All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2

Posts 211 to 240 of 406

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
As be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own place it on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any place it on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Place it
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Swabinto the tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Feder (# Rattan) received. All implicated in to this - large THANK YOU. Ready support any beginnings in this the old. Still times - THANK YOU.

As oChuCheniya from stick?

Charm of rings By - series of times five showed wife (as the cord sky falls with the oval shape), It's a long the hilt me more on psyche - can because, that long catching EBM 14.2. Katushkoderzhatel not such "the glamorous", as in original version (and he I have there is), but includes on reel big, than in 4,000 size goes, Perhaps, better. The first "field" tests am about already (d try to) tomorrow, and until - diddle diddle-queuing up. Then same and I shall compare two model. Bookshelf have Scots a bit koryavenkiy, figures write, as in the first classroom. But in sight - hand make. Until all likes.
P.S. On’s added vershinke (1 oz) there is no marking.

+3

And that me to do, came parcel in Kyiv and as always all that can be was do not so Tim carried out. Parcel sent in one day, on those packages wrote on two recipient, parcel twin, now this consider one by a sending, and I finish my poopoo on 50 percent raztamozhki. There is option I wise all ago and Tim is mired in forwarding roughly 150 the euro. But he can me field expense on these spending. So that would you have made?

oksigen
I will try, write will ensure continued about such shit can. But have him crusade already the other Made to Order in anybody. On my question about opportunities invoicing on this forum, he not responded. Responded only, that my and Feodor with President on factory.

Vadim, your are not yet ready that whether?

PPS wrote:

Vadim, your are not yet ready that whether?

Goes, that so :crazyfun:

oksigen
Wrote

Hi Tim.

For
Buyer Oksigen (Oxygen) were air ships two parcels!
In each of these two addresses standing. Ukrainian customs classified them as one parcel. Now he will have to pay additional customs fees.
You must make two parcels with different addresses for different people.
To avoid this.
Please write what you can do in this case, to improve the situation?

Regards, Vadym

Consider, that will.

I still today'll have a word with representatives UPS in Lviv, but I have desire to send will ensure continued ago and let he is mired. I him two times wrote about razdelnosti premises on different reverie attended by.

оксиген wrote:

I still today'll have a word with representatives UPS in Lviv, but I have desire to send will ensure continued ago and let he is mired. I him two times wrote about razdelnosti premises on different reverie attended by.

Vadim, Tim still me wrote: Correctly whether he understood that need different parcel for Numbers 021 and 022, I him responded that correctly, that why pay taxes if can be not to pay, he said that understood.
I get back a little in topic on Oksigen, so Tim and me, too, wrote on him.

Last edited by PPS (Jul 16 2014 15:25:13)

oksigen

Tim responded me.

hi vadym

I knew this, but the customer gave me instructions to send to 1 address (2 names)

how much extra did he have to pay?

Regards

Tim

He writes, that you gave him such instructions. He interested in on how many you fell. Came please their letters him. Can the interpreter rough broke little new ground?

Dobryi day! Is to blame, am asking aid! I so from Tim's and not received track Number! (To know what he postal system sent? Before wrote, that for track Number need to separately pay. But need to understand where seek! Thank you! Very await the!!

Николаускас wrote:

But need to understand where seek! Thank you! Very await the!!

Look, you have signed will ensure continued.

He me, too, no tracks not sent, and here is that he me only that responded hi

I sent rod 021 to sergii mashkovskiy

rod 022 oleksandr chervonyashchyy

Is there a problem?

Regards

Tim

Tim Aplin

Matchman Supplies A
Greetings

I sent inherent stake 021 activist Sergey Mashkovskiy

Inherent stake 022 aleksandr chervonyashchyy

There is whether the problem?

Greetings

Tim

Tim Aplin
Me now on elektronke will shed the documents, and I him their'll send over

On how many I're in trouble I not know, d know after conversation with broker. Update my.

oksigen
Came screenshot his letters, in which you manage your send in two different street address. Can in lichku.
And there let us with Tim to decide as withdraw from position. :flag:

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 16 2014 15:54:52)

Nikolauskas
Tim responded

hi vadym

no problem

the rod is leaving today with UPS

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/proc … 0497901046

Your udilka in path. 8-)

Vadkh wrote:

oksigen
I will try, write will ensure continued about such shit can. But have him crusade already the other Made to Order in anybody. On my question about opportunities invoicing on this forum, he not responded. Responded only, that my and Feodor with President on factory.

My stick today has arrived, means on factory whose the another)

Федор wrote:

My stick today has arrived, means on factory whose the another)

Then I nor khera not understand?

I have left a message with Daiwa today regarding your rod (there
are 2 rods that have had to be delayed)

http://c2n.me/ix4yM9

One sending relegated on me echoing the on two reverie attended by, and their customs automatically Stantsiya in one. http://sd.uploads.ru/t/PYyDz.png

PPS wrote:

http://c2n.me/ix4yM9

There one worded pointed out, in this and the problem. If on this address enacted two human, then can be with customs lock antlers, but under this will have payment documents show. But can thing to the surface another sum. See problem.

Payments has been going through me, 2 of payment on 112 ?

I as knew that such hell is that will, not for good reason I him 40 vosklitsatelnykh signs put.
Hi Tim,sorry I was wrong
I beg to send me one rod № 021 at, shipping adress79040, Ukraine,Lvov, str. lubinska164/117 for Sergii Mashkovskiy
Another rod № 022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at shipping adress,79040, Ukraine,Lvov, str. lubinska164/117 for OLEKSANDR CHERVONYASHCHYY
thank you.

"оксиген"[color=lime wrote:

79040, Ukraine,Lvov, str. lubinska164/117[/color]for Sergii Mashkovskiy
79040, Ukraine,Lvov, str. lubinska164/117for OLEKSANDR CHERVONYASHCHYY

The problem is, that worded one and the same. If on him two human reside, then can be prove, that this ostensibly mistake Tim's.
And if there is no the will have to pay.

Tim me responded
hi sergeii

I am sorry for the extra taxes.

I can send you half of the extra charge back &#163 ;5 0 (as a gesture of goodwill)

Is this acceptable?
He ready offset half regularly 50 ?, as a sign goodwill. I think I would argue, so as fight tilting at mills arranged, not want.

оксиген wrote:

He ready offset half regularly 50 ?, as a sign goodwill. I think I would argue, so as fight tilting at mills arranged, not want.

On the vastness of the internet family cats article, that one the lady customs wanted "to have schtupped" for commercial party umbrellas, their was 12 units (if correctly remember). So this L led eleven friends, which wrote statements, that these umbrellas for them. Questions were removed. And here even 4000m2 as well as officially different recipients identifies a and payments 2 pieces. Can be and make an effort slightly. And somehow this the very a.

Oleg_GOR
Different largest - different rules. If squanderers will want lower, then get humiliated here.
Not a gift say: - "After as I learned a thousand customs officials, I liked -By the cops" :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

Oleg_GOR
Different largest - different rules. If squanderers will want lower, then get humiliated here.
Not a gift say: - "After as I learned a thousand customs officials, I liked -By the cops"

You pirav, pirav.

"There is no truth on earth,
But truth there is no and higher. "
(I. W. Goethe. "Faust")

People, and on this Nordic walking (CP699235080GB) can be tracked?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2