All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Mosquitoes

Posts 1 to 30 of 85

1

Bountiful time days. Want ask, who, than enjoys from mosquitoes? Himself enjoyed autanom, until he sold;, now not know, what give preference. In OFF not believe. Heard there is on market any batareechnye plans?

0

2

Sten wrote:

there is on market any batareechnye plans

Plans there is, only mosquitoes forgotten warn, to they feared.

+1

3

'm using aerozolyu REFTAMID Makksimum 3 in 1. Still never failed and nothing more effectively for themselves until not found. But. Stinking bitch horror. Feel themselves a baker in we also :D tailed very reminds smells any doughnuts, Captain and vanilla.

+1

4

Already as two season'm using Off Extreme enhance from mosquitoes, ticks and my deer flies, suits fully. The only lack of this smells.
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/6rsPb.png

0

5

Yurij wrote:

It as two season'm using Off Extreme enhance from mosquitoes, ticks and my deer flies, suits fully. The only lack of this smells.


The same'm using thus, truth accented parkie the Days then on two at its margins bank such a for night moves away.

0

6

Not know. After autana off in skilled.

0

7

The whether its thick, then whether at night not enleve :dontknow: exact just worries question mosquitoes :no:
But for reviews about repellentakh thank you-everything flows, increasingly changing.

0

8

I better than Reftamid nothing not know. Only deficit. There is still terma ln- 'N.

0

9

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/MFVIZ.jpg

майк wrote:

What whether its thick, then whether at night not enleve

It, means simply mosquitoes you have no. Have us the and. And, look arouse the and kind. :D . Their simply almost not watching the cloud.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Apr 21 2014 22:30:33)

0

10

майк wrote:

What whether its thick, then whether at night not enleve

Misha, I at night enleve, and to breed mosquitoes I have plausible attitude, but better without them. Distressed regions. Russians At ridnoy nenke raftamid not vsrechal :disappointed:

0

11

Ca who heard or porlzovalsya Off clip on? In describing batareechnyy had two portable on klipse on of advisers interestingly works?

0

12

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

produced, means simply mosquitoes you have no

Mosquitoes bite during not all equally. And different people on ways react to serves killer of vampire.
Not know on that react mosquitoes (smells bodies. Intensity of perspiration or, say, blood sweet) But me these krovosii (meeting the) take their fortitude out always and everywhere. Sometimes I srabatyvayu as years in companies.
Thank mass of pshikalok. In top Gardex and Mosquitoll. Importantly, that it comes have operated a substance was in concentration not less 25%.

0

13

Sten wrote:

At ridnoy nenke raftamid not vsrechal :disappointed:

You "deta" - this one thing and, too,. And have dety and raftamida - the main component - diethyl toluamide. This repelent enters in all sprays and ointment from sucking insects. Different only prevents wonderful butter and artificial flavors.

+2

14

Sten wrote:

now who heard or porlzovalsya Off clip on? In describing batareechnyy had two portable on klipse on of advisers interestingly works?

When quite wind not, the works. As only slightly breeze, then without pontu. I in the past year bought, testil on a fishing trip, and then wife authorized on gryadkam to climb things.
For themselves I take 3 special candles and give around chairs. Candles lack on 3-5 nights. Candles size of with greater wrapped in a tin bank, they there is different firms.

+1

15

Vadim can be get on candles?

0

16

pavlikua100 wrote:

Mosquitos bite during not all equally. And different people on ways react to serves killer of vampire.
Not know on that react mosquitoes (smells bodies. Intensity of perspiration or, say, blood sweet) But me these krovosii (meeting the) take their fortitude out always and everywhere. Sometimes I srabatyvayu as years in companies.
Thank mass of pshikalok. In top Gardex and Mosquitoll. Importantly, that it comes have operated a substance was in concentration not less 25%.

Heard such a "a campfire story" that bloodsuckers more just "respect" 1 th group blood rhesus-factor-positive. Not know how this truth but me simply "zazhirayut" these the creature in companies-I have this group blood. Although the rest feel quite comfortable experience. :dontknow:

Last edited by Freemason (Apr 21 2014 23:11:05)

0

17

Freemason wrote:

Heard such a "a campfire story" that bloodsuckers more just "respect" 1 th group blood rhesus-factor-positive. Not know how this truth but me simply "zazhirayut" these the creature in companies-I have this group blood. Although the rest feel quite comfortable experience.

Heard about such a, but not believe. I have the third rhesus negative, have friends different and rhesus-factors, too,. 're chewing and prichmokivayut. :D
So, that I have always with a -kostyum "Bodyguard" with mittens, Reftamid, and terma ln- 'N.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Apr 21 2014 23:24:36)

0

18

Sten wrote:

Vadim can be get on candles?

Link

0

19

Vadkh wrote:

Go, look for "deta" - this one thing and, too,.

Deta is quite ancient thing. In 1973 Was in stroyotryade in Tyumen area. With a taking several packaging this for good and the first time mazalis. If you overdo it-they affect skin guaranteed. Ty Sho characteristically, local the public nothing not mazalas and in my opinion used to spit on all mosquitoes, a grape and Optimisation jerk has.

0

20

Vadkh wrote:

To themselves I take 3 special candles and give around chairs.

What about the candles not I’d say, but spiral green of in box since with mounting in goes have us widely are sold and are used. Wife often buys. I have wife and senior son mosquitoes take their fortitude out, and me and youngest on't care :dontknow:

0

21

майк wrote:

About candles not I’d say, but spiral green of in box since with mounting in goes have us widely are sold and are used. Wife often buys. I have wife and senior son mosquitoes take their fortitude out, and me and youngest on't care :dontknow:

I fundamentally try to put not applying ointments. First'm carrying a Iethal weapon used, and now candles, simply they more convenient with InternetCELL for me. Would still in dedicated blast drive.

0

22

There is even such a hell is that-mukhotsid, ran for my life in the past year, ask in veterinary pharmacies) that from blood-sucking, inflict on an udder (cows, goats) on pasture. Works)

Last edited by blekmor1 (Apr 21 2014 23:50:58)

0

23

In year before year was a guest have sister in Poltava area. Under me two brats asked vanillin, strictly his, not vanilla sugar. Me became interestingly, asked-fix, it turns out in run-up to Ivan denoted they intended prisposobu from mosquitoes to do (rural-urban divide half the night walking, shops until three morning funtsikliruyut and increasingly such anything).
So that rumors that are validated.
Text or and which substitutes for have of vanilla sugar? This sugar powder with adding of vanilla synthetic :dontknow:

0

24

Incidentally Gardex Extreme better idea Off Extreme will only his why the have us as off in every a supermarket cashier not sell.

0

25

майк wrote:

contaminated me two brats asked vanillin

. Propulsion Oster Chernihiv area, this on Desna (disambiguation),, too, vanillin oxygen dissolved in the cologne 2S1 "Gvozdika "-enjoyed, helps, but I would not said that this panacea: '(

0

26

This either shemag)) help) on hands poluperchatki)

0

27

blekmor1 wrote:

this either shemag)) help) on hands poluperchatki)

The kind. -This is hell. In May on the meadow under humidity 100% and oparik from under to a balaclava, like, whale :cool: Ricci without scores. :crazy:

Last edited by Sten (Apr 22 2014 00:32:32)

+1

28

Friends can in the first fasting wrong put question. There is-whether on today the real replacing Autanu? Pro vanilla sugar understood. Thank you In skilled together with cologne. (As then for bait embark on)

0

29

Sten and how many in Autane dety 20%?

0

30

teska wrote:

sten and how many in Autane dety 20%?

? Yuzal first Baerovskiy, he then gone missing, emerged dzhonsonovskiy. Now there is no. Heard driven to Polish agrekol. Still not has tried.

0