All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

So that times perishing melt the lead, then much better precisely for tide za them metal safety.

All would nothing, but too high brovka. So that from feeders from construction nets had to to backtrack after the first fishing (5 units Amenhotep and dragged her up one lip of bream, and how many has fish, and nerves.

I here is think, not will have whether me rejoin square feeders? Although Salapin argues, that on during and around trough so same are planning, as and square.

oleg wrote:

Although Salapin argues.

Oleg, you on its experience, over time, around the Montalbanos …

+1

Romeo wrote:

Oleg, you on its experience, over time, around the Montalbanos …

Like would until engineering 60 ounce feeders know certainly :mad: In ties with this have me to you two questions, specifically on these feeders:

Around so same will keep bottom, as and square?

Around so same will plan, as and square?

Square, in right lower street corner photo. On truth say, not like move on around, but square any curves have yielded. And means, as in the past year tests will hold its not all. Those that will keep on turning in I might go, will have vybrakovyvat, and this already not there is well.

It turns out not only we users save on the cow sheds :)

http://www.rybolov.de/poleznye_sowety/m … _kormushki

oleg wrote:

building machines so same will keep bottom, as and square?

Square trough hold bottom better, than around unambiguously, but in the context those feeders, that you made, difference special there is no. Too little holes, bear will and those and other and very strongly. Need Arkhangelsk Corps.

oleg wrote:

building machines so same will plan, as and square?

When there's gravy weighs 60 grams, it particularly plan not will at all. Here more depends on speed of rotation of coils, and this already will more depend on you and from quality coils - whether she weather such burden or not.

Incidentally, if very intense brovka, then the contestant more will help more is a long place it and the majority podmotka :glasses:

oleg wrote:

At 4.5 centimeters 4 series of holes, in heaps in order.

Mesh will in been better leak through themselves water, therefore, much better keep bottom - physics. Smaller Square resistance.

Eiaee spring pounder 3.9 Dam. 20 meters from Bank - was picked on. I same say, there the first brovka “somewhere in meter, and the second through 5 meters, too, high about mere 0.5 Dam. On it and was biting, best. The depth of meters 6. There's gravy flies over under podsechke first and part go in second :dontknow:

oleg wrote:

've been spring pounder 3.9 Dam. 20 meters from Bank - was picked on. I same say, there the first brovka “somewhere in meter, and the second through 5 meters, too, high about mere 0.5 Dam. On it and was biting, best. The depth of meters 6. There's gravy flies over under podsechke first and part go in second.

Get new place.

There is not quite fidernaya tooling, where higher trough touted wing from slice plastic - can help, but this already donka. On Dnieper River adopt such a snap under it catching on Donkey.

And are signing than trough? And the not interestingly as something on peephole the feeder cling :writing:

РомаД wrote:

A are signing than trough? And the not interestingly as something on peephole crime as cling.

Chertilkoy on tin natsarapay :glasses:

полотенчик wrote:

turns not only we users save on the cow sheds.

Javadxan! Today and until us came close new prices :mad: trough from 2 $ :mad: Slava God, managed 1.5 square Dam nets buy and lead sheet found. Now to do d himself, one made, liked more proprietary business :flag:

For places melt lead there is such Music forms, like looks reliably, and obzhimay modicum sealed plastic saying or metal safety.

That tell?

+1

So, the tryout pen:

http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/0901/62/567f421ef902.jpg

Like would still clarify.

From whom there is 7A prikormochnye trough? Describe dozen, length and the weight of shipment :writing:

РомаД wrote:

Wu whom there is 7A prikormochnye trough? Describe dozen, length and weight shipment.

And why you (himself the entire last year sought, so and not found)? Do more (in reasonable range, of course) and easier (fodder himself weight will add).

Recommend for zakormochnykh feeders use sealed plastic saying not from bottles, and from-under different plastic pack or can. From bottles sealed plastic saying all-??? tonkovat, under big size khlipkovato is obtained, plus big holes. Newspaper they harsher.

I here is yet to receive an, when my Westerners their shampoos Avon'll kill :), very good must of these of bottles of billets make. Still prevents seals from nozzles (putting deodorants, varnish for hair) well run in this terms of.

Can be try to do from of bottles of from-under yogurt "Aktimel", the size of the like an opportune, yes and sealed plastic saying a good.

bond wrote:

be forthcoming with for zakormochnykh feeders use sealed plastic saying not from bottles, and from-under different plastic pack or can.

Why me something gorodit from plastic, if I have many run mesh (in my opinion) from which you get enough sleep, I think, on order better will.

Here is think, can quite shipment not to do or simply from below wire with with on 3-5 centimeters stowed, sinker 3 / 8 oz (roughly 10 grams) for more-by air. And the size of the roughly such: Dozen 6 centimeters, the length of the 8 see As you?

РомаД wrote:

Why me something gorodit from plastic.

Sealed plastic saying much faster crops up to the surface under vyvazhivanii or get the, than Iron mesh.

Vitalya wrote:

has much faster crops up to the surface under vyvazhivanii or get the, than Iron mesh.

Agree. In principle can be and so, especially if harvest places pridonnogo layer an and a white bream. And here is for small fry and krasnoperki, which like stand in fatter water, think, better from nets will.

Imagine, vymyvanie will begin from seats fall of on water and until the most trawling (of course if not encouraged in crime as slaughter) :flag:

bond wrote:

be forthcoming with for zakormochnykh feeders use sealed plastic saying not from bottles, and from-under different plastic pack or can. From bottles sealed plastic saying all-??? tonkovat, under big size khlipkovato is obtained, plus big holes. Newspaper they harsher.

I do zakormochnye trough, too, of the bottle, simply I take entire length and as would sealed plastic saying is obtained in two layer, with burden 10, 20, 40 grams. Such trough have very good characteristics :cool:

Very convenient form of for feeders of the bottle mere 0.5 liter "Morshinska" (a new a bottle of), very tight sealed plastic saying and form of, too, class, so that advise (the lower part of the bottle) :flag:

РомаД wrote:

A the size of the roughly such: Dozen 6 centimeters, length 8 see

Think, the size of the depends on, how many're gonna feed. And try need to on practice, as will goes impose with big the feeding trough with technical hand and as will behave in it fodder. In a large "the bucket" prikormka not so held as in conventional bird feeder.

Himself think different sizes and configurations do.

РомаД wrote:

Imagine, vymyvanie will begin from seats fall of on water and until the most trawling (of course if not encouraged in crime as slaughter).

Depend on weight will. The, that she setochnaya this well, but in weight and sparse (the upward buoyant force on metal less) would still will faster and men, water, than plastic. So that on dace in layers water, I it comes still thought would pro sealed plastic saying.

РомаД wrote:

That think, can quite shipment not to do or simply from below wire with with on 3-5 centimeters stowed, sinker.

Roma, necessarily need be shipped. Stern there's gravy without shipment very slowly sinking. Weight 15 grams from practice have the optimal.

That concerns nets for feeders, like there is such Kharkiv plant, which makes safety renounce all and differing, with different box and so on. In Dnepropetrovsk there is a representation, but this like from Kharkova plant them. Frunze. Give even on caught square for fishermen. Here is. And the size of the cells is optimal, truth, need to piyasada or still something.

But as you this: http://www.baitbomb.co.uk/AboutTheBaitBomb.html

+1

MiKi wrote:

A as you this.

Yes …, Whither progress. Only I not quite understood, thanks to what is happening opening the this "bomb." From strike about bottom?

And so, of course, is identically - any fodder, any his consistence, guaranteed are delivered in point zabrosa, and there immediately fully falls out! Truth, the bombings there shown - as atomic bomb, as would fish the hiccups not pushing! :crazyfun:

bond wrote:

Yes …, Whither progress. Only I not quite understood, thanks to what is happening opening the this "bomb." From strike about bottom?

I, too, thought first, that expense of strike, and it turns out - there is no. All were simply. There's gravy is a expense of Pruzhinki, and castle is some material, type ecological net, which dissolves in water somewhere for 45 seconds.

Napovnyuvach trough any, viscosity any. In goes 50 zamochkov (stitches), their can be dokupat. Weight with feeds 3 oz = 85 grams (recommended). Here is if it comes can be was find replacement these petelkam (castles of), then this can be considered beneficial-buying, and the money on deal not have enough regions for you. Although can be try PVA, truth time disclosure can be will increase.

+1

MiKi wrote:

That if it comes can be was find replacement these petelkam …

Think, this material, which is used in karpovoy it catching to assemble a PVA packages.

ZooM wrote:

I think, this material, which is used in karpovoy it catching to assemble a PVA packages.

Think, this material, which is used in karpovoy it comes to shagging to assemble a PVA packages. Can pva be used instead of the composite tabs?

A huge amount of work was done at the beginning of the project trying to use pva to control the time release of the Bait Bomb, we found it very inconsistent and difficult to use particularly under wet conditions. The tabs however are very consistent which enables us to give an accurate release time, they are simple to use, there is no waste and are much more accommodating to wet conditions. Yes, pva can be used but we cannot give any assurances that it will work as well as the biodegradable tab we supply.

Read more:

Perhaps the gelva be used instead complex accounts?(stitches).

A huge volume of work was made in the early project, attempting use the gelva, to manage the issuance of time Bombs Decoys (film), we found this very inconsistent to me and difficult use especially under moist conditions. Accounts however, very consistent, which allows us give precise time issuing, they are simple use, there is no spending sprees and much more agreable to wet conditions. Yes, the gelva can be used, but we not can give guarantees, that this will be work so same as occurring microorganisms expense ([b]loop), which we deliver[/b].

Last edited by MiKi (Feb 1 2009 18:50:22)

MiKi wrote:

remember volume of work was made in the early project, attempting use the gelva, to manage the issuance of time Bombs.

Ah understandable, transmuting ? ? little bit of everything and no one nothing not tell. :nope: Although, think, instant product (the gelva) of moves that Skip on the sly. :rolleyes:

Question how many such a device will cost? :music: :canthearyou: :tired: ;)