such male forum. If not considered "2014 Winter of stress disease", then all horse-nobly. Moreover always in lichke can be directly ask.
And so in general he very under this picture suited :D

Zoom

+4

Standard such male forum

About, grey! Here such: Let. Mother darakhaya! :crazyfun:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

They can here anyone anywhere from fidermena in one moment do "bleak turystom"

Ah on expense anyone anywhere this can scarcely, there is and those who and their can. (Post # 87, look picture).

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Oh, grey! Here such: Let. Mother darakhaya!

And can be in more details. I'm. :crazyfun:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Trophies on feeder.