All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 841 to 870 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

I not moreover that trough bad I moreover

So I and not doubt, that KhOROShIE! :yep: Moreover - sure, that OTLIChNYE! :yep: I moreover, THAT every brand sooner or later rolls YuVELEYNUYu a series of their products. Why would, not seek to adjust its under ice in conditions industrialized fishing provided availability of demand. Purely hypothetical? Or you not appreciate, that in the title seriii your one? :question:

shkatula wrote:

Illy you not appreciate, that in the title seriii your one?

Precisely. :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Precisely. :crazyfun:

So and I about how. :crazyfun:

Question, where can be zataritsya fletami from Preston on bozheskim prices?
On the flagship 29 Grzywna (. However! :tired:

shkatula wrote:

At the flagship 29 Grzywna (. However!

Ah for flet normal the price :flag: We getting accustomed.

Not the price kaneshna akhovskaya, but cheaper hardly where buy :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 24 2011 16:28:07)

shkatula wrote:

At the flagship 29 Grzywna (. However!

Reality the good the price. Especially if there is opportunity 10% discount.

shkatula wrote:

The subject, where can be zataritsya fletami from Preston on bozheskim prices?
On the flagship 29 UAH. However!

In of England Prestonovskie flety are worth 2 pound for magnet. Or order 26 UAH. On our money. So that in the flagship if borrow with skidochkoy goes, too, most.
Allow flety dollar, in producer! (MedKarp not offer - :x)

duffy333 wrote:

Scout flety dollar, in producer!

Can smell soon Vasilichu an ultimatum the domestic fiderpipl will pose :rofl: :cool:

And restores not restores and flet need to will do the domestic :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 24 2011 17:08:03)

+1

Romeo wrote:

And restores not restores and flet need to will do the domestic

Flet the domestic already long there is - http://texnokarp.com/katalog/kormushka- … skaya.html
The price - 10 Grzywna (. :cool:

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Jan 24 2011 18:06:04)

She, if I am not mistaken, goes only in one Touring, and like would still and smaller size of this one. Incidentally this model have TekhnoKarpa solid, and here is other - :no:

Me gum have this trough not like. Although the price yes.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

“I don’t gum have this trough not like.

Is true's a good point! :yep: WHOLESALE rips through its on first zabrose. :x

Romeo wrote:

selective in -5 frost decided to put VOS in end from strike about water two wing on half fell off. Sealed plastic saying apparently not strongly dance.Is with frost. So that on Minusu better use VOS. Summer all s'aII right. Pity such trough. More questioning in frost not d

Yes, under low temperatures propylene becomes fragile, as glass. But this problem can be solve. Have the rich bastards there is a special material, but expensive very.
Vasilich.

And have my nothing not became. Nor winter, nor summer. :flag:

Zoom

Last edited by Doka_60 (Jan 24 2011 23:13:34)

+1

Doka_60 wrote:

A have my nothing not became. Nor winter, nor summer.

And not will fall off even couple of years. (Until not pogniyut) :rofl:

inishmor wrote:

Yes, under low temperatures propylene becomes fragile, as glass. But this problem can be solve. Have the rich bastards there is a special material, but expensive very.

Thank you for explanations of. Now not d in frost harvest. And not need to nothing to change so as such as I 2014 Winter fideristov race will. And metal winter don't we :flag:

Doka_60 wrote:

Ah this of course well, but as would they and not can do the that can to do plastic trough. So that a bit not in subject that nothing not became :crazyfun: But aptly went displaying :crazyfun:

+1

Romeo

I many your posts have read, and I have even thought not fulsome that you somewhere well, bragging. I simply showed, as and all, that I have personally is obtained. Can wrong presented-zvynyayte.
And at all I many what himself do. Yes and on typewriter can and "X".

+1

Doka_60 wrote:

I simply showed, as and all, that I have personally is obtained. Can wrong presented-zvynyayte.

Doka_60 wrote:

:dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

but as would they and not can do the that can to do plastic trough. So that a bit not in subject that nothing not became

Romeo

I was aieiaiue, Bygones!

Last edited by Doka_60 (Jan 25 2011 20:01:39)

Are trapped me in hands with of last by a sending trough for peletsa Preston INNOVATIONS PELLET feeders - virtually an exact replicates makeshift feeders from Andy Findleya. Go they in two size - small and a large (I would called his middle). Weight 15g and Pobeda for small and Pobeda and-28.0g protein-25g for large. Represent tsilindriki from transparent plastmasy with ogruzkoy on one side. One of pane ends closed plastic reshetochkoy, which is part of a plastic, bodies trough. Itself there's gravy as would wrong people had on the length feeder-vast array (okolo3,5sm for short- and 4,5sm for a large kormushki0. To both dustignition vast array indexed on onion ring (himself feeder-scales and rings similar those, which are used on prestonovskikh fletakh). To one (the upper part) onion ring mounting your the main the fishing line is, and to the second (experience) a short ceasing an analogous-used benchmark under-fishing Method. Go in packaging on refrigerators.
In my opinion, from benefit to: Trough for delivery accurately on bottom major / averagely faction, even doesn uvlazhnennoy; nor about what "pylenii" in thicker water speech not can be; feeder-scales should perfectly execute orders tugging melkokarpa / an / line releasing; is perfect the alternative metodnym feeders on a near and average distance there is; will are good for laytovykh udilisch in growth 10-11 feet.
In my opinion, from cons: Crime as is swinging on feeder-range of colours - creepy as something :dontknow:, if he cut down, then loss and body trough; "not" the price - 3.50 ?for couple of.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 29 2011 11:24:33)

+2

Also "from last" came trough Dinsmores Feeder Bombs (in packaging on refrigerators) 0.75oz (22g) and 3 / 8oz (10g). Material more just reminds sostarennuyu brass.
Bought these their deliberately under enleve on Picker and Lite on stiffy. Options prikormki for these feeders for themselves see such, in primarily - bread and karpovye paste. Although and with ordinary fidernymi prikormkami it must be highly interesting - expense of its forms it must nice "be any dust here" on falling.
Option snap under it - until see only "helicopter."
Still d deal what precisely side she will lie down on bottom - on first glance me seems, that open part of will from above :dontknow:

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

duffy333 wrote:

"not" the price - 3.50 ?for couple of.

In my opinion for such the collective such her borrow this something. Preston and here's on fire whether well :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2011 11:56:40)

Romeo wrote:

I.M.H.O., for such the collective such her borrow this something. Preston and here's on fire whether well

"Have bagatykh life another - not such a as have us" - popular wisdom :writing:
I Lino understand why in of England such a the price on them - on very many commercial reservoirs simply plainly, banned harvest on methods / flety. And people the, obschyaya mass fishermen already accustomed to this kind industrialized fishing - here is and will buy any substitutes for only would they were deemed not less effective. Chegob producer not podzarabotat? And the price have these feeders as times on level metodnykh.

duffy333 wrote:

A the price have these feeders as times on level metodnykh.

Not ah disc lead zagnutaya this something :crazyfun: such a stuff our kulibiny on hands on 5 minutes will gather. :tomato:

Yes I OK not against. And even FOR. But something prsche buy walrus hell is that, than art our kulibinykh :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

our kulibinykh

Ah under kulibinami I had in mind our forums :blush:

So I, too, - trough VOS, for example.
But I so, for the common development their bought - this same Preston :rofl:. Until there is opportunity harvest on metodnye - they a-rockin':flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 29 2011 17:08:59)

duffy333Everyone-same interestingly as "Bombs" this on bottom will fall, in build with water hurl not has tried? Only with stuffing all Perhaps need. Itself form of liked, but Roma pro kulibinykh in this respect rights. And until to address nothing with which, can be think as such produce a.

serg wrote:

Everyone-same interestingly as "Bombs" this on bottom will fall, in build with water hurl not has tried?

Yes in build with water there is no sense hurl: First, on feeder no one but on conceals 30-50sm - need although would 1m; second, there's gravy not strictly vertically enters: Diving, even if under zabrose the main klipsuetsya.