All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Please help with choice newbie!

Please help with choice newbie!

Posts 1 to 30 of 56

Conditions industrialized fishing Dnepr river and rivers Kievan region Plus platniki, choice between Preston DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "100g Feeder ROD, Preston DUTCH MASTER 14' 2" 130 / 160g, in arsenal there is Daiwa Feder Windcast Feeder 3.60m 150g, d thankful for your aid

Why you two ekstrakhevika with equal test but in different number? :)

If of the world chissalagicheski the possessing wand with serious audition (Daiwa Feder Windcast Feeder 3.60m 150g), and desire to buy only one even from proposed you list of the need "gulp hundy" :)

bez wrote:

Terms industrialized fishing Dnepr river and rivers Kievan region Plus platniki, choice between Preston DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "100g Feeder ROD, Preston DUTCH MASTER 14' 2" 130 / 160g, in arsenal there is Daiwa Feder Windcast Feeder 3.60m 150g, d thankful for your aid

13 '8' 'launching.

On today’s day inclination is to Preston DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "100g Feeder ROD, and so simply hold something for me in the hands of datchi and want one of them, but here is what choose?

I have aloofness you 160ka. 's heavy in hand, use only in as a ordnance long-range. But have you same 150ka dayvovskaya there is?! Launching trinadtsatku and even not think, think. Then, maestro, all kind of problem me can pressing.

Last edited by ZooM Junior (Apr 19 2014 23:03:47)

In MAGAZINE • ribalka • consultant urged that for me ideal will EBM interestingly / 80 in the absence of have them interestingly / 100

bez wrote:

In MAGAZINE • ribalka • consultant urged that for me ideal will EBM interestingly / 80 in the absence of have them interestingly / 100

Not know even, that say. The 1949 all new the details. Skeletons so and falling from wardrobes.

bez wrote:

:D this for consultant was would an ideal option, if would you bought. Modicum something bought. He on interest with sales :flag:
Review themes pro Dutch Masters in - there on several times opisyvalis under any conditions and with what headings, are used different EBM-policies. On DM100 there information more than enough.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 19 2014 23:45:52)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

this for consultant was would an ideal option, if would you bought. Modicum something bought. He on interest with sales
Review themes pro Dutch Masters in - there on several times opisyvalis under any conditions and with what scales are used different EBM-policies. On DM100 there information more than enough.

Edited duffy333 (Today 22 :45: 52)

Thank you, of walking look

I, ksati, as times the branch governed by, when 13sebe Grand Canal from. Perishing very convincingly from-ruining Duff.

PySy. Opari with turmeric, unfortunately, today not worked. Bream at all shied away from kurkumnoy nozzles, although on vanilla ever responds actively (

Being ripe question with the purchase 1 th fidera in his life.
Want harvest fiderom on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami until 110gr, and these same fiderom harvest on paid rags reservoirs the carp fish in method flety 35-60gram advise please, on that themselves to configure? Plan spend max 2500grn, can find it comes\ have.

Last edited by Костян (May 23 2014 16:08:37)

Костян wrote:

. Want harvest fiderom on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami until 110gr, and these same fiderom harvest on paid rags reservoirs carp on method flety 35-60gram. Advise please, on that themselves to configure.

Advise:
In primarily which to Feders-3.9 flushed with test 120 grams (+ - not more 10% on length of his and weight).
Poryskay on the Internet, personally hold this-the vale-shake it in the hands of several such types, listen to domestic voice (which model like you more all and will be borne in s hand - and not sovetuyuschim and sellers).
Me like, in measure my desires and opportunities: Katushkoderzhateli with fixed screw from above; long of various; long done with large rings; minimal weight fidera; minimum transportation the length of the fidera (the length of the in transport position) - and I decided to, that Dutch Master 13.8 "- 100 grams :cool: me fully suits.

Desna river it's just a superficial and not obryvistaya river (mainly) and hurl not far (most often). But Chavez and trees bordering "poppet. Oodles. Hence 3.60 better than 3.90 and far better, than 4, 20. On Dnieper River often need to tulit away yes through style of perevalivat. Here "luchshest" flip. So that or 3.90 look need to, or stick with got twin variable-.

This that concerns sizes. And still there is build, done, suitable under conditions industrialized fishing, transportation the length of the and not only. So that councils can be many, and acquitted of expectations - little, for what I like quite not necessarily should approached only you.

'm gonna join you to advice Romeo revere forum still.

73.6 still 1 Mr question, replacing vershinok, for fear with my-minded enterprise - - 1-I vershinka banned in garbage.
And tell for more about this pro 1oz, Fresh etc. As understand what vershinku posibility to set under what kormak?

Костян wrote:

Cooking still 1 Mr question, replacing vershinok, for fear with my-minded enterprise - - 1-I vershinka banned in garbage.

Then launching "flagship", iniaeeai last (Manterey) or hit (workers of the) series of - done there is always ah or must be.

Костян wrote:

And tell for more about this pro 1oz, Fresh etc. As understand what vershinku posibility to set under what kormak?

In the search for for Article, 's reabsorption, Duffy333 about choosing done when applied to the conditions industrialized fishing.

I'll simplify it task - dukes thank you:
Choice fidernogo rods up

Last edited by Carlos (May 23 2014 16:38:18)

+1

Костян wrote:

as understand what vershinku posibility to set under what kormak?

Not worry about anything. On during catch it versh. 3 Anabelle Lake now. And throws far and poklevku in sight, and the likelihood break the a small. There's gravy - don't care what. Through 15 fishing trips himself all understand. From this conclusion - need to to go on fishing :) :) :).

+1

I think under this budget and for start optimally Beiste Master Hevy. And done we're gritty, a catchy, the first the impression will good, then can be sell will without problems. In my opinion.

DangerousQ7- fully agree. A series of VC one can find. Universal on length of his, done 2.3.4. Made short. One thing "but" - trough 100 grams with heavy Alpo hurl already not so comfortably, as like would, and in our edges this may become very valid question.

Carlos
Accurately, can multikhevi? Will slightly stronger khevika + a change of the length of the.

Last edited by DangerousQ7 (May 23 2014 17:00:57)

On how many I understand significance "multi" implies a differing length one thing and the same rods up.

Last edited by Костян (May 23 2014 17:07:05)

Carlos wrote:

I'll simplify it task - dukes thank you:
Choice fidernogo rods up

And Sirozhe, too, :hobo:

Костян wrote:

At how many I understand significance "multi" implies a differing length one thing and the same rods up.

Edited Bone (Today 16 :07: 05)

Yes, you rights, in case dura-Ace cartoons go still slightly stronger.

Костян wrote:

being ripe question with the purchase 1 th fidera in his life. Want harvest fiderom on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami until 110gr, and these same fiderom harvest on paid rags reservoirs carp on method flety 35-60gram advise please, on that themselves to configure? Plan spend max 2500grn, can find it comes\ have.

Buy it a new Dutch master until 80gr, and better until 60 fringes, and not listen these. Vershinku, any, camping on K. This in any case better than you enjoyed before, further you'll figure it out himself.

the Axe
Ah Hi,, Turnament 135 :cool:
Ah why, I believe Dutch immediately not need, the more 60 accurately. Informativeness little will for the beginner. And here the first steps: Brovku find, hold a shell up, melkosran in hand feel, couple of times perekhlest get. In my opinion

Топор wrote:

Buy a new Dutch master until 80gr, and better until 60 fringes, and not listen these. Vershinku, any, camping on K. This in any case better than you enjoyed before, further you'll figure it out himself.

And as I will harvest on Dutch 80gr on good during? On the same rapid Desna (disambiguation).

Костян wrote:

And as I will harvest on Dutch 80gr on good during? On the same rapid Desna (disambiguation).

Depends on you, I would to example eiaee gladly)
This on my view the most universal option to advocated by some you conditions. Again same, my view. If dayva proposed higher, too, behind in budget, perhaps it the best option. If question is worth only in how harvest, then this theme another conversation.

Last edited by Топор (May 23 2014 17:56:06)

DangerousQ7 wrote:

the Axe
Ah Hi,, Turnament 135
Ah why, I believe Dutch immediately not need, the more 60 accurately. Informativeness little will for the beginner. And here the first steps: Brovku find, hold a shell up, melkosran in hand feel, couple of times perekhlest get. In my opinion

Hrrroom 4500 for me not lifting sum. All ??? option multi feeder me are interested more, for there are many seats where under Bank are rising trees and can be rig its udilishche. And how I understand than longer than the. Those further can be send the feeder.

Last edited by Костян (May 23 2014 18:05:51)

DangerousQ7 wrote:

I believe Dutch immediately not need, the more 60 accurately. Informativeness little will for the beginner.

But after all there is and other opinion. To example my, about how that Datchi what the not such, short about this - this work in by it comes to shagging, in all relations. Defeat their can only the best coal multiplied by on talent engineers. So than same poorly start with good with President?

Here is found Fidernoe place it Shimano BEASTMASTER CXMULTI HEAVY Feeder 12-14 under my tasks be appropriate?
What the difference between CX and BX
Or there is options on better?

Want harvest fiderom on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami until 110gr, and these same fiderom harvest on paid rags reservoirs carp on method flety 35-60gram

Last edited by Костян (May 23 2014 18:35:07)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Please help with choice newbie!