All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery SABANEEV.

Fidery SABANEEV.

Posts 91 to 120 of 209

Concrete comparison from simple the fishing trainer (not athlete) on Picker nekseyv, this to not be goloslovnym:

Priobrel brightness pro Lite 3 Dam, today obrybil on-start. Bonus not was, but ACP rybets and taranukha were. Udilishche very it a sensitive, under vyvazhivanii a small a white bream, mass udovlstviya, if sits down at fish on one-two kilo, upisyatsya can be. With three thousand one stradikom balance perfect. Kormukhu VOS-22gr on 34 Dam without problems and what struck, so this "sighting shootings", puts it accurately in goal (if not push it). I his when bought these, about this even not was conceived, and here is on a fishing trip was pleased amused. I have Nekseyv Picker, and he me fully suits, and here is pan Proshka more considerate, that-whether. Today the second fishing, razocherovaniy there is no. Under one position clutch and under same fish, compared with deal on Picker, Friction clutch on Proshke works not so sharply, camping on E. On slightly slightly, sometimes and at all speaks out. Is obtained, a form, she knits fish.
With the tip oz and the foundation mono 0.18 are visible the most cautious poklevki. Generally, until all suits.

But, again same - no one says under this, that nekseyv bad or pan Proshka super. Simply every is free choose the, that him personally on psyche.

Last edited by worm (Jan 8 2012 15:15:46)

Secondly, and this most importantly - level of's in nekseyv below, than have proshki. So sravnivt their not worth.

Here is this I and wanted to hear, that Uncle Szymon's under equal or more high with proshkami price has more high level of blanca.
Here is means in than difference, except prices!

If you suits kchestvo industrialized fishing with deal on Picker nexave BX - take and choice, kkie questions?

Point this, capturing the two season, suits more than.

Here here is was born thought, not buy me This isor all ??? This is? Hence and such questions on Sabaneevu. And the is obtained "suddenly where nor vozmis" from unknown, but morally superior Shimany Mark coal, British scientistsRussian geniuses-chemists, hands Chinese craftsmen invented miracle, a raid breakthrough in blankostoroenii fidernykh udilisch. Mikhail, I errori, but precisely such impression applies. Without scores.

+1

worm wrote:

frankly, in the last time so is content from attacks in its worded, that modicum get new proshki back on shimano or mavery

Misha with my hand accurately of stones in your worded on this about not will, a tooth I allow, their and on Sabaneevu not was simply have us different perspective on this producer, that not prevents us quietly communicate.

Last edited by Donfeedermen (Jan 8 2012 15:44:39)

+1

val19981 wrote:

1425 here is was born thought, not buy me This is or all ??? This is? Hence and such questions on Sabaneevu. Without grievances

Yes what grievances have fidermena on fidermena can be? :D Just, if you want obtain objective the answer from moreover, who rebuffed with concrete with sticks - the and don on specific palkam, not on Deutschemark or brand in a whole. Then answers will more accurate, comprehensible, by objective.

Last edited by worm (Jan 8 2012 15:49:22)

val19981 wrote:

That this I and wanted to hear, that Uncle Szymon's under equal or more high with proshkami price has moreless high level of blanca

Only here you ochepyatka :) adjusted the :)

Of M! Beiste List on exiled can ask Sanja last month Hedin give hold in living. I him its stick sold, he oblovil.
Proshka on your exiled like has Dryulik, think, too, not going to refuse to hold. Here is have you and will opportunity compare so say poschupav.
What about the blanca Bista and enforcement at all these udilisch - commenting on nothing to acquire. From 4 St this series of brought in the hands of even a blip on the on melkokosyaki no! Simply's supreme class!

Incidentally, on foxfishing.ru now on some model shimano the good the seasonal credit! ;)

Colleagues! And who have us in Ukraine sells fiderami "Sabaneev," or computer components to them? On one of the first fishing trips in this year damage vershinku 0.5 oz on "Sabaneev Foton Pro 300 Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI." Very saddened. 't seek vershinku. The details, please, in lichku, to not slaughter this subject.

Like officially no one not someone :dontknow:

Yuri wrote:

Colleagues! On one of the first fishing trips in this year damage vershinku 0.5 oz on "Sabaneev Foton Pro 300 Lite a medium." Very saddened.

Done sabaneevskikh photons-Pro (0.5 and 1.0 Anabelle Lake now) very sensitive, but. Alas, do brittle. So that who thinks buy sabaneevskie fidery, a for later on vershinkami and neudivlyaytes, when like would normally exploiting Europe’s udilishche you have will blocarea done.
There is still camping on But. " The strengthened ", but they such sensitivity not possess.
Nevertheless, I personally took itself several vershinok photons for their Shiman (Mr. Picker here and lights). They to Shimane perfectly suited, and native shimanovskie done have us in Russia, on-very least (I do not as in Ukraine), enough roads-more 30 bucks for 1 ?o, and vershinok softly 0.5 there is no, the Carthaginians did,!

Last edited by MVT (Jun 5 2012 19:54:22)

MVT wrote:

. And vershinok softly 0.5 there is no, the Carthaginians did,!

Is untrue. Have Shimano there is fibreglass done 0.25 and 0.35 Oz. At least have us they there is in sale. Added a to its udilkam such done. Truth, 'm using their extremely rarely, camping on K. For industrialized fishing such hypersensitive vershinkami, need hothouse conditions. Without wind and waves, that case not often.

Oleg, I both days on fishdrime capturing the vershinkoy 0.25 Oz and the only moment when was hard-, so this the end of the first round of the, when the wind At Chabysh 2005 with lev on the right, and so all poklevki are visible!

Boev wrote:

Неправда. У Shimano есть стеклопластиковые вершинки 0,25 и 0,35 Oz. По крайней мере у нас они есть в продаже.

Прошу читать вниматильнее:в России вершинок Шимано с тестом меньше 0,5 нет....В Украине,как я понял читая страницы форума их купить не проблема,так что остается только порадоваться за украинских коллег.....
;)

Guys, so can someone help with vershinkoy 0.5 oz to sabaneevskomu fideru "Proshke" 3 Dam, Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI?

I have there is signature, sabaneevskaya vershinka "a strengthened" on 0.5 oz precisely to my meduim lite. But she in short on 45 (47) mm and naturally, that characteristics she has not such as have conventional on 0.5 oz.

Himself not know, as happened PE. Pute wind 3-4 flushed / sec. Very closely ``I've been, to not was zakhlestov twist are spaced for vershinku. Nurturing smoothly another impose and when there's gravy ("cell" on paternostere) went a-whistling by about 35-40 meters, occurred "on" trough, and puffed lifted roughly 1.5 centimeters paint from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard in reversed closest rings. When looked at to povrezhdennomu community, observed, that fiberglass began rasslaivatsya in is place. If try to rebuild vershinku, it will lose their characteristics and will morph into a the mill 1 untsovuyu. Not the exit.
Can who will offer any options exit from this situation? :glasses:

Yuri
Contact to Michet (fairly central to). Can he can help. Exile bailed on in lichku.

Yuri wrote:

– can who will offer any options exit from this situation? :glasses:

Propose a 5 steps for exit from this situation (somewhere on this Forum I already described this process):
1. Decline tulip.
2. Lubing up our … the injured place done water resistant glue.
3. We dress (draw in literally words :angry:) cube use of silicone kembrika on Board the assistant (I'm applying heat shrink from Stonfo appropriately diameter).
4. Each on place tulip.
5. Should make roughly here is so:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i414/1201/8e/cd234289ea45t.jpg

Wladyslaw Ivanovich! Running the good. And not will lose whether in this case vershinka its sensitivity and flexibility? Frankly, never still not was renovating rods up, not to mention the vershinkakh. Once, in 2007, on a fishing trip, some, the brazen Karpets broken stekloplastikovoe place it (2’s knee was from above) one blow. To let the line out 0.4, naturally,, too, now broken, as a rotten gutter thread. Udilischu was more 10 years, so I his and not was renovating. "Cascade" called udilishche. Homemade Israel’s right to the USSR. 4.3 forge the

Last edited by Yuri (Jun 6 2012 10:13:59)

Yuri

There is interesting theme "bathroom fidernykh vershinok". If there is time and inspiration, then for couple of days can be pass for, um, vershinku. I itself remade several on ensured me test.

Eeehmm. If done from Proshek perfectly suited under Shimany, then why done from shiman not suited to proshkam? Or want precisely fotonovskuyu vershinku?

Dima! I familiar with Jonny47. I in rate as he has been reinventing done. All the more. That he has accurately such same feeder as and I have. Only he in St. Petersburg. D to think.
(Not! Here fishing brewing. Meeting schoolmates-fishermen + their a school teacher Zambo, on rate, owner which one of our schoolmates. And no one not consume! Seriously. All absorbing fishing. On 3 days. And here feeder not quite ready for corporates of.)

Cartman wrote:

If done from Proshek perfectly suited under Shimany, then why done from shiman not suited to proshkam? Or want precisely fotonovskuyu vershinku?

Dura-Ace-done can prove expensive compared with "family sobaneevskimi PROshkami." I this question until not dotting "t" s. Need to quantify Comly vershinok. And have us in city of with Shimanami progress has been slow.

Yuri wrote:

A have us in city of with Shimanami progress has been slow.

There is preliminary plans on Day forgiveConstitution pay a little visit in Poltava, ah or at least to meet with man made there. So that there is nenulevaya the likelihood, that will be able help with transshipment (but until nothing promise not can). The price shimanovskoy done like in university quarter or 200grn.

Last edited by Cartman (Jun 6 2012 11:02:28)

Yuri

Not need to to dramatize situation. Did sabaneevskaya untsovaya vershinka much "dumber and glukhee" than poluuntsovaya?

VDA wrote:

Yuri

Not need to to dramatize situation. Did sabaneevskaya untsovaya vershinka much "dumber and glukhee" than poluuntsovaya?

Dima! Yes like would until not drama. And that, it seems? Not like would supposedly incite Iraq until this. :)
But as something. Feder not fully-fledged. Want, to all was as native. And when want, this worse, than aching.
Perhaps, I and not d any time soon enjoy vershinkoy on 0.5 oz. Something have us wind constantly whichn is exposed in the last time. I already now concluded and I'll hold you in 1.5 oz vershinku. But me want, to in case shtilevoy weather, I could would military chain, as this - harvest on 0.5 vershinku.

Yuri wrote:

. And not will lose whether in this case vershinka its sensitivity and flexibility?.

Will lose or not - question, of course, an interesting. :huh:
But to him imperceptibly so, on tonenkikh legs, desfasurare another question: And not car breaks down whether vershinka, if its not strengthen? :dontknow:

But! :suspicious: If not like a new sensitivity (on my view, vershinka will become more "an oak-leaf" somewhere on 5-10%), then thus, heat shrink can be to lift with done, or same, last resort, on the sly his cut / scrape it off / rake up the moss.
However will have vershinku enlarge anew, and, naturally, wait, when same she polomaetsya.

Guys! I themselves uncomfortably feel, Stole attention to its the Favourites person and issue. I’d say so. Feder "Sabaneev Foton Pro Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI, 3 flushed, with test until 60 gr" - a good feeder. (How I his managed try.) Perhaps, there is and better. Not dispute. Me this until not reputation. Such a level this my first feeder. I them very exasperated. To further not reload subject, write me in lichku. I with large respect all answer and d very appreciate it for your aid. And the and truth, as something me not cleverly. Me very pleased, that you responded to my problem. Think, that this attitude colleagues on of Youth no one not will leave indifferent. In including and me.

Yuri wrote:

At one of the first fishing trips in this year damage vershinku 0.5 oz on "Sabaneev Foton Pro 300 Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI"

I, too, broken such a vershinku. Does me that they its a little bit of a khrupkovatoy have made. Itself stick many run.

Dood wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

. And not will lose whether in this case vershinka its sensitivity and flexibility?.

Will lose or not - question, of course, an interesting. :huh:
But to him imperceptibly so, on tonenkikh legs, desfasurare another question: And not car breaks down whether vershinka, if its not strengthen? :dontknow:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich! I think, that car breaks down. And still.

Dood wrote:

thus, heat shrink can be to lift with done, or same, last resort, on the sly his cut / scrape it off / rake up the moss.

Me ashamed, but why something I not thought about silikonovm kembrike. And more about Poly (vinyl chloride) or PVC. (As correctly?)

Polyvinyl chloride)

Sin-Tai wrote:

I, too, broken such a vershinku. Does me that they its a little bit of a khrupkovatoy have made. Itself stick many run.

Jaroslaw! You read the, under any circumstances arose my the problem? I there, slightly above wrote. There's gravy already was in I might go meters on 35. As it zakhlestnulos, mind not'll do my. And the cord, like would not fat, was. 0.10 Power Pro.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery SABANEEV.