All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

fm967 wrote:

so understand you prichasny to production feeders?

Alas, I not contributed to this noble trial, and had in view economic
Soostavlyayuschuyu issue. The fabrication nebolshego number of products exempted-a grid,
If only not bully price until heaven, what Vasilich and not seeks to do.
For starters well enough scale until 2 ounces, and further should
Get out, see. In my opinion

wrote:

How personally who was involved to production, want tell, that melkoseriynoe problem-in very expensive, so can be until this will shipments until 42 grams I.M.H.O.,

I this phrase understood, as contributed to production feeders. :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

No kind of very even. Interestingly try swim with such kormushkami.

In Ivano-Frankivsk until the early season institute in production such trough:

http://s05.radikal.ru/i178/1003/2d/17a990f8414e.jpg

http://i073.radikal.ru/1003/c3/1680d138959c.jpg

http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1003/66/f8cd600550fc.jpg

http://s60.radikal.ru/i169/1003/0f/c5049cdc75aa.jpg

http://s60.radikal.ru/i169/1003/36/491b4ced6f5e.jpg

+2

fm967 wrote:

On kind of quite attractive and sudbu!

And which weight?

Nikolaich wrote:

From 112 grams and below (on cargoes written).

I have initially 2 derzhitsya not, the floodgates (on which are visible weight) - so and asked. :dontknow:

Now already, the floodgates all! :flag:

fm967 wrote:

Prikolno. And on wing feeders the writing GARAZD. :cool: First in waiting lists on these things. Hope in progress on Q in Chernovtsy already purchase.

Ah finally and have us for mind are starting. Good fellows and, Donetsk and Ivano-Frankovsk. Me on caricature increasingly likes. If in the real life increasingly will so same well, then know will unambiguously.

Boev wrote:

the writing GARAZD

Where Future?

Last edited by benderr (Mar 5 2010 23:02:25)

benderr wrote:

Where is Future?

I him on ear whispered, or in lichku wrote :writing:.

Mad Carp did already attempt to of an under FOX ;) let's see even on these kormukhi.

But well that make modicum something, how many can be Chinese feed?

Only the price interesting highly. And the kharkovchane karpovye gruzki. Lewt. Ah slightly slightly not at grading price until English. And the price in sovereign in $) national currency ;)

Last edited by (Mar 6 2010 00:18:04)

+2

wrote:

Mad Carp did already attempt to of an under FOX

30% changes and no of an. All the more when this crime as to consider, then all changes is manifest.
On disconnector no one nepodal in Court for metodnye trough, and after all they, too, similar on Fox brand, to, (kontsepsiya including. Kitaytsi BMWs make, and nothing. And if deserves a more, then constructively this sovsen not Fox brand, to.
In designing model ???? participation Champions Ukraine on fideru, and also a consultant for gave Kharbin Champion of Ukraine - Veselovsky Igor.

wrote:

have said: So will harvest. Of ATF kormukhi from FOX losers, either shaped

Fox excellent trough, but there is shortcomings, we tried their refine.

wrote:

yes anything! - Tej anything! - Tej let us wait even and this variation on subject FOX. ??? more correctly was would write in upgrading of an feeders from FOX ???? participation. And forth on transcript. And price ozvuchte. Pliss!

Why so write? There's gravy another. Excuse--excuse me, kprimeru planes superficially, too, very similar, but fly poraznomu. :dontknow:

Last edited by fm967 (Mar 7 2010 16:51:49)

wrote:

This is you Igor asked this question when I

Had in view why write "usovershenstvovanye trough Fox brand, to", this quite already not Fox brand, to.

wrote:

Yes no one with those not dispute. Price the ozvuchte. The second time am asking.

In lichku, pliss.

And to buy their will only BADARDINOV? The price after all will known only him ;-)

Hello, who - any met such trough?
Say their make ready betmeny, themselves they aviamodelisty uvlekayuschiesya fishing, me presented several units. Fly super (razraatyvali eee - who know), the 1949 quickly. In their arsenal saw even ugleplastikovye.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by mityk (Mar 11 2010 00:15:44)

Very similar on Fox brand, to, but much stronger

Zoom

Zoom

Komitas ave. I know who this. :D
I think he is stopping by and disclose mystery of.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

So tickles a strong competition between "and Donetsk production.

About this to speak until still very sooner, camping on K. Remains an open question with price and until still rn. ???? this concerns as feeders from of Donetsk, so and feeders from Ivano-Frankivsk. Not the latest question - productivity and stability production.
We want producers these feeders lack success in their efforts, camping on K. Nothing so not forces move forward, as a good competitor)
Me it is difficult that either say about these feeders, because in the hands of not kept. However, judging by from photos (???? Ivano-Frankovskie before lay precisely photos products exempted, not screenshots), plastic component diadem well.
Let us wait fully ready products exempted.

Your trough already in Strunin. Abide through Kharkiv until.
If they us suitable for let us to think as borrow for own needs.

doska wrote:

monumental this concerns as feeders from of Donetsk, so and feeders from Ivano-Frankivsk. Not the latest question - productivity and stability production. We want producers these feeders lack success in their efforts, camping on K. Nothing so not forces move forward, as a good competitor)

Thank you for Your wishes I as immediate producer Ivano-Frankovskikh feeders wish the same way. "Competitors" or the right thing would have say colleagues.
Productivity our feeders on plastic - this 15,000 units in clock.
On Van still I can't say, but roughly 8,000 units.

Increasingly Fox to do in Ukraine had nothing more. You Terrace which'll cover need and its and our.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

There Fox to do in Ukraine had nothing more. You Terrace which'll cover need and its and our.

The main trigger production feeders became for us precisely Fox brand, to, and correctly say his the price. When we with my partner on team saw price - 44 hryvnia the have us emerged interest to manufacturing but not for order to sell on basnoslovnym prices, and to whip this price.

+3

In Kharkiv Fox 28-31 UAH

doska wrote:

Dont the latest question - productivity and stability production.
We want producers these feeders lack success in their efforts, camping on K. Nothing so not forces move forward, as a good competitor)

Thank you for good words, and you luck!
Plastic can to do 3000sht. In change, lorries less. And need to whether so much?
On photo trough from of Donetsk, interestingly watch photo ready products from Ivano-Frankivsk.
With humor., Vasilich!

Last edited by inishmor (Mar 11 2010 22:54:52)

inishmor wrote:

A need to whether so much?

On fair - not very) Only if on warehouse work. The feeder after all still muster and boxed need in such quantities. And most importantly - sell. Sell, incidentally, much harder than do.

+1

fm967 wrote:

has processed trigger production feeders became for us precisely Fox brand, to, and correctly say his the price. When we with my partner on team saw price - 44 hryvnia the have us emerged interest to production

Here is so perhaps and aborning production. To be sure appetites brands raze moderate are not reliable, and earn even want and dealers. Hence and the price. Let-God, to your, Igor, with Redbones idea lived and prospers, remaining unchanged.

Last edited by (Mar 12 2010 21:37:33)

+2

doska wrote:

Sell, incidentally, much harder than do.

Sell chase if price not zalomite. Will the price in district 10 Grzywna (. And will sales. Infer more and chase on warehouse work.

+2

Romeo wrote:

will the price in district 10 Grzywna (.

Ah, melkooptovaya (from 15 units, camping on E. Display) the price have us and so 10 with corruption, without - 8,6grn. Fresh fruit less. And would still reaching leaks about retail prices - cry want, 17, 21 Grzywna (. Where, why I not know.
But on warehouse work would still need, camping on K. This from China people all containers someone, and when all near - why such costs?

Last edited by doska (Mar 12 2010 09:57:52)

+1

doska wrote:

Nu, melkooptovaya (from 15 units, camping on E. Display) the price have us and so 10 with corruption, without - 8,6grn. Fresh fruit less. And would still reaching leaks about retail prices - cry want, 17, 21 Grzywna (. Where, why I not know.

Ah where - someone, too, eat wants! So that as I and wrote chase with so officially work on warehouse, and not on consumer. In end shops in pursuit of 100% profit your business and pokheryat :flag:

For example I than on 17 Grzywna (buy better d himself trough to do, and note I far not'm saving the money. On the rigging! Robt conclusions. The price must be in wrinkles such a to I have and thought no such case had arisen trough to do very :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 12 2010 10:00:48)

+2