All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

shkatula wrote:

Even not you doubt it. With enormous gusto and itself took would SUCH with dozen. :rolleyes:
If there is wishing to deport - d thank you very much, thankful! :mybb:

Romeo wrote:

Yes I would, too, dozen took after such advertising, but remained there 2 pieces just. On days recent buy :flirt:

Guys! Not a good for advertising, but on site Three China (where and trough these) there is Internet Music. Truth now until 26 January a small vacation have Vadim. But after 26 January try contact with Vadim. Well realistically, that will send you your Made to Order.

Roma you better tell. The rubber band in these the cow sheds managerial carp (understandably without bigotry d vyvazhivat) kilograms on 3-4? In those that I bought is worth Orange, with as me it looked there even not Feeder Gum and Power Gum present, raising the much harsher.

Liked payload of feeders. Took even untsovye and 42 Tymoshenko FOX. Idea apply untsovye on zailennykh fishponds (though I on them not enleve virtually). My thought the right? Fox less subject to provalivaniyu in though?

Romeo wrote:

the rubber band in these the cow sheds managerial carp (understandably without bigotry d vyvazhivat) kilograms on 3-4? In those that I bought is worth Orange, with as me it looked there even not Feeder Gum and Power Gum present, raising the much harsher.

Roma. Marrying on a rubber the contestant that in bird feeder dragged her up carp on top 5. I kept and disabled telecom, simplex, (naroshno) a rubber when tired of's tinkering with you mum under corner. But! We gum we rip immediately and pegging vertlyuzhok to a fishing line, measuring 0.40 mm that I am stringing in hole in feeding trough and several times obmotav for peregorodochku bind the deaf node in the pinnacle of kormukhi. Vertlyuzhok is obtained within trough. Yes a hassle, but have this kormukhi there is big three pluses.
1. She realistically flies further other models.
2. She perfectly glides for on beneath the thanks to rounded form gruzka.
?. She a small. On Lychanke, Zhenya is all alone mentioned that carp realistically sucks in kormukhu in his mouth and only then zasekaetsya crocheted. At least tried harvest on big in size model. Not the.

I so same advise prikormku for this Fleta to do quite vyazkuyu and hook with right complement zaleplivat directly in fodder. Tried, if the nozzle sitch it turns out outside trough. Worse are they biting. To karp in the process more likes prikormka, the nozzle sitch's secondary.

Only not do a small (5-6sm) ceasing. Not oberyoshsya empty poklyovok.

And if tuzikov gdenibud carrying until 2kg weight on an amateur a fishing trip, managerial the rubber band. But we its delete immediately. To not let-God what.
Increasingly I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by (Jan 23 2010 23:46:41)

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

I not know costly it or not, but on days get in discuss gory details. You the feeder "CAPP PRO"

Good prices in barrakude. As in Kharkiv. Have us in city of on market remained with past year on 20 rubles. Do tomorrow buy. The price is obtained an.

Yesterday made an experienced party peredneotgruzhennykh feeders under Picker masses 10, 12 and 15 Propulsion
In as a supporting structure used and promised to a small diameter.
For shipment used plate from lead, measuring 2.5 mm.
Plate made nuclear from two sites motley size: The Long just a narrow part of + a short broad part of. Under planting ready trough is felt, that the main mass sosoredotochena with one the brink trough. On of last a fishing trip has tried hurl homemade pipe peredneotgruzhennye trough masses 20-40 Propulsion, elaborate thus same doesn (only put my hair curlers in slightly a larger) - with feeds fly well.
Below set size any lead polastin toschinoy 0.25 centimeters for various masses:
- 10G. (4 0.3 + 2.3 1.0) see,
- 12g. (4 0.3 + 2.5 1.2) see,
- 15g. (4 0.3 + 3.1 1.3) see,
- Pobeda. (6 0.5 + 2.7 1.5) see

Last edited by (Feb 8 2010 13:16:26)

wrote:

Yesterday made an experienced party peredneotgruzhennykh feeders

Dima, hooker, so. Please photo. PCA.

Photo would put forth his RomaD (on photo trough even without painting).

wrote:

Photo would put forth his RomaD (on photo trough even without painting).

Putting photo:

Zoom

Zoom

On Court public. Crap for the quality of pictures, was photographing telephone. There's gravy on my Satira will zakormochnoy but and with ordinary from bottles or a metal nets such option will have hosted on cheers!! For starters abide a jar, I took from under vitamins revit, let's cut off bottom then abide pliers stringing and here is such sinker as on photo http://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1002/ec/b9a2f352daa4t.jpgstringing then thread through sinker plyuschim neatly a hammer and we bind to a jar As a memento is obtained here is so http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/1002/35/b2a02714283bt.jpghttp://s001.radikal.ru/i193/1002/85/73669206c2c7t.jpghttp://s42.radikal.ru/i098/1002/14/1a656b464734t.jpgis obtained cheaply and meaner sinker can be buy any weight and forms and not act about casting or sheet lead. :flag:

VETAL something as something all not symmetry and khlipkovato :dontknow: I dont personally not likes. Full of the options more ordinary, more reliable and more face of that whether :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

VETAL something as something all not symmetry and khlipkovato

Romeo, on expense aesthetic qualities agree, khlipkosti there is no, really held, the main goal was in is that not need to seek sheet lead or to do litniki with forms of ,-day moving sinker is worth pittance and can be immediately take caregiver weight, and further from whom as flight fantasies works, can whom the and be appropriate such option, so that: Further, can idea converge to perfection. With have. In :flag:

+1

VETAL wrote:

the main goal was in is that not need to seek sheet lead

Sheet lead find not the problem - in points join Nato scrap-metal. There such a for good lack, and is worth inexpensive :flag:

VETAL wrote:

on expense aesthetic qualities agree, khlipkosti there is no, really held, the main goal was in is that not need to seek sheet lead or to do litniki with forms of,

Yes a normal a device if zakormochnaya.

I once under zakormochnye kormukhi cut off slice of from a plastic, Tyuba from under silicone, prosverlival three holes in a side of and pegging to thick kapronovoy bechyovke my weight 14 gr, prodeval in holes and on late take up knitting wiggle. Need to say, that kormukha worked normally (truth on "stalke"), that characteristically recovered virtually vertically. Now zakormochnymi'm using very and very rarely, only in is case if there is no tide or it a negligible.

I think, as would nibyla made kormukha for themselves. Importantly) to it performed their the functional duties.

wrote:

2.7 lead find not the problem - in points join Nato scrap-metal

Believe me have us the problem, so the store-bought kind this the exit in courses case. :idea:

wrote:

Yes a normal sized device if zakormochnaya.
I once under zakormochnye kormukhi cut off slice of from a plastic, Tyuba from under silicone, prosverlival three holes in a side of

Yes precisely zakormochnaya, question, holes in it necessarily drilling? Or can be without them?

VETAL wrote:

yes precisely zakormochnaya, question, holes in it necessarily drilling? Or can be without them?

I was feeding the peas and such the feeding trough, with strongly spresovyval his and the was kicked out: Let under zabrose. When same nasverlil is chaotically holes, then fodder became to cling better under zabrose.
At all same, if kormukha the Long (and I has tried use something like tube in that in the most middle he'd put his worms, or whole peas and shut down "Tyres" from prikormki) then not need to, or can be indispensable two as holes on the edges of the kormushki- tube. For more familiar dimensions trough holes to do need to.

Last edited by (Feb 13 2010 05:19:35)

People who in topic, especially GEPARD
Here Belgorodtsy are planning with buckets all kormukhi tarit. Are worth they moreover or to abstain and German supertank in FOX?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

"the who in topic, especially GEPARD
Here Belgorodtsy are planning with buckets all kormukhi tarit. Are worth they moreover or to abstain and German supertank in FOX?

Me be satisfied with on 90% on stoyaku, the rest 10% are closed in other kormushkami. They not better FOX (rather, they other :)), but the price in 2 times below (on wrinkles), and if chase their borrow wholesale, then tickles in 3 times below. Take for starters a bit try, and then, if like, then can already be and boxes turn.

Acto knife such trough saw witnessed?

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

acto knife such trough saw witnessed?

Holy shit, if honestly. Until what technique just beneath :)
Cool technology. But have us in Donetsk not saw.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

acto knife such trough saw witnessed?

With steeply :love:

Idea a cool!
Perekhlyostov under zabrose there is no, the nozzle sitch among prikormki

Pity that not in sight device piston.
Think spring vydvlivaet plunger, and holds his that-Ventotene like the gelva example

With steeply. But me seems, that plunger held expense of prikormki. When part of prikormki poured from trough, then have connected lack "forces" out of the rest of fodder. In my opinion.

viktorf wrote:

with steeply. But me seems, that plunger held expense of prikormki. When part of prikormki poured from trough, then have connected lack "forces" out of the rest of fodder. In my opinion.

, too, so believe. Fish-sicles is beginning to work, is becoming more friable and plunger its winning. I not think, that this thing's homemade. Someone its produces

Produces Middy
Indeed, the slinky in able squeeze out only slightly razmokshiy fodder.

Zoom

WILDHUNTER wrote:

"the who in topic, especially GEPARD

To wage with advanced: In will soon appear VERY the qualitative trough under FOX with democratic price policy! Advise wait. All the more producer will under through -, Donetsk! :mybb:

As I understand a montage such trough can be only in-line?

WILDHUNTERgive me some pointers where in our city of, can be to purchase trough FOX, MAP, Diaz Gutierrez, the Anchor,

WILDHUNTER wrote:

How I understand installation of such trough can be only civil-line?

Producer offers here is such a montage (two rings Sea rubber)

Zoom

wrote:

WILDHUNTER give me some pointers where in our city of, can be to purchase trough FOX, MAP, Diaz Gutierrez, the Anchor,

Virtually nowhere! Fox on Michurin there is, but on a sky-high prices.
I skuplyayus in Kharkiv under favorable rate.

+1