All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Report from viktorf

Report from viktorf

Posts 1 to 30 of 105

Finally the managed to escape Gone Fishin '(. In 5 morning on a reservoir. Zamesil prikormku Fisch-dream bream + Fisch-dream multi-purpose device, the nozzle sitch maggot and Red the worm. Baited in the feeder Japan's Mikado t 3.9 until 120gr and homemade Picker ceasing 0.1, hook ovner50922 nomer12. On 10 feeders on with start-up zakorm. Yes forgot say Warcraft feeder there's gravy 30gr on pikere 15gr distantsiya50m and 35m respectively. Through minut35 the first poklevka on feeder, podleschik36santimetrov, chere10minut poklevka on Picker-karasik with palming. Ah think the beginning of promising. But on fact poklevki rare. 760.46 6podleschikov on feeder and 2podleschika and 1karasik on Picker. Karasik went to podrastat. Podleschiki all as on standard of identical size. Hours in 12 rose wind and nibble stalled, although wind was not very a strong. Has tried to change length defence wakes up aggressivity from 40 centimeters until 1m20sm. Best the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity '10 "or above. The entire fish captured for the lower lip.
For themselves noted, that suffers the accuracy of zabrosa. Can and the result such a disastrous. Has tried questioning crime as 40gr + fodder, but further 60 meters continue to cast until not broke a. Can still fear stronger fling, and can that the not so do. Wanted to enter the fidernyy festival in Sunday on khanzhenkovskoe created, to learn from more of experienced, posmotpet that yes as, but not broke a, although very wanted to. Ah nothing could when any tickles pouchitschya on practice.

All khoroshschego Ah, this is great. With t trip.

+3

Viktor! Add pictures. So more interesting.
And for 60 meters not always necessarily fling. Heard from use, that ultraviolet very kiduchaya wand!

About pictures'll keep that in mind on the future, and everything else over time will come. Most importantly, that had forced on feeder me very liked. All their as already porazdaril.

+1

Was yesterday on Stavochke. Cord registered all instances several lawyers of banking gum not klipsuya. The rubber band nor never not it's torn. Thank you buriku for advice. Prikormka fiderovich from Romeo. The bait maggot, Red the worm. In end several ladoshechnykh karasikov, and this if given, that near sat 4 dubinschika, been caught with the 11 kormakov and have them on all 2 karasika. Here is you and feeder. All more falling in love with in this tackle. Visible even the most a weak poklevochka. Here is still if would enter the fishing trip and to communicate with whom any from fishermen more of experienced, then was would at all nice.

Ah and couple pictures. For the quality of errori, photographed the cell phone.

http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/1005/dc/21c591dd66b8.jpg

http://i056.radikal.ru/1005/14/187caa372403.jpg

Last edited by Gepard (May 4 2010 22:39:43)

+3

In Donetsk there is fideomeny :D ask me for experience!

On the - Viktorf are left handed, and stick set for are right-handed. Very a rare phenomenon.

I modicum and right-handed, but all my coils look handle under left hand. And such phenomena know a huge number of.

Last edited by benderr (May 4 2010 20:10:44)

benderr
So in whether whether you and deal, that coils are currently running tyoschennoy hand!

wrote:

MA It a rare phenomenon.

Personally I I rods up, looking instead solely on position sun.

I, too, can have racks in any side, only would was comfortable experience.
In spinninge, incidentally, tvichuyu right hand in left side. So that this is not the problem. The only, that with it catching on during more comfortable harvest on right orograficheskom Bank.

benderr wrote:

I modicum and right-handed, but all my coils look handle under left hand. And such phenomena know a huge number of.

Have all right-handed surgeons so, pens reel in left hand.

Question. If look on photo, then what hand need to to tie a blood knot? Format, you not ask :)

wrote:

what hand need to to tie a blood knot?

So as here on a coil looks in the right, then to tie a blood knot need leftist, and right-wing shaking its.

I here is read and not can catch up with. And what the difference as is worth here and as to tie a blood knot? As man conveniently let so and but. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% being so picky for?

+1

Romeo wrote:

made being so picky for?

Give an deduktivnym method "Shulgu".

Yes indeed I are left handed. And as are worth rods up me so more comfortable. On the photos have romeo rods up look upward. Nor has never has tried. In next time necessarily stuck. Me seems, that so better when little room.

benderr wrote:

I modicum and right-handed, but all my reel look handle under left hand. And such phenomena know a huge number of.

So right-handed and turns the leftist hand, and are left handed right-wing. This mostly. In my opinion.

viktorf
I you in BOS wrote. ;-)

viktorf wrote:

yes indeed I are left handed. And as are worth rods up me so more convenient with InternetCELL. On the photos have romeo rods up look upward. Nor has never has tried. In next time necessarily stuck. Me seems, that so better when little room.

Still so better when a strong priboynaya wave of :flirt:

wrote:

Format, you not ask

Discrimination!

wrote:

stick set for are right-handed. Very a rare phenomenon.

format wrote:

Personally I I rods up, looking instead solely on position sun.

For me virtually always reference point serves wind - just sit down to him its back, special difference in comfort of a from-for location udilisch, not felt.

wrote:

To me virtually always reference point serves wind - just sit down to him its back, special difference in comfort of a from-for r

And if wind blows to Bank? In such a case, I understand, you fishing trip're ignoring? :crazyfun:

wrote:

The subject. If look on photo, then what hand need to to tie a blood knot? Format, you not

benderr wrote:

So as here on a coil looks in the right, then to tie a blood knot need leftist, and right-wing shaking its.

Yesterday finally traveled Gone Fishin '(. On place was in 6-30, so as to get here, man their move, then-there is on a route taxi. Hour of preparation the and'm harvest. The distance 45m. The bait maggot, Red the worm. After first zabrosa almost immediately the first poklevka-sudachek grammna 200, went to podrastat. Only after as had let thought, that need was photograph. Ah yes okay. Then hours and a half silence and here is long awaited poklevka. The tip rods up slegkavzdrognul, then cord provis. Do podsechku and feel on other end severity of and tugging. Friction clutch served metrov15 twist are spaced, 'm to pump and op, fish rolled off. Thought fishing line of yours. Ceasing $0.16 smart SLR, but when journey took it out of snap, saw, that trigger on place, only naked. Kryuchekot ovnera 50922 # 12, length defence wakes up aggressivity 80 see And further nor one poklevki do16-45. That I only not did, drive the money changers length the leash, has tried raznyearomy for the bait starts to, even the ball foam plastic obmatyval Motormouth, pose pop corn Cat. All sought in vain. Although guard does spoke, that already week Ah, this is great there is no, I about transformation, that place fishing chose not correctly. I baited in the conceals 11 meters on boating, and me seems need was the morning closer to know on of the tale. Roma knows this a body of water-comlex. Went there so as can be reach public transport. , the weather has, was not the best drawer a host day wind in face, then elcome minutes on 40, then the sun shining on gender minutes and out and again the first they heard was wind. Glad, that has Gone Fishin '(, but a bit upset by the result. With morning specifically but instead to across dam, thought see fideristov, wanted to to get some experience, but gets caught either at bobber, either on kormaki. A nice photo op Xcuse me there is no, sack was almost nothing to acquire, yes and upset a bit, what sin let's be honest,. :shine: here is such a I have Lies fishing.

+1

Prorvyoshsya! Not give up. Play it in feeder!

viktorf wrote:

I catching on conceals 11 meters on boating

As defined depth?

viktorf wrote:

place fishing chose not correctly

viktorf wrote:

need was the morning closer to know on of the tale

It seems on the.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Prorvyoshsya! Not give up. Play it in feeder!

Depth defined Marker, made his from syringe.

Viktorf I of course understand that you catching one on Kirsha on boating wanted to save (50 Grzywna (. All-??? not for this are), but spring on such conceals harvest the last deal. Karpik on 2-3 metres, and the and less chichas normally hangs out, okay so you direct the road ins victors zone with 250 grishkami. And will you happiness. Only wait until the mid-June and will all okay! Okay!

You thinking they for good reason have made just 50 Grzywna (. For those who but with levees? :crazyfun:

3 on May catching ins victors zone. 9 pile of carp (1.5-2 kg) and one tolstolob. Then was 9 on May there same, but fell on horrible weather, but would still carp 500-600 grams ever responds. But on levees all these been was-deaf! There is no there carp chichas.

Then try to again there to go on rapid swim but the number of people vykashivaet. Until that rang on this a body of water. :flag: But summer when have carp will begin the munchies'm going to go to catch some necessarily. A body of water in drying cities and can be there to go if little time. And 250 Grzywna (. Not pity persist. Yes and bukharikov will summer smaller. All-??? May there is May -, Donetsk the entire on the horns of :crazyfun:

Than still good this body of water so this is all the that with family there to go can be. Requiring a and shalychok there is where fashion. And into the shade everywhere. In general to ride with family and under this potyagat MNOGA carp this the that need to a body of water!

Last edited by Romeo (May 26 2010 16:08:59)

Roma, fully with you agree. Than is captivating this body of water, so those, that can be get on public vehicles (his not mean), Bank net, weed scaly.
Ah and now a small otchetets.

Yesterday visited this a body of water. Arrived in 6.00. Is located again on dam, only on help, not far from Gulf. Until zamesil lures from day one, prepared the place, monopoly bottom, harvest began in 7.00, the depth of fishing 2.5metra.10kormushek on with start-up zakorm and'm harvest. Perezabros through 10-15 minutes. Remont, bait, I'm just trying a different sprays, remont, length the leash s0.8m gradually reducing until 0.4m and only then saw first poklevku. In end sea Bass grams on 800, this through 2 hours after starters fishing. Then on 2 hours calm. Give the second place it, tooling-method. The worm and oparika ryp ignored fully. Give noodles "sprocket system" and about miracle immediately several poklevok in for hours. In end tolstolob on 5200, karas800, karpiki 6 units ot750 until ?1,100. One poklevku just blew up. Was detached, sorry, on need, and Friction clutch until the end of not had let. In end ryp smotala meters 10 twist are spaced and in end severed ceasing.
US two prikormki. The first carp mix from Fisch dream the second fiderovich + syrup skopeks. Me it looked, that ryp, however, preferred fiderovich and when on bait bryznesh card or star anise.
Now questions.

He launched harvest with mono on feeder. Monot 0.22 ceasing 0.16, hook # 12 from ovnera50922, there's gravy 40 gr. A sense of, that raskosami unfortunately should sit (even it's stuck in her on should sit both duct tape), fear stronger fling from for likelihood cliff the main. Two times raskosami zakhlestyvalas for ring on form, in end loss of snap. In general through hour agony reversed the shpulyu with mono on shpulyu with puffed. Me so more comfortable than.

1. In case with mono shock is obligatory or need learn to hurl without shock.
2. Why mono zakhlestyvalas for rings, after all with pletney such a there is no. Can from for fear cliff on subconscious do that the not so.
With fishing line d learn community, good live not far from Stavochka.
Ah and couple of pictures

http://iscr.ru/photo/mini/1275579237_dmf026.jpg
http://iscr.ru/photo/mini/1275579367_dmf028.jpg

Navtorm photo obnovochka, head from kolmika.

Yes, still, when did batter's box now, I was busing through a sieve, saw views with smile in its side. But when began harvest fish, began to approached only, ask on that enleve, that for tackle. Explained as could. Some keen on, some accumulation skeptical. One even said, that will buy feeder. So that feeder is so apparently driving.

+2

Hoko, that otlovilsya well.
On 1 question answer, that with the feeding trough in 40 grams + fodder you should not otstrelitsya and shock I.M.H.O., not need.
And here is how have you zakhlyosty accented this you describe it to in more details. T. E. In what precisely from moments.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Report from viktorf