All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland 2

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland 2

Posts 331 to 360 of 406

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
As be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own place it on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any place it on yours wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Place it
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Swabinto the tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

, too, received. Leaving with 90g - is famously is governed by impose, there's too much weight not is felt. Until 70m throwing good, on optimum distance there is 50-60 m virtually not had to nowadays after DatchMastera interestingly\ 100. Transportation length not has pleased, in trunk across not not in tubuse, literally around 3-4 centimeters an extra $. Have DM knee divided without Accounting done, in a result very constrained, and here with vershinkoy divided a, 's a bit long, on my view.

Udilishche frankly rapid, on long drives distances fling one thing pleasure. Remained test under vyvazhivanii, something me seems that "its stickiness" will this, and pleasure - more, than from DM.

Not appreciate the combination of with Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTA, axis shpuli looks in third ring, not in the first. In a result under podmatyvanii is obtained generator bobble, need a the coil fishing area chook's foot. If who's game coil size 4,000 in ideal, to axis shpuli in the first ring viewed - give know, pliz.

Today received its Dayvu! All thank you, jure, Vadim for opportunity possess such udilkoy. Until only visually looked if very want to the can be find not big wicky sticks. Vershinka 2-. Not enters in knee was and one thing klechko slightly crooked though vkleeno. But this all small beer remained protestit on a reservoir. And question on how many knee must enter each in friend? I have the clearance 2-3 centimeters. Understandable that the clearance should remain but 2-3 centimeters this not many?

GREGG wrote:

Wu me the clearance 2-3 centimeters. Understandable that the clearance should remain but 2-3 centimeters this not many?

A normal the clearance for a new rods up, over time will less.

And here is and second the sad news, Iicaa on a fishing trip broke wand # 44 accurately so -zhe, in the same place, cargo was any seafood brunch. http://sf.uploads.ru/t/8NybV.jpgSorry that words not flips over backwards the.
Me now will ensure continued write? Need whether will to send a piece of the in Scotland, or so plains?

A strange the situation with photo. In previews - through, and under busting normally. :dontknow:

Here is've overloaded.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/DRyh2.jpg

wrote:

A here is and second the sad news, Iicaa on a fishing trip broke wand # 44 accurately so -zhe, in the same place, cargo was any seafood brunch. http://sf.uploads.ru/t/8NybV.jpgSorry that words not flips over backwards the.
Me now will ensure continued write? Need whether will to send a piece of the in Scotland, or so plains?

I sent will ensure continued tornament 12 / 13, crunchy would began, have replaced for free but hard time delivering in both sides was for my expense. Write will ensure continued about problem, and photo, attach that, I think that flee the

If who's game coil size 4,000 in ideal, to axis shpuli in the first ring viewed - give know, fire
I put PXR 5,000, balance and soosnost appealed.

wrote:

I dont now will ensure continued write? Need whether will to send a piece of the in Scotland, or so plains?

It's a shame, but not get jittery. Write letter will ensure continued with, pretty picture, huh of a breakdown and, pretty picture, huh with number. Have them now remained 4 spare komelya. On a new supplied in will do will your Number.
Nothing deport not need to, you plains a new supplied in. And I write will ensure continued, that on the door frame concrete was in this Party. :mad:
Text me photo on Skype, Number in profile. :flag:

Hi,, tomorrow food on fishing. Already scared right, as would not did economics fail stick: ((

- wrote:

My company reimburses me, tomorrow food on fishing. Already scared right, as would not did economics fail stick: ((

In my opinion: Better immediately reveal marriage, than through year, nagruzhay stick on full.
I so with tornament 12 / 13 feared handle, and worked small kormukhami on close distance there is, and when began in full force work the crack and crawled out.

Banged out schmeer will ensure continued.
Igor NChK
Of food him letter, I his warned.

Unambiguously such a suppose to, I would was renovating on place, me in the past year, have made for 15 $, after what stick nagruzhalas on full. And so pay for the cost of sending delivery and plains perhaps, too, most - expensive pleasure.
But sense of of fear of a breakdown not passed until now, although stick I and sold.

Alexnord wrote:

A so pay for the cost of sending delivery and plains perhaps, too, most - expensive pleasure.

To honor dayvy - nothing pay for not need to. Knee was plains for free, this their on the door frame. But on factory must understand that knot weak. They on Longakh decided this problem. Personally I their burden on full and not impedes my stream.
And these stick charging on old cards cutting, apparently forgotten pro old (chronic) diseases.

Tim wrote back..

hi vadym

I am very sorry

I have sent the images to Daiwa and will let you know when I have a reply

Waiting for-with answer from dayvy, he sent them photo.

Wrote will ensure continued, to his honor immediately same received the answer:

hi igor

vadym has informed me I am very sorry about the break.

I have forwarded the images and message to Daiwa

They have produced some spare sections for the limited edition rods and will put the original number 044 on to the rod before sending to me.

they expect to have the replacement section in 2 to 3 weeks

I will then send to you

So that through 2-3 weeks promises deport replacement.

A separate thank you Vadim!

Silent wrote:

I put PXR 5,000, balance and soosnost appealed.

Thank you for advice, 'll take a look coil. Until'm using with spiningovym TwinPower 4,000 PG, tolerable.

Its 006 today boots your newly created already deliberately, 1.5 untsovyy kvivertip, 90g + fodder, under vymatyvanii dragged nice man-next grass - until normally (TPA-TPA-TPA). Tomorrow on the White'll go down, there beta test manages more seriously, with headings, more 100g, zabrosom for 70m and on a strong heat. Until the greatest trophy - a scoundrel on 400g, for an intimate chat were problems without podsaka, tugging extinguishes worse datchmastera, feared for ceasing, but this force-Majeure , usually reception goes in podsak. Behavior under poklevkakh, under heat and on vyvazhivanii appealed. Separate respekt 4untsovoy vershinke, military for in heat, on datchmastere account for questioning River Tip, and this, thanks to common authoritarianism fidera, hope, tackles.

90g. Trough Volkswagen Jetta TDI with Riverine feeds under 120g. Common weight so same and big 60-70 -ki. Specifically checked electronic headings,. So that reload or not solve themselves.

All Hi, check it out and I its your cast. On assembling reservations there is no, defects not found, although in microscope not, Stopping by, on a fishing trip. Eiaee on visit Ternopil host, task was to capture bream. All as been paved promarkerilsya, radar a compelling, all bottom expressly prorisovala, chose point before shell, prikormka, Khaldorado bream with great herbal the scent of, pereobladaet cinnamon. Five feeders zakorm give ceasing, impose and immediately poklevka, a minor podleschik, poklevku can be said not saw and heard in hand, that me liked, during industrialized fishing was heard all poschipyvaniya verkhovodki under falling, several units caught. Outcome fishing for three hours 10 poklevok of them eight podleschikov I caught, truth small, the most big where the 400 "grape". On rod eiaee 1.5 and 2 untsovymi as tips, there's gravy 56 grams feeder sport the average, it is understandable that no peregruzov not was, distant sequences of throws, too,, coil dura-Ace bertraner 4,000 well themselves has shown tyagovitaya, can even excessively, speed on for competitions can not have to, and for fishing super. On vyvazhivanii practiced super nor one the leash not disabled telecom, simplex,, and eiaee 0.1 and without feeder gamma alarm. - a fishing rod for their sizes the easy. Through week'll run a test on on Dnieper River, on an obscure impose in regime competition, update my.
In light of past events with tip here, question and how many on these with President guarantee of, in sense on time. And can indeed there is sense gruzanut on maximum, that would marriage if there is resurfaced crawled out, and have time eliminate.

wrote:

In light of past events with tip here, question and how many on these with President guarantee of, in sense on time. And can indeed there is sense gruzanut on maximum, that would marriage if there is resurfaced crawled out, and have time eliminate.

1 A year.

Ah here is and not passed and gender year and feeder I have in the hands of. Plus zapisochka from Tim's. 8-)
http://sd.uploads.ru/n1BMq.jpg
Ah that, d testit on weekends and let stick managerial pytaniya. :D
Now I have full set of English Dayvovskikh khevikov and drone by the Shogun - for very right ryp. :crazyfun:

+1

In Saturday'm going to go, too, testit, on melkokarpu, hope all in order will.
I have, too, all passed commissioned not without problems, Tim forgot put an in parcel additional kvivertipy, wants now deport for its expense, I don't know, as the awkward, send more expensive kviverov.

In weekend leaving stick, trough FiderSport middle any seafood brunch. (With feeds 125gr., a dense utrambovka) and Fidersport small 98gr (with feeds 135gr., a dense utrambovka). Threw with average force on 55 gather steam; dura-Ace Ultegra 5500 XSB, overload not sensed. Power not has tried, camping on K. Without shock leader. But like stick weathering. Polovil sazanchikov kilushnikov, vershinka 2 ounces of, predisposition of tugging well. Wow effect not was, but stick 100% the good and stance khevika turned a blind.

P. S. From whom there is accurate scales,, zaveshayte stick pliz.

Last edited by - (Aug 5 2014 12:39:11)

All Hi. 41 stick received. In weekend ran away for porybalil. Sensations only positive. All who expended hand to accomplishing this project huge thank you. With respect, Anol.

Ozhivlyu temku :D
Today saw in living interesting-2014 from Daiwa - karpovik Tournament Common Address Redundancy Protocol AGS. His even in he-layn the catalogue English dayvy there is no why something :dontknow: Boor it there is in German and French Internet stores. This place it interestingly rings AGS - have them not a metal, and carboxylic frame. This exclusive thats exclusive from Dayva, which she puts only on their rods up and not provides other. In including and species-Builders. How I know this the first place it from partition of "for by industrialized fishing" with such rings - until this were only spinningi. Interestingly was would see such rings on fidernom form. Especially for those who likes "zvonkost" and "effect" on vyvazhivanii.

Pro rings AGS much detail HERE.

+1

Twice traveling with sabzhem on the White, hard very decently. Increased there's gravy-cell 100g x 80ml full feeds, impose from 50 until 70m. Were fish hooking, on first literally vykorchevyval the feeder from stones, place it was in arc - then detached not only the feeder, so that if was would slabin, break would certainly. Incidentally, not lost sitting on tight leash the reprobate on 750g, put without problems. Is famously shows poklevki, hurl conveniently, there's too much weight not one senses. Spoils not was, and because here until even in recording belonged :)

+1

Here is and I finally unpacked its udilku, modicum came and long, but home fell only last week, opened tube coaxing it out place it and charitably was frustrated. In first on one of kviverov there is no ceramic insert on atop the ring, and number two- this fissure on first connection the knee roughly centimeter 2-, perhaps this and not crucially, but for such money like would more quality product

wrote:

and number two- this fissure on first connection the knee roughly centimeter 2-, perhaps this and not crucially, but for such money like would more quality product

Molitvakh come fissures. On all Dayvakh this series of and on Longakh there is technological seam on forms. People on of negligence thinks, that this fissure. On first the knee which varnish all bathed in this seam not in sight, at the second and third kolenakh seam visible. This from moreover that in the processsparks blanca his mentor press (technology dayvy emerge SVF).
If all ??? fissure, then stick on guarantees and Tim comitment new knee was. Need a only qualitative the top photo. Kviver needless under replacement. :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

Make come fissures. On all Dayvakh this series of and on Longakh there is technological seam on forms. People on of negligence thinks, that this fissure. On first the knee which varnish all bathed in this seam not in sight, at the second and third kolenakh seam visible. This from moreover that in the processsparks letterhead his mentor press (technology dayvy emerge SVF).
If all ??? fissure, then stick on guarantees and Tim comitment new knee was. Need a only qualitative the top photo. Kviver needless under replacement.

Sent will ensure continued derzhitsya, await the the answer, here is such a the trouble: Here is photo kvivera, with ring including my ceramic all was a in tubuse, but it was not even razvaltsovano http://sd.uploads.ru/t/dNxnL.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/sdtQl.jpg
And here is the top photo fissures: http://sd.uploads.ru/t/dN0Zq.jpg

Sent will ensure continued pictures, the answer received next character: "Came me stick I post its on plant, there will deal." I as would all understand, Tim here not under than, - this computer by a plant, but deport stick I have no now opportunities. But to pay 300 ?and still have a headache for me, sorry, but this. Not know as still speak (

wrote:

(CAL) I put will ensure continued pictures, the answer received next character: "Came me stick I post its on plant, there will deal." I as would all understand, Tim here not under than, - this computer by a plant, but deport stick I have no now opportunities. But to pay 300 ?and still have a headache for me, sorry, but this. Not know as still speak (

However, I have the same problem was with tornament 12 / 13, call, 'll give you a hint as better send will ensure continued. Delivery will for your expense, I can help reduce the. Although Tim can and for its expense do delivering in both of the late, BUT, transporters for cargo such length take mad money.

Last edited by PPS (Sep 10 2014 20:44:27)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament Pro in Scotland 2