All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

Dood wrote:

Who any yuzal such trough? With what River Kymi (transmixers)?

Judging by around the Israels right to-laynovaya. When the did and such. Was photographing pendant and prisobachival up, but then smoothly refused from such and podobnykh- under slightest zatsepe nor fish nor trough. Yes and sensitivity on during no.

+1

Dood wrote:

Who any yuzal such trough? With what River Kymi (transmixers)?

Wladyslaw. And de you syskali such "miracle" and truth. For what it, even 4000m2 as well as me wondering became. This Perhaps for tikhovodya. On during even not know in fix advantage its.

wrote:

Wladyslaw. And de you syskali such "miracle" and truth. For what it, even 4000m2 as well as me wondering became. This Perhaps for tikhovodya. On during even not know in fix advantage its.

This "miracle" time from time emerges in Internet.
On this time - in semantically article D. Salapina, in his electronic magazine # 8 for 2011 year, article "Monot vs Pletenka" - http://salapin.ru/forum/index.php - need to start pressing hard the information "Log."
Photo there is, and describe - there. :dontknow:

Last edited by Dood (Mar 1 2011 23:55:13)

+1

For exile thank you, I'll seeif we! I even, pass on the site at all not you know, just nipping.

And on feeders, can they far and are intended targetedly. It is unclear. Can with boats they gets caught.

Boy left all alone He journal. So this with the articles pro Browning which I increasingly translate time find could not :D Pretty useful speculative piece inter indeed! Pro to let the line out. And trough the and indeed incomprehensible.

Last edited by (Mar 2 2011 02:27:01)

wrote:

. Highly useful speculative piece inter indeed! Pro to let the line out. And trough the and indeed incomprehensible.

I think, that could not this of a grand as industrialized fishing simply so to demonstrate readers what something, Vyro., I.M.H.O.,.

Dood wrote:

I think, that could not this of a grand as industrialized fishing simply so to demonstrate readers what something, Vyro., I.M.H.O.,.

Yes can and so, but indeed same there is things uzkonapravlennye, not knowing of use of which it seems simply an unnecessary. Because me and became interestingly, but logic as would story paints only one thing. For tikhovodya, with perhaps with protyagom on beneath the after as hurts trawling. :dontknow:

If would I have was such a there's gravy - I would tried not inlayn installation of, and Pater Noster (disambiguation) - one directing is solidly to feeding trough, and the second to put a leash on a, but ceasing - through a tubule passes. Plus to this - perhaps the use of fidergama - as something so, I.M.H.O.,.

Can whom will help idea, to do "shell game" with rates disposable, gruziki shinomontazhnye for cast compact disks, for "thimble art" they the most times and on Scale. Suited. Wish successes.

Yesterday homes took out from wrapping flet with with a rubber band from Preston (15 gr).
When took a ring and give it a gentle shoulder his - the rubber band it's torn. This normal phenomenon or simply the apparently flet with realising or old rubber?

In principle so be should not, but I have and still have some whom was accurately so same. So I fletami with rubber and not'm using. On-good needs to lift this attached and put a normal feeder-scales. The best from moreover that your visitors in hands have Browning's - enough tight and were instant. Have Drennana under same and organizations softly.

Took yesterday trough type bullets from the English back first time and immediately same emerged question the next. In mind features of displacement ogruzki to the center in the form of globe (olives). There's gravy under falling on speed will and men, the coercive water and not will whether she becoming bogged down (remaining bogged down) in soft the silt dam?

Last edited by Emil (Mar 28 2011 13:07:45)

And which weight took? Me seems, that these trough for-zabrosa less, than with weight in 60grm, there is no sense borrow. And volume of have them not such perishing and big. So that hardly even severe fodder in it will be harder from lead weight. And on flight qualities would be needed this not relate.
In the silt any there's gravy is bogging down. Wasn that flety as something else resist this. So that peredneogruzhennye will remaining bogged down more ordinary, I.M.H.O.,.

duffy333 wrote:

A what weight took? Me seems, that these trough for-zabrosa less, than with weight in 60grm, there is no sense borrow.

Ah I as times and took from 45 until 75 fringes.

duffy333 wrote:

In the silt any there's gravy is bogging down. Wasn that flety as something else resist this. So that peredneogruzhennye will remaining bogged down more ordinary, I.M.H.O.,.

Here is here is. Ah yes okay. We shall, 'II ever see

Last edited by Emil (Mar 28 2011 14:06:37)

Peredneogruzhennye trough will remaining bogged down in the silt, as correctly said Sergei, so same as and all the rest.

Peredneogruzhenye trough more are selected for industrialized fishing with distant Optim. But if weight their miniscule, then such trough more come for conditions when is needed precise impose, or had forced in wind.

Have data feeders, as, too, correctly observed Sergei, span fund is small, that is why demands to prikormke must be overstated. Not number (number of), so quality.

+1

Thank you, guys! Ah data trough and are with those given, that had forced will be implemented in strongly windy weather + impose on dalneyu distance. And question about vlipaniya in though, emerged himself a))

Last edited by Emil (Mar 28 2011 14:42:14)

Emil wrote:

bird feeders under falling on speed will and men, the coercive water and not will whether she becoming bogged down (remaining bogged down) in soft the silt dam?

In Pustovitiakh I have such trough curled in though, yes so that carp under poklevke obryval ceasing. So I after zabrosa and for splashdown trough did although until one Dam, Quercus species and ripped crime as from silt.

fm967 wrote:

In Pustovitiakh I have such trough curled in though, yes so that carp under poklevke obryval ceasing. So I after zabrosa and for splashdown trough did although until one Dam, Quercus species and ripped the feeder from silt.

Accurately. Even add nothing to acquire. But on They were on insurance they ahead planet the entire.

Me seems if harvest under clip-on earring and on conceals lot more 1.5 meters, then I think such problems with zastrevaniem trough not will. In my opinion

Podskajite please, before on site Internet retailer "dive" were in sale trough in- layn,
Firms Preston, different sizes, now traded site and kormukh there conceal there is no. Who the can podskazhit in what Internet no clothing left their can be to purchase? Have us in Odessa Preston's "vobche" there is no.

Last edited by osso (Apr 14 2011 14:41:05)

1. "Flagship of the" - http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/index/cat/302
2. "Three China" - http://trikita.com.ua/component/page,sh … /vmcchk,1/
3. http://falcon.pp.ua/vse-dlya-fidera.html

osso wrote:

Who the can podskazhit in what Internet no clothing left their can be to purchase?

Last week bought these here http://falcon.pp.ua/kormaki-preston.htmltogether with "toptalkoy", was the entire range of. In the process looted one foksovskuyu (last).

Last edited by sendy (Apr 14 2011 17:31:09)

Yesterday toured vtarivatsya kormushkami Corum. Came under Made to Order. I not know - a squanderer us so was lucky? Two-thirds of feeders as well as broken, have rest depart unfixed the shipments. As the. For Corum. From 15 feeders took the 4. Else have left an eager seller.

Book trough AKhS with Ukraine - the same big Corum only in profile :D I think, that the absence of vertlyuzhka in its tail, aw not critical way. Especially for their price.

wrote:

I not know - a squanderer us so was lucky? Two-thirds of feeders as well as broken, have rest depart unfixed the shipments. As the. For Corum. From 15 feeders took the 4. Else have left an eager seller.

This Sasha, former the USSR for them this countries Third World. Little moreover that price markup KhZ what, and very sharp discount no (on Zebko know simply), so even and polyublyayut marriage straight for the. And what would and there is no. Vsyosh on not obligated. So that I even not surprised when you pro this wrote, and only bucked.

Ah. Is obtained, that we as sat on Calderon, so and always be)

duffy333 wrote:

I think, that the absence of vertlyuzhka in its tail, aw not critical way.

Interestingly, and presence vertlyuzhka in the cow sheds from 80 Mr. and higher not will lead to a spontaneous end of runway trough in an unknown direction? They on so much powerfully vmontirovanny?

Ah not know :dontknow: If have Corum there is such kormaki in weight until 150 g (and - Increase still fodder for tide), then perhaps they their were checked and ottestirovali.

osso wrote:

Say, is please, before on site Internet retailer "dive" were in sale trough in- layn, firms Preston, different sizes, now traded site and kormukh there conceal there is no. Who the can podskazhit in what Internet no clothing left their can be to purchase? Have us in Odessa Preston's "vobche" there is no.

Music dive rasshirilya and transformed in network stores. Opened representation in Odese and Zaporozhye (the entire Preston took away Zaporozhye). So that if something need on Preston call or write in BOS. And can and in Odese there are already, prior there.

"From last" someone getting caught up in my hands:
Dinsmores Feeder Bomband Dinsmores SCOOP Feeder. Both products full-metal rounds and made from any alloy very with brass. Vertlyuzhok vpresovan / vpayan) in body feeders.
Dinsmores Feeder Bomb(on the photo in weight 43gr):
Is designed to industrialized fishing in primarily with sandwiches in reservoirs with stagnant water with River Kymi "helicopter", but also can be use on during with "heavy" river prikormkami and bread. On during fodder gives slower conventional of nervous tunic of eyeball trough, but faster, than closed.
Length - 65mm, width (the greatest) - 39mm, high (the greatest) - 26mm, width holes - about 6mm. Expense of nodules ins front parts of have yielded as would peredneogruzhennymi, that the most positive orazom skazyvaetsya on range missiles zabrosa. I not know what side this there's gravy falls on bottom, but expense of forms she holds bottom in weight 43gr there same, where and middle Korum Mesh feeders 60gr. Also expense of forms she literally "'s licking it's" style of.

http://s015.radikal.ru/i330/1104/02/0d8de36cd7ff.jpg

http://i056.radikal.ru/1104/0c/49cdf425a904.jpg

Dinsmores SCOOP Feeder(on the photo in weight 28gr and 43gr):

http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/1104/12/e755c26d0791.jpg

Is designed to industrialized fishing in primarily with prikormochnym peletsom and in other krupnofraktsionnymi particles in as a prikormki in reservoirs with stagnant water with River Kymi "helicopter", but also can be use on during. This there's gravy perfectly gives fodder. In goes 2 pieces motley color of - swamp and dark green, almost black.

http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1104/03/a185d30136e1.jpg

http://s53.radikal.ru/i141/1104/33/6e4d0d9cd5e3.jpg

Length - 70mm, dozen (the greatest) - a 35 mm, width holes - about 6mm. Expense of-carton-spout thing-sovochka ins front parts of and nodules on bottom have yielded as would peredneogruzhennymi, that the most positive way is bad for range missiles zabrosa. Moreover, thanks to such a nose highly conveniently recruit prikormku. Not Id say, that this crucially, but triviality, and pleased. Expense of this nodules-Kiel this there's gravy falls on bottom always equally. Data trough hold bottom in weight 43gr there same, where and similar in weight roller beds trough. Also expense of forms she literally "'s licking it's" style of.

http://s49.radikal.ru/i125/1104/58/0ee5346df27d.jpg

+6

Certify post duffy333, that 43 - gr Feeder Bomb holds better 60 gr "than" trough. Obtaining such a device (Seryoga, still times thank you) could not hold from lure for a spin its on a reservoir.
Only, has felt - not losing would, a pity. And brovku "'s licking it's" fondly.

+1