All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » There is whether have Nassarius shells tails?

There is whether have Nassarius shells tails?

Posts 1 to 30 of 38

Friends, who-thread already prokhaval subject with kordovskim goo?

In this season mean positive opyt only with "kettle corn." Inscription in nasadochnuyu maize. Only not know or so same was biting, without goo, but, if anything, was biting,. Applied on raid church in combination with three oparikami, zapudrennykh in brauninovskoy khts-vanile. For two night dragged her up two carp-s. Truth, I harvest still not becomes. And here is Anton sovremennogo, perhaps, more would narubil with such pramankoy) It's totally, share kordovskim experience.

And that this for plagiarism inductors? Popov in rate, that have him the younger brother emerged?

Not need to so pro plagiarism. I, if want know, his baby. In good sense)

Max, and you something himself with goo eiaee?

Smacks of evil intent. I can smell, not fast approaching ban. :tomato:

Who this "Sassanid", far he followed? :dontknow: Creepy some. :tomato:

Last edited by Андрей_73 (Apr 17 2014 16:58:00)

On his began just to watch! :mad:

Ah, friends, I, can be said, studied under fideru on video Sergei Popova and believe his in some least their an idol. With steeply but, yes.

About inductors let us will do so: If Zoom speak out in the sense, that one my his not suits, then I his change on "Friend Tokhi."

Now on topic. Not all know, why of Cordoba theme rulir in South Africa, and have us as something not very. And 352 about this not says in their commercials. Here is, to example, you, Andrei, accustomed edifice our Nassarius shells?

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 17 2014 19:42:44)

ZooM Junior wrote:

Don’t need to so pro plagiarism. I, if want know, his baby. In good sense)

Max, and you something himself with goo catching?

There is no, not eiaee! If can enlighten that this, stuck))

This such a tanks, creating under water effect a cloud. On ChM in South Africa with it worked.

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 17 2014 19:48:39)

Me this is more reminds trolling.

I so and not understood where the link between entitled themes and stink Korda caught in his photographs goo?

+1

ZooM Junior wrote:

This is such a tanks, creating under water effect a cloud. On ChM in South Africa with it worked

Worked not with it, and with highly "overseas relatives" - Diaz Gutierrez Goo simply, the frankincense compared with them. Yes and the worked only a few well concrete aromas-tastes from "mulena" available there in sale.
Have us under it comes to shagging carp (on our reservoirs) this a means no revolution not made - yes, sometimes jazz shoots out. But not more often, than "ordinary" dipy from other producers.
On industrialized fishing white puppies were born, too, special effect not observed - although has tried just on 4-5 church summer on leschu and only Pineapple and Tutti-frutti. After this adamlarsa somewhere in karpovoy bag. Perhaps services they like or dislike from this series of (there is there offers and Garlic) will more interesting to do for our fish.

On forum there is theme Deep from Diaz Gutierrez The Goo- so that can be quietly to combine with it and "chop down tails" :D

+1

Judging by scenario, now will ensue:
"I representative Trade phones." Paul hours any sign skunked-and samples on the table :canthearyou: :confused:

Duffy, Oleg, I'm sorry, not knew, that theme pro gu already exists.

When watched’Sergei, observed, that he not mentions about how, why in Africa worked this chip. And judging by your reaction, Oleg, on name themes, suspect, that and you not in rate, although in South Africa were. Yes, have Fadeeva, too, there is the commercial about gu, but and he the whether not knows this fact, then whether not wants to speak about him.

So here is. In those reservoirs, where anodyne ChM, clams - natural food carp - have tails, which fluorestsiruyut. Or whether cloud, which creates gu, that is why attracts carp. Ah and what there supplements any with twists, which bring fish mad, when she skips their through gills, so this deal tenth.

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 18 2014 06:39:31)

Need was not films look, and revere sheets with ChM in South Africa.
Pro tails - this fetched, either, in my opinion. The entire the conch has the power there lives in thicker contained sand on bottom - so she has there is any chances survive. And under search for this clams have carp work quite other bodies subtle, than vision check. And still any karpyatnik will tell, that in well progretoy muddied waters at first plan go strong gustatory signals. However for a carp this always was the main signal.
Moreover and have themselves Goo, and have them South African "relatives" the most different color of - from milk production-white until dark purple (from moreover that me in hands chimneys down). Have Nassarius shells tails, too, sunlight ¶ ¶ all colors of the rainbow?

Duffy, this in what from films about especially pelvic African Nassarius shells say? Oleg, you knew about this?

You can put yourself them you these clams and their "fosty" :canthearyou: Drop it look TV.
I you pro principles nutrition carp sentiment. And this a whole science. And can be spend mass of time, awarded to efforts to specific the pond - all depends not only from the aft bases in the or another season and even seats dam, but and from moreover than local fly fishermen constantly fed point. And still there is direction currents, saturation strata water oxygen, acidity and rigidity water% -).
In the context this can suggest, that these "flyuro-dipy", first, are well known local fish and in one way or another least cause food signal "13 small laid!", and, second, in the composition of the this "jams" across semblance there is substances, which there with those, which these the most seashells emit in water in the process its effluents. And on which and reacts eat meat carp under their search for. Even perhaps, that these substances clams emit these the most "fostami" - ah this to you was pleased :crazyfun:
And pro clams in reports was written, where they live - in the context moreover why have disgusting person in carp lips enough tough. Incidentally, similar lips have Dniprovskyi Raion a carp - he lover of Lavochne young dreysenoy on bottom. But she has "fostov" not noticing. Or poorly watched :D

Creating your posts I all understood :idea: - for order to Goo the beginning of work in our conditions have local Nassarius shells must the artists flyuoristsentnye "fosty." :flirt:

duffy333 wrote:

Dalis you these clams and their "fosty" Drop it look TV.

Here is already as eight years in my apartment otsutvuet TV, but not let us about this.

Duffy, thank you you for deployed answers. We three years know about this Fishka is, but have us she not works. Indeed do sometimes works, but sometimes and all taints. So, for example, on small depths until two meters, we seek its not use. Not know, can, we gnarly any, but only people, which participated to Worlds in South Africa, precisely so this justify. I have all. Snickers Hi.

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 18 2014 13:59:48)

I can suggest, that if you in during month although would through day regulation't you keep asking one and the same point with adding any single from Goo, then precisely he and work then on a fishing trip. And with all the rest the outcome will be significantly worse. Have fish will fire reflex on a certain "signal" - "dog Pavlova" in the pure :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 18 2014 14:02:49)

ZooM Junior wrote:

. We three years know about this Fishka is, but have us she not works.
Edited Zoom Junior (Today 12 :59: 48)

Have us this where? You (profile have filled to to exclude a series of rebusnykh issues.

+1

ЗЛОЙ wrote:

Wu us this where?

Perhaps, in South Africa. :D

ZooM Junior wrote:

Don’t know, can, we gnarly any, but only people, which participated on ChM in South Africa, precisely so this justify.

What people? Where they about this wrote? Already want read.

Boev wrote:

what are the people? Where they about this wrote? Already want read.

In 2008 st Osamo Shimamure was awarded the Nobel Prize on chemistry for opening the green fluorestsiruyuschego protein whales (green fluorescent conformational, fluorescent green pig). Until this Shimamura tried to discover, why were decaying mollusks kind of Cypridina shine in darkness. In a result he singled vivid flourescent protein (here is, Duffy, you and’s nutritious factor in addition to possesses beast).

And what this attitude has to Southeast African molyuskam? Or the, that team South Africa on carp-fishingu 4 times consecutive (2008-2011) became Chempionami World? Except South Africa they still defeated in France, of England and Italy. Can deal not in "chudotvornykh remedies", and in is that simply harvest are at?

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 18 2014 18:07:48)

Ah and that? Russia, too, ran on first World Cup on fideru.

And I can say to what all of this - clever people used success team South Africa and correctly out there and push and plastered absolutely a new product on market. Created the right legend, that For eat your pocket watch. Because as vast majority of anglers decisional laziness deal in habits fish and its technology industrialized fishing, and there is the holy belief in some kind "exclusive collecting" and "secret" prikormki-dipy-cordage that force fish the very bind on hook.

+2

Here is I and have been arguing discover or it moreover is worth. At all something, if theory with shells is correct, the on logic gu should work in those reservoirs, where many clams. Sand, though - rather there is no, than yes. With other hand there, where many clams, can be and without gu harvest.

In its time on such a excess fare as "extract zelenoguboy mussels" (green lipped mussel extract) were pinned - but she not undertook "revolution" :dontknow:

+1

Yes, the price kusyuchaya. One bottle gu is worth as five kilo brauningovskogo of a grand mosh pit out there. Yes and is worth whether his apply on strong for, the still question.

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 18 2014 21:39:33)

ZooM Junior wrote:

Yes, the price kusyuchaya. One bottle gu is worth as five kilo brauningovskogo of a grand mosh pit out there.

Soon! Substitute for know us as from Dumcheva. The price in Russia will about 600 Br I.e. doubled cheaper of the original.
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/bfXGL.jpg

ZooM Junior wrote:

Yes and is worth whether his apply on strong for, the still question.

Think not worth. This on-start question, and accurately - is the still.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » There is whether have Nassarius shells tails?