All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

I for 28 Grzywna (Fox brand, to buying, and now in the flagship trough Corum on 20 Grzywna (appeared :dontknow: Dunno.

Last edited by Soar (Aug 25 2010 14:58:47)

Soar wrote:

I for 28 Grzywna (Fox brand, to buying, and now in the flagship trough Corum on 20 Grzywna (appeared Dunno.

Ah the you. For many Fox brand, to on 40 Grzywna (. And for them this the exit!

Incidentally even with wind meters 20 in second there's gravy VOS! 22 grams large volume of utterly not broke from trajectory and sleep clearly in a predefined place - realistically about Will.i.am! The accuracy of zakorma many run and effort for-zabrosa minimal :cool:

Harvest one thing pleasure :love:

???? in first day catching the feeding trough 14 grams a small volume of. So the created the fireball would. A small out a message and clearly on reflector dish in preset point! Catch in me kamenyami but Hi, with Fox so not worked. Ca simply fling became better. Figs his knows, but this yesterday’s surveillance!

Incidentally similar characteristics and have trough from Soar 'a, but the manual work, and this serial production!

In general personally from me 5 +! Think that and Dneprovskie team otpishutsya what have them the impression, so as they know, too, on these for competitions they a.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2010 14:36:25)

Romeo wrote:

By the way even with wind meters 20 in second there's gravy VOS! 22 grams large volume of utterly not broke from trajectory and sleep clearly in a predefined place - realistically about Will.i.am! The accuracy of zakorma many run and effort for-zabrosa minimal

Agree, but I increasingly ??? did an amendment on wind, and in a result just two times crime as blew away out there in side! Catching the feeding trough 14 gr, with strong, wind the feeding trough 22gr middle volume!
Vos is so apparently driving :cool:

Romeo wrote:

I think that and Dneprovskie team otpishutsya what have them the impression, so as they know, too, on these for competitions they been caught.

Yes, trough indeed cool! Both round was launched enormous kormushkami MadCarp, and then gotten down on trough VOS. Is identically accurately fly and well the 1949. That even it struck, this lack of resistance under vymatyvanii. My British, darling currency from Drennan and Korum resist much stronger, under this the 1949 worse. In general, the impression from feeders VOS only positive. :cool: There are couple of wishes of producer. Do trough your fair share volume. Greater weight.

Boev wrote:

There are couple of wishes of producer. Do trough your fair share volume. Greater weight.

Ah tody they for bread have medkarpa and kostala. :crazyfun: You sho! :flag:

Yes let are. Competition, and fidermenam to live better. As little as would range of always was. Glad for you, that you so are happy :flag:

Boev wrote:

. Greater weight.

Кстати было бы офигенно на базе существующего ВОСА сделать тяжелые кормушки для течения с пластиковым корпусом, но с хорошими показателями по грунтозацепляемости, так как система крепежа на многих кормушках с металлической сеткой оставляет желать лучшего и жизнь таких кормушек на сильном течении исчисляется несколькими рыбалками :( Тот же костал явно не выдерживает хорошего соревновательного темпа и разваливается, хотя он один из лучших в своем классе, да и сетка при забивке кормушки частенько деформируется, что с пластиком явно не произойдет :flag:

Boev wrote:

What even it struck, this lack of resistance under vymatyvanii.

+1
To good external mind feeders VOS! I was ready on accounts in Internets here. Was ready to a good a flight insurance —, rapid the submersion and physical credibility of. Under parallel, it struck precisely this - minimal resistance under podsechke and vymatyvanii. In general, after sample VOS! To Kostalu and Drennanu already not hidden)

Last edited by oleole (Sep 6 2010 17:15:12)

And in Donetsk there are already such trough in assortment? Or this only on Mb, pdf Commissioned?

Romeo wrote:

By the way was would awesome on base existing two march do heavy trough for tide with petalled corps, but with good performance on gruntozatseplyaemosti,

Thank you all for good reviews, but on Spring plan here is this:

http://s56.radikal.ru/i151/1009/db/b7d34e1d428d.jpg

Weight from 60gr. And until 120gr.

With humor., Vasilich!

Last edited by inishmor (Sep 6 2010 19:18:58)

+3

inishmor wrote:

by Vesa from 60gr. And until 120gr.

This will be as times the that Dr. prescribed,
For of blasting Dniprovska in Kyiv yes and not only.
Thank you Vasilyevich that not’re staying on the limited progress.

Last edited by adnkiev (Sep 6 2010 19:44:22)

Podskajite what are volumes of (or high + dozen) have VOSa short- and medium capacity. Thank you.

inishmor wrote:

by Vesa from 60gr. And until 120gr.

Ah all d forget pro Coastal. :cool:

Overwhelms pride for country! Something similar could to do only the British. And here directly under through such class and the quality of and that most importantly on some parameters too even better! In general bring :mybb:

Vasilich RESPECT!

Here is want believe and want not believe but on Cup FD absolutely a new there's gravy Fox brand, to mesh on the second day stripped of two kryle. And Your! Worked good on cheers already three and fishing, and two round competition and hint the that wing will fall off no!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2010 21:08:01)

Itself. I himself very wonder, but I have Foxes lose Wings and on River and on fishponds. Need to as Sergei ZOOM says immediately their see cut off and not to steam it out.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Sep 6 2010 21:09:35)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

We as Sergei ZOOM says immediately their see cut off and not to steam it out.

Yes perishing. Buy let even over 28 Grzywna (the feeder and cut off wings. As on me the smacks of. - I'm gone. Not himself fact of VD Wings and himself fact need this :crazyfun:

Incidentally I'm to doubt that have us sell real Fox brand, to. Ah not can firm with so name such a bush-league hit jihadi :dontknow:

I have on of last karpovoy fishing from strike about water there's gravy method from Fox stripped of one the brink of. Hi, so there sealed plastic saying tolstennyy ah okay wing, but to from strike about water the brink of trough fell off this caiaaoi!

Dimonskiy wrote:

Say, is what are volumes of (or high + dozen) have VOSa short- and medium capacity. Thank you.

Small - dozen (vnutreniy) 26 mm, high 32 mm.
The average - dozen 30, high 40 mm.

Romeo wrote:

By the way I'm to doubt that have us sell real Fox brand, to. Ah not can firm with so name such a bush-league hit jihadi :dontknow:

Roma. Me seems, that this real Fox. Only have them nothing except behalf of (ah still there your heelbone positions on carp we should drink a, perhaps) there is no.
And hooks have them karpovye tupyatsya through 5 hours industrialized fishing, and klipsa safe just splinters under zabrose (how many our karpyatniki cargoes fashionable lost, until not you get it, that need to clip-on earring a piece of twist are spaced obmatyvat.)

+1

Gepard
Javadxan, I, too, smoke so same.
Six months tarilsya Karpov obmundirovaniem in Odessa, now discover that there must be hole under stoporochek. But, it turns out, we, Ukrainians, its will replace the rifle-drilled and plugins or. Here is and bezopasochka!
Ochpuet Hi,. Fox life, were studying law.
Need to Vasilichu move on entire products.

лёша wrote:

We Vasilichu move on entire products.

Ah I here is so think.

On this moment all that concerns the boner and any distance there is roadblocked those that there are already and produced. Several controlled higher Vasilich wrote about intentions choking off for. ???? virtually any forces. Remains only method trough and use :cool:

Romeo wrote:

and use

Nooo, still can be tubes-protivozakruchivateli :D, their a certain caste perhaps well buys. :cool:

Yes there is no. Think not so big demand on Fox brand, to, to his spoof. Rather this such the quality of from producer. I have they even byvat on puzzle parts of spread, with have Olega Boeva was seems such a same setuyovina. And even I as something wrote, that prestony came with a form 1928 on fletakh. Simply perhaps increasingly deal in respect to devaysam have them and have us. Have them this a penny ante raskhodnik from their level life, have us this forces pause.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

have them this a penny ante raskhodnik from their level life, have us this forces pause.

Hi, pay for one raskhodnik 3 the euro and under this constantly look as he crumbles and another takes this not trend - this messed up :mad:

Ah here is I has paid for method the feeder 35 Grzywna (. Capturing the two fishing and by the end of the second fishing Barrel rib sheared off! Okay would fish cut the top of - this is understandable, but for 3 the euro kill for two fishing this as on me i ? s moronic!

WILDHUNTER
8, have themselves such zametil--
Fox over time becomes fragile, himself sealed plastic saying
Sealed plastic saying have kormakov VOS resilient, special one. Charging one and tighter the feeder (30gr) on each a fishing trip.
Held sealed plastic saying normal, how many times pereginal directing with vertlyugom.
In short Fox brand, to wants to eat PB & Js with caviar every day!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

. Simply perhaps increasingly deal in respect to devaysam have them and have us. Have them this a penny ante raskhodnik from their level life.

This not is true. I many times spoke with humans from Germany, for example. So here is, some of them instead stopora for s palette stigmatizing stem, camping on K. 4 the euro for stopora for them costly. For Europe 3 the euro this 3 the euro. Naturally, that this is not, too, most that and have us, but nevertheless.
And that concerns Fox, I already spoke - Fox brand, to in all this firm-producing-taksebe-" off-. They have firms, technochemical companies raskhodniki on order better in all manifestations. Of enquiry me no one believed or not wanted to about this openly to speak) the Big thank you VOS! For what now our athletes began to openly to call things their names.

+1

Tell please, who can write full range a series of feeders VOS? Perishing very want swim good kormushkami :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Ok would fish cut the top of - this is understandable, but for 3 the euro ushatat

Roma, perhaps until sales there's gravy long lay in on the sun, and any sealed plastic saying fears UV.
Here is and has been weakened structure.

ВЕТАЛЬ31 wrote:

who can write full range a series of feeders VOS,?

For example post 544 this line.

clav wrote:

Roma, perhaps until sales there's gravy long lay in on the sun, and any sealed plastic saying fears UV. Here is and has been weakened structure.

Judging by accounts users all Party Fox that Head in the last time on Ukraine with sun not used to sneak out of :( :dontknow:

With other hand thank you Vasilichu - with kormushkami now have our team problems there is no :cool: :cool: :cool:

As likes to speak Vovka - "TOKO VOS!" :crazyfun: