All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » There is whether have Nassarius shells tails?

There is whether have Nassarius shells tails?

Posts 31 to 38 of 38

Has tried and enleve on Goo the good pleasant thing. But only a hard-on and very weak for. And desirable not the Cold water

If not secret, as you his prmenyaesh? In prikormku you add as Popov on video in South Africa?

Men, blank specialty is this new word on Forum?? :canthearyou:

+1

ZooM Junior wrote:

If not secret, as you his using your skills to help? In prikormku you add as Popov on video in South Africa?

Yes as Popov inward trough. And when on method the a bit in toptalku'm pouring from above prikormku and from above flet Well very well

Ah, brother, with fletom this I still understand, there perezabros ostentatious, and in fidernom pace this gu not have enough regions for you. There is no, I understand there hooks. Have the most on one fish - one trigger. Good, packaging favorite gamakatsu Boeva is worth as two cakes-cream cakes. But stupidly Grand Marnier liqueur each time in the feeder kordovskuyu Zelenka I without sponsors accurately not d.

ZooM Junior wrote:

Nu, brother, with fletom this I still understand, there perezabros ostentatious, and in fidernom pace this gu not have enough regions for you. There is no, I understand there hooks. Have the most on one fish - one trigger. Good, packaging favorite gamakatsu Boeva is worth as two cakes-cream cakes. But stupidly Grand Marnier liqueur each time in crime as kordovskuyu Zelenka I without sponsors accurately not d.

Yes it's a bit expensive from for this on small river enjoy having
I thought to be food glycerol on one-third sometimes cut them with anything He dense so that kontsistentsiya remains the same. Simply
Where there is no strong presinga the normal

Last edited by Sergei53 (Apr 19 2014 21:55:35)

You be careful there with glycerol. Who his knows, that they there in this where they gu feast.

ZooM Junior wrote:

You be careful there with glycerol. Who his knows, that they there in this where they gu feast.

I think without glycerol there, too, not go off

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » There is whether have Nassarius shells tails?