All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » That do wrong?

That do wrong?

Posts 91 to 120 of 250

I have contact with dubinschikami nalazhivalsya after when with words "I at all fish not I take. You not need to? "Under their a slump, you know modicum something gave - this language razvyazyvalo better idea joint ingesting the bottle vodka :D

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

Povezyot, if admit on that are they biting.

Here is in this, as times virtually never admit. Psychology not the (up on the tactic industrialized fishing and competitive advantages with colleagues). Trust me old dubinschiku. Although can that is why me and easier with them communicate. I OK one of them. And if still under them recall grandfathers, who me taught. Here and vodka need not.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 20 2015 22:54:23)

My neighbors on Bank never sekretyatsya. Can, because, that rural-urban divide, can, because on fidera and other 5th to look first time and themselves ask, but likely, because, that sit on places, months prikarmlivaemykh and competition not fear.
In their absence never on those seats not stanovlyus- obey, typically, trees-them from rain hide and clothes folded, and me fiderom not swing the. And way around-a snack no one of them not harks back, trek "on fish", as in Music. Hi. Did you-resigned, not are they biting-sit not will, because, as in farms summer full of the work :dontknow:

майк wrote:

And way around-a snack no one of them not harks back, trek "on fish", as in Music. Hi. Did you-resigned, not are they biting-sit not will, because, as in farms summer full of the work

I have "partner" on carp we should drink a such. Retired, in neighboring village from the pond lives. Comes with dawn, but until 11, if not are biting. If they biting, then, until "bounced back on refresh" not overborrow. Surplus him not why, and so "slice of bread pressing immediate", yes pleasure.

Not works feeder.
Generally there is a body of water, Square as the football field, present a slight for, from him goes 4 Canal (as a rose-). Glubinna 0.7 - 1.5 forge the Fish sea Bass, a dace, podlesch.
As all was. Saw nibble ryzhnykh karasey, I ran for rigging of this ship. Crashed so, zameshalsya, sobrosilsya, ah think Lesse goes. Why I so thought, because-that all a on obychne Donkey, and here feeder). Generally 2 hours, I motylyal those fiderom, drive the money changers a montage with KMT on inlayn, drive the money changers leashes, hooks, distance, but brazen dubinisty tyagali massive karasey times in 15 minutes. For 2 hours, I saw 2 poklevki, one of them I implemented. After 2 hours, I prikhanul and linked the the mill donku. Donku with 2 hooks and as the feeding trough the bottom. And began harvest.
Now question, that need to do in such situations?)

Last edited by JohannHans (Apr 11 2015 14:30:22)

Far whether take up knitting dog leashes but also from weight (trough. On both hook equally was biting,?

The first centimeters 7, the second from trough 14-16. On upper ceasing brought 80% fish.

That was on the hook have "brazen dubinistov" :D? Length defence wakes up aggressivity have you and have "brazen dubinistov"? (Than make more active fish, those in short ceasing)

JohannHans wrote:

the first centimeters 7, the second from trough 14-16. On upper ceasing brought 80% fish.

On bottom though, I so understand. Nasadko stupidly was drowning in mulyake in my opinion. And the feeder in the second version scored, or simply, as cargo used?

BAMBUR wrote:

(than make more active fish, those in short ceasing)

But not in short, than tier silt on bottom :dontknow:

There's gravy not was drowning in ilu. Ceasing sizes, like should not.
Have dubinistov and I have the nozzle sitch the worm.

To do on feeder a short ceasing?

JohannHans wrote:

ceasing sizes,

:dontknow: not understood

On as services "sizes" and they got sucked up ceasing or not.
If on conventional donke, almost all fish with upper defence wakes up aggressivity, means he "paddles" in thicker water or a bit concerned trawling. From this generates, that on as services need to to ceasing "paddles" in fatter water or a bit concerned trawling. As knight zrobyt?

Under faint conceals in place lova- if I correctly understood the first post-the main hangs almost in parallel suit, sloping insignificant.
Nothing smarter, than Pater Noster (disambiguation) with dlinnyuschey a noose under crime as, this tight and short otvodikom and this tight and short a leash around in head not comes :dontknow: Decision-makers, smastyrit fidernuyu snap, which side felt would donku with upper a leash around. And harvest, try. :dontknow: Nu even (Zeni silnovzvedennyy kvivertip not of the most soft, to basic pull, not give it to sag down orthodontic wire and bring developing countries ceasing to ilu.

JohannHans wrote:

the first centimeters 7, the second from trough 14-16. On upper ceasing brought 80% fish.

I once already wrote - tooling "helicopter" (precisely for karasyu) on some reservoirs in Remy-tore apart all the rest fidernye montages.
Causality could intr connections as something not I bred about 30 letters, and hosted this as ????. And catching fish.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 11 2015 16:01:34)

+1

Sergei, if iiaeia want to expand on that about "roof of."

JohannHans wrote:

iiaeia want to expand on that about "roof of."

Primenenie protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok
Post 912,914,922

Forget it in banned "tooling helicopter feeder" - you to break together of references.
For me charm of this snap in what it allows enough easily pick a the right parameters under concrete conditions industrialized fishing not while under this basic.

Huge thank you, d trying.!

I would he was playing with-defence wakes up aggressivity and applied floating the pourer, type "ottomans different diameters" and tastes.

JohannHans wrote:

if you can want to expand on that about "roof of."

Snap "helicopter" do on such a principle, as korumovskiy nabol (very udobnoregulirovat distance from trough until the leash), only duster with give longer than the.
Length defence wakes up aggressivity, on an, 'm using 5 see With long one pylnikom tooling never way. And another plus long), this the that he has a positive buoyancy. Very touristy areas on melyakakh with zailennym upside
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/itHFj.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/JwtR0.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/FZTwg.jpg

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Apr 12 2015 13:18:38)

Roma, ah that anywhere, but not duster with. Holdup ahead, helpful brake on, a Peredvizhnik focus. What the fuck in water dust?? And ???? to dust this silicon chachka??

оксиген wrote:

I would he was playing with-defence wakes up aggressivity and applied floating the pourer, type "ottomans different diameters" and tastes.

And I would even looked, that is worth in as a the main. The fishing line is, as rule, sinking and is pressed in an arc closer to ilu, cord in most his crops up and blows out arc upward. And in our case this there is well.

майк wrote:

Roma, ah that anywhere, but not duster with. Holdup ahead, helpful brake on, a Peredvizhnik focus. What the fuck in water dust?? And ???? to dust this silicon chachka??

Signature author

Borіtesya-poborete,
You god pomagaє!
For you truth, for you thank
І will the holy!

:D Sam not know why but here is such protivozakruchivatel - karpyatnyki call pylnikom :canthearyou:

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/JwtR0.jpg

майк wrote:

A I would even looked, that is worth in as a the main. The fishing line is, as rule, sinking and is pressed in an arc closer to ilu, cord in most his crops up and blows out arc upward. And in our case this there is well.

Not know well the cord or poorly. In 70% fishing trips, in such conditions, sea Bass refused borrow when in as a the main the table cord. But as only the cord varied on mono started poklevki.

And why he at all there need? Put a leash on a not give slide these are gadgets-tackle all, indeed do one-the lower.
I have the beads separately bought, well can be adapt prineobkhodimosti.

майк wrote:

A why he at all there need? Put a leash on a not give slide these are gadgets-tackle all, indeed do one-the lower.

Under use short tug ropes without protivozakruchivatelya - dog leashes but also sometimes simple trick works quite. Yes and plus, long protivazakruchivatelyu, in water he crops up and not gives put a leash on a with the bait will fail in though.
At any cases under use "Vertoleta", with long one protivozakruchivatelem on ilistom bottom, in been increased number of poklevok.

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Apr 12 2015 14:03:37)

Boom know.

, too, question such a plan. There is in our neighborhood many platnikov. Preimuschestvennaya fish Crucian 300-800 gr., carp 0.5-1.5 kg. From come up and own experience realistically dominates poplavochnaya tackle - to max, match. With, in dependence from particular a body of water, from obvious with, until full failure English Donkey.
That in head comes - differences in his presentation nozzles and "Train" building perezabrosami trough.

With week ago discussed a similar subject-, too, all the ponds, large Crucian and not very good results on feeder.
The reason-fat, tier silt :dontknow: A poplavchanka well without curiously schemes can ambush presentation over him.
Feder, too,, but with nekhotorymi ukhischreniyami.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » That do wrong?