All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

Anyone bad about molesting trough from Fox with krylyshkami? And the I today blackcurrant and a half dozen, touched, and something they me khlipkimi drags, especially neckline.

ИНЕ wrote:

Who any bad about molesting trough from Fox with krylyshkami? And the I today blackcurrant and a half dozen, touched, and something they me khlipkimi drags, especially neckline.

I such'm using, only with holes in dielectric abroad, 42 and 56 grams. Under the reverse of podmotke very quickly walk up to the surface water :rofl:

As something times tried to their use on pikere in as a zakormochnoy trough, but under zabrose the entire tackle why something take to Atlanta later the right a bit from determined seats, with Heavy fiderom such a not happening.

Why so goes - still not has understood, but with deal on Picker such trough until not'm applying :no:

I bought 56, 42, 28, 21, 14 Tymoshenko, on 3 pieces. D try, me exactly and attracted their potential ability to quickly well up. But as have them with durability?

ИНЕ wrote:

A as have them with durability?

I such not'm using - the price 21st th, and the quality of not very. Khlipkovaty :dontknow:

ИНЕ wrote:

A as have them with durability?

Somewhere written, that sinker hydraulical outlets, but that Spain his not to change, so as very of dweeby fixing instruments was loading up can withdraw from by building. Still wrote, that can Registan neckline, if their strongly pull. I not drive the money changers metal weights on each end and not jerking neckline until all normally :D

Especially likes slaughter crime as prikormkoy (this you not a metal hairnet), full comfort :whistle:

Dood wrote:

Where is something written, that sinker hydraulical outlets, but that Spain his not to change, so as very of dweeby fixing instruments was loading up can withdraw from by building. Still wrote, that can Registan neckline, if their strongly pull. I not drive the money changers metal weights on each end and not jerking neckline until all normally.

Certify, all precisely so and in such a sequence.

I can’t stand on your dispassionate Court its the (today ran a 100 the entire Volgograd most the best, that was able find this Kostal, and pro trough with krylyshkami no one and not heard).

Work of course hatchet, but this until the search for suitable forms for rapid break from trawling on strong during.

What your verdict?

Last edited by oleg (Apr 14 2008 09:24:04)

On anyone case Fr option and for by air. Yokohama from plastic the bottle, if that, can be always extricate (if she themselves from-for them poorly themselves will lead).

On-my should make with margin from trawling. So I so and not heard response to my question, will they one became trawling or not? :dontknow:

Question colored trough.

On past church observed feature of - Crucian more actively are biting if there's gravy black color of, if yellow, then need to lengthen ceasing, but would still worse, can because, that the water the Cold and fish already cautious? Your opinion? And than better painting? :writing:

Not know, I difference not noticing. Can your strongly brilliant and so their well in sight?

In the last time'm using launched, so they, as me seems, at all not are visible on bottom, so as from transparent plastic, and from below only lead :dontknow:

РомаД wrote:

your opinion? And than better painting?

Working with flavors, drew attention on the extraordinary ability to smells bypass with each other. So, for compaction kryshechek on purple cans for types glued epoxy resin polyethylene laying a within these kryshechek and densely twisty their (flavoring already were decanted in newspaper).

Through two days on fishing open newspaper, and odors epoksidki and flavoring intermingled and good of the one senses atsetonovyy smells. However through 5 minutes smells epoksidki from open newspaper have dissipated, and flavoring Sensas and Trabucco function, as nor in than not: Let.

Glue deleted, found new, more obese laying a and established their already without glue.

To what I give a one-- under painting feeders need to given negative influence smell paint and try to minimize his. Oil paint usually is made from natural components, and the rest paint clear cutting chemistry. But oil paint dries significantly longer, than "chemistry", and, likely worse walking on a metal or plastic the surface trough.

oleg wrote:

Doin 'matrix for castings lead for feeders their plastic bottles.

I so understand, speech goes about of cylindrical the cow sheds? But as you one takes on such the cow sheds shipment the bottom? Simply not uniform assign your lead? :writing:

bond wrote:

so understand, speech goes about of cylindrical the cow sheds? But as you one takes on such the cow sheds shipment the bottom? Simply not uniform assign your lead?

And here is with this until problem not decided to, simply spikes on 50-60 meters and so well flies and not thickens, truth, only in is case, if geometry trough as long (enleve mostly on River, on rectangular).

Thought. And that if forefront the end of the cylinder to do wider, than pushed? Then and center of gravity drift forward. And with-contaminated not need to will nothing conjuring up. If not I shall forget, need to will summer try.

Suddenly someone and use to anyone or bored homes will become, so can be usefully time conduct, otlivaya weight on launched trough: http://rybolov.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?pid=2605#p2605

Oleg, I so understood you, on kitchen all of this one takes? Lead homes better not melt! :no: :nope:

bond wrote:

Lead homes better not melt!

Any doctor will tell, that couples lead this very harmful pleasant thing. Not blast themselves and loved after all health is worth more expensive, than buy feeders in no clothing left. Or look sheet lead :idea:

oleg wrote:

A on kitchen only'm melting a block of, which in melted liquid able is minutes 3 from forces. Think this not more harmful, than go in Music for bread.

Better not baluysya, seriously. If such a strong desire to, then perishing better on the street as something adapt.

oleg wrote:

?? indeed, over those Englishman, which invent the and made the first feeder,, too, laughed at me and talked, that easier buy itself appropriate place it. And now gender world fiderom but. And nothing, normally!

Oleg you not understood. I had in view, that better buy ready to trough, than melt on kitchen lead. Much better will for yours health, if you simply you can get me sheet lead. You any chemist will tell, that you one takes very dangerous for health things.

And launched trough I, too, do and not see nothing bad in this, only'm using sheet lead.

But on expense of that this is not more harmful than for bread go, so you not rights. If you something know not pro hazard pay lead, this still not means, that this harm there is no :idea:

Do trough only from polyethylene bottles for launch zakorma under aid office postcard views. Melt lead on kitchen, think, not I resorted! And a bit funds on trough find can be. Fish-sicles and the kind costs more expensive on one fishing trip, than 4-6 feeders.

Romeo wrote:

I had in view, that better buy ready to trough, than melt on kitchen lead.

Homes more melt not d. All the more, that at work and more practical and faster. And harmless, ah almost harmless.

Артем wrote:

fish-sicles and the kind costs more expensive on one fishing trip, than 4-6 feeders.

First, means the find can be, with kormushkami much harder.

Can, who ideas pocherpnet: http://www.nisafeeders.co.uk/

In ties with feral improving prices trough and lack of feeders small scale launched in serial production launched trough :dontknow:

http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/0901/8a/d67143f0c1ed.jpg

The most the main difference from such products exempted is system fasteners for to let the line out. She made from a solid types tube. Aside from simplicity use of such fixing instruments virtually excludes perekhlest the leash. Idea's have browning :blush:

http://i081.radikal.ru/0901/07/8822b4dd6238.jpg

On of last fishing there's gravy with such assembly has passed field tests on is famously :cool:

Still very helpful painting lead, to under hammering prikormki in crime as not dirty my fingers (sheet lead has goes in having applying ointments) :crazyfun: Our time for standing pat assembly one trough minutes five. The cost of is zero :flag:

Again same closing, only sheet lead. No melting. This harmful for health :tomato:

For hour brought together ten units :playful:

+1

Aren the fact, that thus can be to control (increase-to reduce)kormoemkost :cool:

Romeo wrote:

The greatest the main difference from such products exempted is system fasteners for as such. She made from a solid types tube.

Novel, and from what (from what) this pipe? If there is opportunity, hooker, so. Photo. On mind she thick in the body. As you its you attach this piece of? Lack load-contaminated, he not springs in the process industrialized fishing?

Romeo wrote:

A very helpful painting lead.

And than was painting? :writing:

bond wrote:

Roman, and from what (from what) this pipe? If there is opportunity, hooker, so. Photo. On mind she thick in the body. As you its you attach this piece of? Lack load-contaminated, he not springs in the process industrialized fishing?

In fishing stores are sold sets vinyl (tubes for fastening poplavkov, I have Maver (10 UAH. For set of polyhedral 7 species), tubes motley diameter on three Dam each. Very were instant material. I used the most obese (for small feeders 10-15 grams can be put's a little bit thinner). Tried to to break, had to attach the very large effort.

The length 7-10 centimeters simply'm done on the usual knot and I got it clamped-contaminated. Untwisted sheet lead after zagiba very difficult.

Capturing the such the feeding trough (30 grams + 20-30 grams prikormki) fishing. There is no even hint any problems.

bond wrote:

A than was painting?

Varnish for nails. Conveniently and quickly (I have there is always for fishing affairs black and green color of).

oleg wrote:

If not twisted off the feeder under the second fishing. Over time 3-4 fishing and lead springs, believe me on word. And I already checked in deeds.

For from a pipe trough 3-4 fishing this too long life. Need to will write about this in browning, and the they and not know, that their trough with a hooked leaf clouds-contaminated just on 3-4 fishing inadequate. Deal in is, that much depends on, what sheet lead :idea:

Oleg I in the past year entire Spring capturing the on launched trough. Not razgibalsya. Likely, I'm using less soft sheet lead.

Incidentally under using types tube on the crease lead burden is declining in been, so as basic strain commits itself to rastyazhimyy material. Is obtained a kind of amortization :flag:

oleg wrote:

This is I pro new fastening lead to the plastic, not with a staple as in the past year krepil, and’wire, measuring 1.8 mm. At least, lead accurately will remain on document with a string. That in thereafter gives opportunity use his on the second circle.

Simply I do launched trough maximum 30 grams and such reliability not need to as for 60 one 420 grams trough. From this and technology different.

Romeo wrote:

Delo in is, that much depends on, what sheet lead.

On-my here two options, the first this as you said from-for motley lead and the second I have the easiest there's gravy 40 grams and expense of greater weight lead springs :dontknow:

Last edited by oleg (Jan 18 2009 19:27:15)

Oleg there is still one moment - this force crosscurrents, which even brand-name leave trough knocking over on podmotke. So for tide I will to do trough with metal corps from construction nets for plaster. Simply I have there is opportunity propaivat billets and there's gravy not will deteriorate. Until that all in the process. As will make, 'll show.

Deal in is, that under the entire simplicity assemble from plastic the bottle such a construction little suited for use of on during. Such Corps will much stronger parusit on during, than Corps from nets (ah here like all clear - much Square, on that acts force tide).

So that times perishing melt the lead, so far better precisely for tide za them metal safety :idea: