All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Report from viktorf

Report from viktorf

Posts 31 to 60 of 105

viktorf
When you avert your udilishche ago for zabrosa, index finger at, which deters as such need to do several podtyagivayuschikh movements. In this moment for starters can be look on vershinku or crime as, - raskosami must freely undergo through tulip and vershinka should not sginatsya. If there small room, then vershinka will bending in like that. This very good rubber need explicit until reflex (usually he himself a then emerges).
For gossamer filament I.M.H.O., better obmatyvat worker should sit a band-aid. And should sit will remain entire and sensitivity unlike napalchnika or gloves off not so suffers (I so and not was able to napalchniku get used).
And fish normally you can catch a and with levees and on help. I in Sunday sat in zalivchike before vipzonoy and lovilos is famously.

Agree with ribolovniyray
Himself truth before bolt rods up not holding finger at, and leftist hand is allowing the absence of perekhlyosta. I have a Band-Aid and duct tape not rooted. Served until of automatism before zabrosom down by drag, and after zabrosa mock. On zatyanutom the brake not porezhesh should sit, so not will neproizvolnogo the vanishing.
P.S. About chopped-up detail by heard only from-for cord. Pro as such frankly not heard.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Oh chopped-up detail by heard only from-for twist are spaced. Pro as such frankly not heard.

I pro the cord not only heard, but and proizvoditeley them :-) But in feeder napalechnikom not'm using. As would increasingly time come with wholesale. Let and not large.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A here is how have you zakhlyosty accented this you describe it to in more details. T. E. In what precisely from moments.

WILDHUNTER perhaps monofil simply served its and these all explains? So say iszhil its age.

Ah who his knows. Monofilom enleve-in minus-scale weather!

Emil wrote:

perhaps monofil simply served its and these all explains? So say iszhil its age.

Not-and. Aside from many his merits (see In appropriate branch lines) I prize another - integrated replaceable (kumarit me rustling cord under vymatyvanii).

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Monofilom enleve-in minus-scale weather!

And I always on short made it.

viktorf wrote:

zakhlestyvalas for ring on form

Pay attention on as such, perhaps increasingly deal in it.
I have was one a similar the situation with fishing line (not with the most block), which after 1-2 fishing trips starters stupidly they can warp, and if onvention a small-second dance slabin, then zakhlyostyvalas in including and for the form.

WILDHUNTER wrote (and):
And here is how have you zakhlyosty accented this you describe it to in more details. T. E. In what precisely from moments.

And indeed, on any stages is this happening? Directly before zabrosom, "under burden" - is unlikely. If when you put it place it during change of bait and the filling trough - under act wind and abrupt vzdragivaniy done - this often the case.

Last edited by Дима (Jun 4 2010 10:54:32)

+1

Дима wrote:

Turn attention on as such, perhaps increasingly deal in it.
I have was one a similar the situation with fishing line (not with the most block), which after 1-2 fishing trips starters stupidly they can warp, and if onvention a small-second dance slabin, then zakhlyostyvalas in including and for the form.

Agree with vysheskazannym, the more, that himself literally last week from-for a similar zakhlesta for tulip under posyle broken vershinku in 2 ounces of. Not pretty however.

7.10 on questions.

Raskosami SPRO Carp Feeder ekstra strong fishing line.

Before zabrosom I tested finger at, freely whether churchgoers raskosami. Goes on in that all in order. Perekhlesty for rings occurred when part of fishing line of yours already abandoned with shpuli. Can this was from for strong wind.

Yes, as such bought fresh, harvest has tried it the first time.

Last edited by viktorf (Jun 4 2010 17:33:34)

Try to pull with shpuli Dam 2 filament, put it down its on land, other, as it would act themselves.

2-and Dam not will show.
viktorf
And have katukhi the commercial lesoukladyvatelya stands at?

viktorf wrote:

before zabrosom I tested finger at, freely whether churchgoers the fishing line is. Goes on in that all in order. Perekhlesty for rings occurred when part of filament already abandoned with shpuli. Can this was from for strong wind.

In my opinion this not can be. If raskosami already to from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard, then small room physically is impossible. Can loop’with reel? Perhaps increasingly ??? need look on place. So hardly can guess it.

Perekhlest was not for tulip and for ring fall letterhead. Stuck all same to pull meters 20 fishing line of yours on land and'll take a look. D deal that yes as.

Yesterday was on a fishing trip. Toured in 5 morning, on batter's box now prikormki and training seats is gone hour. Decided to conduct himself with a mini-tournament. One feeder has equipped unique the feeding trough and la method, and the other the classic Pater Noster (disambiguation). The bait maggot, the worm, without protein dough with different smells, Perlovka. Prikormka Fisch dream bream elites + Fisch dream feeder. 'm feed, the first poklevka where the hours through 2, good podleschik. Then still, and calm about hours. Then abrupt poklevka and in bonus the form of bream slightly more kilograms. In general in end 7 units ryp. Eighth gone have Bank, I his wanted to take without podsaka, but not fate. Yes okay, rested, polovil fish, in general received [kayf], what and you wish

. The entire fish was captured on classic snap, but on method was two not realizovanykh poklevki.

http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/1008/0d/501622eb72ef.jpg

http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/1008/70/8b99d0a5a72e.jpg

http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1008/a9/73073c7b65aa.jpg

+3

In Thursday, 4.11.2010goda, have extricated themselves on created swim leschika. On a reservoir in 6utra. In 7 began harvest. Prikormka fishdrim carp mix, the bait maggot and Red. The distance on one feeder 35 meters, on the other 55 meters. The depth of 6 meters. At the second zabrose on far distance confident poklevka (potyazhka), strike, Friction clutch physical culture. Home from the wars meters 20 twist are spaced, again full-on rebelled from Bank. Home from the wars still meters 20, the other minutes 10. Again fish kicked from Bank. Decided to powerful brake on hand shpulyu. In end bzin and severity of vanished, think “. When journey took it out of tackle, then it turned out, that has hook. Ceasing hadn, hook gamik 16 Number. Around the is to blame himself, decided to emulated events, in end fish swam podrastat. Then nor single poklevki, crept a strong trolley onto a side wind. Gathered, go home, so as harvest virtually impossible. Here is such a Lies I have fishing. And on carpentry case prorukha. Kustati have near sitting fishermen, which were in field my of view,, too, nibble not experienced. Strongly toppled, water, level of fell until 2-'s meters.

In Saturday, 6.11.2010goda went on this same created, but on the opposite Bank. Catching again on two fidera. The distance lova32metra and 63metra, the bait oparik and night crawlers. Prikormka, which remained with last fishing, only was added many coarse very. Ceasing hadn, length '10 "or above., kryuchok14nomer ovner50922. After launch zakorma in during hours two poklevok there is no. The first poklevka on feeder a near distance there is. In end leschik grams on 600. The beginning of there is. Then began poklevki with the far-distance there is. On a near more not was nor one poklevki. In end in catch two leschika for kilo, two grams on 800, the rest 500-600gramm. Scale't sp. Worked sammich 3. Oparika + company. Very.
Surprisingly, but worked carp mix, and have Comrade sovereign. D. Bream remained essentially silent.
Fishing Commission itself. In first night crawlers in under kormke, and second fish enjoyed with dalnyaka. Incidentally guys traveled in Sunday on the same place and nakolbasili of bream on full, virtually the entire large. Worked dalnyak.

Photo there is no so as in the first time to take that picture of was nothing to acquire, and in the second times sat phone.

+3

And where this have us yachts are swimming? :question:

Фдуч wrote:

A where this have us yachts are swimming

Starobeshevo. Talked, that in this day passed what the contest have yachtsmen.

Last edited by viktorf (Nov 9 2010 21:35:57)

Here is and we today with Andrey a satyr go plotvitsy swim. Toured, zamesilis (I fishdrim a dace + the aft night crawlers, Andrei sensas a dace + the aft night crawlers, decomposed, yet and began to harvest. The bait-oparik.
I catching on conceals about 8metrov, Andrei 3-4 Dam. In end I have one plotvitsa with should sit, have Andrei 5 Tennessee More their fingertips. Nibble bad, or I have hands not made there are rising. But, the weather has, has pleased, warmly, even the sun shining probivalos. Ah, in general, rest up for a, talked with nature, received weapon vivacity.

Yes, today tested new nice suits norfin arctic. Exasperated very. Dressed was in T-shirt and a jacket – (trousers not outflts), warmly and comfortable experience.

Separately thank you huge Vitaliku page for aid in -owned costumes.

Finally the opened today season on fideru. In 2-40 were on Bank. If would slightly are late, then had to would long seek place fishing. Waiting for. The beginning of getting light soon and, and forward, hands even 4000m2 as well as trusyatsya from impatience. Preparation seats, batter's box now prikormki, how cordages and in battle. , the weather has, pestnya, the sun shining shines, wind virtually there is no, [kayf].
A small fairs

The first fish.

http://s016.radikal.ru/i337/1103/71/5ad7159cd7f9.jpg

Still
http://s016.radikal.ru/i337/1103/69/02564d452110.jpg

Bonus
http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1103/90/4effc18ad1dd.jpg

Still
http://s011.radikal.ru/i318/1103/e0/350d8db9ed70.jpg

http://i017.radikal.ru/1103/a8/d2fcd5403dc1.jpg

Angelin krasnoperka
http://s16.radikal.ru/i191/1103/b0/774bcca882b1.jpg

In general season open, what and you wish :flag:

+9

Yes, good the beginning of season!
Text or There on 5 picture one of 3 accidentally not Sergei Klementiev?

Good fellows guys. Envy a white envy))

super wrote:

usage There on 5 picture one of 3 accidentally not Sergei Klementiev?

Utterly is true.

But on fifth picture three for fisherman together with a bream - threesome starting?

Incidentally when began weigh the starobeshevskikh leschikov about Will.i.am that with not strongly big size weight all this signaled realistically surprises - in strong pasterns naedayut! With trophy :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2011 15:54:05)

Romeo wrote:

A on fifth picture three for fisherman together with a bream - threesome starting?

The kind, not, simply photosession :crazyfun:

Wear an please branch type "Reports from Starobeshevo", to I knew far need not go and damage psyche such leschami. :canthearyou: :D :cool:

Today has on rybalochku, incidentally on place future auditions, in team on h. M.
Decided to harvest on two the composition.
1 sostavproverennyy,, which works on this a reservoir.
2-decided to to experiment, zamesil two kinds of prikormki + added ground red pepper chili.

In both prikormki cork inscription coarse very, the bait night crawlers, oparik. Solve the feed both point on 50 fringes metres, so as under with their feet (15-20metrov) wall is worth it's also an. And I was targeting, on krupnyachok.
Ah, go. 'm feeding both point on 6 feeders in pace, then perezabros through 5-7 minutes.
More hours nor single poklevki, when in this time guys skirduyut lavrushku. And here is long awaited poklevka through 1 hour 20 minutes. And here is he on Bank
http://i024.radikal.ru/1203/31/96d9a7d83525.jpg
Start, through minutes 10, another
http://s018.radikal.ru/i517/1203/c0/a554c55b0300.jpg

Periodically proskakival Lavrik, but not he was today my goal.
Podleschik became on point and poklevyval with regular frequency

http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/1203/f2/8efcb66352fe.jpg

http://i068.radikal.ru/1203/43/04be2f495d96.jpg

That interestingly, worked-tested prikormka, and my experiment failed-on noyy composition for entire fishing trip was been seized only 5 lavrushek until their fingertips.
Not go off and without episodes.
A powerful poklevka-give udilishche, on other end cord pleasant severity of, good resistance. 'm to pump. Downloaded gather steam; 8, fish seemed slid their positions, current weakened. 'm quietly vymatyvat fish. Resistance very weak, such impression, that on the hook fish grams 150. But here is fish goes to the surface, silbneyshiy spike in, jump, and fish, she waved to me tail-“ the leash (leash 0.1). In sight for winter a little rusty on as fish harvest :blush:
And another casus. Such a same powerful poklevka, 'm to pump, on how late cord resistance and what the severity of. They to Bank, comrade helps with podsachikom and angry in podsachek dreysenu with size of in two my ride in, and in two metres fish on the hook in water. Comrade tried to dismiss dreysenu from podsacheka. In a result slice twist are spaced and fish is gone in its element do.
Here is such a I have today Lies rybalochka. Is famously otlokhnul, met with friends, polovil fish. That still need to?
State shall resolve must depart. Nkhnch.

+4

viktorf
And why the second composition not worked? Only from-for pepper? Can an overdose?

лёша wrote:

and why the second composition not worked?

I know :D

The first composition-this F. D. Karp mix + the aft + secret additive.
The second-1 part of carp mix + mere 0.5 chastiturbo vde + 1 nohat spoon red ground pepper chili.
Not know why, but I on F. D. Catching, and near sat comrade, baited in the W. D. E. And was smoking. The distance fishing the same, that and I have.
Incidentally, I have him bought these his prikormku (for experiment), drive the money changers point, but except 4 lavrushek nothing not caught. Can his and my the second not for Cold water.
Simply already read, that pepper on leschu creates miracles. Here is and decided to try. Can more experienced dear comrades, consumerism, that did not so.

Last edited by viktorf (Mar 29 2012 09:48:13)

Viktor, excellent podleschiki! Want say about Karp-mix (and). On truly fell in love in this prikormku, simply hellam from it. Obkatal its winter on Donce, fuck on golavlyu - works! Also is famously has shown themselves on takomzhe refrigerant have us in himself on podleschiku. Podlesch clearly not indifferent to this a mixture. Cathal its in Recordings with a bream, Plotvoy, a bream with betainom and very exasperated the result work prikormki. Now I just stowed it in nemalom numbers and d jurisprudence as place on warm little pond hopping on Donce, fuck and on cyprinids kept vodoyomchikakh.
NKhNCh, hope soon see you on for competitions. :)

Last edited by Tancor (Mar 29 2012 09:58:48)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Report from viktorf