All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Mosquitoes

Posts 31 to 60 of 85

blekmor1 wrote:

, inflict on an udder

And men...... do and the rest seats?? :crazyfun:

Sten wrote:

Vadim can be get on candles?

Repellentnaya a candle from mosquitoes http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … ot-komarov

CVI wrote:

Repellentnaya a candle from mosquitoes http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 jeg-komarov

Especially dalshe phrase in advertising

Allows romantic mood in evening and the nighttime time.

In respect fishing - type posasyvaesh on subject fish. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vadkh (Apr 22 2014 22:13:43)

+1

Have operated a substance almost have all repellentov dietiltoluamid. For fishing need borrow concentration of not less 20% and better in mark from known pharmaceutical firms.

+1

Roman2508 wrote:

Actual a substance almost have all repellentov dietiltoluamid. For fishing need borrow concentration of not less 20% and better in mark from known pharmaceutical firms.

Here is this interestingly. Novel, but as apply? In what this. Tolumid form?

Have us so let's go pincer of and here is that blackcurrant on the beginning of season. Off extreme. 30% byakosoderzhanie.
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/dQt9a.jpg
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/DGkBN.jpg

Vadkh wrote:

Off extreme

The entire hit a gnat's season 2013 also on such a "khimikate"
Compared with those, that tried - Off extreme appeared the best a means. Unlike ointment can be shoot squarely on clothes, the only not been pepper sprayed on their fingertips.

Vadkh wrote:

blackcurrant on the beginning of season.

Many run I. Play helps somewhere on 2-3 hours. Mosquitoes fly very close, but not antistatic. The only minus-stinks shopping. When regulation with cologne on face, stall breath, to qualitatively cover eyes and severely suck in your lips. And the a bitter taste of then pursues a host day. :tired:

Vadkh wrote:

To themselves I take 3 special candles and give around chairs.

Why something immediately "ViJ" Gogol I remember :D

pavlikua100 wrote:

Excellent I. Play helps somewhere on 2-3 hours. Mosquitoes fly very close, but not antistatic. The only minus-stinks shopping. When regulation with cologne on face, stall breath, to qualitatively cover eyes and severely suck in your lips. And the a bitter taste of then pursues a host day. :tired:

Yes I bought this from ticks and d then on the clothes. On themselves nor-nor.

duffy333 wrote:

Why something immediately "ViJ" Gogol I remember :D

Ah yes, chalky, circle and a quarter of moonshine - no amount Wii and bloodsuckers not awful. Kherovo when negligble speck (mokrets) crashes, from that'll save there is no, komariki compared with it -,. Have us this the beginning of June. Were on sorevakh in 2011 on Volkhov, Russia. Middle of the June. Come across leschiki, we with sovesti thought to remain after this comp on next day. Fish was well prikormlena on spots and in a quiet environment like bonus potyagat, not veneer nip. So on the next morning was knockout ', walked nose from erected tents we this understood immediately. So quickly I not panicky over camp never :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

Wu us so let's go pincer of and here is that blackcurrant on the beginning of season. Off extreme. 30% byakosoderzhanie.

I about this spray solution and wrote, but some his in skilled have :cool:

Yurij wrote:

but some his in skilled have

Ah so I his and have learned to memorise from yours office. Simply was in no clothing left on Different about and saw. Ah and bought.
There is simply Off so there content yucky doubled less. Perhaps in skilled his the... they threw :D

Last edited by Vadkh (Apr 23 2014 22:19:49)

Vadkh wrote:

Just was in no clothing left on Different about

:confused: :O :stupor:

Yurij wrote:

I about this spray solution and wrote, but some his in skilled have

Me he not likes. Trust me, that after autana this not the. That smell and bitterness, and bribery. Yesterday bought Arox. From Polish companies Agrecol. But until nothing say not can.

And still want add, that enhance this poorly. Better spray, and even better he type dezika.

Sten wrote:

that smell and bitterness, and bribery.

Am not expected nothing to prove to. :flag: Dont can find video, specifically was photographing, to druzyakam show. Around a swarm of and PC starts beeping mosquitoes, shopping. But not one not drive, and so after three-hour walk with witnessed. :) Perhaps autan and better, but I them not enjoyed and say nothing not can. When faced with this problem, thank sprays, in, cream prevents. But as the, on the early season came in Music and on advice seller of bought, to change am not expected. The only napriklad, as the forgot his homes, but taxi driver which picked up hitchhiking to the pond, gave cover ourselves in Deep Heat somehow the Russian cream from curiously bugs. Name not remember, but thing that is an awesome.

Off this child workers lepot in terms of smell compared with gardeksom. Incidentally under comparative analysis gardeks and better mosquitoes you chased, chased and on longer been lacking compared with stories.

http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/resized/Gardex_Extreme___51aedcbc813ae_200x200.jpg

Incidentally have gardeksa super composition dety 50%. http://www.gardex.ru/catalogue/extreme/69.html

Last edited by teska (Apr 24 2014 00:32:08)

+1

Many what get him to say something, but recent 2 year'm using only red Gardex.

Sten wrote:

I dont he not likes. Trust me, that after autana this not the. That smell and bitterness, and bribery.

Not gather additionally in any way, that still need to, if this OFF works. 'm using year three accurately, and about problem mosquitoes not recall. And say not about purchasing a fishing trip, but about sessions in three-four days, alloys and writing and things Perhaps and there is that the better but sense seek, spend time not see camping on K. This a means available, and decides get task on five key.

+1

sailer wrote:

plans there is, only mosquitoes forgotten warn, to they feared.

100%

+1

Folks Podskajite a means, from mosquitoes, razbavlyayuscheesya in water which sprayed territory. So as all above enumerated means, are used in Symbols (personal) version, like would process territory the tent town. In advance thank.

wrote:

Lads could you tell me a means, from mosquitoes, razbavlyayuscheesya in water which sprayed territory. So as all above enumerated means, are used in Symbols (personal) version, like would process territory the tent town. In advance thank.

Cologne cloves. One vial on build water. :crazyfun: Joke. I such means not know.

Two season'm using ThermaCELL, and problems with mosquitos there is no. Even have comrades, which sit near with me on Bank. Buy now his not the problem on Ukraine, native cans with gas remade under filling the from cans of aerosol for lighters, and instead one native plate'm using two raptorovskie or other. On the evening, in light of you, in sight, as smoke with braces snowing entire constituency around instrument and mosquitoes particles orbit his party.

wrote:

Lads Podskajite a means, from mosquitoes, razbavlyayuscheesya in water which sprayed territory. So as all above enumerated means, are used in Symbols (personal) version, like would process territory the tent town. In advance thank.

As the spoke with Ibn SEs on the subject. Conclusion the next - this a means not effectively for P.S. Rybalko-tourism camping on To adult mosquito not destroys.

Last edited by TheHunter (Apr 29 2014 14:55:04)

Alexnord wrote:

Two season'm using ThermaCELL, and problems with mosquitos there is no. Even for comrades, which sit near with me on Bank. Buy now his not the problem on Ukraine, native cans with gas remade under filling the from cans of aerosol for lighters, and instead one native plate'm using two raptorovskie or other. On the evening, in light of you, in sight, as smoke with braces snowing entire constituency around instrument and mosquitoes particles orbit his party.

Works, if calm full. Under a small breeze need to questioning with leeward hand.
As remade cans? Himself or okay, gave?
Bought recently box with fringe liquefied gas and platter. Not cheap pleasure.

Very even cheap, and under not a large wind even better, smoke, Dick and Harry seems around the Bank, and redesigned there is in youtube, but on nutshell - grip pliers it neatly take out external port for recharging, then lets take screw, stifled by grip pliers it and vvinchivaesh in can of pepper spray. Then're pulling and on groove screw remains valve, then you insert ago Royal port and all, reload almost for free, as I and do, difference in work not observed.

Last edited by Alexnord (May 7 2014 20:39:22)

+2

Today tried recharge, not . Not know why. Can deformiroval upper valve when was pulling out his. With event was goes heap changeable tips. Thank all which guys doing anything in valve. Not-peak and all. Modicum he shoves you, beat.

Alexnord wrote:

Two season'm using ThermaCELL, and problems with mosquitos there is no.

Ordered in one the local Internet no clothing left this a device. Stuck. Kit + kit raskhodnikov (4 balonchika, 12 braces) on price kit in Ibise 8-)
Incidentally, if on gas all understandable, then than can be replace "native" phonographs?

Alexnord wrote:

and instead one native plate'm using two raptorovskie or other.

Further on transcript have him here is this written. :D

duffy333 wrote:

Booked in one the local Internet no clothing left this a device. Stuck. Kit + kit raskhodnikov (4 balonchika, 12 braces) on price kit in Ibise
Incidentally, if on gas all understandable, then than can be replace "native" phonographs?

If not secret, then in what? Wanted to would, too, buy and not like would overpay surplus of money.