All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Adjustment for employing Bank.

Adjustment for employing Bank.

Posts 61 to 90 of 205

Have flagmanovskiy streamer metals enough soft and if brush your sector from the same's, then tupitsya literally on the eyes of. And on the same a Lily pad pole plug-in knee oops as well rassoedinyayutsya - enough one more time simply teflon. He's, for Shallow-rooted :disappointed:

Restricting kosu on stick podsaka (type Trapera)’s organs is as this "they" works?

I'm using diagonal position, random samples and established from fabric odnoruchnoy pilki. Spit joined to shtekernoy handle from podsaka. For, to ensure not razedinyalis compounds, their need to connect slightly stronger, than usually. Such a pribluda cleans the from algae sector on cheers, especially when trolley onto a side wind and podrezannye seaweeds yanks in side. Minus - needs just barge in water (in heat - this plus :D).

Alexcd83 wrote:

There are suspicion, that Spit precisely for zabrosa, not for of various podsaka! In post # 46, Spit has ivory for landing on the hilt podsaka!

This not so. There nut with practical flying tracks that allow manages to power through, but on its place nakruchivaetsya podsak - conveniently, but metal indeed myagkovat. But me this device together with grabelkami, which, too, mat is rolled on podsak be satisfied with. But not fully.)) so and want "triangular" kosu.

Incidentally, I such a kosu (triangular) saw on the vastness of Web, on-my in Odessa, but the was not humane and I "rang" on expensive sized device.

Here is, released for visibility a slight video and reportedly I have devaysam:

+3

Qom not ceased me be surprised! Here is this already bomb!
Material - stainless steel, the thickness of the - 4mm, weight - 1540g.
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/mxn2B.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/r3aJp.jpg

Last edited by Crazy (Sep 5 2014 13:57:55)

+2

Alexcd83 wrote:

There are suspicion, that Spit precisely for zabrosa, not for of various podsaka!

For pens podsaka. I have there is such a. Nut with an aperture twist-off, under it standard there.

Crazy wrote:

Romka! And your Qom accidentally medieval inquisition. Not is keen on?? o.O

Crazy wrote:

Material - stainless steel, the thickness of the - 4mm, weight - 1540g.

Looks of course as what something fenteziynoe a Tool killings :D Cool :cool: Scout test Drive and otchetik on his outcomes! And the me still confuse unexperienced here is these holes have founding of TCT - not will whether there container srezannoe :confused:.

duffy333 wrote:

not will whether there container srezannoe :confused:.

Seryoga, judging by picture, there small holes zenkovany and with acute limits. Should work, the grasses on start with herself is mired in small holes and there srezaetsya.

Last edited by Vadkh (Sep 5 2014 14:34:50)

.. Yes thus apparatus in the underbrush reed The clearing construct can be. :D

Crazy wrote:

Qom not ceased me be surprised! Here is this already bomb! Material - stainless steel, the thickness of the - 4mm, weight - 1540g.
Edited Crazy (Today 12 :57: 55)

Is identically broke a! Now would on the conveyor.))

Today on fishing try it at once, will make photo (can and video) and tomorrow'll post an.

+2

.. Illustrate harvester. On full might. 's mowing a submersible the virgin lands.

As and promised, test-drive streamer with pond.
Spit works and as Spit and as past simultaneously: And budo alongside kendo and here same are pulling.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/RTY01.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/rsDCw.jpg
For comparisons mentor were used ordinary past. For one impose Spit unambiguously but more, than ordinary past.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/grGjV.jpg
If past actually being ripped out grass and are pulling, then Spit realistically unfortunately and but. This one senses even with get the: Past go significantly harder. Under get the streamer virtually not using your skills to help forces. In place tests not was Holland, but think, that has dealt would without problems. On Bank cane has cut off on cheers. In short, theme labor, given compactness and ease wrenching.
P.S. For reduction design, think, can be quietly indispensable and chermetom, on Magnetic ability to this raze will not be affected.

Last edited by Crazy (Sep 7 2014 00:26:16)

+3

Remarkable, thank you for test. In my opinion Indispensable UN things That you in items, feel like myself again in turn on purchases of.

KVAn wrote:

feel like myself again in turn on purchases of

, too, interested in opportunity assemble on sale this streamer, and Hua of last like would and price issue know, although would approximate.

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

Also interested in opportunity assemble on sale this streamer, and Hua of last like would and price issue know, although would approximate.

+1. The price issue!

2 kg sheet stainless steel, + work (the guillotine, Cutting of the, vice work, welding argonom), as the from this and the price on product.

This is understandable, but and itself same need some "incentive" to assemble a given under shaping prices, yes and with value of material and work not sign, so and his on.

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

but and itself same need some "incentive" to assemble a given under shaping prices

геныч wrote:

+ work (the guillotine, Cutting of the, vice work, welding argonom)

This is and there is incentive.

Last edited by геныч (Sep 8 2014 07:04:49)

Crazy
But on what distance can be dropping her this a device? 1,5kg all-???. Still question on the lower aspirations treugolnika- its task keep ribs of the triangle, respectively not see need in available on it "striguschego a pattern", and became be if use simple plate, then can be reduce the price assemble. What are size?

Striguschiy pattern "on the bottom plate need. Under conducting tests on water feature was in sight, that number of the clipped grass was stimulus on each of plates. And here is if not will on the bottom aspirations forossko-, then the lower spikes will simply fulfill function fiksiruyuschego elements design. As something so. And about "MD" characteristics, then flies she whether well. The size of the 500kh500kh500 mm.

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

Crazy
But on what distance can be dropping her this a device? 1,5kg all-???.

1.5 kg just!

Here is man sells them
http://www.kharkovforum.com/showthread.php?t=3827018

Yes and on slando, too, there is

http://slando.ua/list/?q=донная коса

Last edited by Alexnord (Sep 8 2014 22:49:02)

Thank you for exile :cool: At slando is obtained and cheaper, and are (mounting your through shotgun on coal triangle, and here for zabrosa is located on mid-protivolezhaschey hand), but have Roma's phrases more interesting product in is terms of, that:

Vadkh wrote:

.. Those small holes get there zenkovany and with acute limits. Should work, the grasses on start with herself is mired in small holes and there srezaetsya.

On those, that in ads, purely superficially I such a not recognized, but can there this principle as something less markedly realized. :dontknow:

Here on spit absolutely not need a, she only mentor sticks out, that not so conveniently under transport. For what she need a? Hurl for it? Not conveniently, because with opposite hand, have crested triangle through shotgun mounting your a rope. This that, hurl rope forward? I simply ranging have crested triangle and throwing good! In folded the form of has combined in any brezentovyy cover and nothing not vyperaet.
And on-about those that are portrayed on references, in sight, that they more lungs (times in two, that not there is well), from more delicate and, charitably, less honorable metal. Although, as I already wrote, for reduction design can be and from chermeta to do, on Magnetic ability to this raze will not be affected.

For the handle conveniently from discharging grass with streamer. Here must be, she not for zabrosa.

Me and so absolutely conveniently was from discharging grass, has improved greatly for the top triangle!
She absolutely not need a. In my opinion

Absolutely stand in solidarity with Crazy, here nor to what. Am confident, when for the handle trukhanesh, the entire the grasses proves on a rope :D, ah and further understandable that will. Grass take off your with strings. And so and will, if judged by photographs, from Crazy, and if judged by picture from Genycha - the perishing there the and grass not in sight on spit. Yes and to purely slesarnoy work promoted welding, yes still on nerzhaveyke (mean in mind the silver electrodes on nerzhaveyke), clearly not udeshevyat process assemble.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Adjustment for employing Bank.