All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » That do wrong?

That do wrong?

Posts 121 to 150 of 250

Atreydes wrote:

fish sea Bass 300-800 gr., carp 0.5-1.5 kg. From come up and own experience realistically dominates poplavochnaya tackle - to max, match. With, in dependence from particular a body of water, from obvious with, until full failure English Donkey.

Method tried?
And at all if until fish can be get connected float switch the better them and harvest.
In my opinion: Your fishing bobber always ulovistey fidera

Understand, that can be take your fishing bobber and them harvest) But I defined for themselves direction in it comes to shagging and try to put in this direction evolve. Want understand the crux of the underway, to do conclusions and harvest everywhere. Increasingly-??? have by cordage there is and heap advantages, had forced in windy weather under wave of, for example, a large akvatoriya and expanding industrialized fishing.
Method only'm explore.

I get him to say something in their conditions helicopter, but I made mistake in vsyakakvi - placing 2 silicon kembrika zamest two knots. Poklevki have become more often, but even a dace in 60g exile floor heat shrink to bird feeder. As something so. And still, I placing help arrest his sinking as such, zamest cord.

Under floor heat shrink / poplavochnyy stoporok install there a small company BB's.

Stuck, thank you)

Atreydes wrote:

I understand, that can be take your fishing bobber and them harvest) But I defined for themselves direction in it comes to shagging and try to put in this direction evolve. Want understand the crux of the underway, to do conclusions and harvest everywhere. Increasingly-??? have by cordage there is and heap advantages, had forced in windy weather under wave of, for example, a large akvatoriya and expanding industrialized fishing.
Method only'm explore.

Employed 95 post in this the Frost and after him. There your Countryman with a similar problem faced.

Atreydes
Crucian and carp in fishponds more metodnaya fish

Can who tell pollsters, deal in next. In ten-minute walk from home there is 2 big and fishery Lake, in which usual large sea Bass, carp, a carp and camping on D. An not catching with childhood, but here took me interest, in is a guilty time, bought under this deal laytik and followed today on that place. Fodder FD Sea Bass + FD a dace, linked the the usual Pater Noster (disambiguation), length defence wakes up aggressivity 15 see Bottom Lake ilistoe but not strongly, centimeters 5 silt on bottom. I've been sitting the 14 until 19, saw 2 poklyovki. Near sit and gets caught an, tooling have them "murderer an", but me not want such harvest. Closer to by the evening has built "helicopter", but, too, inconclusively. Could you tell me, that did not so. Thank you.

Manowar wrote:

Perhaps who tell pollsters, deal in next. In ten-minute walk from home there is 2 big and fishery Lake, in which usual large sea Bass, carp, a carp and camping on D. An not eiaee with childhood, but here took me interest, in is a guilty time, bought under this deal laytik and followed today on that place. Fodder FD Sea Bass + FD a dace, linked the the usual Pater Noster (disambiguation), length defence wakes up aggressivity 15 see Bottom Lake ilistoe but not strongly, centimeters 5 silt on bottom. , I've been sitting with 14 until 19, saw 2 poklyovki. Near sit and gets caught an, tooling have them "murderer an", but me not want such harvest. Closer to by the evening has built "helicopter", but, too, inconclusively. Podskajite, that did not so. Thank you.

Signature author

And the future, that only’s population was born, it very loudly cried for.
And heart of tikalo, and time Takalo.

I enleve inlaynom with karotkim povadkom roughly 20-30sm dace prikormku I zamenilby on sport black

Last edited by aleks777 (Apr 28 2015 20:20:53)

Manowar wrote:

Perhaps who tell pollsters, deal in next. In ten-minute walk from home there is 2 big and fishery Lake, in which usual large sea Bass,

I'm using on karasyu not semetichnuyu the noose or inlayn, directing under the feeder on inlayne a short not more 5 centimeters has worked, can be at all without averting. Were situation contrary in bezkleve pose Pater Noster (disambiguation) with large-sided shrug and followed poklevki, on weapons need to have always several options once know not that work

Recently, otlovilsya in farms on karasyu. Pater Noster (disambiguation) + ceasing 0.10 length roughly 55-65 centimeters, there's gravy noisy next door Germans round the mesh 20 grams, threw exclusively under the opposite Bank under bushes, trigger kamatsu 16 numbers, eiaee solely on 2-3 kicks only white, softer hay + flagship of the Lake. Nibble only under evening after 18-00.

Near sit and gets caught an, tooling have them "murderer an"

LIFE DENIAL have them hook on 3?

newer wrote:

LIFE DENIAL have them hook on 3?

Yes there three hook, yes on 3.4 as ?????.

лом80 wrote:

on weapons need to have always several options once know not that work

Thank you, I the latest hour eiaee "by the helicopter", but, too, not helped.
In one word need to something to do, until open rivers, and the on sanctioned box, become not where. 8-)

There is such retaions where sea Bass enjoyed only on connected with mastyrkoy, have us in Kharkiv this Zhuravlevka, as I there only not izgolyalsya, enjoyed any fish except an. Me took mnteres and I sake of experiment bought a spring, mastyrku, and Hi. Did you an. Of course sea Bass, perhaps, enclosed in prilove if loyit on klastcheskiy feeder, and if tselenapraavleno his harvest the talk starovercheskimi ways)

Manowar wrote:

Perhaps who tell pollsters, deal in next. In ten-minute walk from home there is 2 big and fishery Lake, in which usual large Crucian, carp, a carp and camping on D. An not catching with childhood, but here took me interest, in is a guilty time, bought under this deal laytik and followed today on that place. Fodder FD Sea Bass + FD a dace, linked the the usual Pater Noster (disambiguation), length defence wakes up aggressivity 15 see Bottom Lake ilistoe but not strongly, centimeters 5 silt on bottom. , I've been sitting with 14 until 19, saw 2 poklyovki. Near sit and gets caught an, tooling have them "murderer an", but me not want such harvest. Closer to by the evening has built "helicopter", but, too, inconclusively. Could you tell me, that did not so. Thank you.

Signature author

And the future, that only’s population was born, it very loudly cried for.
And heart of tikalo, and time Takalo.

Couple of years ago fished on a reservoir in drying Chernigov, near forest park. This they?

There well worked exponential moving tooling, the feeder missed a through basic. Labor length the leash from 15 to 30 see Also performed well worked tooling with the feeding trough "and watermelon", and short a leash around higher trough.

Frequent perezabrosy not benefited no outcome, accounted for wait on 15-30 minutes. Prikormku did slightly pereuvlazhnennuyu.

Summer on River usually deliberately fishing an on Pater Noster (disambiguation), but with a long defence wakes up aggressivity roughly 50 see That concerns perezabrosov, then agree with previous post, more often than 15 minutes their to do not worth.

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

Two years ago fished on a reservoir in drying Chernigov, near forest park. This they?

Yes they, come, now don't we 8-). Thank you
All Thanks the Big, for aid and explanations of.

Manowar wrote:

Yes they, come, now don't we

Thank you :) Rybalku in Chernihiv county of outlined on August, if nothing not are gonna change.
And until've been fighting far with local goldfish dealer :) a cranky he this spring :D

Рау wrote:

In the on River usually deliberately fishing an on Pater Noster (disambiguation), but with a long defence wakes up aggressivity roughly 50 see

With catching an on a long ceasing not times rebuffed. There is I have favourite place, on the Samara, where enleve deal on Picker. There ruslovaya brovka is located adjacent virtually to Bank, and zabrosy further 15-20 meters not have sense. That place is below downstream on where passed, in this year, otbory to Worlds.
So here is, when insurance is for the sea Bass is beginning to enjoyed on Pater Noster (disambiguation) with a leash around from 500 mm, and a dace prefers flety :canthearyou: Perhaps fish, in those edges, Sabaneyev not smiled :D

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Apr 30 2015 18:40:56)

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

Rybalku in Chernihiv county of outlined on August, if nothing not are gonna change.

Ah then as the saying goes, Laskavo as for. 8-)

Dace on flet not catching, and here is Blicca bjoerkna family cats and not times. Of course, I catching an on River with a long popvodka and 100 and 90 see But as something over- route with brother lifted, that best he are they biting under length of his the leash 50, 60 see If anything, to us is obtained his harvest thus.

Evening are a good, today eiaee on River sura., how many issues after this fishing I have not was for all three years industrialized fishing fiderom, simply gap patterns of!! :dontknow: Well. I'll start on order. On hillsides arrived to 7 morning, distance chose 40 meters Ouite a brovka the depth of 5-6 meters, and 15 meters next of, the depth of 2-3 meters, baited in the feeder 3.60 and 2.70 Picker. On both Pater Noster (disambiguation), on feeder ceasing hotspots there's gravy 60gr, Mr. Picker ceasing 0.8 there's gravy 30gr. Fish-sicles flagship of the sea Bass oil-cake + a dace + feeder chocolate, shoveling on soles of. The nozzle sitch the worm, maggot, the boot. Night crawlers. To 8 morning kept a good pace of, roughly impose in minute, on the far-distance there is-deaf, on a near enjoyed bleak in nemeryanykh quantities. Neighbors metres in 20 from me tyagayut a major an one for other, followed watch on that gets caught, is worth 4 fishing pole type "crocodile" on one fidernaya there's gravy with a leash around centimeters 60, the second and the third spring with a leash around with bottom centimeters until 10 (type fleta) on fourth murderer an the number of likely on offense I find not was able, realistically until at. Gets caught on the worm and moldy worm, on question about prikormke respond: Bought in no clothing left any karasyovuyu prikormku (ah the jig is up, not garlic) and with past year on remained different prikormka, no-name. Until with them spoke (minutes 10) have them 3 poklyovki, on three different cordage. Place where been caught neighbors is no different nor on a relief nor on conceals from moreover where catching I, on their place I catching early not once, rock bottom promeryal. Arrived my comrade became harvest between those neighbors and me, too, on feeder. I took out even one tackle,. - ???????? - not it flet, until like to moisturize part of prikormki and works roughly on tighter distance that and neighbors. Began on fiderakh hitch up her leashes, had evolved to 15 centimeters and finally the poklyovka, vyvazhuyu good such a an, not managed I his in podsak take as comrade my, too, an harks back in podsak. Further quiet hours on and a half, messing with anything with povodkami, with hooks, with distance not trait not goes. We with mate time from time evil pereglyadu-kun under not umolkaemyy can handbells have neighbors, have them poklyovka one for the other. Have neighbors with other hand, too ,-deaf. Hours to 11 comrade vytyaguet second an, not managed he his in podsak take and I have poklyovka,, too, Crucian, such impression that fish have us are they biting as on team, simultaneously almost. Further again quiet, in gender first comrade again tyanit an, pokazuet me ceasing about 2 meters :tired: I never before not saw to a cat on such long dog leashes but also bought these, but give itself, too, two metre ceasing and here same poklyovka. Again silence. Outcome, to fish ended in two o with catch of the day tonight on three an, and scandalous go home under can neighborly handbells, in fix our mistake, that we did not so, than our prikormka not liked fish, that at all this fish need?

On this question perhaps no one not responds. Accented such days, when one starts feel themselves as full kettle. Similar I have yesterday, hundreds of times per se prikormka, rock bottom know until every weight than that rock (my house our body of water in two km. From home). 2 point, 30 and 50 meters. On both silence. Crashed so as female - platform, payment - etc. Behind viewers. But! In 10 metres right sits guy and but realistically on a mop with drum. With tact in 10 mines takes out kiloshnogo bream. On conventional, not tyuningovannogo oparika, smelled them and groped his prikormku - the usual Allround- without color of and smell. I was freaking out and every 10 - 15 mines anxious. Length, the size of the hook, nozzles. Through 3 hours zamesil a new lures from day one, with adding dry blood and extract liver. Then matter. But type of right increasingly would still catching better. And this under hooks up there as it was bent little finger and tight leash not thinner 0.3. As explain? Not said, I know!

Last edited by RusRybalka (May 5 2015 23:55:31)

komicap
RusRybalka
Me so seems that perhaps cause of was perekorm or pressing point fishing.

Genius you overfeed an in River? Not know, rather there is no than yes, ah here is purely logically fish'm full my prikormki, the pourer borrow refuses, twenty-meters swam. And have neighbor prikormka and the nozzle sitch more tasty? Yes and such number of an as was fished out neighbors not feed three kg prikormki, here that the another
Again same in mind moreover that was biting, have neighbors constantly, pace of to over zabrosov have them from my not strongly was very different

Last edited by komicap (May 6 2015 02:03:20)

komicap
Argue not d, but personally my opinion, that sea Bass not very likes vast by desks, feed on River yes truth not realistically, but to frighten off or the cheerleaders his well could.

And at all if deal, then 100% we the right answer not find. Crucian THAT THAT MOVIE the unpredictable!

Last edited by Genius (May 6 2015 02:17:05)

Today been with mate, okazuetsya neighbors with two night there stood, can they the first've overfed and sea Bass simply with the point not diary stray? If this is so the picture more less vpisuetsya in logic.
Question that to do in such cases? As his to itself in sector lure?
P.S. In such moments seems that increasingly for good reason, expensive some tackle, Building tools dog leashes but also, chairs platforms, heap vbukhannykh money, heap vbukhannogo time for away fishing forums, video, master classes and vast. TP.
Enough have cudgel,, their good and the first to come on hillsides

Genius wrote:

Crucian THAT THAT MOVIE the unpredictable!

++++++++++++++++++ 10000000000000000000000000
:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: ...............................

komicap wrote:

P.S. In such moments seems that increasingly for good reason, expensive cordage, Building tools leashes are, chairs platforms, heap vbukhannykh money, heap vbukhannogo time for away fishing forums, video, master classes and vast. TP. Enough have cudgel,, their good and the first to come on hillsides

Enough know place and have the right tactics. And precisely this need adopt have dubinschikov. I OK himself in the past (and in psyche) dubinschik.

Couple of words, about how as me the kid got mentored himself community industrialized fishing:

1. The first bombarding in this point. There on Towards and on the evening golavl a good suited, in else time Blicca bjoerkna will.
2. The second and the third on the contestant brovku, there on the morning and day bream passes. At night that the smaller peck can.
3. And these two, here is here. At night bream on exit from pit approach the can. And catfish frequent a guest case. Day as lucky, can and in other seats pozabrasyvat's just for good luck.

Now attention! This is only me 10 meters rivers. And without options, place overhauled years. And prikormka here deal at all the tenth. Despite fish on distance there is bespoleno. The next ten meters Bank, this quite another river will. And don't care cordage, cannot be to capture fish, there where its there is no. All I.M.H.O., of course.

+3

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Close enough know place and have the right tactics.

+100500!
By and large "expensive some tackle, Building tools dog leashes but also, chairs platforms." This fetish! Hua understanding that you] However, where you] However, as you] However, regulation receive good results and moral satisfaction under enough modest / reasonable about investments. With t.

SKAChAT! Step by step RUKOVODSTVO In caricature!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » That do wrong?