All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

fm967 wrote:

Also was been decided, that many gets caught with tube protivozakruchivatelem, and there there is vertlyug with a Karabinek rifle back, many use Pater Noster (disambiguation), his're mortaring noose in loop. Yes vertlyuzhok abolish from twist, but handle everything- registering, trough AKhS under zabrose and vyvazhivanii not turns the. There is still other montages, semes., asemmetricheskie deal and many other, so neproblema lock shotgun.

Here there is another aspect of in favor of vertlyuga. If to speak is the form of in which there is not todays day there's gravy AKhS, then for order to its to hook-- I hook to mounting even and not every front fastening be appropriate, and with vertlyugom such problems there is no, can be use any type of the seals and any (even the most small) rasmerov. Of course, can be question from position, initially to hook-- I hook the contestant's trousers with kototoy there is no problems, and already to it - any type of the seals, only fix this's bummer?
P.S. I think, that producer feeders AKhS perfectly understands, that vertlyug in bird feeder AKhS was would is by no means plus element of.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 22 2010 19:04:55)

+1

fm967 wrote:

There are many people and many of views. One a respected man, torchbearer, from home town of Dnipropetrovsk said that Yokohama need things done. The second, his Proposals, Veselovsky Igor, said that their even on during neobezatelno, more moreover, he against past and their cuts.

So and that prevents do two type weight, with gruntozatsepami and without and offer consumer on choice. Enlargement model series of, I think matter would only on favor of producer, and costs on the fabrication two forms of for casting cargoes instead one, were would (compared with a new a news-form of for corps trough) simply kopeechnymi.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 22 2010 19:19:29)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Since perspective value of and technology he glee - the additional mankind + the additional operation = more high-products.

fm967 wrote:

In this you fully are right, this the main reason storony vertlyuga.

If so optimistically, then is obtained, that vertlyug in the cow sheds FOKS, Corum, DRENAN and others. - this a sheer, nor whom not badly chip and FOKS, Corum, DRENAN and others. Specifically them first Chinese their kormukhi, only only for what would increase their the cost of.

+2

There's gravy och liked. After positive tests Doot (th) - that still to speak.
There is of course the, that like would everyone change, friends for such a price.
I personally not polenyus and'll finish making the its himself as me to their liking revives. But makes the adjustment under everyone - it is unrealistic.
Importantly in it that me och liked - the quality of and form of the most corps.
If can be the and I've their two pittance - that me like would change.
Cargo-Yokohama - this such a on stilts and samouspokoenie that they as would better hold. This only excess costs in designing forms. And here is these costs to channel on shift center - 5balov this freight.
Noose - 's a little too short and dubovata on design. Not porezov super design corps with absolutely someone else's had (himself designer) Dont obessudte - if whom on't care for God - me No--ah its would on it is a dance - as have two march or rubber is round. Prokladku- an ideal noose for feeders-my opinion - on their samodelkakh only such give. And the that without vertlyuga, then on me in [kayf]. Not'm using nor whatever the back-brace (except hook) in services. Give it 5-balls and very await the its on our market.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

If so optimistically, then is obtained, that vertlyug in the cow sheds FOKS, Corum, DRENAN and others. - this a sheer, nor whom not badly chip and FOKS, Corum, DRENAN and others. Specifically them first Chinese their kormukhi, only only for what would increase their the cost of.

This rather a consequence healthy competition in environment equals producers in single market in relatively equal price segment.
On the current moment the presentation the price in wrinkles in 9-11grn. Well adjust Yokohama. Verlyug god with him will select (perishing potratimsya :)). Although agree he quite nelishniy.
If history with price VOS repeated and trough after sample and positive input. Tsk, in price in 2 times think of, you use that up, and nakrutim from bigudey.

+4

Romeo wrote:

River where need trough until 120 grams we have a - Seversky Donets!

Large personally me in such conditions more the trough with metal netting!

Roma, on all 100% with you agree. With metal, but not prosechka and wire.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu Browning's was interesting a series of feeders - a small, round construction, from nets metal, within mentor pasted as would bochenochek from spongy plastic, which can be dipovat

Sergei, have them otlamyvalsya the holder of metal weights on each end :no: but the idea useful a change in metal weights on each end. Now there is kormukhi peredneogruzhennye, those much stronger, only cargo not is changing.

oleole wrote:

fodder from plastic feeders from Browning's sucks poured

Roma, fodder from plastic poured, only fodder need to doughy, as for stoyachki. You such a and not has tried Perhaps. Try kaknit camp roach from the same Browning's and you ubedishsya that poured.

And on kormukham bold used and forever. :crazyfun: this you for good reason. ;) There as times now. Maybe, you there is the, that for tide boldly can be called classic genre :whistle:

Romeo wrote:

In this year very densely yuzal flety from Browning's and in another times put and on this products Browning's bold used. Rubber on these fletakh very galimaya and is tearing on quite not major fish. Ceasing from good mono 0,18 not is tearing and and the rubber's is tearing o.o.

Rubber Roma -Company in any kormukhakh with its amelioration is raring. The to you knew simply. Not removal of try. Yes and conversation pro the fix she there need to, too, was. Zhenya on such flet top 5 was pulling out, I was pulling out on Pustovitakh. Although would argue, that to risk not worth. I have long simply Quirks among the contestant rubber, although kormukhu danuyu use. And know what? On one simple reason gruzok.
Brought us on sale as something flety. If am not mistaken Ukrainian production. That's a really nice flet, inlayn, increasingly well in offense, if not just one thing BUT. Absolutely flat cargo with toddler thus even acute. So here is this kormukha under poklyovke, if fish not zaseklas with the first potyazhki. Simply loses pro the that to kormukhe need approach the even times to take the pourer. With Browning same, the percentage of on truly realizovanykh approaches oops as higher and increasingly from-for zaokruglennogo from all sides gruzka. Not removal of typos. Purely for themselves. And under it comes to shagging an, too,. And't you throw your Brauningovskiy flet. And look at this as he flies and on what distance. From me indeed pity that their wash their hands with production. Please be plans on 40 grams weight.

Shaped can and loshki. I not dispute. But here is sometimes understand, that if in telefoone not'm using greater part of functions which can be use. So the not phone losers, either have come up with. And me simply decisional laziness fathom how he in the crux of the. :D as I correctly not called themselves were kind of a douche :D :D :D

wrote:

Roma, on all 100% with you agree. With metal, but not prosechka and wire.

Yes agree-life-support better with provolki, but crops up better with Rouletting - so'm using on prepare -relef, high style of, the grasses "embellishment.
An ideal was would longiflora with his.

maury wrote:

but crops up better with Rouletting

And you when fish balcony on kormukhu that on your better crops up. The in far go, anyway these strange properties kormukhi?

+1

Know, I would not wanted to, to dialogue has spiraled into dispute with "national" colour with demonstration naked butts in final his stage as the most an active argument! :crazyfun:
Not believe please against each other too various producers and "endemic" consumers!
There is something US all linking - NEEDS harvest FIDEROM! Utterly obviously, that want enjoy representing a qualitative commodity for rates money! Think, with this will agree VSE without exceptions! Yes, before producer is worth not an easy task - do qualitative product and under this have satisfactory profitability and payback! And here is here and begin problems: The qualitative materials are worth money, the qualitative spares, too, are worth money, "" " thought - again money! And on the other side GARLAPANIT POTREBITEL: "Chase questioning price higher such a the level - NOT TRADE BRAT!" :angry: cultures, task not from ordinary! Who the goes on path reduction in external relations materials and technology, who the in the damage to his can easily afford, and who the offers something NEW. Its.
P. S. Personally I, respect ALL producers for their labor, but preference'll trade you everything AGAINST who can me surprise anyone above all QUALITY and functionality their products! :mybb:

+9

shkatula wrote:

independence, I would not wanted to, to dialogue has spiraled into dispute with "national" colour with demonstration naked butts in final his stage as the most an active argument!
Not believe please against each other too various producers and "endemic" consumers!

100% !! And thank God on this Forum this not there is. And on last two pages those more. And competition on market is leading not to stalkivaniyu too various producers, but as times on favor of consumers regardless of region residence. Have us now the situation when there are two classrooms product UKRAINSKOGO PROIZVODSTVA, zatykayuschie for belt all of imported producers combined, I.M.H.O.,. And we, people combined desire harvest fiderom, want to they have become even better. And still more accessible :yep: I already not in terms of value, and in terms of order to data trough were represented in all regions countries. For starters in all cities-language versions. Understand, that this question not to producers, but anyway. Have us same principle choice product and his purchases what - "toodle-oo not will review not povryu." Himself such same :D [very would like see products AXC and VOS on spring the exhibition "Hunt and fishing" in Kyiv and on such exhibitions in regions. With appropriate would on proflnikh forums :flag: At exhibitions can be done as in KinderSyurprize "3 in one" - and selling product, and his advertisements, and opportunity to communicate with representatives trade networks and stores.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 23 2010 11:21:28)

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Wu us now the situation when there are two classrooms product UKRAINSKOGO PROIZVODSTVA, zatykayuschie for belt all of imported producers combined, I.M.H.O.,. And we, people combined desire harvest fiderom, want to they have become even better. And still more accessible I already not in terms of value, and in terms of order to data trough were represented in all regions countries. For starters in all cities-language versions

Amen! Recognized sermon any :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Amen! Recognized sermon any

Not, this polite what he wants :flirt: - although can be and so: "Prozhivu as want to buy mnoha and cheap vosy and Aqsa Martyrs Brigades have themselves on district! Foxes, prestony, drenany, Brownings and Korda - ftopku! " :crazy:

duffy333 wrote:

have themselves on district

"Have us on RAYONE." (With) We're going in. Point this OK plagiarism :crazyfun:

:offtop:

Romeo wrote:

"Wu us on RAYONE." (With) We're going in. Point this OK plagiarism

And sho most interesting, Potap & amp; Kamenskikh with Nastyukhoy shamelessly these in plagiarism engage in and cutting with this of money - for being in one word get :D

Have read branch with morning, walked in Google Trends volume index,, found, was lining up, to the commissary, get kabanchikom and has acquired pack 40-ounce "setochek" from AKhS. On mind like as nothing, on the rest of the'll take a look on Spring.

+1

Read branch and decided to a bit say from themselves. There are many of views on feeders AKhS, there is criticism, there is pozitiv. Me, as man connection a direct attitude to their production, perhaps not worth to intercede in polemics, but want a bit say from themselves.
There is established on the absence of vertlyuzhka, on fat ribs of the nets, on too big volume of. Believe me, I know all pros and cons this trough, knew I them even on stage planning of. But who criticizes? This mostly athletes. Now let us consider with other hand. In example I take its area. How many athletes have us? Think 20-25 people. And how many those who but on feeder, on Saint Petersburg, Russia (spiningi, telescopes Chinese, place their on 6-8 units on Bank, stigmatized their good and under this use trough? Such think thousands of five or can more. But as the case in your area?. Think including picture. So here is, according to sellers fishing stores, have these fishermen there is no claim to a lack of vertlyugov, so as they mostly use big carabiners, there is no claim to fins nets, them to a little stronger, to large to that, they need to even more. Importantly requirement - this to there's gravy with one hand was closed, this to fodder not vymyvalsya. I their understand, they are accustomed harvest with pruzhinkami on porridge, kuleshi, mastyrki. And here works, dragged her up, and in feeding trough? Empty. Yes they not athletes, but their many. I not want say that AKhS nepodoydet nor one to an athlete, positive input until more. An important fact the price, yes Coastal with vertlyugom, but he much more expensive. Feeders type AKhS until in Ukraine neproizvodyat, means they have the right be.
But and for criticism, too, thank you. All "let's get note" and heed in next shoulders of a product.
Even Romeo, man which all mindedness :dontknow:, except balls :flag:, too, large THANK YOU!

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 23 2010 20:59:08)

+3

fm967 wrote:

But and for criticism, too, thank you. All "let's get note" and heed in next shoulders of a product.
Even Romeo, man which all mindedness :dontknow:, except balls :flag:, too, large

And criticism the inter indeed gold!
A large number of sugar leads only to diabetes. Neizlechimomu inter indeed.

fm967 wrote:

Even Romeo, man which all mindedness, except balls, too, large THANK YOU!

I genuinely believe, that if producer wants to give test their products rybolovam to gain reviews and wishes, then he this products should provide absolutely for free, to emerged interest test, and so fix test something if there is already proven producers, so sake of curiosity, but not every curiosity justifies dissaving :dontknow:. The second question whom to lend on testing their products (here deal enough pretty tricky), but opinion precisely such :flag:

???? even in our country there is mass examples when on time and in the right place expressed opinion about certain cordages (???? not necessarily veiled) brought very lots dividends sellers these cordages. With that there is very even lots the researchers have other sellers representing other brands, but from-for of an illiterate approach they stupidly not are sold (for example there is very cool fidera Banax, but their sales pale compared with sales of those same Shiman, Maverov and Prestonov) :idea:

Me for example better nothing not to lend on testing because that my nature such a that d and nuke their truth the uterus (was deal and with FD if who remembers, now all much better than was couple of years ago, but fact remains fact) :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2010 08:26:33)

fm967 wrote:

. Feeders type AKhS until in Ukraine neproizvodyat.

Ah I would not was stlol kotegorichen 8-) Just we have made the feeder for tide exclusively for "popular industrialized fishing" even without attempts give modicum what something "sports" tilt. But on price 4.6-6 Grzywna ((40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140 grams).

You in his Summit very say the estimate the ratio torchbearer / not torchbearer. On fact the ratio 1 :1 0000 if not more. So in any time soon wait from any Ukrainian producer decisions exclusively for English classic as industrialized fishing not account for. A simple proof of -...... that they can, nor VOS!, nor Garazd, nor ACX, nor anyone the other not made feeders for Mr. Picker here. Why - and they not suited simple estate and sell their by and large with, unlike feeders your fair share volume of.

I of course understand, that winter of and pomidoromety have all raschekhleny and are loaded, but the harsh reality forces producer (any) dismiss emphasis precisely in side popular industrialized fishing and reduction products. :dontknow:

Have VOS! Seems in lineup appeared 7 Tymoshenko.

Very, it is a pity that with this VOS! So nowhere and not emerged :dontknow: Skyfall very least in Odessa.
???? I not kidding and not yornichayu, personally me as constructor much more interesting was would design product with with the thought, not product "to for 3 hryvnia can be was would sell."

+1

doska wrote:

Just we have made the feeder for tide exclusively for "popular industrialized fishing" even without attempts give modicum what something "sports" tilt. But on price 4.6-6 UAH (40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140 grams).

And can be photography in studio? Even 4000m2 as well as interestingly became!

MA It, it is a pity that with this VOS! So nowhere and not emerged http://feeder.webtalk.ru/img/smilies/MyBB/light/dontknow.gifSkyfall very least in Odessa.

This as?
Like in Ukraine, at least in central its parts of and Kiev there is.
In Rostov supplies there is.
In Moscow in staff stores ??? ?? ? ? there are already.
I you so Id say. You have same, producers feeders, not only athletes and lovers there is, but and mature lovers. And such very many emerges. And they listen to opinion athletes and such same advanced places.
So on test some helpful to lend kormaki. Romke only not let us. He raskritikuet something correctly, but you have nerves can poshatnutsya.
Incidentally. Your trough even exactly year ago were in Strunin. One our is an adept fidera farmer their itself from Kharkova, for their some children. And now I their and in Kharkiv something not met. Truth they then immediately this a yoke a plastic toy were being thrown see.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Romke only not let us. He raskritikuet something correctly, but you have nerves can poshatnutsya.

Ah Vasilich not be afraid give on testing. Apparently knew that to criticize there nothing to acquire :crazyfun: :rofl:

I incidentally found wee chance of a lifetime in the cow sheds VOS!, but it come to because sho need to was ah modicum to what the Hotel. Unpleasant were to come up accessed on cellphones eliminate one movement nadfilya and the only on those kormuschkakh (rarely incidentally meets) where there is such a unpleasant were to come up. Znachittso on e?ueuyo trough in places fastening to tube voltage of (ah especially production) sometimes remains comfort a small knob plastic, for which sometimes (very rarely) determined ceasing :flag:

Here is what I stops the Gazoo. Found ??? to what Hotel :hobo: In the rest of the same criticizing. Criticizing. Not's being picky Hi, :rofl:

And the likely in those the cow sheds that chichas go this okazii there is no :mad: That a fucking criminal! Now and Hotel not to what :mad:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2010 12:50:42)

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Sort of in Ukraine, at least in central its parts of and Kiev there is.

In Kyiv not found. In Gorlivka there is.

+1

http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1012/d5/acbcc42bf848.jpg
http://i041.radikal.ru/1012/80/d457af0249c5.jpg
http://i033.radikal.ru/1012/08/071fb70916ef.jpg

In this feeding trough there is only one thing dignity - the price. To their sport not has NIKAKOGO relations. Created exclusively for mass market popular industrialized fishing.

Incidentally Romeo in this the Frost about our feeders already been vocal, VERY negatively) Nothing, has survived)

Last edited by doska (Dec 24 2010 14:01:34)

doska wrote:

In this feeding trough there is only one thing dignity - the price.

And what sense created in this feeding trough? Okay when gruel in-loaded Boxing Gloves. And here IMoje box essentially. :dontknow: nothing not understood! And this buy?

Or to crime as not stuff themselves with and naleplivayut "prikormku"?

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2010 14:04:36)

Romeo wrote:

and this buy?

Still as) construction stingy caused to - exclusively combination of demands customers :dontknow:
That were asked, then we and have made. Bag for precisely that stuff themselves with inward, a deaf the bottom of a to longer teetered. Id say honestly - catching on it, enjoyed, but. As would this say. Would still that in Mercedes ties hay electrify, kakoeto such was a sense of)

Last edited by doska (Dec 24 2010 14:15:10)