All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

trough 10-30 grams from browning.

And where in sale with such razvesovkoy there is?

РомаД wrote:

A where in sale with such razvesovkoy there is?

Nikolaich wrote:

And for me as relevant.

Kormushkami browning sells "Ribolovniy Paradise" and "our mainstream" …

Romeo wrote:

Decision-makers, that make in Odessa, not appealed …

Than not appealed - I still not has tried, although took on you several units :mybb:

Tried (thank you almost all) this product - very even met by! :cool:

Flight configurations quality, as and have any zakormochnoy trough, from feed (sticky FishDream :D) thus exempt quickly, crops up very quickly :cool:.

And here is from small "Fighting" in 20 grams will have to backtrack - not can cocked, vershinku? :huh:

The only question, can be whether have these feeders to change the shipments? :question:

Zoom

Last edited by shkatula (Nov 28 2009 23:28:21)

shkatula wrote:

The only question, can be whether have these feeders to change the shipments?

Yes. Here is the answer producers on this question:

"Indeed, any sinker can be combined with any successes outside dependence from diameter, length or type. But there is nuance. Not't forget put a sums up your credits PЯTAChEK. After insert Piglet (Milne character) basket complimentary needs a bit shift the upward (in side clank, literally 1 mm, until emphasis, not strongly) for more reliable of fixing.

P.S. Without fiksiruyuschego Piglet (Milne character) basket of from metal weights on each end, likely, will bounce. "

http://www.madcarp.com.ua/images/instr.gif

Last edited by Boev (Nov 29 2009 11:55:55)

+1

Boev wrote:

… any sinker can be combined with any successes outside dependence from diameter, length or type.

Thank you, Oleg.

And spare metal weights on each end are sold separately? :question:

Are interested very an obscure impose on winter sale - anyone saw where any in sale trough with really forward burden in razvesovke 20-25-30-40 grams or has tried on ordinary trough to bet on the barbed wire cargo ahead? :writing:

Roma, with kormushkami until 40 grams very-zabrosa not will, maximum 70-75 meters.

Nikolaich wrote:

… saw and bad about molesting. Vision very the good, flight configurations characteristics remarkable

Whatever udilischami abandoned, on what distance there is, what specifically masses feeders?

On the idea of, trough with concentrated ahead host must better to surmount influence wind.

Nikolaich

M. It comes. On Firm coils in the room here?

Watching the this branch, saw posts about the cow sheds a small masses under Picker. I with March 2009 to real moment'm using under Picker launched trough from and promised to minimum and middle sizes, ukorachivayu their to 5 centimeters, ship cable-contaminated, measuring 2.5 mm. Succeeded the trough 10, 12, 15 grams.

Were doubts about their ruggedness, however for this time nor one there's gravy not collapsed. Plan in any time soon painting pan-green color.

About thanks weight: On one of Summer fishing trips forgot lungs trough homes, had to to do on place. Took prepared and promised to, has strengthened stripes lead wide 2 mm, on an obscure the end of the has strengthened plate lead about 10 grams.

In end, when began zabrosy, faced with problem SO THIS LIMITATION OF range missiles zabrosa deal on Picker trough host about 12 grams there's gravy flew very and very.

How many such are worth?

Anyone has tried such trough?

Дима wrote:

Who any has tried such trough?

Such same I have only customer, cargo steel and obligatory plastic.

Here is such more appealed:

http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/0912/46/b6ff2bafe3b4t.jpg

IgoreK wrote:

That such more appealed.

And pochem they you have?

Feederal_74 wrote:

A pochem they you have?

On market the last time’on 6 Grzywna (.

Feederal_74 wrote:

A pochem they you have?

From 1 until 1.8 $, depends on retailer and weight trough.

Nikolaich wrote:

108 Grzywna (. - 10 units.

21st :O, honestly I’d say, sports and-advanced-amateur prices them much below, the more on more lungs razvesovki.

Дима wrote:

Who any has tried such trough?

On Kiїvskomu festival "bream-2009" Balzer presented by such trough in razvesovke 60 grams.

There's gravy nothing not “, simply on grille with gruzilom. Fastening in principle a reliable, but not moreover. Gruntozatsepov (spines) there is no.

And thorns, personally for me mean very many, the case, there's gravy holds vershinku only on them. Easy tap. Samozasechka on best that trough.

Another matter these trough, very reliable, bats and these all said. Buying 60 Tymoshenko 7 Grzywna (., 70-80 grams on 9 Grzywna (.

http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/0912/46/b6ff2bafe3b4.jpg

My opinion treated only for increased the with the passage.

Last edited by Алекс (Dec 17 2009 21:35:42)

Feederal_74 wrote:

A pochem they you have?

And you? :question:

Nikolaich wrote:

I’ve bought PROCARP 20 and 25-ounce (polukrugloe feeding, black color of, a small volume of).

For good reason you their bought (LIFE DENIAL on price's Gunning '). More gadostnykh feeders I in his life still not saw. Failing very quickly. Under unplugging give an eerie resistance. In general, namuchaeshsya. I in his article about choosing fidernykh feeders about this already wrote :flag:

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-20

+1

Nikolaich wrote:

Well, may have fucked up.

Not all so badly - I, too, "such" has acquired on an. :hobo:

A bit upgraded assistants means (dismantled the shipments, frame has strengthened gossamer wire + prokleil, sgiby take plate, too, recorded gossamer wire + prokleil, added vertlyug with fastening) and received enough sustainable pillar :idea: I'm using in places potentially promising for losses feeders. ^ ^

If from whom there is the reference on the Internet the iTunes Music Notes normal kormushkami on normal prices. Cyrillic speaking :glasses:

Nikolaich

, too, there is one such a, season've served, until not unraveled.

Now to FOX began weighing in on everything, fidernye trough have them go packing on 25 units then the price 2.9 Euro. On the crowd fishermen can be take 2-3 kit.

Nikolaich wrote:

Lucky you! In sense, that "season've served." I have rarely what fishing case without losses trough (and the and several).

Need to something to change :) How about stalki?

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 27 2009 13:06:01)

Nikolaich

I live in Chernovtsy, in our stores oftentimes the account for turn product. Yesterday spoke with one of hosts retailer, policy such a, 's sounding code (code) product, he looks price, if suits, allow collateral, and you purpose bring. The price wholesale + his the percentage of, conditional, that he their money not invests far (and turnover makes on your money) + product not lies, you his immediately're taking.

Here is coil yesterday watched Tica Sportera, the price 500 Grzywna (., if'll order its (should not be in available or double with other commodity), then 400 Grzywna (.

And here is Fox:

http://www.foxint.com/catalogues-produc … section=66

http://www.foxint.com/catalogues-produc … ;section=6

Winter of the Long, can be every purchase to consider with different sides. Talk and kooperiruytes, checking VlN, in Donetsk you many.

Nikolaich wrote:

"Ribolovniy Paradise", and you have browning (as in post 247)?

There is 10 and 15 grams, if am not mistaken 15 UAH. -15%.

On days but instead to on shops cities and literally was stunned by the prices resistor trough. The price oscillates from 10 until 45 Grzywna (. I of course all understand, but to any patience there is limit :mad:

More not because of shortage of finance, and from net principle but instead to on market and found, as me seems, simply an ideal option for makeshift feeders :love:

--

Bought everyone loads of here is such developing those created by different size, with there is very big the size of the precisely for zakormochnykh feeders. The price one such a supporting structure oscillates from 50 until 70 kopecks in dependence from size :cool:

Hua large numbers of cable lead produce a various feeders on season deal technology and would cost all of this UAH in 30 :playful: :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

bought everyone loads of here is such developing those created by different size …

Most striking :D I these most striking have wife unionized :D

I to them still from PET plastic from cylinder actually right on length of his trough and in half diameter rectangle and with a staple godu his to the upper side trough, which contrary weight, now still and the 1949 they not worse Fox.

argus wrote:

I these most striking have wife unionized.

Doubt, that have each wife will such developing least 50 units, which me for starters need, yes still and motley size :crazyfun:

And at all ironically was look on With a shopgirl, have which I’these and promised, with, that I have the and hair there is no particularly, girl very raised a on me watch, even too raised a :crazyfun: