All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

I think, if producer the calculations on fall trough open upward, then wastes it must more distinctly fall strictly open upward, for this center of gravity should be removed forward (to of cast hemisphere) and down, and is filled kormukha, in the process the fall of the, on all rules fluid dynamics must accept the right position. Buckets of course can prove race, this as sandwich which falls oils down because not has time Four Uns head on)

Last edited by serg (Jan 29 2011 17:38:45)

Romeo wrote:

Dont ah disc lead zagnutaya this something

And me packaging liked. :disappointed:

Can who saw such trough? Who their rolls? Me very liked your looks!
Esti whether from whom information on these kormukham?

duffy333 wrote:

Options prikormki for these feeders for themselves see such, in primarily - bread and karpovye toothpaste.

Sergei, despaired as the man for purchases to us, mentioned pro the, that in different park carp until 7-10 kg and an until 1kg gets caught, and importantly've been trained peck precisely on bread. With habitues even on platnikakh gets caught only on bread. They talking, finance--pushed this deal until perfection. This I to what data trough certainly there is where try so say community.

And the that use data trough with by the helicopter, this is true. I here is even think that they simply indisputably are good will for industrialized fishing with protyazhkoy on beneath the. Only need to will do Perhaps from termousadki on pussy right now, trough something like leaving demfera. Can simply put karprvuyu konusnuyu a tubule for clips.
However will and time and place where have. To the same, by experience can utterly accurately say, that such had forced (though pro it virtually and not know) sometimes simply allows in been boost outcome.

Thank you for gift!

Last edited by (Feb 10 2011 09:14:15)

84 wrote:

I dont very liked your looks!

If there the good the enduring mesh this the right kormukhi for tide! Far better and more effectively pod. 'oc (variations on subject already long inhabiting a and its tried) which try to slip closer to classics of. Although variatsi on subject nets can and should be, but vsyoshtaki need to modicum clearly to read a lecture of far and why it indeed is relevant, not to attribute universality of. These kormukhi that on photo, indeed the right!

All forgotten the most show a simple way as from of unintelligible trough flet from Browning's do things That you :crazyfun:

Who enjoyed these miracle immediately same understood that a rubber in garbage. If simply be inserted to let the line out the she constantly manages just barge in what the incomprehensible holes on the edges of the trough (small holes too big.

In general slice of thick types tube which I's in set for fastening poplavkov is famously decides this problem. Realistically POMOGAET! :flag:

Enough simply insert up and the problem solved. The end of the tube simply unless in a bead on.

Zoom

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2011 19:47:15)

+2

Romeo wrote:

Who enjoyed these miracle immediately same understood that a rubber in garbage. If simply be inserted to let the line out the she constantly manages just barge in what the incomprehensible holes on the edges of the trough (small holes too big.

And I such a and not bad about molesting even on reason moreover that views not had as its with rubber the at all bombarding can be. I bad about molesting other, such same but with hard the tip. Me they och nravyatstsa, fly well and in bottom not burrowing, fish not put on alert particularly under first the smooth kasani to bait money.

84 wrote:

Perhaps who saw such trough? Who their rolls? Me very liked your looks!

This the Czech kantora Syoma sema.cz.
Here their catalogue http://www.sema.cz/en/downloads/sema...-2010/download

Wholesale the price in Ukraine on these kormaki tradable scale from 60 until 100 grams in average 1 Euro. For Ukraine very costly!

+1

VIVA wrote:

Wholesale the price in Ukraine on these kormaki tradable scale from 60 until 100 grams in average 1 Euro. For Ukraine very costly!

If in opte they 1 the euro, then in wrinkles became be UAH 15-Ventotene, but for such kormukh this not very costly.

Here is dug up! It turns out have Gorbolino there is substitute for devices from Preston

Zoom

The same the preston toptushka only under their flety. Cons such:
- the price fleta Gorbolino higher than have Preston's. For example, prices flety Gorbolino from & # 163 ;2 .59 until & # 163 ;2 .75 in dependence from size and weight. Have Preston from & # 163 ;1 .99 until & # 163 ;2 .25
- small variation scale: From 15gr until 35gr. Have Preston's from 15gr until 80gr
- brand loosely known have us.

The price on the very toptushku - & # 163 ;1 .99 against & # 163 ;2 .99 have Preston's

On days rigged up zakormochnuyu the feeder. On your Court:

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

Now even about one. Trough brilliant. Before was painting, now has found a way to cherneniya zinc (mesh on feeding trough from galvanizing process). To not seek united in tabs brilliant and ochernyonnye. In short here is:

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Doka_60 (Feb 18 2011 21:22:37)

+6

Doka_60 wrote:

mesh on feeding trough from galvanizing process

Tortsy somehow handled or this such the favored cut nets?

wrote:

Tortsy somehow handled or this such the favored cut nets?

Mesh cut on diagonally (this prosechnaya mesh). Yes, then work, but this not is difficult, and not long.

Doka_60 wrote:

At days rigged up zakormochnuyu the feeder. On your Court:

Very accurate kormukha Lies + 100!

Doka_60 wrote:

At days rigged up zakormochnuyu crime as.

And own weight trough not it's much too big for zakormochnoy?

benderr wrote:

DOKAs organs is 60 wrote (and):
On days rigged up zakormochnuyu the feeder. And own weight trough not it's much too big for zakormochnoy?

I think, that its can be use and as simply the feeder.

benderr wrote:

A own weight trough not it's much too big for zakormochnoy?

Those, that on photo, 40 - chernyonnaya, 50 - brilliant. But can be do more-less weight. For tide and for the boner. But less 20 gr. Not tickles.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Feb 19 2011 23:42:06)

Doka_60 wrote:

Decision-makers, that on photo, 40 - chernyonnaya, 50 - brilliant. But can be do more-less weight. For tide and for the boner. But less 20 gr. Not tickles.

Not know what have you profession, but was born you realistically for fideristov - pens have you are rising from the right seats. Brilliant!
Their where the can be to purchase?

I have succeeded the here is such pikernye trough by Vesa 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 grams.
http://s015.radikal.ru/i330/1102/3f/395a8bdda29d.jpg
And fidernye trough can be watch on my blog
http://gross12.livejournal.com/

+3

gross wrote:

pikernye trough by Vesa 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 grams.

The brink obtochi, the fingers strongly budo alongside kendo, I have such a same the problem with such netting she used to-- from wet prikormki skin razmyagchaetsya and then hands as rashpil, even dog leashes but also 0.1 and 0.12 cling

gross
Ah Ukraine allow! Here is where burzhuiny doesn their amp; D for free :flag:

Could you tell me, as this apply and with what prikormkoy? In the title kormukhi word "Wood-pellet heating."
Here is:
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/pub … ge/PFL.jpg
Brought with site Preston:
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/feeders.php

_Rapala wrote:

Say, is, as this apply and with what prikormkoy?

Can be this option "method"? Fish-sicles, respectively, remotely real and adhesive.

Last edited by Nikolaich (Feb 21 2011 09:44:56)

2Zheka:
This there's gravy specifically devised British, are for industrialized fishing on pelets. The reason - ban industrialized fishing on Method on many commercial reservoirs. Pro it already mentioned it is was written on str.27 this themes. They nabivayutsya already trained for industrialized fishing peletsom. Tooling Israels right to-line. Length the leash as under it catching on Method - this needs to the nozzle sitch on bottom proved among vyvalivayuschegosya from trough peletsa. Metodnuyu prikormku use Undesirable - she as putty will sit within trough and bribery from it no. Similar on the principle of actions still alone trough from Preston:
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/pub … PFEEDS.jpg

84 wrote:

If in opte they 1 the euro, then in wrinkles became be UAH 15-Ventotene, but for such kormukh this not very costly.

I think in wrinkles - 2 the euro.

Vos, MadKarp, Fox and camping on P. Made from plastic. In than basic advantages plastic over were kormushkami?
I always enjoyed pokupnymi kormushkami from a metal nets on take part type this

Last edited by g-r-e-y (Feb 26 2011 10:10:29)

g-r-e-y wrote:

VOS, MadKarp, Fox and camping on P. Made from of plastic. In than basic advantages plastic over were kormushkami?

If borrow roller beds, then the use of metalicheskikh or plastic deal personal preferences, I.M.H.O.,. Ah and finance - often plastic more expensive metal and ???? substantially. But have plastic there is huge advantage - from him can be done crime as with corps any forms, with any size of and form of holes (or at all without holes). Moreover in Corps plastic trough producer can integrate vertlyug, that in principle not fundamentally, but highly conveniently. So that here need choose judging by from conditions industrialized fishing, financial opportunities and purely personal preferences, I.M.H.O.,.

Who any yuzal such trough? With what River Kymi (transmixers)?

http://s015.radikal.ru/i333/1103/e4/c330fe2b692dt.jpg