All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » That do wrong?

That do wrong?

Posts 31 to 60 of 250

dima.cv wrote:

poklevki virtually not are visible, but under vymatyvanii cordage in sight that you maggots thwarted and the remnants of obsosany.

dima.cv wrote:

week ago catching there same on 0.1 lesochku and hook # 16 - lost entire pack

With so success, can oparik together with hooks remains behind you in the grass?

And can and on the sidelines remains, together with fish tank often.

Not the first year enleve fiderom

Last edited by dima.cv (Apr 7 2014 23:26:45)

Question as provide stable nibble arises for all and always, this is one greatest tasks for the angler. In this ties like would try to to talk to the and to settle in together basic receptions successful industrialized fishing, what there is basic methods departure from zero outcome, as shake up fish to obtain pleasure from fishing. There is same what the sustained us and often tardily applied receptions, even Perhaps cliche, whom enjoy athletes and experienced fly fishermen.
Suppose 14, srednechelovecheskie conditions: Lake, the depth of 3-5 meters, bottom clay and shingle, fish krasnoperka, a dace, Blicca bjoerkna, are possible bonuses, srednestatisticheskoe time fishing 4-6 hours. Brovku or what the interesting place we have identified, are starting harvest and if not enjoyed the that?? What actions?? Referring on the that write and tell, the first steps: Fishing on expense 30, then increase expense until 60, until 90, that then? Global ceasing on more a long . Not are biting, global ceasing on more the thin ., not are biting, and time goes! global trigger on more a minor . And at every replace continue with starters, expense on 30, and then on expense 60 not klyuet- podergivaem for to let the line out, camping on E. be animated bait . These are good. It get back a little crime as,, and time goes! . Global point, global prikormku, global the size of the and color trough, we pass harvest on sinker, global bait . And time goes!, and Ah, this is great all there is no . And no one have you nowhere not becomes nor on point nor at all nowhere. Under this we all understand, that fish there there is, there is she!, but on are biting! Can so tickles that prodrochilsya so a host day and time and left without expected get high from industrialized fishing. Who that will recommend, what there is receptions shake up fish. Believe this will be very interestingly and helpful beginners rybolovam, this they need to, this basis, to people understood as harvest and receive pleasure.

+1

I would first found the contestant expanding, on which Ryboidy modicum as something display themselves - nesmelye podergunchiki, just lame-o bait, skiing trough on beneath the and etc. - and then already handled all the rest contributions - dog leashes but also, hooks, bait, prikormki, animation, sweep (martial arts), had forced on expense and etc.

The distance conditional support alternatives, a body of water Lake, I same wrote - fishing.

riverwater wrote:

that fish there there is, there is she!, but on are biting!

Means it critical days. :D Wu the most was couple of fishing trips when pounded the feeding trough on fish. And poklyovok zero :dontknow: Only bagril.

+1

riverwater wrote:

. And no one have you nowhere not becomes nor on point nor at all nowhere. Under this we all understand, that fish there there is, there is she!, but on are biting!

You himself itself arguing against. If fish there is no on point, its need to seek, at different made it, vpravo- to the left, until change of seats fishing. If fish there is on point, and we all know as this manifests itself, crap, potyazhki, obsasyvanie moldy worm. T. D., then already need to start maneuvers with snastyu- length the leash, the thickness of the filament, the size of the hook, change jamborees. T. Afghan. I have not times were cases that fish beginning enjoyed under reducing diameter fishing line of yours until: 0.10. : Let that nibble was occurring only on one podrezannogo moldy worm, but on whole, not to mention 2-3, only Indistinct potyazhki, in general field for maneuver large. :)

Last edited by 32 (Jan 15 2015 19:22:32)

+1

riverwater wrote:

Distantsiya conditional support alternatives, a body of water Lake, I same wrote - fishing.

For starters need to ensure, that alternatives not only the distance, but and fish on it.
Who needs the distance without fish? :dontknow:

+1

Dood wrote:

riverwater wrote (and):

The distance conditional support alternatives, body of water Lake, I same wrote - fishing.

For starters need to ensure, that alternatives not only the distance, but and fish on it.
Who needs the distance without fish?
Signature author
Like it or happiness on day - Walk Gone Fishin '(!

OK, but as ensure? What signs of that there there is fish? I same what question this raised, not for puzzles. I presupposed that dstopochtennaya experienced audience will share knowledge, not question on question

riverwater wrote:

what signs of that there there is fish?

Point, here is same it:

Dood wrote:

nesmelye podergunchiki, just lame-o bait, skiing trough on beneath the and etc.

Dood wrote:

riverwater wrote (and):

What signs of that there there is fish?

Point, here is same it:

Dood wrote (and):

Nesmelye podergunchiki, just lame-o bait, skiing trough on beneath the and etc.
Signature author
Like it or happiness on day - Walk on fishing!

T.s to see podergunchiki we all ??? are starting immediately same harvest? So that primary progressive?? Algorithm not quite Euroskepticism.

I here is that thought when initially wrote, can poluitsya muster all together, as course young of a soldier, to Calgary itself has gone, ever read any Poe and much it became clear and immediately tool in hands. I pro molodIzh thought, for them all, for development love to fishing it comes to shagging. I and all we their "zhopachasy" in Pandora not'll take, and the much here under a cover mystery. :flag: only good intentions in than and asked would you all support

1. Drawn on body of water.
2. Search for several "promising", on our glance points on bottom, at different positions and directions.
3. Are starting harvest on point # 1 - three times have ditched, no poklevok, podergunchikov, obsosov, forest with feeders and other signs of Ryboidov there is no.
4. We pass on point # 2 - suppose, the same.
5. We pass on point # 3 - about miracle! At the second zabrose saw mini-poklevku, 're pulling snap and see obsosannuyu bait.
6. Begin to it catching in point # 3, under this company internal site to change dog leashes but also, hooks, bait, animations, prikormku and etc., even 4000m2 as well as until Ryboid "not will become on fodder" (????? Rybak's, in different situations, this process flows on ways - one thing only common: Than more opochasov gonna spend on church, the faster you start "questioning fish on fodder").

Text or: There is and other opinion, I after all not "an usurper of" :D

+3

Dood wrote:

usage: There is and other opinion, I after all not "an usurper of"
Signature author
Like it or happiness on day - Walk Gone Fishin '(!

Plyusanl! Here is it!

And programs need stesnennye conditions, many fishermen, or still what camping ons not pobrasaesh our there-here, only forward. Not will whether wise in such situation the abundant lures from day one one point, as have poplavochnikov and then wait approach fish? As to do?

riverwater wrote:

A programs need stesnennye conditions, many fishermen, or still what camping ons not pobrasaesh our there-here, only forward.

If stesnennye conditions, so as many fishermen near, then problems at all something and there: You look on neighbors, and] However also, as and they! :glasses:

Oleg 32, Dood

O. To, found fish, podergunchiki, began to harvest, polovili minutes 30 and all, matter deal on the wane. Then turns off. That to do? Stray on the search the other point? Start all with starters? Or stubbornly continue to feed and wait, wait. That it may be advisable take

riverwater wrote:

. That it may be advisable take.

Single prescription there is no.
In each situation present only its, the extraordinary, specific approach. This as impossible two times go in one and the same the river.

+1

I in such situation case'm leaving on another point, but probolzhayu on slightly-slightly cobbling together prikormku and periodically is allowing its, case that point insurance is again

riverwater wrote:

I same wrote - fishing.

You wrote-are starting harvest. As in Odessa say, this two big difference.
The first, and on experience often most importantly-are starting't. Importantly-not zhlobitsya, repeatedly on itself tested. Not will you feed the-not catch, such my I.M.H.O., :dontknow:
Text or know chief secret preparations good tea? - Don't spare no you. With fiderom likewise.

Last edited by (Jan 15 2015 21:39:42)

riverwater wrote:

I in such situation case'm leaving on another point, but probolzhayu on slightly-slightly cobbling together prikormku and periodically is allowing its, case that point insurance is again

Likewise, case need to give "for a holiday" point. But I more often'm moving in on another place.
Often watch for fish tank with bridge (small river). Case that fish moves intensively, churchgoers on) flows, in sight that feeds on, in such situation she herself finds the aft the table. And sometimes simply is worth on place - in Pirelli, for stones, in burrows... and virtually not the chasm. So here is, in such time on fodder its lure virtually not perhaps, only if hope to throw a there where she there is can be shake up and seduce what either the bait. And you gonna spill it over on couple of meters in side, nor one not be appropriate, modicum that there rash. :)

+1

riverwater wrote:

began to harvest, polovili minutes 30 and all, matter deal on the wane. Then turns off.

In my opinion have small fry there is feature of-if wind subside, she is rising from trawling degistirmek. Ceasing very long, pouffe. On hook and on poklyovkam can be clock sveryat- only wound kviver, through 5 sec poklyovka.

+1

wrote:

The first, and on experience often most importantly-are starting't. Importantly-not zhlobitsya, repeatedly on itself tested. Not will you feed the-not catch, such my I.M.H.O.,
Signature author
Bortesya-poborete,
You god pomaga!
For you truth, for you thank
will the holy!

T.s if for example I, following tactics Doodand and finding 2-3 promising point the their all that Spain immediately give?

And put on every on fideru :flirt: Since worked :D

+2

"Oleg 32"

If to talk about krasnoperke, plotve. The arkhivazhnym is the accuracy of zabrosa. T.s from falling in one and tighter point, to skontsentriroat prikormku.

Last edited by riverwater (Jan 15 2015 22:00:17)

duffy333 wrote:

And put on every on fideru Since worked
Signature author
Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

:crazyfun: ah you immediately all secrets reveal, this same was the most scheming, in late. Not well cared for by

There is such - "be able to read body of water." This impossible explain - this experience + the congenital talent. And compulsory surveillance of local sketches and communication with them.

wrote:

I.M.H.O., have small fry there is feature of-if wind subside, she is rising from trawling degistirmek. Ceasing very long, pouffe. On hook and on poklyovkam can be clock sveryat- only wound kviver, through 5 sec poklyovka.

In such a case can be and kviver not cock, and simply harvest on expense (as most often and case under it comes to shagging small fry) and without cushions.

Last edited by Crazy (Jan 15 2015 22:18:07)

duffy333 wrote:

There are such - "be able to read body of water." This impossible explain - this experience + the congenital talent. And compulsory surveillance of local sketches and communication with them.
Signature author
Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

There is such - but here is here I as times and wanted to withdraw from such a size applying appreciation young of a soldier, such no one will understand, not "would be read" not beginning harvest. When he learning harvest fish on base any practices about which we here are talking, purely mechanically, when they will enter the excitement, is engaged fishing the over time and experience can will give God and skill to read body of water. And the man which only, only began harvest, came on a body of water and you want to to he his "have read." Let a bit with another of the late once.

2 Crazy Why? On a good poklyovku pleased watch, and a dace not okun- slightly with wedge missed my-and's not will.
Not for fish tank of walking, and for obtain pleasure, in camping on CHAMPION And from how she moreover, and I its-this.
As spoke one mnogodetnyy father-I children not very love, but I like himself process.

Last edited by (Jan 15 2015 22:28:15)

wrote:

2 Crazy Why? On a good poklyovku pleased watch, and a dace not okun- slightly with wedge missed my-and's not will.
Not for fish tank of walking, and for obtain pleasure, in camping on CHAMPION And from how she moreover, and I its-this.
As spoke one mnogodetnyy father-I children not very love, but I like himself process.

Edited! Mike. (Today 21 :28: 15)

Agree, but this when on podmatyvanie more slack here and vzvedenie kvivera time there is. And if they biting on 5sek not always his lack.

Crazy wrote:

In that case can be and kviver not cock, and simply harvest on expense (as most often and case under it catching small fry) and without cushions.

Edited Crazy (Today 21 :18: 07)

Can offer better contain as such in natyage and to move on "a contact" enleve - pleasure moved, strongly recommend prprobovat in such situation

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » That do wrong?