All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Yes I, too, wings, I cut off on foksakh) A here is Drennan trough superb, a pity only that I have just 2 pieces sotalos and those in as 20 gramulek :smoke:

fm967 wrote:

Dear, where you could to see Frankovskie trough? Them even there is no in sale. And wrote I "modelers get it shortcomings and better"

Was would very well send a message forums about extreme feeders now scheduled to flotations.

Deal in is that, and have MAD Carp and have (Yanukovych) trough middle size, where the 30x40 and 33kh40, and desirable although would 30kh45 camping on To under same capacity there's gravy more the Long, but with smaller dozen, and means and to have less-resistance, flies further under other equal terms.

Romeo wrote:

I not d buy trough more expensive 10 Grzywna (

Romeo wrote:

For example I. Better d himself trough to do

Roma, I can you offer option as times 10-fringes grivnevoy trough. Yes and himself you hardly such a then.
http://texnokarp.com/katalog/kormushka- … skaya.html
http://texnokarp.com/katalog/kormushka-metod.html

Feederal_74 wrote:

Roma, I can you offer option as times 10-fringes grivnevoy trough. Yes and himself you hardly such a then.

Vitalya thank you for proposal! I on price 10 Grzywna (. Bought everyone loads of on fire sales such trough from browning yes still with Feeder Gum within. So that who searching for the can and find :flirt:

???? bought I these feeders very even in use. Where OK still such a a freebie. - can happen :love:

Wow. On this moment I have more hundreds of feeders reserve to you. In traditional transportation from 7 until 100 grams and on psyche became quite quietly. Remained not locked down tight sealed plastic saying on type Fox, but think that Donetsk hotels and Ivano-Frankovskie producers in soon and this question will be blocked. Odessa trough me if honestly not appealed - too fat, sealed plastic saying. Such a the feeder zayakorit on bottom will problematic :flag:

So that on couple of hurricane season I completed :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 16 2010 08:00:48)

She's kind of on the feeder Romeo

IgoreK wrote:

She's kind of on the feeder Romeo

Here is Hi, idea had stolen: '(The price is mind-blowing. There-trough even if all brother are in daunting 60 kopecks from forces - another outlet village! I such a the feeder do for couple of minutes. On weekends 15 units made for gender hours. Hi, even for such a thing it simple and the 5.50 want cut down :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 18 2010 08:24:08)

There is the difference to do for themselves and to do on sale.
Suppose, and promised to is worth 0,5grn. Lead can be buy from 10 to 20 Grzywna (for kg, there is in view if need not a pound of for themselves, and (100-200 kg. Is obtained the cost of metal weights on each end 0.3-0,6grn for 30gramm and 0.8-1.6 Grzywna (for 80 grams. Even given, that world steel rope market wits, collect and pee any sinker can one and the same man-is obtained 0.8-1.1 Grzywna (for 30 grams and 1.3-2,1grn for 80gramm. This without Accounting electricity and all ?? costs. :tomato:
Although I agrees, that 5,5grn for such a the feeder this too.

doska wrote:

Lead can be buy from 10 to 20 UAH for kg

More precisely say his can be without special problems get for free. But this essence affairs not changes. And promised to if borrow large wholesale will do raze not 50 kopecks. And significantly cheaper.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 18 2010 09:34:56)

doska wrote:

. For such a crime as this too.

Can I you disappoint but such a there's gravy in many conditions will show themselves much better than the same Fox :crazyfun: Skyfall TTKh and flexibility use of there's gravy from put my hair curlers in very even effective pleasant thing. And flight configurations characteristics she has whether well!

And if some Ukrainian producer ??? can normally inject safety from metal-contaminated the was would at all super!

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 18 2010 09:42:44)

+1

Romeo wrote:

A if some Ukrainian producer ??? can normally inject safety from metal-contaminated the was would at all super!

Itself this task in industrial scale not trivial. In any time soon not think, that someone these will address. Conceal fill something in something this the problem.

doska wrote:

Itself on itself this task in industrial scale not trivial. In any time soon not think, that someone these will address. 't actually have a fill something in something this the problem.

If in household conditions za not the problem. In industrial should be even easier.
Photo'll post an on the evening, at work pictures there is no.

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Bobas (Mar 18 2010 20:25:46)

+1

Bobas wrote:

If in household conditions za not the problem. In industrial should be even easier.
Photo'll post an on the evening, at work pictures there is no.

Here is until producers will do not the that need to consumer. Consumer starts himself to do trough, and then his figs pereuchish to move on brand-name :dontknow: Nu nothing we shall - will see!

Those same trough with metal netting dollar, in proizvodsitva charitably not-laid until the end of and are worth already almost as Coastal. Here is people or aducerea their until mind or is beginning to to do himself. Evolution Hi, any the economic!

Boev wrote:

mityk If you know not, then I I’d say. Wholesale the price feeders Mad Carp less 8 UAH. Not it is difficult counted, that producer earns MEGAPRIBYL - about 2 Grzywna (. With one products. Or, can need sell at the cost of production? In fix then sense such a production?. And what they in daunting 20 Grzywna (., so this question to sellers.

Nivkoem case not have been arguing considered your or there other money, simply not mean interest to low income, if the situation with framing price such a as you say, then this your difficulties, although me was would it's a shame.
Criticism, that you (producers) will in its worded - this normal phenomenon, to it needs to be prepared and filter, those Demidovich, that you professianaly, I in a fishing trip realistically year and until still not understood, as and than need harvest, believe me dubanut party feeders in 100,000 Tennessee For us not the problem, but us this quite not interestingly, there is its business, which claims together energy and time. I confess, that six years Ugandans in the composition of the team on aviamodelyam planeram and handled advertisement for and promotion our goods, believe me each time under headline-a new products, people behave very remain skeptical and aggressively, but three - four victory strongly change opinion people and those models that them seemed perfection already as something not such are cool and lining up in turn for new, those Demidovich, that they indeed steep.
On our models regency best athletes world (in 2009 on World Cup roughly 55% our aircraft) and under this there is heap people in Ukraine and Russia, who say, that we do get along, make their dranki and higher 10 seats never borrowed, and know we their closely listen to, and do special offers.
Work, razvivaytes and can be you can prove, that your product this precisely the, that need piplu (92% population looks a funhouse a mirror) you the need be arranged under this contingent, but recall the average wages ?1,100 gr., luck!
And with his hand can promise some rybolovam aid in izgot-and the authorised equipment, izgot-and spetssnaryazheniya and cordages.

Last edited by mityk (Mar 19 2010 01:29:21)

+2

Burik described excellent trough thank you me HDDs had unxepectedly gone :cool:

Romeo excellent kormukhi from begudey I would nor for that not guessed :cool: We will slip on mariupolskim markets if not can find the money'm going to go in, Donetsk :D

Forged production feeders, do five species. Around 50 and more, square 50 and more, zakormochnye 30g, 40g, 50, vanka-out pinwheel 50 and more, "bullet" 50 and more. Are so colored in black matt acrylic (without smell) paint. Who got interested in, you can to purchase on price take part. For magnet.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by gross (Mar 23 2010 09:32:56)

+3

Sudbu, made, as the me, well qualitatively. :cool:

gross wrote:

forged production feeders, do five species. Around 50 and more, square 50 and more, zakormochnye 30g, 40g, 50, vanka-out pinwheel 50 and more, "bullet" 50 and more. Are so colored in black matt acrylic (without smell) paint. Who got interested in, you can to purchase on price take part. For magnet.

Beautiful and mesh vplavlena in lead fully. On big the cow sheds?

Nikolaich wrote:

Regular trough. And what there is no with a lesser host? I, for example, rarely give even 30 grams. Most often'm using 20-and-Tymoshenko.

Under it comes to shagging on Dnieper River, easier than on 60g trough not'm using. And in principle there is still one kind of feeders for increased the without crosscurrents, weight such feeders 30-50. Photo'll post an tomorrow.

Skipenko wrote:

Beautiful and mesh vplavlena in lead fully. On big the cow sheds?

Yes, mesh fully understandable in lead on 5mm.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

acto knife such trough saw witnessed?

Continuation of themes

+1

A cool there's gravy! No one photo bigger than others there is no? Want try run up.

big_kujan wrote:

Nice there's gravy! No one photo bigger than others there is no? Want try run up.

And is worth head confuse so? Yes, the idea a cool. Yes, the bait is among prikormki. Ah and that? Man metodnye trough - I think, that results applying in such kormukhe and in metodnoy - same assessment. Ah can marginally raznyatsya. So is worth whether then conjuring up bicycle?! If only this "kreatiff" not brings you pleasure so, to spend on this time. Then of course, yes :)

+4

Such battles were, that I became pass through, that not will be able do choice between domestic producers. In stores why something there is no nor Odessa area, nor Kharkov, nor frankovskikh, nor Yanukovych feeders. So quickly demonstrate real?

Chilly still, and in supply no one borrow not wants and not will. :dontknow: File it weather, begin active sales - increasingly will emerge.

Last edited by doska (Mar 29 2010 13:26:56)

On towards site found photos domestic feeders "garazd"
http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … ostcount=4
As the me very good option. Your opinion colleagues?

On kind of - very well :cool:
Who would have that not spoke, in sight that this is not simply copying the. There is in these the cow sheds a series of constructive differences.
Let us hope, that the price and total TTKh will such same as and external kind of. :)

And at all to what so much encouraging around feeders? Nor one there's gravy there is panacea - if are they biting, then are they biting with any the feeding trough, and if not are they biting - the not will help even golden (metaphorically speaking) there's gravy.
Not islamic, spend slightly-slightly time and funds - homilies do trough ???? - I think, you chase pleased surprised ultimate result.

Дима wrote:

if are they biting, then are they biting with any the feeding trough, and if not are they biting - the not will help even

Yes, if not are biting, then iiaeia hooks with povodkami not questioning, can be even nezabrasyvat feeder. :dontknow:, iiaeia at all homes sit :flag:.

Last edited by fm967 (Apr 1 2010 09:05:56)

Дима wrote:

A at all to what so much encouraging around feeders?

Yes I, exactly, himself not very understand.
Moreover, absolutely agree on expense Ah, this is great. And trough I did and do (homemade pipe, so say) my memoirs opinion - prikormka + the general the quality of some tackle on order more important trough.