All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2

Posts 151 to 180 of 406

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
As be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own place it on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any place it on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Place it
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Swabinto the tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

There is question! And for-who pays? And he as, everyone Number parcel consigned? Or very to identify the on mails time come or not time come? Sorry, that, I take it out! Simply us many, on this his on. Not very like would to she on mails long lay in. Thank you!

Николаускас wrote:

Don’t very like would to she on mails long lay in. Thank you!

Sending is sent on house worded of the buyer. As sending gets until of Kyiv, mail comitment announcement itself on house.

Me made repeated calls on mobile, hard time delivering, and asked far them bring my parcel, I spoke worded where me conveniently obtain and they bringing in during 3 hours.

Need whether on a new be registered have Tim if pomenena banking map? Or better through however?

Track can be will displacement parcel?

Бек wrote:

Otslezhivat can be will displacement parcel?

Can be, only this more expensive will than simply hard time delivering

vinitu69 wrote:

PayPal

Through however better

+1

Бек wrote:

Otslezhivat can be will displacement parcel?

This need to with Tim to deal. The cheapest sending goes typically without tracking id-control. Slightly more expensive already with the tracking. When with the tracking, then Tim writes Number parcel in letter.
First better for this exiled keep: - Link
Then when already in Russia's coming by, then better on native mails Link

+1

Understandable, responding large thank you!

I, too, very thankful for the answer! Thank you! Let us wait! As only that the will known d write!

Time come another letter from Tim.

Me and The (012) was lucky - our stick on... painting. The rest 46 pakuyutsya.

Tim will in sending an expense on stick 112 ?(as perhaps in advance)
DSi will come invoice on 336 ?. Seryoga, if like it or reverse expense - urgently text them back will ensure continued. Tomorrow will late. Although until act old customs duties.
In Moldova and on Ukraine he will to send TNT or UPS. In Russia mail.
Asked bring happy with will. I wrote him, that already diddling wait.

All whom it is unclear on invoysu - write in lichku!

I have with Tim correspondence, as have Lenin with River the Soviets :crazyfun:
He writes that regretting about these two sticks. But says that cosmetics will take couple of days. He for weekend, having packed all stick and my and Feodor stick must to come to him, delay will a small.
He would be to all stick diminished.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 3 2014 21:06:04)

Vadkh wrote:

DSI will come invoice on 336 ?. Seryoga, if like it or reverse expense - urgently text them back Tim

Vadim, thank you, wrote back., to receive an answer.

Dobryi evening! Could you tell me that for a sec that means "DSI will come invoice on 336 ?." Thank you

Николаускас wrote:

Dobryi evening! Podskajite that for a sec that means "DSI will come invoice on 336 ?." Thank you

3kh112 =3 36f)

Thank you! Now understood! Waiting for!

There is the good news, in Friday began rozsilka on addresses :cool:

:cool:

After napisanogo in Facebook Oleg Kvitsiniya, I now already fear for their parcel you've dispatched through-Russia

orkaha wrote:

After napisanogo in Facebook Oleg Kvitsiniya, I now already fear for their parcel you've dispatched through-Russia

Sergei, not launching contagion in head, and heaviest in hands. :crazyfun: Negativity materializes, think, think about good and will you happiness. :cool:

D try to!

orkaha wrote:

I now already fear for their parcel you've dispatched through-Russia

not afraid, Tim responds :D

Earrings, you would syazvit would, Oleg was not funny, when s long-awaited parcel about pravlyayut back, without notifying the Iraqis you about its his arrival :D

orkaha wrote:

Sergey, you would syazvit would, Oleg was not funny, when s long-awaited parcel about pravlyayut back, without notifying the Iraqis you about its his arrival

Ah and I have was almost such a same bullshit. Vіdmіtka about absence of addressee emerged on russianpost.ru / tracking, without benchmarks about his arrival parcel on place. Then immediately vіdmіtka about sending back. All records were late on the evening. Arrived for my-on the morning, with square eyes, and they parcel only only ???? with center of gravity. But night of course sweat.

Ah so years have us neiskorennim, but this and tantalizing sometimes.

orkaha wrote:

Sergey, you would syazvit would, Oleg was not funny, when s long-awaited parcel about pravlyayut back, without notifying the Iraqis you about its his arrival

:jumping: Seryoga, I very. Fear to lie to received premises and such problems not was

PPS wrote:

there is the good news, in Friday began rozsilka on addresses :cool:

Signature author

Real fisherman - this not the, who many fish caught, and the, who desired by has proven - in this time fish to capture not was no opportunities.

Thank you for a pleasant news. Now importantly, to sending not "used to walk" on open spaces Ukraine month.

Question: But as to know, that Tim sent stick, he will write? And if without track?

orkaha wrote:

The subject: But as to know, that Tim sent stick, he will write? And if without track?

Sergei, you recognized worried, are you pay if vital body for’s you is being driven from of England. o.O

Write will ensure continued, as he would send - practices, as gets track -, too,.

Vitally not vitally, but an important!

So that there with sending, who with Tim communicates, that again not so?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2