All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 751 to 780 of 1000

And why rings on the sides?

doska wrote:

Personally I this pillar believe absurd, but.

Ah why same. Move thought "customers" Euroskepticism. To as can be less disintegrated porridge and to Gone Fishin '(facilitated polkila he's this pulp pea :crazyfun:

+1

Romeo wrote:

A why rings on the sides?

Himself not know, honestly.
This there's gravy - illustration on subject difference meanwhile, than engage want and those that sells.

+4

doska wrote:

himself not know, honestly.

I seems understood. Likely there be attached 4 defence wakes up aggressivity short and is obtained something like the breast is Chinese :crazyfun: Kick-Ass brains had to inside out twist. Yes perishing not soon have us will harvest on humanely :( them so easier spinning than dog leashes but also knitting on the main or koromysla to do.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 24 2010 14:18:53)

doska wrote:

Nu I would not was stlol kotegorichen

I simply not knew about existence of such, but, not a good for criticism, on Corum she disappointing resembles. :dontknow: Although as wrote higher people requests such, to fodder nevymyvalo. This closed front, Quercus species on desire masses.

doska wrote:

This there's gravy - illustration on subject difference meanwhile, than engage want and those that sells.

Unfortunately :(

fm967 wrote:

Although as wrote higher people requests such,

And then we're surprised why in stores normal feeders buy not can :( sell their with here is and not like to take them.

+1

Romeo wrote:

sell their with here is and not like to take them.

Finally we each other understood!

fm967 wrote:

on Corum she disappointing resembles.

You very ?????? That's a diplomatic man!)
I have already year two as ready project trough on all cases life with a chain-link ear, which simultaneously is and system fastening metal weights on each end. To all was simply, talk, qualitatively, to can be was to change weight, to weight were as with zatsepom so and without. In short many what there interesting things, one problem - not need a no one)

doska wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):
And why rings on the sides?

In these rings extra screws and have yielded Yokohama :cool: :crazyfun:

Wu me already year two as ready project trough

So can is worth try pilotno their. Why "you waste that talent in land."

mixa wrote:

In these rings extra screws and have yielded Yokohama

Ah why so? I have head only that in kissel (kissel is prevratilso :crazyfun:

I so understood she still and exponential moving - and why people this?
Yes - indeed it's a shame that people like that the understood from as industrialized fishing, but then and himself so has perverted all its.

Last edited by maury (Dec 24 2010 16:31:03)

In is the and deal, that this there's gravy for DONOChNOY industrialized fishing, not for as. She as times for those who so nothing and not understood in as it comes to shagging. And can and not wanted to understand :dontknow:. Here is same doska wrote:

doska wrote:

construction stingy caused to - exclusively combination of demands customers
That were asked, then we and have made. Bag for precisely that stuff themselves with inward, a deaf the bottom of a to longer teetered.

And further

doska wrote:

And all because

doska wrote:

in his Summit very say the estimate the ratio torchbearer / not torchbearer. On fact the ratio 1 :1 0000 if not more.

And ??? yes - "dubinschiku" nor Foxes, nor vosy, nor Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, nor such them NOT want. And "dubinschikov" have us in tens of times more than fideristov :( And under "dubinschikom" I understand not only grandfather of with dozen of rods and nevkami on them, but and peeps with 5-6 bistmasterami-foksami-dayvami and other lawyers often quite not budgetary fidernymi udilischami vystroennymi in a series of on Bank and with maximally hard vershinkoy and chimes-sleigh bells on them. Little moreover that such pond he, so and consumption feeders have them a little more excited will, than have us. Here is you and built-in audience and segment market. And market himself all regulates - what demand, such and proposal :flag:

+1

Javadxan! So ??? ?? ? ? it that - what he wants client! :cool:

And so? :question:

http://i020.radikal.ru/1012/2b/1d4b126a5b0et.jpg

http://i009.radikal.ru/1012/d5/b12c5b610f91t.jpg

Text or: Dozen and form of - some totally imagined in some totally imagined "and la and promised to", front, in the billet - well, eardrums, to not quickly vyvalivalas prikormka, and finally - dislodged center of gravity weight (to further in the air flew)! :cool:
Simply super (under desire well, eardrums in the global the billet easily srezayutsya knife, nozhnichkami, wire cutters. ????????????????????????? (right - choose). :flag:
Weight - have blue not is specified producer, on eye about 10 gr, and here is on red weight is specified - 20 gr. :love:
Prices - not more 3 (three) UAH for magnet (took as something on Exhibition, until another raising price). :O

Text or-usage: Vertlyuzhok planted, to not perevorachivalas there's gravy during photo sessions - perfectly holds bottom!% -)

And now most importantly - this plans well "lovitelnye"! :cool:

maury wrote:

I so understood she still and exponential moving - and why people this?

And me for example this even very liked. Want to maids Whoever you. Put it ceasing below, such itself method make, there is no hog-tie Pater Noster (disambiguation), loop attached a piece of, a Karabinek rifle back recorded, there's gravy gukho sits. Perhaps people - Nah, and can not so and was stupid our people.

Dood wrote:

and here is on red weight is specified - 20 gr.

Weight pointed this correctly have made. I have us in stores saw such, only black. But who coined to do red? Often-densely hear that color fish't care, she all sees in chorno-Obama’s White, but we the see, we buy? In the last time all more women but fiderom, can this for them, glamour.

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 24 2010 18:21:09)

fm967 wrote:

. Often-densely hear that color fish't care, she all sees in chorno-Obama’s White, but we the see, we buy.

Can, fall in thicker water trough red color of causes have Ryboidov associations. Very. Or simply reinforces their curiosity. H. E. Z. :dontknow:

Last edited by Dood (Dec 24 2010 18:33:43)

A respected Dood! And you accurately not mixed up, can this costume jewellery jewelry for rybatsyug, and you their: Diving mokat :crazyfun: A on firm accurately girl, man, she what any designer so perhaps still and the blonde.

mixa wrote:

. But on firm accurately girl, man, she what any designer so perhaps still and the blonde.

Sold "the sophisticated" experience Granddaddy, he same PE (the private entrepreneur), was gushing. :D and I not Cepelevska. :huh: supported dollar, in producer! :flag:

As the superficially the situation provided brought to absurd.
Yes there is no such. People quickly masters foundations as industrialized fishing.
Yes gets caught not so as most forums. Datchmaster even rarely meet, and can scarcely Gone Fishin '(moves away 17l prikorma with one litre moldy worm and one litre a butterworm. For 6 hours industrialized fishing.
But gets caught in most well deliberately.
And certainly not their strikes, that producers and sellers (fortunately not all :) Hi barrakude) feeders cooperative effort is nominated by twat of prices appropriate demands of singular glamour aesthetes by on its product.
Post one Comrade me now broken: Production feeders in Europe it turns out even with transshipment cheaper, than production and implementation their unparalleled in actively degradiruyuschey country 3 th world
This and further attempt to be in topic feeders :)
In this easily sure, looked on samples samodelok. Where you saw samodelki such the above nepotrebu?
Still times: And VOS (negoloslovno in available and tested full range of) and Ivano-Frankivsk (why something am confident the quality of’re out of worse, and such a form of and weight me need) conserving the positions unequal price will amount.
Doska - with the emergence of these models you will bored.
For special aesthetes by propose a order producers wind feeders from materials reusable space technologies with gold vertlyugami.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

And under "dubinschikom" I understand not only grandfather of with dozen of rods and nevkami on them, but and peeps with 5-6 bistmasterami-foksami-dayvami

Ah 5-6 this busts. But when harvest of bream for example - Exactly of bream, then 5-6 of course busts, and here is 2-3 well interestingly. Even with it comes to shagging carp oftentimes the enleve on one thing udilishche sometimes on two, but here is on bream of walking only with two udilischami. Too rarely poklevki follow and that most ridiculous number of poklevok of bream strictly proportionately number of udilisch. Understandably in reasonable range, Crucian and a dace understandably one thing udilishche :dontknow:

Ready for bombed apples :tomato:

Here is have us here all for one thing udilishche mostly plead, but looked together films the same House Gabor. Two stick always :dontknow:

2Romeo:
I himself sometimes and carp, and of bream accurately so same enleve on two fidera. But pro 5-6 this net truth - not times and not two similar on the banks of of Dnepr saw. Very walkie-talkies and advanced still considered cram down a bluebell-the dong on prepare the fishing line between coil and the first ring on signup sheet... - so nourished German sensitivity higher :hobo:, ten russki widow makers season shall photograph :flag:

2olegts:
Yes not in Datchmasterakh happiness! Not udilishche but, and people. And our man very hard that any prove, and all the more teach, if he himself not wants this. Mentality, know whether. Ah and such a thing - as same on rybalochku yes without tasting house? I this with fiderom simply to combine not can - then is obtained picnic with elements fishing :insane:.
About motley approach to a fishing trip Wu US and Wu THEM will talk one situation. I many go and often speak with foreigners. So here is quite recently on one project crossed paths with Englishman. Evening, affairs finished, sit in a bar the hotels, not with empty bedlinen a clear deal, word for word, pro football, pro beer, pro women. And it turned out, that he except higher this still fishing likes - and karpoviki there is, and fidera. In short met related soul. Speak about prestonakh-drenanakh, the cow sheds-boylakh, still on one "for fishing trip!" And here I pose question about norms died on commercial reservoirs - he is lapsing in stupor and stupidly me not understands. I him'm to explain, that have us at different reservoirs on ways and so limit died. And here he says ingenious phrase - "A you that're hunger striking, you there is nothing to acquire?" Here already I fell into in stupor. Father Jun Kunimura.
:offtop:
Unfortunately have us the cost of not only feeders higher than in developed countries - cars in 1.5-2 times more expensive than in the US, food already are catching up with Europe, yes many what still can be to enumerate. Have us only life conventional human, sorry for did, almost nothing not worth.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 25 2010 01:26:43)

duffy333 wrote:

MA – It walkie-talkies and advanced still considered cram down a bluebell-the dong on as such between coil and the first ring on form - so nourished German sensitivity higher

Many get some dingle-dangle on the tip of and under vymatyvanii or vyvazhivanii fish their not based. :canthearyou:

fm967 wrote:

But who coined to do red?

PE "Catholic" - otvyazneyshiy blockbuster. Perediraet have on all consecutive ???? in such a execution, that simply screaming murder) This man us even praysi their sent. That most ridiculous, with photographs our same products exempted) We, they laughed all Clextral.

olegts wrote:

doska - with the emergence of these models you will bored.

With what would this? Us being asked bored with foksami, kordami, drenanami, brauningami, springs, Dzheksonami and camping on D. And here will become?)
There is a large number of feeders produced in Ukraine and Russia, which here conceal never refer on comical price and nothing, live)
You can leaf through photo on couple of pages ago and watch that was written under exit VOS. And again, the live)

+1

And chase to live - nowhere OK Your customers with their kashami not ’, and trough they need will always :flag: A with perspective business me should strive earn on 1 Grzywna (. With 100 units product on 5 Grzywna (., than on 5 Grzywna (. With 10 units product on 20 Grzywna (. - turnover higher, risks, that product "stall," less, profits more. Somewhere so.

What I now otpishu in greater extent odresovano producers feeders.
Between producer and final consumer there exist and the third side - trading network. Here is from this the third hand I and stuck express vision this issue.
You have mentioned wildlife that escaped dubinschikov, and with what you decided, that they need a there's gravy? Yes, not need a them there's gravy, here is spring, yes for two hryvnia - here is this most the :cool: :crazyfun:!
Your products, as not fact increasingly-??? gush on people lovyashikh fiderom. And not it is important "mature" this or "tea", importantly, that to precisely this order donochnikov.
And why you suddenly decided that your high-tech products not will mass demand? As correctly observed "olegts", people display difference between luxury, "tryokhkopeechnoy" the feeding trough and such kormushkami as VOS, AXC and Mad Carp, already very and very many and believe me this otnyut not athletes.
This not empty words, believe me me for ten years work on trade coastline rigging of this ship about this very easily judge. And if before "two pails" taking connected, then now accurately so same "two pails" take normal the feeder. Need not adjust to under dubinschikov, you need to hold on to segment market orientirovanyy precisely on "right" fideristov. Perishing who and can dubinschikov despite in ranks fideristov, so this accurately not you.
You here have mentioned wildlife that escaped the ratio athletes to number of ordinary users. So here is, athletes (or simply mature users) in this case are lawmakers fashion and believe me to their view many listening hard. So same increase consumption "right", high-technology products exempted (in particular your feeders) contribute to such forums have, as this and retail network with grammotnymi advice.
The number of "right" fideristov growing with big allows. You even to imagine not you can with somehow number of foreign forums me managed live to communicate (on the issue preobriteniya fidernykh cordages) for last week. I already I'll shut up pro the, that me literally "they were tearing" in "lichke" and telephone calls. I not Frenchman; but timid, for day to send parcel all proved. 80% from moreover over the last time me - this strangers, people who quite recently had registered had on Forum. Unfortunate because preobretalis and trough VOS and Mad Carp in difficult quantities. This says about one, demand on such a komushku there is and he rostyot. He and will and further grow you need to simply thicker to cooperate with potential prodvizhitelyami your products, as example want lead rapid AfterBurner and demand on fidernye rods up ray Pro (pro the rest products this firms simply not I have information). This AfterBurner, provided close cooperation precisely with compete. On Ukraine manually no one saw this a series of udilisch, and already there is some demand.
In general somewhere so. I think, that nothing new for you not opened.
P.S. Incidentally, producer trough Mad Carp already at all released on the world market, there's gravy this producer proesutstvuet in the catalogue D.A.M. :cool:

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 25 2010 23:19:38)

+6

doska wrote:

MA – It, it is a pity that with this VOS! So nowhere and not emerged :dontknow: Skyfall very least in Odessa.

Errori for off
Are looking more thoroughly. In RybRayu there is VOS!

Feederal_74 wrote:

Number of "right" fideristov growing with big allows.

Key words! :yep:
From themselves if can be personal consideration - we on fishing travel BEFORE opening everything she said, for gusto! And is logical, that obtain this pleasure can be only with the help quality some tackle! Nor for whom not secret, that Catherine fisherman never spare efforts nor funds nor forces nor time on favorite deal, but wants to obtain in return Drive is from fishing! And the contingent which buys trough on Investments and connection pack prikormki for month - NOT fisherman, and promyslovik! :hobo:
P. S. Hesitant. Strongly recommend buy fish on bazaar.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

me should strive earn on 1 Grzywna (. With 100 units product on 5 Grzywna (., than on 5 Grzywna (. With 10 units product on 20 Grzywna (

As me, it is a pity that such people as you minority. We all (producers) was would on order easier work, if would your approach was the norm.

Gepard wrote:

See more thoroughly. In RybRayu there is VOS!

Yes I as-would in rate. Simply me very surprises the absence of as would speak. Mass the emergence of, so say. We live in dynamic era and all can be buy through Internet and not necessarily in Ukraine. VOS! There is and he is available and this very well. But here is if would he emerged as-would everywhere. Oooh! I was would been happy! Me was would easier canvass command in purchase needed for issuing a new trough equipment) complicity us correctly, can be done that anywhere - not the the problem, Butcher of whether. And here is when before eyes permanent the stimulus in the form of competitor) This is same quite the other compote!