All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2

Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2

Posts 241 to 270 of 406

Feder Daiwa Tournament Pro 13,500 under Made to Order in Scotland.

Tim increased Made to Order on 12 udilisch. Orders are taken.
In production launched. Izgotovlenno will in May. Limit 48sht
PREDOPLATA made the main Party 36sht, all thank you!
As be registered have Tim

In 2011 I had been e-mailing with an agent of Dayva in Scotland.
Question was such: Can be whether you have order fidernoe udilishche with right characteristics.
The answer: Without problems
You can create your own place it on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any place it on your’s wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

17 January 2014 wrote in Daiwa UK letter with request resume production minimum Party types Tournament Pro 135HQ

20 January 2014 came the answer:
"Yes, these rods up can be produce (minimum party 36sht.)
Note on information submitted forth
Some components removed with production, however our department on designing udilisch offers use such a same handle as on models Tournament Long Distance. So same as and other rings Fuji K with the same model.
Letterheads for be manufactured by East with such same characteristics, that and original model TNPF135HQ
Rods up will have serial Number, so am asking all who wants to accept participation, borrow itself its serial Number.
Buy let us have Tim
On not obligated 112f

Project from Dayva
Design rods up

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/9jTvn.jpg

Fuji K Guides size rings 5.5, 5.5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 16
Warranty term such same as and for all udilisch from Dayva
Complectaion:
Place it
Neoprenovyy cover
Plastic cube
Swabinto the tube for veshinok
Done 2.0 oz over and 4.0 oz carbon

Бек wrote:

people, and on this Nordic walking (CP699235080GB) can be tracked?

As rule there is no. This crusade through Germany goes. The cheapest dispatch.

In sight mail Russia images:.

Reception 09.07.2014 12 :4 9 Britain A49358 - - -
The arrival in MMPO 10.07.2014 2 :0 3 Britain GBCVTA - - -
Exports 12.07.2014 00 :1 5 Britain GBCVTA

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 16 2014 17:47:36)

Бек wrote:

CP699235080GB

Your stick 12: 07 relegated from of England. Follow further Link

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jul 16 2014 17:47:37)

Vadkh wrote:

How rule there is no. This crusade through Germany goes. The cheapest dispatch.

Hi,, need to was immediately solve that would with ’. Okay and so he crawls 8-)

Бек wrote:

My company reimburses me, need to was immediately solve that would with ’. Okay and so he crawls 8-)

To shag it, your stick.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Your stick relegated from of England. Follow further Link

Thank you! Crawling already :)

http://s28.postimg.org/4swnlyfzt/image.jpg

Last edited by Бек (Jul 16 2014 17:50:23)

I errori! Dobryi evening! On expense "oksigena", I a bit stems with customs. Could you tell me and sending came in Kyiv? If yes! The I can try solve this problem.

Thank you already late, tomorrow I already few parcel.

Ah then, luck! Yes! Still large thank you Vadim! Tomorrow imbabers seek and to occupy! As'll pick up immediately the inside scoop!

Dobryi day! Only that parcel received! Brought recognized home! Look d already on the evening! Very large thank you!

Бек wrote:

Thanks! Crawling already

My already on customs has effectively in St. Petersburg. Then Moscow, then me in village. :crazyfun: Through a week or so think gonna make it.

Nikolauskas, post, what have him the real length Lies? After all from for it an elongated pens he will more 13.5 and what is have him transportation length now?

Only today obtain very a device on a fishing trip. Eiaee on distance there is 40-45 meters, kormushkami 70 "grape", with vershinkoy 2 oz. Tactile sensations is impressive, the form "lurches" for horizon. Vyvazhivanie karpika on 1,200 "grape" on ceasing 0.13 very enjoyable pleasure. Periodically accounted for be manually fastening reel, why something is fading. And was a bit upset by, look at (lens wore) on 3 st the knee on 4 the ring from above marriage.

Silent wrote:

And was a bit upset by, look at (lens wore) on 3 st the knee on 4 the ring from above marriage.

Large take a quick selfie of and will ensure continued, and he let on Dayvu - knee was under replacement. Send for his expense :flag:
Come hooker, so.

Dobryi evening! The real length 4.09. A transporter room length gear by 1.44.

+1

Yes there is still one question!
24. Nikolauskas + 1oz, 1,5oz, 2 oz.
On fact came fishing pole on it I so understand is worth standard, and in goes only one an additional the tip, what I not understand, because compare what have them 1 and what 1.5 not can. One thing can say accurately, that in goes only one an additional the tip!
Wanted to simply to know, can I that the missed? This have all or only I have such a history?
Thank you

Standard - this two done, on 2 and 4 ounces of. I ordered Misc. On 1 oz.. Came all three.
Judging on what you want commissioned, and you + put only before 1 oz, she and came, as Misc. To standard.

Last edited by Silent (Jul 20 2014 08:43:28)

Vadkh wrote:

Silent wrote (and):

And was a bit upset by, look at (lens wore) on 3 st the knee on 4 the ring from above marriage.

Large take a quick selfie of and will ensure continued, and he let on Dayvu - knee was under replacement. Send for his expense :flag:
Come hooker, so.

So and will make, thank you.

Silent wrote:

Standard - this two done, on 2 and 4 ounces of. I ordered Misc. On 1 oz.. Came all three.
Judging on what you want commissioned, and you + put only before 1 oz, she and came, as Misc. To standard.

Edited Silent (Today 07 :43: 28)

Dobryi day!
If considered that in standard go two done on 2 and 4 ounces of, and I have is worth + before 1 oz, their should be three just. I have just only 2. One immediately is worth. And in tubuse only one. Likely precisely nam1 oz.

Vadim! And can be you ask clarify Tim, the on expense my vershinok? Simply I even not know as me describe this moment!
Very d thankful! Thank you!

Oleg_GOR wrote:

My already on customs has effectively in St. Petersburg. Then Moscow, then me in village. Through „Briedisi think gonna make it.

My already, too, :crazyfun: Now mail trades abroad at a snail's pace step lucky through Kamchatka :D

Nikolai and can himself will ensure continued bird? Vadim for thank you with us ?. Xia. I will ensure continued through Guglperevodchik additional done ordered. Like understood. If anything money constructed :). Truth on know that comitment :). Only typos closely all their properly priced by accounts. Luck!

I not from Lukoil whom the attract to my problem! Vlyubom case, tomorrow shall engage!! Simply for moreover to that the write, need to now entire old branch read. And second, Made to Order simply he was dropping Vadim, can simply Tim not received or not saw, that there done in addition! I very thankful Vadim at all for entire accomplished the work! Health him and luck! Tomorrow will try, that the discover! Necessarily update my!

Question: If simply you order a your cast, then to it must go one wonderful vershinka! I correctly understood?

Николаускас wrote:

I not from Lukoil whom the attract to my problem! Vlyubom case, tomorrow shall engage!! Simply for moreover to that the write, need to now entire old branch read. And second, Made to Order simply he was dropping Vadim, can simply Tim not received or not saw, that there done in addition! I very thankful Vadim at all for entire accomplished the work! Health him and luck! Tomorrow will try, that the discover! Necessarily update my!

Guys! Thank you on good word. 8-) W. there is no, I would complete Made to Order until the end of.
Nikolauskas
From you need to:
Come with numbered parcel, there should spelled out, that you have sent.
Amount, that you paid will ensure continued.
Can in lichku.
From modestly :dontknow: me until udilku not returned.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 20 2014 16:45:21)

VadkhA me in Thursday in Estonia already was the trip in, I truth in Italy :flag: In Rimini'm sweating my back off until, consider, that there has come 24,07, I have in increasingly still 10 • 11 and the coil, ballistics for 12 • 13

Thank you Vadim for support! Now sentiment, that happened. Me can reach you with services EXE, and said that we already near you, taxpaying) population and take away your cargo. Ah I on joys ran out,, me have written the tube, said to I races albums in their e-what the Thing, and I joyous with tubusom escaped his open. And now I understand, that neither any backed securities, namely invoice me no one gave. I only that was lining up with its man in customs has effectively and asked his, to me tomorrow on the basis numbers the ones who dropped me invoice, on this as only I his few, then I immediately you'll text.
Now recall you, our ", when was Made to Order!
Was the price on your cast and all talked that who already ordered, then Tim while she you pay for. I then asked, but as be with vershinkami? You then talked, that when Made to Order will ready, then Tim ??? whom what done need, and under final payment you their would incorporate. On how many I understand, Tim not watched Made to Order and simply deported the your cast.
Question: Very like would all ??? done! As be?
Invoice and pay for I would still tomorrow'll text!
Thank you large!

Received their with President 021i 022 until all likes, tomorrow all closely'll take a look at, lightning additional, too, came. Now remained under them katushechki pick a.

Last edited by оксиген (Jul 21 2014 22:36:33)

And my aim is a in Angii podvisla: '(
http://s018.radikal.ru/i528/1407/65/0a7d2e206fbd.png

Amfitamin wrote:

A my aim is a in Angii podvisla: '(

There is no, she on Russia is swinging. Always such a bullshit. This from of England she stepped 15 number of. Our mail its still not swiped..

My wand in path from Peter where the!

Vadkh wrote:

No, she on Russia is swinging. Always such a bullshit. This from of England she stepped 15 number of. Our mail its still not swiped..

Mood sharply has improved! :crazy:

Die aller neueste Kreation aus!
Tim me only that wrote, that all rods up from first invoicing relegated customers.
I received tracking id Number.
Lawyeryou, too, relegated udilka. UPS
Want all congratulate with the abrupt end of the invoicing! We have made THAT!

Morning will become. About formalizing the new invoicing Tim until speaks out as guerrillas.
PPS.Sing, excuse but I recommended you as a new chief project # 3.
Himself I already'm leaving in side.
Still times thank you, for patience and faith, that we succeed this invoicing.

But if from whom the will betray him on this commissioned - write. Always will try do, that in my forces.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 22 2014 13:11:25)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder under Made to Order on base Tournament ® Pro in Scotland 2