All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Vesennya a dace - 2010

Vesennya a dace - 2010

Posts 1 to 30 of 63

Operational data.
Festival on otpuskaniyu fish "Springtime a dace - 2010", promotion 17-18 April 2010 on Rusanovsky host, over.
In categories "Athletes" team-winners represented on photo.
Full Protocol for both days festival will of tiles and later.
My team "House for fisherman - 3" took a back seat.
http://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1004/cf/34d61b551729t.jpg
http://s61.radikal.ru/i174/1004/e7/eb986f4fc1bft.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1004/95/5dab4ff11daet.jpg
http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1004/c8/47569cd5df76t.jpg
http://s54.radikal.ru/i144/1004/71/fc688d75f933t.jpg
http://i027.radikal.ru/1004/81/9975621e638dt.jpg

+5

Ah Wladyslaw Ivanovich! Not worry. Chase and you in prizes!
Io?aaii, that on the photos familiar faces.
Heart I congratulate team Kharkova with a second (I so understood) place! The Young team - and already outcome! :flag:
P.S. Mentor await the pictures from Vinnipushki already traditional.
With the first place (the so understood) incidentally! :flag: And team bronziora (Stolitsa?) with prizes!

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Apr 18 2010 21:34:09)

With look forward waited results. Thank you, Wladyslaw Ivanovich. :cool: I congratulate winners! :flag: kharkovchane exhilarating to - brazenly rolled into kievskuyu crowd. Zoom brilliant! Skloubeni busy briefing. :cool:
"Of cards" still not living. :dontknow: Where is can be watch Protocols?

Last edited by Boev (Apr 19 2010 07:49:25)

Javadxan. As anchor is humanity which so the second day and lies!

Dood wrote:

My team "House for fisherman - 3" took a back seat.

Here is this you gave!
I congratulate winners and all participants with holiday fidera.

Boev wrote:

. Where can be watch Protocols.

On Forum House for fisherman, when will gain. (Something he in the last time became often a glitch in the system during such ??????).

Gepard wrote:

That this you gave!

For my team, with two newcomers in sporting event feeder, on today importantly not outcome, and participation - goes a normal, educational on practice, process.

Tear down advantages, make over mistakes, that better club strategy and tactics - all ??? 3 club team-s - this not 1 team (removed any in life case).

Report on a dace 2010.
Very appealed contest a dace-2010. And although we hopelessly leaked the the second day, both days gave a long in a box knowledge.
Imbabers with coaching received.
On obligatory train, I policies--and the most first zone A1 and sorrowful there. Immediately it became clear, that Ouite a the distance (middle of the Canal) at all not works. Although week of previously, precisely middle of the Canal represented a fish. Initially er on enleve small fry, we and chose its as the main object of our interest.ve totally formalized distance, have picked up prikormku and the pourer. A dace quite well couldn't speak highly virtually on any fodder, but increasingly same better klevala on black Black Magic from browning. Under this very well themselves showed in tandem with Black Magic, Red Roach. But with data feeds importantly not you overdo it because, that he virtually not porezov even pereuvlazhnyonnyy. The main goal was pick a hook. Here best themselves showed hook from Hayabusa. Unfortunately, model call not can because as's rates were in Mercantile packaging. In one word, play around has passed as always, like were checked increasingly and nothing. I have personally many remained issues, but in day coaching received to decide their was once.
Before start, I decided to mixing mixture of from next prikormok: 2 package Black Magic (black color and saltish taste of), 2 package Red Roach (light, very light and fluffy prikormka kirpichnogo color of in describing specifically intended for industrialized fishing small fry) 1 cover slips-M7 (donnaya prikormka very pleased-smelling, brown color of with good kleyaschimi properties, added sake of aromatiki). In as a of AIC component of was 250 gr coarse a butterworm, until liter span added nobody and pinkoy.
Start in 9 :0 0. 15 minutes spent on with start-up zakorm and virtually immediately same the first a dace after launch, is mired in a hatchling pond. By the as actively klevala a dace, I decided to do rate on pace of, but How it turned out, hook which so well themselves showed on train,, gave very low implementation of poklyovok. So and lost greater part of competition on picking the hook. And only closer to the end of competition a series of successful implementations poklyovok secured me the second place in zone. A command have us on first day the first.
Day the second. A failed their.
On wave of success first day, individual team decided do rate on dace podkorrektirovav into your animal component and choosing only only moldy worm. A minor the aft night crawlers decided not borrow at all to was more room for moldy worm in billed liter pressure vessels. Fish-sicles the same that and first day. But, as the saying goes, not so stalosya ye gadalosya. In the second day in courses sector A7 little moreover that for breakage, as not trough so tug ropes virtually on all made it, so a dace virtually at all themselves not appeared. For day in catch was only one a dace. Maggot not worked at all, nor in prikormke, nor in nozzle of. Made rate on a major fish on the far-distance there is, with start-up zakorm, through kakoeto time glaring leschyovaya poklyovka and there's gravy vstryayot in tsepu. The feeder managed had wrenched, but on rod hear as snuffed ceasing. Mood falls below platforms. Again turn on round 6, but and there almost the same history. Half of competition in sadke two fish. But need something to do and fight until the end of. I'm just trying a harvest very close to Bank, nothing not goes. Solve the ??? harvest there where and began. . I'm throwing away prikormku with nobody, and solve the harvest on net fodder, a small crime as and in as a nozzles I'm just trying a net a butterworm on quite longest tight leash. It worked, but again pesky precipices tug ropes and unrealized poklyovki. When until the end of competition remained hour, siding with on ceasing 0,08 and melchayshiy hook and aptly realizovyvayu 8 poklyovok. Need to say, that gustirka klevala very actively and poklyovki were in schooling gender minutes. But time was hopelessly dissipate, and after all can be was with the most morning harvest gutirku in pace. In end I hopelessly leaked zone. And only thanks to first day, we ??? kept at in prizyorakh. Third a command place on a dace-2010. I thankful fate for such an outcome, because as very many was info at of these competition. Even in dregs there is huge pros, which simply need be able see and when nor whether take advantage of they.
Of course same is bad a long winter pause in say find tactics-technical decisions, but will fight further.
As captain team. Want thank athletes team Ozerny , and so same express lasting gratitude organizers, contributors competition, judges, and some other teams for good sporting game. Celebration worked!
About competition, that not appreciate. As always test cannot digest (of AIC component of), and so same opportunity use long tug ropes. This of course not claims, but those same Russians rules past length the leash 1 meter. I think, that if we will getting accustomed harvest as who wants, this concerns and musculaire defence wakes up aggressivity and uncontrolled use of AIC component of, then when nor whether, this can play malevolent joke on any something international for competitions.
And in custody, like would express lasting gratitude sponsor, companies THREE KITA, for support of our club on these for competitions.

Last edited by (Apr 19 2010 09:18:00)

+7

WILDHUNTER wrote:

And team bronziora (Stolitsa?) with prizes!

By the'm completely that we sat across the second day. I think hardly what team could would catch some on greater a command place. Yes and if would we sat across in normal seats, I think us would not managed had wrenched the first a command due to lack of a butterworm in prikormke.

Novel thank you for report and even times with prizes! :flag:
Unfortunately. And can shame not know that such a kick :blush:
And also wanted to to know on nozzle of if you can say. That and as.

Khoroshty report, Rum, all is true, in the second round you sat with Yevgeny in very unsuccessful sectors yes and night crawlers in the second day worked far vosvyshe than maggot. And here is with nobody we themselves thought not take whether only his :)
I, too, catching in the second day browning, truth made rate on more leschevuyu M7 and its I have was in a mixture 2 package + 1 Black Magic + copra Melasse and still something there. Pays to poverl in of bream, and he ??? was.
But ??? decided very scooping up on all ye who enter case, because as in the second round I have in sector on moldy worm at all not was biting,, and even sandwich from moldy worm with motylem not quite accounted for leschiku to Italian tastes.

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

that such a kick :blush:

A minor maggot :)

wrote:

those same Russians rules past length the leash 1 meter

:huh: Roma, yes there is no have us such a restrictions! :no: can you with someone're confusing? Belarus. Not know, but have us accurately there is no. And not will. And be, believe, should not. And the so can be start and the size of the hook limit or weight trough. :dontknow:

Last edited by worm (Apr 19 2010 10:22:07)

worm wrote:

Roma, yes there is no have us such a restrictions! Can you with someone're confusing? Belarus. Not know, but have us accurately there is no. And not will. And be, believe, should not. And the so can be start and the size of the hook limit or weight trough.

Is about and only in anywhere people head suffer and by Hypnotizes, because whom the pweed hairs then or such a lighted msl came in head and why came he and himself not remembers :crazyfun:

wrote:

This is of course not claims, but those same Russians rules past length the leash 1 meter.

I, too, already about this spoke. Have us kogdato Dutchak introduced position in rules about restricting musculaire defence wakes up aggressivity (1.2 meters). Although believe that this surplus and fully agree with Worm, that such constraints can be putting feeder in vague sport. Indeed to ban can be much, even more iiaeia introduce restrictions, but whom it need to, who from this wins. Kogdato me Yang Tupitsin said, that than more resolve, the more will use just athletes, Quercus species sport will become more interesting for producer cordages and he (producer) will interested in sponsoring this species. I think in this there is logic.

I congratulate winners and prizewinners competition. Roma thank you for report.

Last edited by fm967 (Apr 19 2010 10:48:20)

+2

My report. The salons a dace - 2010.

Day the first. Sector Since-3.
A strong for - level of water a host day gradually podymalsya.
Fish-sicles VDE - Secret, elegant fashion, Black Voorn, Turbo Black, Super Champion Roach, Etang Brun (the entire prikormkas dark color of) in equals parts of + cannabis this + cannabis roasted. On environment sometimes leave in hour prikormki dry aromy from VDE. Own fixation: Rate on dace - gusteru. Bream is perceived as the casual bonus. The distance about 25 forge the With start-up zakorm 10 zakormochnykh 40 gramovykh feeders (a strong for). Immediately same is beginning to peck a dace, but not often - 5-6 units in hour is mired in a hatchling pond. Virtually full calm comes roughly with 11-30 until 13-hours. Fish on distance there is there is no or she there is, but not performed. I'm just trying a to change distance there is. Ouite a about 35 flushed - speaks out, yes and severely bears crime as 120 "grape". I'm just trying a Picker on 10-12 flushed - there's gravy Fox 14 grams -, too, quiet. Return on original distance 25 flushed - zakarmlivayu - and again silence. Mowing the lawn eye on neighbor right - VIVA with the original distance there is not is gone, continues to harvest on it. 'm just mulling things over, that this about 15-17 flushed, turn with 25 flushed on 20 forge the About miracle! Began permanent poklevki - apparently, a dace in ties with improving level water devolved on conceals the bottom such same place, only closer to Bank - I.M.H.O.,. Until finish well enleve on this distance there is. Weighing up the - 1530 grams - 5 place in zone - has 2-'s hour "pause." It's a shame, deplorably, but - okay!

Day the second. Sector A-4.
For a bit move on to weaker and as subsequently it turned out - level of water in during days constantly falls!
After drawing "bonus" for me - all three team of our FSC House Rybak's are trapped in three of related sector - A-3 (Trolik); A-4 (it's the mightyDudBolt); A-5 (Titar). So, aside from individual sports problems emerges still and the problem military command strategy and tactics industrialized fishing in such conditions. A small experience from all three figures had only I - in the past year on Spring Plotve - 2009, too, Nakamury in the second round 3 of related sector for DR, and I then, too, was in average sector. This me a bit reassured - I already a bit know, afield "pound supply" harvest among their and morally to this ready.

http://i060.radikal.ru/1004/40/2f406e7f806bt.jpg

Fish-sicles the same, but without fried cannabis. 'm with 25 flushed - weak and Indistinct crap, through 40 minutes caught first gusteru. With 10 until 11 solve the to move on more far distance - for allows - but fish not in sight (couple of 5. bulls - bad a sign of, yes and neighbor, too, decided to try its, so several times synchronously with neighbor we pass on same assessment distance there is (the so sometimes the case, when two-reaching power--a period human simultaneously lag each other a path, but, are receding both in one side and again find themselves against each other). In late-all I turn on distance 20 flushed and on it enleve until finish. Fish, too, somewhere disappears, but during hiatus simply this little'm throwing up bricks here trough on 70 gr, oblivious on not ottseplennyy ceasing with crocheted. After 5-7 zabrosov (paddles thunk) Resuming the mill enleve. Caught 1020 gr - the miserly 1500 meters just redid me on 4 place - on 5 place outcome exactly 1000.00 per night grams!

So, I received 9 points (seats in lichke not know - results still which and obnaroduyutsya on House Rybak's in any time soon) - and among athletes-50-desyatnikov (those, whom for 50) policies--and informal 1s place, with than themselves and I congratulate!

http://s46.radikal.ru/i111/1004/af/aa225ac26986t.jpg

Udilishche mostly used Simano Speedmaster A psychic 3,66 flushed - 105 "grape", with vershinkoy on 3 ounces of. The coil Simano Super 3,000. Cord D-1 # 0.8 the Japan-units. There's gravy 70 gr, rectangular and, large volume of.
Ceasing - about 0.9 flushed, the thickness of the 0.10 and 0,08 mm, hooks mostly Ovner 50145 # 18 and 50340 # 16. The bait - 1-2-3 moldy worm and 1-2 a butterworm in different iuo eiiaeiaoeyo.
Tooling - Pater Noster (disambiguation) (first day and the first half of second days) and rubber tooling on reeds - protivozakruchivatele (the second half of second days).

Thank organizers of for "courage and heroism", grandchildren under organizations sports parts of festival! :cool:

Thank all participants sports parts of festival for normal friendly atmosphere, and also for the availability of forms have all without exceptions teams! :flag:

Thank you contributors for prizes victors, clubs, medals, operational control over photographing! :)

Last edited by Dood (Apr 19 2010 12:08:38)

+5

Times all write sheets in gostyakh have Duda, think, Wladyslaw Ivanovich not it and my :)

Ternovsky Canal in late March early April, place for fishing how interesting, so and the unpredictable. Virtually every fishing here in this time is different have previous. And in the past year, and now you one starts harvest rarely has, but only a major dace. With every spring a funny day the size of the fish all shrinks. And by the early competition, when the water's already hot, in Canal go infinite crowds of plotvichki shprotnykh sizes. Here is its and account for to bash on for competitions.

Precisely skirdovaniem obscene petty small fry all engaged in on last year's for competitions. And precisely to this, as have shown coaching received in recent days, all resisted and on Championship of Kyiv 2010.

For us CHK was quite ??? special tournament. This were Dilya completed their debut contest for novosozdannogo of Kyiv Fidernogo Club (PEE), in which comprised Alexey , Sergei Ripka (known in world as team Wipeout format), and also Eduard dual seems and Viktor Vatsko (last years Team Maximum, in off-seasons recent from the composition FSC House Rybak's ). Start always not be easy. Different people, different characters, different flies ????? in anybody, different cities (this concerns Edika) in late-all. But broke a so, that we easily found common language and showed as the real one team around the: And planning until competition, analysis first round of the, Shuster analysis. Showed through dialogue. Talked all, every listened to and heard aid. Without any sign things going unsaid and suspicion in sekretnichestve. I aktsentiruyu on this attention, because, as me seems, precisely trust and psychological compatibility very important moments for existence any of collective. Without them outcome is impossible.

The only, in than we have diverged in Deutschemark by prikormki. Hymalayan and Sergei shop on season one brand. We with Edikom decided use the other. If in past season we been caught Sensas, then now, given prices, decided to move on VDE. Good Alexander Duday (Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast ), which someone Marseille in Ukraine, himself torchbearer-fidermen, and perfectly knows how many costs prikormka on season. Thank you you, Sasha, for prices and understanding of!

If hymalayan with Sergei in advance populyaren with composition its prikormki, then have us were doubts until the last (menya even wanted to harvest remaining with past year Sensasom). All decided the latter play around, on which we found the optimal composition and the proportion of the prikormki. No fortunes: VDE Gould service efforts from staff + Roach + Super Cup. Classified do I only attraktant, who was added precisely on Friday night's worth train,.

That concerns udilisch, then rate I decided to do on easy Preston Dutch Master 118 40gr, Kuplennyi in the context past training facilities specifically under conditions competition. His went such as carboxylic done perfectly showed even the most cautious poklevki the little itty small fry.

Fringe chose Preston C-series 12feeder and Dutch Master 138 100gr. Here, too, want thank sponsor our team Music fishing on Rusanovke and personally his commercial director Igor Ravlika, which not only makes large deal, returned home en masse in Ukraine best on my view British, fidernye rods up and another convenient and measured precisely for sports necessities products from Preston new, but and went power--a period, agreeing support our team not only morally :cool:

Many questions was on kryuchkam. After training facilities me more just appealed prestonovskie. But team persuaded in reliability Maver Catana, which advises still one person,, the successors us word and affair - Sergei Burdak. Thank you, Sergei Ivanovich! We very value Your advice and cues, and also equivalent fishing belonging from Maver. Well, that in some issues convince me easily :D

First day competition was marked by tough weather conditions. A sharp cold snap dragged, rain and a strong wind have goaded sit in warm of advisers and winter shoes. After trustworthy launch zakorma, fish immediately has become cancelled. Only here is very a strong trolley onto a side wind coupled with size of pecking for small fry and gustirki strongly inimical toward a podsechke. In end, for two hours before the end of first phase in sadke I have floated 8 fish (grams on 350 common weight), in anybody heap black thought, but on language a million four-letter words. Seeing, that in neighboring sector my teacher as industrialized fishing Boris Turik skirduet melkorybu with a near distance there is in the incredible (compared with me) quantities, decided to step not secondary and try modicum a bit correct its safe passage expense of improvements quality fish.

Greater fish attracts a large number of feed. Respectively, laytovyy Preston Dutch Master 118 40gr was smenen on his heavy colleague. Big 56-gram Fox on Pater Noster (disambiguation), and forward in high pace. And, you not it, on fodder has become the good fish. Blicca bjoerkna 100-200 grams, 100-grammovaya a dace, and apofigey feyerii (with) Comedy Club - leschik grams on 700! Avowedly petty matter in catch simply not was! For two past hours I fished out a liters 12 prikormki and entire! Into your animal component. But it moreover cost 3 260 grams, and I have broke a win zone!

The second day has brought new surprises. Weather has become simply birth. For in host has intensified. Namakhavshis for Saturday Dutch Master 138 100gr, decided to get back a little ease the main udilishche, by taking over Dutch Master 128 60gr. 80% time fishing enjoyed big foksovskoy the feeding trough. And only when saw, that reserves feed suited to an end, moved on 60-gram Coastal.

Precisely the second day gave me is enormous lots of food for reflection. Adjusted for being told Sergei Burdak, I has acquired simply stupendous experience, albeit lost. Lost from-for its rushed superficial agendas and uzkoglazosti.

Fish harvest began immediately. Nekrupnuyu gusterku and plotvichku. But tempovoy fishing not worked. After massive launch zakorma, went poklevki, which later 15 minutes reversed itself. Downstream JUlja was parking in a hatchling pond fish for fish tank. Still below over eeaaneie plotvoy ropery kharkovchanin toch, alongside which well polavlival Marrying Romaniuk from House Rybak's. Already to 12 fringes hours our coaches said, that precisely toch tore apart zone in tatters. Fish he has many, and fish a major.

About 12 fringes dull for me phase galvanized leapfrog after another drobastera. Understand, that on the hook a serious guy, not was given as no labor. But I too late understood, how he stark! Dutch Master stick enough powerful. But I not was able even raise and see this of bream. Metres in 10-fringes from Bank, when I (ah idiot) why something began emulated vyvazhivanie, my ceasing 0.1 sent me far away. Poltorushka as least swam continue to their existence with piercings from Maver Catana. I in of shock. Minutes 10 could not get from povodochnitsy a new ceasing and uh, strap on a butterworm on hook. And only all saw a person of coaches Sergei Gorban've condemned: Calm down, will be even!. I put on a providing a decoy, works. Immediately poklevka. There is! Fish went in Bank and its the size of the I estimated only, when she felt alarmed podsaki. But this leschu (grams 700) chance I not gave.

Was clear, that on my the aft table go decent guys. But I until the end of not wanted to to believe, that in April on Rusanovsky host will steadily peck leschi. And in further earning the still two oborvannymi povodkami! About to Oslo last bream listened, on-my, the entire Rusanovka and neighboring areas. For this me ashamed, but I two days stifled emotions after failures. Cup patience was overflowing.

For the latest hour phase in high pace eiaee secondary gusteru. In end Hi. Did you on the second place in zone 3 700 grams.

Very pleased, that in introductory for competitions our team has managed defeat. The second consecutive year we with Edikom get medals champions of Kyiv in command Monster!

Hymalayan with scary the result in the second stage more 6 kg and with two edinichkami on airline became winner in personal Monster. At second system Maver Reactorlite (very a strong feeder) has become for him fair reward. And very, grinding halt after, given are those days on one of past training facilities feeder!

The second in lichke became my friend menya dual seems (the second in the first and the first in the second stages). I, having received where last amount balls, lost him 160 grams. But nor droplets not get upset. Ed much me has taught. He realistically much stronger!

Still times thank you people and companies, helping the Kiev some: Shop dive on Rusanovke and personally Igor Ravliku, companies Maver and activist Sergey Burdaku personally, companies Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast in Ukraine and personally Aleksander Kovalyov. With you, friends, easier! :D

Championship of Kyiv for us was selection on direct Ukraine. Will give God, until meeting in Zaporozhye!

Z. L? - 1649.: I congratulate prizewinners! All participants thank you for fun, create an honest game!

Last edited by VIVA (Apr 19 2010 12:23:43)

+10

And here is and derzhitsya from the famous Vinnipushki:
http://vinnypushka.io.ua/album349637_5

Dood

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, I are registered on this site under name chaguP

VIVA
Vecherinok, consider my greetings! You realistically very a strong club! :flag:

I congratulate PEE with confident the first place in komandei and absolute lichkoy on all three positions! A strong vystupleie :cool:

P. S. Victo 'the R for such a implementation of leschevykh poklevok need to nadavt you little slapping :) That such here is kalamburchik% -)

Viktor thank you for report. S team with the first Central pushed out :flag:!

Their 5 kopecks.
So perishing request that our team barely got the past place but experience there is experience. Are working.
And so. Higher Viva already spoke about how, that each play around was slightly different from previous. And every new day gave new the impression. In first day me second sector equipped. Nothing could not me more please in the very moment. Sector fish and this importantly. A bit priostyl when right proved Lyosha (will be difficult) and Titar from Left. Ah well. Wolf fear in wood not walk. 've fed VDE Turbo Carroer + super cup + copra-melasse. Moldy worm and a butterworm bought these almost equally split in case. With the outset was hamstrung by left-as in the squeeze and was smoking minutes 40 accurately. Applied tactics feed from under Leshinogo plume exists, if we can crack his distance and tossed iznuryayuschiy 30 sec. Pace of. Weather not has pleased, under the end of the specifically zadubel. From changeable tips night crawlers, maggot, corn Cat. The distance until 20 meters. Place it Maver Reactor lite Ready Rod Feeder. On standby were Salmo Grand prix a and Balzer Lutze Hulse on case distant competitors. Tactic vyrisovalas immediately not give themselves turn off. Realizovalas not immediately. With start-up zakorm from 7 kostalovskikh soldiers kormakov covered the an effect 0. 'm hanging Fox brand, to 42 grams, pace of pace of pace of, on the sly vyrulivayu. Gustirki yes plotvichki. Couple podleschikov in mid-round. Under the end of the ??? turned scales in his side, destroying just very. Lyosha stubbornly uninterruptedly its line and not gave we relax. Lost time on crash kviverov, as much as 2 update. Weight 2.350 and 3 th in zone.

Day the second.

Immediately say something inaccurate. Weather super not in example last night's that very pleased its. My sector manner. Right the apparently a strong torchbearer Marrying Buglak from Left soklubnik Alexander Duday. Sector frankly not poraduvav lack of bonus and pile grass on grinding halt after distance there is. Marrying contemplated not gave and pomyatuya yesterday day made rate on pace of. Official.The passionate resolution vymuchival mostly gustiroidov and several plotvey with smallholder podleschikom. Met one chekhon, but lord lip alas more its get not broke a. Weight in 1,700. Was should be. Conclusion. Learn, learn. Thank you organizers and contributors for aid and priceless experience. Thank you opponents for a strong game. Until new meetings. :)

S. Distressed regions. Orientation.

+3

wrote:

vecherinok, consider my greetings! You realistically very a strong club! :flag:

Sasha, thank you!
You personally I congratulate with athletic will be debut! Unfortunate will be debut!

ZooM wrote:

I congratulate PEE with confident the first place in komandei and absolute lichkoy on all three positions! A strong vystupleie :cool:

P. S. Victo 'the R for such a implementation of leschevykh poklevok need to nadavt you little slapping :) That such here is kalamburchik% -)

Little slapping I itself himself already sure kicked. :dontknow:
"And experience - son mistakes difficult."

Me very liked Kharkov team. First - the Beautiful (ah in sense forms) :cool:
Second, playing on-essence "on the check-out", has achieved good outcome.
Third, strangers drags me boys, which know, what want from sport, and as gather this to achieve. Unlike some. But the - problems "some"

In general, "flagship-Kharkiv" - with "serebryannym" will be debut!

Last edited by VIVA (Apr 19 2010 16:38:09)

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Viktor thank you for report. S team with the first Central pushed out :flag:!

Thank you!
And here is, exactly, and results:
http://www.kfrs.org.ua/uploads/media/Fe … v_2010.pdf

Last edited by VIVA (Apr 19 2010 16:50:38)

Times perishing all here write. 8-)
Day the first. Sector Since-1. Downstream VIVA.
With first zabrosa see, that we both not Artems, chose absolutely same distance about 20m. Have Viti virtually immediately began poklevki, and I have no. Tried take From Viti fish. Turn broke a, and very harvest there is no, so as almost after every zabrosa on the hook and feeding trough have weighed entire next woods and grass. Several fish with this distance there is I dismantled, but little. Became not interestingly, and I not enleve and Whyte not give.
Became I another distance seek, and this it turned out Oh as not simply. Two style of with perish zatsepami on up and 15m, an the assistant 15-25 the entire in the grass and Donnom could scavenge, on distance there is 22m there is no poklevok. On distance there is 40m, crime as 125gr pulling decently, there is poklevki, but there is no pace and fish those same sizes, that and have Viti.
Had to stray on 13m and harvest quite perishing property fish in good pace. Than exactly and handled.
Not doglyadel I Tarasa from Capital , although all time oversaw zone, and me seemed, that have mandatory play day only we with Vitey, and have rest affairs much more boring than, but Taras theatre there catching with another the brink zone. On fourth ano I Vityu accurately leapfrogged ahead in weight and continued harvest in good pace, that very found unsettling Vityu. And here vecherinok Takes leschika, and all immediately changed, vecherinok abating, and I understand, that I need sweating further, to underbid this weight a little somethin '. 'm ?? and to commit mistakes, do excessively a strong impose and cut thread on klipse. My time on perevyazyvanie snap and the search for its distance there is. Incidentally, so distance correctly and not found, although on Firm coils transmission all the, but on bottom again, where the have created the grasses, but time remained not many and decided to continue to, so as there is. Have Viti continued peck normal fish, became understandable, that I not would catch up with, only how not would? As it turned out, decently! I lost Whyte 530 grams. Was am confident, that the second in zone, but it turned out, that and Taras me leapfrogged ahead on 140 grams. With weight 2730gramm I the third.
Vecherinok brilliant! Not wussed out and with correct distance there is not is gone! 8-)
My team on outcome days on 5 th place.
Day the second. Sector D-3.
Found comfort distance on 22m. Downstream odnoklubnik Vladimir with so same feeds, that me several puzzled, but he chose distance 25-26m, and me better now. Higher downstream on Alexander Zadorozhnyy from Kharkova.
Poklevki began with second zabrosa, and already on right on 5th minute I is gone from zero a small plotvichkoy. The distance chosen correctly. Then on fodder became bream, his I and catching. First was several small podleschikov from 200 until 400 grams, then licked a good, and began problems with razgibami likely (3). Quite another fishing compared to last night's, speed catching lavrukhi. Had to urgently: - to be reconstructed. Drive the money changers hooks and length tug ropes. The first I caught bass for kilo. Then silence on poklevkam, but bream (or of?) on point. Talks the feeder so, that feeder leaps once constantly, and the nozzle sitch the entire on place. Nor very, nor moldy worm, nor a combination of he borrow not wanted to. Can be to describe all of this long. In general, I ??? caught three of bream under kilo. Ah and different another fish the smaller, too, family cats.
With the result 5880 grams I won zone.
In a result 4 points and I 4-Interwiev in personal Monster.
My team on outcome two stages on 4 th place.
I congratulate winners and prizewinners! Realistically good fellows!
Thank you organizers, contributors and judges for eloquently by the venue!

PySy: But on common weight I relented only The Strashnomu! :playful:

+4

TUR wrote:

Day the second. Sector D-3.
Found comfort distance on 22m.

My sector in first day! Leschevykh in Saturday not was, but smachnaya krasnoperka to be bored not ready 8-)
Incidentally, too, eiaee on 28 scandisk, that translate into 22.7 meters.

worm wrote:

Roma, yes there is no have us such a restrictions! :no: can you with someone're confusing?

If am not mistaken, Ilya Tsimafey Kalachow spoke pro meter and an authorized not closer five centimeters from hook a floater.

fm967 wrote:

I, too, already about this spoke. Have us kogdato Dutchak introduced position in rules about restricting musculaire the leash (1.2 meters). Although believe that this surplus and fully agree with Worm, that such constraints can be putting feeder in vague sport. Indeed to ban can be much, even more iiaeia introduce restrictions, but whom it need to, who from this wins. Kogdato me Yang Tupitsin said, that than more resolve, the more will use just athletes, Quercus species sport will become more interesting for producer cordages and he (producer) will interested in sponsoring this species. I think in this there is logic.

Despaired Burdak and from way his phrases I understood, too, most, that need to resolve increasingly that can be industrialized countries--is. He said, that in Europe contribute on 5 changes in rules in year, but rules enough strict. And at all listen kaknit pro Europe from him, many what interesting things can be to know. We simply doing here in his kitchen and vent about opinion, although from of our opinion nor chilly nor feel hot. More detailed rules so and not accepted on todays day.

wrote:

Came Burdak and from way his phrases I understood, too, most, that need to resolve increasingly that can be industrialized countries--is. He said, that in Europe contribute on 5 changes in rules in year, but rules enough strict. And at all listen kaknit pro Europe from him, many what interesting things can be to know. We simply doing here in his kitchen and vent about opinion, although from of our opinion nor chilly nor feel hot. More detailed rules so and not accepted on todays day.

About restrictions length defence wakes up aggressivity. In my opinion - an absurdity been utter! Represent situation: You sitting] However in good pace fish. ] However with long one a leash around. Near someone talk smokes. But "a smoker" this - in his soul "fish" clean water. Can be only to imagine, how many have this "rival" will opportunities to jack it your pace of requests, to judges zameryali length defence wakes up aggressivity!

In poplavke Burdak introduced in Ukraine a clear reconcile international rules. The same needs to do in feeder. Until we operate only project international rules. But, if closely in him enormous, it is understandable, that changes will minimal and insignificant! I believe, that on these rules well can be start play and have us. Of course same, with minor twists adjusted for our conditions and in mentality.

+2

VIVA wrote:

You can only to imagine, how many have this "rival" will opportunities to jack it your pace of requests, to judges zameryali length defence wakes up aggressivity!

This problem reshaetsya very simply. On "Cottage" offered introduce your four-cup measuring tare on animals components. Also can be introduce in rules povodochnitsi a certain producer and inspect dog leashes but also until start, together with animals component of. :D A still iiaeia put not only-a-potties, but and 50 for verification themselves athletes, zakhodish, razdevaeshsya, widely opened his mouth, then in pose of "zyu", judge you should sit in strong loin o.o. and so on.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Vesennya a dace - 2010