All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Adjustment for employing Bank.

Adjustment for employing Bank.

Posts 91 to 120 of 205

aivanov wrote:

Absolutely stand in solidarity with Crazy, here nor to what. Am confident, when for the handle trukhanesh, the entire the grasses proves on a rope, ah and further understandable that will. Grass take off your with strings. And so and will, if judged by photographs, from Crazy, and if judged by picture from Genycha - the perishing there the and grass not in sight on spit. Yes and to purely slesarnoy work promoted welding, yes still on nerzhaveyke (mean in mind the silver electrodes on nerzhaveyke), clearly not udeshevyat process assemble.

In first, welding such things produced only argonom, second - assistance grass with time we easier, than gonna wanna scoop it out its with streamer. And about (not in sight grass on spit), not particularly understood, ah and under zabrose fix she me there? :question:

I better for "expensive" the handle'll-I'll take, when d kosu brush your from grass, than then costly d hand treat after as sure you do or on tort'll-I'll take for the lower with staples with teeth-peaks :disappointed:

Crazy wrote:

I dont and so absolutely conveniently was from discharging grass, has improved greatly for the top triangle!
She absolutely not need a. In my opinion

Try compare expanding under zabrose "for a corner" and raskrutiv on svise cord m kiddin in meter ;) I dont sometimes" The clearing "-in meters 20 account for to do: '(

Genych.
Thanks to your supply option streamer, exactly and emerged interest in designing-style, which uploaded Crazy. If dig in technologysparks, then Kh18N9T perfectly is boiled and electrodes. If you possess some different input for assemble your option streamer, which is boiled only argonom and he you have, then this only confirms the seriousness of the your intentions. Spit to gain Crazy, this is only single copy, for themselves if want, ah can be even one will made for good human for simply so. So propose a more not dear demagoguery about. Am confident in one - than more such products exempted, the more wins community interested fishing catching. And about as fling and for that keep, so this deal habits and seats where hands are at to do the right movement, lest not to remain without hands. All nor tail nor scale :cool:.

duffy333 wrote:

I better for "expensive" the handle'll-I'll take, when d kosu brush your from grass, than then costly d hand treat after as sure you do or on tort'll-I'll take for the lower with staples with teeth-peaks

I not understood, and why for the lower with staples hands embark on? And even if and to address, nothing not will. This as for gater to address, nothing same not will. Cut yourself theoretically can be and the, when its produce reciprocating-displacement movement.
In short, holding up for the top triangle, with the reverse of hand from forossko-, and quietly filming grass. Easily, simply and quickly. Not harder, than on rake, but more effectively than. Me here not need a, she me only hinder will.

duffy333 wrote:

Try it compare expanding under zabrose "for a corner" and raskrutiv on svise cord m kiddin in meter I dont sometimes" The clearing "-in meters 20 account for to do

Sergei, frankly, not quite understood, that you have in mind.
Queries dangerously, there is chance without its feet to remain. I, you know, bung on the principle of dance the high quietly meters on 20, with effort - further. Expanding zabrosa in as not have international.
P.S. Today Kum was on a fishing trip, took with a past (thought, that Spit I have). Half capture of left in coastal vertical algae, which not was able peel the using a rake. When leader was coming home stumbled on kosu in dedicated blast. Sake of interest he tried peel the those seats, where fish was leaking. Spit was the entire in the grass! She doesn the, that not are or past!

Last edited by Crazy (Sep 9 2014 20:55:37)

aivanov wrote:

If dig in technologysparks, then Kh18N9T perfectly is boiled and electrodes

Is boiled, it is boiled, but only external (-sale) kind of already not the

aivanov wrote:

[propose a more not dear demagoguery about

And here I not understood, who grifted demagoguery? Kosu did for themselves, mean practical experience cleansing these product. Gave man (Crazy) advice about pens, truth he and himself sooner or later understands, that so easier purify kosu.

Last edited by (Sep 10 2014 07:09:46)

Crazy wrote:

Sergei, frankly, not quite understood, that you have in mind.
Queries dangerously, there is chance without its feet to remain. I, you know, bung on the principle of dance the high quietly meters on 20, with effort - further. Expanding zabrosa in as not have international.

Not need on spit to do grinding as on your pocket knife for boning meat - enough simply force one side under angle for example in 30 degrees.
I already 3 season brush my with raskruchivaniem on whistling strings prisposoboy from two even animal together ? - nor never in themselves they not fell :dontknow:
For me expanding zabrosa sometimes highly sufficiently dire. Otherwise easier immediately in water going and with the help profusion squeeze ensured the assistant.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 9 2014 23:27:25)

duffy333 wrote:

Dont need on spit to do grinding as on your pocket knife for boning meat - enough simply force one side under angle for example in 30 degrees.
I already 3 season brush my with raskruchivaniem on whistling strings prisposoboy from two even animal together ? - nor never in themselves they not fell
For me expanding zabrosa sometimes highly sufficiently dire. Otherwise easier immediately: Diving going and with the help profusion squeeze ensured the assistant.

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 22 :27: 25)

Sergei, you not understood. I same not wrote, that Spit up trapped, as knives!
There so and done, as you write. There there is no grind, there simply made sgony with one hand, something like the fasok! Thorny There only crested of TCT!
And using a rake I, too, 'm using year 2 and never showered their promoting. Why? This same not conveniently :dontknow: Perhaps because, that they I have wider and the graver plkupnykh ?? I for the handle enough far, you know, bung (until 20-up). Nor has never experienced needs in more non-CIS zabrose.

On-about pens.
I all time enjoyed using a rake, but they have one substantial lack of - this their dimensions, such the transport. When you was nice himself or still with someone in one machine, then still normally (and the forever are looking for an, far their can: And in salon, and under its feet, and when more yes still and with a-a sleepover. For spectacular hiking fishermen I at all I'll shut up.
And the entire charm of streamer - this its compactness. Its always can be can in a bag, between bags, in build, far anywhere! They flat and note even in backpack of hiking the fishing trainer. So why I to them d the handle privarivat? Me she not need a!

P.S. Who says, that awkward sack grass with streamer without pens simply not has tried its sack on spit without pens!

Crazy wrote:

A the entire charm of streamer - this its compactness. Its always can be can in a bag, between bags, in build, far anywhere! They flat and note even in backpack of hiking the fishing trainer. So why I to them d the handle privarivat? Me she not need a!

In this version here incapable and almost not adds dimensions izdeliyu in folded the form of. In my opinion, here need a.
http://img36.slando.ua/images_slandocomua/141669963_2_1000x700_donnaya-kosa-fotografii.jpg

+1

What is long strings for streamer such types of apt?

Not less 20 meters.

Least 15 meters. But better 20 and more. This I under our conditions. Expanding zabrosa'm picking up none stepping on razmotannyy the cord on right distance.

Crazy wrote:

This is same not conveniently Perhaps because, that they I have wider and the graver plkupnykh ?? I for the handle enough far, you know, bung (until 20-up).

In sense in past still and readily available a short pasted? If so and there is, then for transportation indeed not the best vvariant.
I have the store-bought kind "heads" ? without taking any the handle. Fastened powerful panels of multilayered wood for wires. Have one hand knot fastening the handle was sliced off. On the other this knot stabbed so to the entire "construction" fit from above in a bag for charge. Over this same knot and fixing instruments twist are spaced happening.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 10 2014 11:42:53)

Boev wrote:

In this version here incapable and almost not adds dimensions izdeliyu in folded the form of. In my opinion, here need a.

Oleg, in this version streamer not understandable, as will solidify sidelines parts of streamer, and more precisely one of them, with the hand, with which tested here recognized to a plane the back parts of streamer?
After all sidelines hand streamer zaklepany with ensuring minimum zazara, sufficient only for their displacement / folding processes. In this case here balks.

Propose a all contribute constructive proposals, ideas, thought, advice, thumbnails, wishes, or whatever you want as want, about - and what same it must be, this Kosa. I mean in mind everything - material, weight, dimensions, form of forossko-, form of grind, the width of the propilov, ah and the very a here - economic growth--the situation, privarennaya or even ejectable.

Me option streamer from Crazy likes - simply damnably the Beautiful pleasant thing :cool: Plus on it for themselves prishpanderil would the handle by the same principle as on photo have Boeva.

duffy333 wrote:

In sense in past still and readily available a short pasted?

Yes. First time I saw past with with the haft of in one of video Olega Boeva, such, as in post 1 this themes, only I have launched, with privarennymi "horns" to corner and with the haft of from slice pipes. So they succeeded the enough heavy, that for ? is an additional plus.

Crazy wrote:

Oleg, in this version streamer not understandable, as will solidify sidelines parts of streamer, and more precisely one of them, with the hand, with which tested here recognized to a plane the back parts of streamer?
After all sidelines hand streamer zaklepany with ensuring minimum zazara, sufficient only for their displacement / folding processes. In this case here balks.

I about this immediately thought. If purchase such a "a comb in my hands", then in one front page from within will choose a small hollow of under this the handle. On the tenacity design this will not be affected. Increasingly will perfectly. And functionality and transportirovochnye dimensions. :cool: At thin the end of the can be to dismantle this the handle, leaving eyelets, and instead it spinning a small the length a solid time we. This and will handle.

As option for supporters pens iiaeia do and here is so:
http://www.manok.biz/_pic/manok.biz_Donnaja_kosa_2s.jpg
Either to drill two holes in the lower plate and any on desire can there be inserted the length cord - here is and here ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 10 2014 12:14:42)

+1

Option burzhuyskikh ?
http://se.uploads.ru/t/l4sRA.jpg

Made a new kosu. Weight crossing, material - be stainless steel in. http://sd.uploads.ru/t/U3mFj.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/NgDLM.jpg

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/dSEHp.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/m6WEc.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/nGpbe.jpg

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/2dghz.jpg
At the second photo in sight, that a bit Shiller wrong with calculations and two tooth poured already on 5 mm.

+4

Tourism should money?

In lichke.

Received kosu-triangle "from genycha" - the monumental product, Id say I you. And all as wanted to - and frightening, and talk, and here :cool:. Remained protestit on a reservoir.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

and frightening, and talk, and here

Duffy Krueger :crazyfun:

+1

Rather something in-style ", leaving the Texas infamy chainsaw" :hobo:

duffy333 wrote:

Remained protestit on a reservoir.

Waiting for reviews of the

Yuric wrote:

We wait for reviews of the

Quay from 3-it scale, until 4-oops scale, freed from the fishermen. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 1 2014 21:32:28)

Vadkh wrote:

harbor promenade brought to you from 3-it scale, until 4-oops scale, freed from the fishermen. :crazyfun:

(Today 20 :32: 28)

And immediately across the group on emki a new parts of Kyiv saw 7: Feder on survival :crazyfun:

+1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz-tmgdUhgI

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Adjustment for employing Bank.