All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2

Posts 361 to 390 of 406

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
As be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own place it on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any place it on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Place it
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Swabinto the tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Only today was connected have its tornament 13.5, only drooling, udilishche is famously Ltd. has shown great results on bream-podlesch, that sounds more up-, broskovoe, need to was immediately couple of borrow: '(

+1

Ur! :flag: Finally something received a new spingot in return design, a pity that experience manages only spring.
Number have sketched the same (44). Very hope that replacing too longer.

Tim krasavcheg :D
http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/daiwa … plies.html
Still and in mailing their permanent buyers this on first place slipped :D
So that those who want "the numbers" Dayvu Tornament 13,500 Limited Edition have chance its buy right now. Just over 299 ?(not believing-VAT 20% :flirt:)

duffy333 wrote:

Tim krasavcheg
http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/daiwa … plies.html
Still and in mailing their permanent buyers this on first place slipped
So that those who want "the numbers" Dayvu Tornament 13,500 Limited Edition have chance its buy right now. Just over 299 ?(not believing-VAT 20%)

Ah here is and why? Like already nothing borrow not leader was coming. And here such. :D
Technical cure meeting where wake up can be?

duffy333 wrote:

Tim krasavcheg

So next think vosposleduet Feder Daiwa Tournament Multi Match Feeder Rod 12f from Daiwa UK.
Here is only with exaction will be dealt with, can its still and with Spektronom skrestyat.

bormanb wrote:

Nu here is and why? Like already nothing borrow not leader was coming. And here such.
Technical cure meeting where watch can be?

Hi,, so she here and was born, even 4000m2 as well as a whole line on Forum.

Yesterday time come a letter from Tim, in free sale tornamenty 13.5, 299 ?the price an outlet.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So next think vosposleduet Feder Daiwa Tournament Multi Match Feeder Rod 12f from Daiwa UK.
Here is only with exaction will be dealt with, can its still and with Spektronom skrestyat.

So this place it and so have him in no clothing left there is. And long. And in two versions - 11-futovik and 12-futovik:
http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/daiwa … s-new.html

duffy333 wrote:

So this udilishche and so have him in no clothing left there is. And long. And in two versions - 11-futovik and 12-futovik:
http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/daiwa …’s-new.html

So there is ideas his modernize, and launch as Limited Edition, without game stand parts of:

Here is thought from David Mc Cauley:

"The customer wants have udilishche with 3-I kiverami, but still, that would it was in 3 parts of? ???? half of length will komlevaya part of, and half of secondary a brief knee was, and knee was under Keever?

I think, that was would better, if would we have developed new is a long knee was so, that would place it became 2-'s private, with so kiverom.

This will be cheaper for production, because, the fabrication 2-'s short medium-size its knees, will more cost.

That concerns kiverov I think, that also will a good option for clients, to choose CQ kivery instead Mega-have mandated, so as this will allow also reduce than he price rods up. We can offer their 1oz, 1.5 oz and Fresh, but if they require 0.75 oz, this may increase minimal number of fishing gear until 50sht, camping on K. As this Keever will unique for this rods up. "

Think, Yura Match on me not it for kopipast, the more I Malyavka hand expended to this transcript.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Nov 28 2014 14:10:08)

+1

PPS wrote:

Yesterday time come a letter from Tim, in free sale tornamenty 13.5, 299 ?the price an outlet.

So "the great manipulator" shat his pants. On Salapine two stick just have. And Tim for all party has paid, now the entire party weighs, UAH and the ruble contaminants, to the same.
Looking on such a dynamic orders Tim not will become to experiment with multimatchem.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I think, Yura Match on me not it for kopipast, the more I Malyavka hand expended to this transcript.

Go, let Oleg - hard you try. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 28 2014 15:40:33)

Good udilischu always there owner.
If would not was I have now, then took would not despite course.
Think normally going the entire a series of not sitting not on that.

vladkir wrote:

I think normally going the entire a series of not sitting not on that.

Yasen’want it now, that leaves. Question: - when? Yes still shoals with spingotom, personally I immediately has reinforced, there is opportunities.
And on the door frame reaching still with old Tornamenta, on Longakh such's. He there is no, because as the walls spingotov thicker in and a half times.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

My company reimburses me, so she here and was born, even 4000m2 as well as a whole line on Forum.

Read-read not found. And can be in the upper message add weight, vigorous transportation length, comfortable weight zabrasyvaemykh feeders? For faces-clueless in dayvafiderostroenii, but willing, so say, 38044 to elitarnomu circle colleagues, with these an exclusive.

bormanb wrote:

Have you read the-read not found. And can be in the upper message add

This to Vadim, his the first post. He only and to rule can.

Vadim, are a good evening. But as strengthen spingot? Can ssylochku what if not difficult.

Amfitamin wrote:

Vadim, are a good evening. But as strengthen spingot? Can ssylochku what if not difficult.

In principle nothing complex, master pasted reffering a tubule karbonovuyu in inward spingota. Importantly to donor (knee was caregiver diameter) was under hand. Up question under cylinder and vkleivayut.

+1

bormanb wrote:

A can be in the upper message add weight, vigorous transportation length, comfortable weight zabrasyvaemykh feeders?

Can be:
Trough until 70-75gramm.
Weight - 252gramma
The length of the first knee 1.4 Dam

Vadkh wrote:

You can:
Trough until 70-75gramm.
Weight - 252gramma
The length of the first knee 1.4 Dam

I of course errori for stupid question, but why under such a as vershinka in 4oz?

bormanb wrote:

I of course errori for stupid question, but why under such a as vershinka in 4oz?

First Dayvovtsy conceivable at weight feeders until sotki, but after breakages spingotov, they weight the ones who dropped.
And even better need to to read all line on Turikam, there all there is.

Iay back. "Old" Tornamentom 13,500 toch trough type Fidersport middle 112gr tulil mayatnikovym zabrosom meters on 80

New tornamentom 13.5 100 grams kormukhami quietly catching, and supply they could. Test the until 120 grams. Able zabrosom.
The Vadim is afraid of the :D

Last edited by PPS (Nov 28 2014 23:49:52)

PPS wrote:

the Vadim is afraid of the :D

When on the first same fishing, have rope guy, Turik incapable, zaochkuesh here o.o. :crazyfun:
Here is Longami not pysayu, 'm lugging on full. :cool:

The first couple of hours I, too, postsykival :D and then norms.
Long, too, the first fishing stsal and when on SlavGRES wind in face and meters 10-12 the had to flow, here is then and understood his charm of.

+1

PPS wrote:

new tornamentom 13.5 100 grams kormukhami quietly eiaee, and supply they could. Test the until 120 grams. Able zabrosom.

I here new 12 / 13 in Jaatteenmaki execution got a knack for harvest shampoo brauningom (about 100 common weight). Impose even already not the pendulum, not razmakhivayas, as by beating can a. Dosylu even DM100 sphere can. And say have him test until 80g? :dontknow: That 13,500 until not was loading up on full.

PPS wrote:

Long, too, the first fishing stsal and when on SlavGRES wind in face and meters 10-12 the had to flow, here is then and understood his charm of.

And wand has become as something even a bit "melodramatic or anything" under this? :D Don’t it looked?

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Nov 29 2014 00:29:45)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

In principle nothing complex, master pasted reffering a tubule karbonovuyu in inward spingota. Importantly to donor (knee was caregiver diameter) was under hand. Up question under cylinder and vkleivayut.

And build from this have rods up not lose their cool? If nor what complex, then why Dayva not reinforces this knot their brand on the krbonom? Can there is sense to do Made to Order on tubes for strengthening singota + an appropriate glue?

Last edited by Greys (Nov 29 2014 01:16:06)

PPS wrote:

need to was immediately couple of borrow

Couple, for industrialized fishing carp?

Greys wrote:

A build from this have rods up not lose their cool?

Have Long not lose their cool, and have this suddenly should improperly stored?
Personally, I deterioration by building not observed.

If are blessed with form (as me :crazy:) the, can be quietly fling Fidersport small 112gr. Or 84 "grape". Secondary, overall weight such feeders about 135 gr. On this level defined for themselves comfortable upper test.
Vadkh
Vadim, wanted to ask about old and new letterhead 135 meeting. They as absolutely are uniform? Where the heard, that the old was faster

Old 135 victory,, quietly, worked with kormushkami FS 112gr. (The glass) + fodder, on 50-60 gather steam; - without problems and already two years. Corum Kopru 120 + fodder -, too, normally.

Oleg_GOR
It looked. Soplivost present

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2