All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The Asian Ukraine 2010

The Asian Ukraine 2010

Posts 31 to 60 of 95

Beautiful seats. Much. Importantly to soul too strongly not developed a :crazyfun:

Ah that, guys, until rapid meeting on a reservoir! All bountiful path, and let us to qualitatively porubimsya! Be combat! :) :cool:

ZooM wrote:

Nu that, guys, until rapid meeting on a reservoir! All bountiful path, and let us to qualitatively porubimsya! Be combat!

Here is! Importantly porubimsya, not NARUBIMSЯ :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 27 2010 15:02:07)

Cannot be whether cursory otchetets about how all passed? That the all suspicious silent.

Was 19 teams on 4 rights. People gloom. 76 people. :crazyfun: Never so much not saw on fidernykh for competitions. In general, came together with the entire Ukraine. I realistically not can recall who not arrived whom I know. :dontknow:

1 place - Kyiv 1
2 place - Dnipropetrovsk
3 place - Kharkiv

Hymalayan “again champion in lichke! Ah and in team, too,!

Team of Donetsk on 9 place.

Forces there is nothing write. 3 days residence in field conditions and the road there in 16 hours and the road back in 18 hours fully vykosili.

Conditions industrialized fishing were simply unreal. Who was without platforms proved simply in intractable situation and sat whole days in water (poor its feet), and water the on the morning freshwater was - not would not be surprised if someone after such a stupidly became ill. The pitfalls organizers of, that chose such place in this time. To the same, was so much grass, that together fish stupidly leaked the prodiraya its through grass, and in some sectors carpet through dubious theatrics can from grass on bottom reached until 30 meters, with the grasses was in mixture with out with the logs..

Narratives pro basic fish in the form of of bream proved full by. The main fish was a dace from 20 until 200 grams. On that we (very strongly about this hotela) simply are not taking prikormku and nutritious leschyovoy. :dontknow:

The main blunder our team was that failed to calculate that same need big podleschiku on this a reservoir. Options Sea from diameter defence wakes up aggressivity until not the prikormki.

All 4 human our team issued very exactly. Constantly were in mid-on their zones (8-12 from 20 people. Ah that have been able the and have shown. No one could team their accession - all issued exactly. :flag: have said: So this maximum on that we are capable at this a reservoir on this moment. :dontknow:

Place competition unambiguously not better candidate for conducting competition. Need to was or transpose on more the outlook date or choose on these dates the other a body of water! I simply am confident, that if would contest were on this same place, for example in July, increasingly would was much business!

+1

Here is such chic sector was I have in first day. As on time I acquire families a platform. Andrei from our team was on got Corum. Nauchalsya in such conditions. Simply horror. Also if honestly was over people without platforms. :dontknow:

http://s53.radikal.ru/i139/1005/39/143d7cc1a5e5.jpg

And the grasses not has become would even higher?

About, already that the, thank you. Exactly results found, interesting since were details.

Yes and at all. Not particularly competitive and have you place. :dontknow:

I congratulate from the entire souls winners and awardees! In primarily of course our Dnipropetrovsk team - of his with big hew!
Seems from modest the report Romeo conditions were close to extreme. And all the more enjoyable and "fanning" poured results and, as a consequence, engaged in 80 of seats!
Ah and, of course, skloubeni detailed come up from other participants goblet!
:flag:

In the second day was lucky much more, but would still platform teetered in water.

http://s44.radikal.ru/i104/1005/bd/6c4b589f5e81.jpg

Here is such a fish was catching mostly our team and of course same smaller was many plotvichki.

http://s55.radikal.ru/i150/1005/d3/cf2beebce05e.jpg

And here is and Dnestrovskoe created. Beauty of course. Well that on picture not in sight zasranykh in drunk shores of. Such a sracha I nowhere in our edges not saw, although perishing where where, and have us, I thought, Bank shit-stained. Sack srach not wanted to. Perishing believe me on word.

http://s002.radikal.ru/i199/1005/35/70abb8c795ca.jpg

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Yes and at all. Not particularly competitive and have you place.

I mean? The kind the grasses that on picture the increasingly bullshit. Through it as times fish was without problems his target. Most ghastly this the grasses, which was further under water. Hesitated, if honestly, after every zabrosa brush your snap. :crazyfun:

In any case, vivat victors, which have been able understand that need to fish and as its prodrat through grass. :flag:

Топор wrote:

Actually, the results found, interesting since were details.

And where results there is? And the I pleasantly even not know who from our what in lichke and even what I was in his sector in the second day. So roughly on command outcome figured, well.

Frankly, notorious, that for such a level competition no one volunteered seats with some dignity. With so same success can be was and on Uglegorke conduct. :( .

And still, me simply overkill, that the organizers harvested entire the caught fish. Some athletes simply were selected and released fish (personally saw as this made torchbearer from of Odessa). ???? take not only cash fish, and and plotvichek on 20 grams. Nothing not understood and was these shocked!

Could not to imagine that in progress on Q will trambovat cellophane packages & chips that gets picked fish tank. About Will.i.am not the word. :dontknow:

Romeo
Protocols I not saw, only command seats and prize in lichke on state power will not interfere, courses at and Kiїvskomu forums.

Romeo wrote:

but would still platform teetered in water.

But on what distance from Bank can be file platform?

Топор wrote:

put it bluntly, notorious, that for such a level competition no one volunteered seats with some dignity. With so same success can be was and on Uglegorke conduct.

Andrei, I have there is assumption why precisely that place chose. Likely simply have was land 80 man people (and so much planned), and like ??? conduct precisely on Western Ukraine, so as in the same Zaporozhye in the past year no one from Western Ukraine not went. "Political" moment, as not - Spin it. :crazyfun:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A the grasses not has become would even higher?

There is no. A bit on Different. Summer, then place, where sat Roma in first day will metres in 5-10 from water. T. E. The kind the grasses, which around him in water, summer is a bag of pot on Bank. Thus, can be dobrasyvat and harvest on box, where grass already there is no. Quietly there borrow fish, raising and incapacitate already over grass. And so worked, that not all and not everywhere could It's a until net trawling. And fishing has turned into a fight :)

Romeo wrote:

A here is and Dnestrovskoe created. Beauty of course. Well that on picture not in sight zasranykh in drunk shores of. Such a sracha I nowhere in our edges not saw although perishing where where and have us I thought Bank shit-stained. Sack srach not wanted to perishing believe me on word.

This srach - consequence of all the same high-level water. That is not what throw on Bank vacations in this place, this all that is mired different ways in created, then wave of longitudinal to Bank, and under forced retreat water remains on it.

+2

Nikolaich wrote:

A on what distance from Bank can be file platform?

Deal in is, that rear its feet platforms on moment starters competition must stand not earth, but because that Japanese Coast Guard zone was fully unfuckable to sorevam was taken decision, that platforms can be was to bet on depth until 50 centimeters: Diving. ????, this of course all is identically, but nobody thought about those, from whom there is no platforms. After all nowhere in that not was referred, that place Felix Blumenfeld only for industrialized fishing with platforms!

Even, if voiceless and not was would platforms could simply their lend. And so said only, that under Bank the grasses and take past to its brush your!

Ah the deal the second. This already history!

And more just me overkill as proceeded play around. In Thursday people catching where wanted fish. Alone sector fed on two days, and other couple of hours. And no one on this about issues not fulsome. Contest such a level not can so bezgramotno to be conducted! As What you Speedwagon allow accusations WHERE me out of business And WHEN me out of business FOR BBFs ARRIVAL TO competition?

On my question: "And until racking up how many in Friday will play around?", me gave the answer: "Yes catch it how many like it or - importantly to in 7 morning you sector grapes." Have poplavochnikov from such a, I accurately know, the brain would has turned into a brake. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 31 2010 19:28:03)

Nikolaich wrote:

A on what distance from Bank can be file platform?

Like as, by the rules the rear legs must stand on land. :huh:
Or have made exception for this Bank?

Colleagues! Please, ????? badmouth organizers of. They very sought and very extremities were united by. They, perishing believe me, people Sovestlivye. Fans of their cause. Two times had territory competition. Wasted normally money for connectivity technology. They not deserve on on the wrist.

But that do about it, if their readjustments contributes element? As the organizers could influence the, that winter of was debunk and has produced 10.03.2010The insurance companies? As the organizers could influence the, that in recent weeks rains again that the entire Western Ukraine and water climbed?

I was in past year in Konovke. All was organized simply perfectly. And Bank was the cleanest, although outside zone competition "turysty" ponaserali very decently.

Yes, very like swim a white bream. Yes, he was in a normal numbers only in two zones D and Since, but me there not destined to was enter and catching 5-a dime perch and 15-grammovuyu dace. But, who that-from knew (as guys from Frankivsk and Vinnitsa), been caught podlescha and in zone A. Most importantly, that all were in equal terms and without fish not remained no one.

All thank you for fight. Was very pleased to see a great in the real life all mainly virtually known.

Report write necessarily. But later. This need for.

+2

Immediately I’d say that by no means all higher enumerated the negative factors not based responsibility with cunt speech our team and I this write not in justification (though in principle the result with Iraq desert remained happy with), but me personally very many moments vykosili. Cannot be so bezgramotno pursue contest :dontknow:

In first day me at all killed one fact. Means weighs my catch and one of judges says that too many scales, have shown. Nourished German so much not can be. After disputes judges solve Yeah. Scales, show on 20 grams less (margin of scale was 20 grams. I say let us write the first outcome. Record the second on 20 grams less. Then looked these two grams I have [1 place! Like triviality but it's a shame. Not know who rights who is to blame in this issue, but osadochek remained :mad:

VIVA wrote:

Please, ????? badmouth organizers of.

Viva all understandable. Tell please personally its opinion about trambovaniya tselofanovykh packages fish tank! How I remember with competition fish is issued. Have us for example always was that like it or cook let even ear. After round southern and] However outside zone competition and had any! And here was poured packages 20 gramovoy plotvichkoy. I personally was in of shock!

Okay more write nothing not d. Obvious things will written down only on a failed vystpulenie grunt lame-duck syndrome :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 31 2010 19:38:28)

Romeo wrote:

It 19 teams on 4 rights. People gloom. 76 man :crazyfun: Never so much not saw on fidernykh for competitions. In general came together with the entire Ukraine. I realistically not can recall who not arrived whom I know :dontknow:

1 place - Kyiv 1
2 place - Dnipropetrovsk
3 place - Kharkiv

Hymalayan “again champion in lichke!

I congratulate winners Cup Ukraine 2010 from of Kyiv, home town of Dnipropetrovsk and Kharkova! :flag:

Read the product subsequent posts:

I congratulate all rest participants competition for active participation in them and an uncompromising fight, fortitude and 25?C! :flag:

Thank all sponsors, solidarity in one way or another extent this venue! :flag:

Thank you organizers for organizing and holding competition in such extreme weather conditions! :cool:

Fully support all that Romeo (there is of course, that add, but sounds this too of the legal), on this only photo:

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+3

Want from themselves personally learn preogromneyshuyu lasting gratitude TIMOKhE and his your partner with your on boat on the third picture in past post. If would not these guys the I at all loosely itself illustrate to we all did with a pile. In sectors :cool:

TIMOKhA respektische and left respect if would not you I accurately would took ill trying to to remove groves collecting driftwood in plav. The water's was quite not there's milk fresh from!

Romeo wrote:

all higher enumerated the negative factors not based responsibility with cunt speech our team

"As you the boat Yahoo, so she and will float." :D

Ah increasingly would still good fellows. Very pleased follow success Kharkiv team. Guys indeed go firmly on path path. Think on today yet coalesced taking some have mandated pool Ukrainian fidera from Kyiv citizens, dnepropetrovtsev and Kharkiv team.
At all such number of participants this something. Even Moscow sorevy not harvest such number of people in Russia.
In my opinion Ukraine today asking tone fidernomu movement SNGovii.
Respekt, uvazhuha and constant luck or match all of this! :flag:
P.S. You recover, our current reactive model--you come in themselves and write, write, write. Come up want car can be cheekbones being invoked!

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (May 31 2010 21:54:26)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The Asian Ukraine 2010