All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Feder. S. Pustovity "Three China" - winning the of Kyiv 2010

Feder. S. Pustovity "Three China" - winning the of Kyiv 2010

Posts 31 to 60 of 81

My view is!
To do selection of the on the Asian Ukraine, on which will getting caught podleschiki. On karpovoy zhabovne - this wrong. To the same, contest on the koi water feature - this fortune. Who Needs that will fall to extreme sector, the and wins, and no matter, who in it will harvest - experienced torchbearer or newcomer.

wrote:

At karpovoy zhabovne - this wrong.

Ettochno. Caveat are prepared ?????????????????????????????? podium.

+1

wrote:

Be are prepared ?????????????????????????????? podium.

What there groom?
Veselovsky and Levicky -Ivano-Frankovsk.
Without prevyazok to sectors. :)

We?

There is no sense. 8-)

Am asking forgiveness, and you indeed think, if do CU open, then people shaft flocks in?

+1

BorodaUA wrote:

Please forgiveness, and you indeed think, if do CU open, then people shaft flocks in?

Here question not in is flocks in people or not flocks in, here the question is that those from whom there is no 1800 an extra $UAH on auditions not subsuming on winning the Ukraine. Although can be conduct the same selection on Rusanovke for 50 UAH and not for 1800.
Here is and all.

As example let us will do CU and EO with that subscription 8,000 Grzywna (, as you think add whether this childrens teams?

We in protest on winning the of Kyiv activate, and the only potamu that forced to that would from us was team, only one an "F". But on Kiri premium put all your money in all club.

Last edited by RSM Kiev (May 5 2010 14:42:44)

+2

. Although can be conduct the same selection on Rusanovke.

Whether on the my will - I would after some while and fluctuations has combined for Kiev teams: April dace - auditions on EO - auditions on CU on the principle of: "Three in one." :dontknow:

Here is my I the brain not can understand why pursue otbory on CU on the koi a reservoir yes still with so that subscription :dontknow:

Can hacks are appointed KFRS are gonna share that money with me thoughts remains ready on this expense. Can stupidly not understand all warming such a decisions :dontknow:

Incidentally and why at all selection on CU? For example I saw from Lvove and Ivano-Frankivsk zaregestrirovalos on two team. Although they in past of the match at all not ???? participation. Is obtained that why otbory pursue modern if all wishing to and so unrecorded - ANYTHING NOT know that look :crazyfun:

Let go all wishing to and big deal the. How I understood register all willing only would bid was from federation :flag:

On this moment zaregestrirovalis:

1. , Donetsk
2. Zaporozhye
3. Vyborom
4. Dnipropetrovsk
5. Odessa
6. Ivano-Frankovsk 1.
7. Ivano-Frankovsk 2.
8. Kharkiv
9. Lugansk
10. Chernivtsi 1
11. Chernivtsi 2

By my modest calculates lacks only of Kyiv, Kievan area and High? With Vinnutsya, Ukraine? :dontknow:

The rest area hardly teams ability.

Last edited by Romeo (May 5 2010 16:39:51)

+1

Romeo wrote:

. How I understood register all willing only would bid was from federation:flag:

Here is in this the most bid from federation can be enter exclusively after auditions,, for Kiev teams - I.M.H.O.,. :disappointed:

Dood wrote:

That in this the most bid from federation can be enter exclusively after auditions,, for Kiev teams - I.M.H.O.,.

BrEEEEEEd :x

Why be eroded sporters in than something? Let all, in including and strangers, go and will try their forces! Understandably, on EO broadcast not all. That, too, controversially, but on CU - why?

Romeo wrote:

By the way and why at all selection on CU? For example I saw from Lvove and Ivano-Frankivsk zaregestrirovalos on two team. Although they in past of the match at all not ???? participation. Is obtained that why otbory pursue modern if all wishing to and so unrecorded - ANYTHING NOT know that look :crazyfun:

At all something, on CU were Attachment quotas - 1 team from area.
Chernivtsi cast two team - G from organizers of.

Why quotas? Would still all area not will uchavstvovovat in CU, let then go all wishing to, after all so was always and more than could to place not was. Simply force push in the collective and harvest money teams way that merited best rewards ( my opinion).

In Kyiv confusing the situation with cullings. With cullings on EO all understandable, but why pursue otbory on CU? Rating will compose on EO and CU. Can happen so, that from of Kyiv on EO go alone team but on CU other, then in rankings them almost nothing nesvetit?

Gepard wrote:

Generally something in progress on Q were Attachment quotas - 1 team from area. Chernivtsi cast two team - G from organizers of.

Protocol can ? FRSU a 26.05.08
? nastupnogo ?ieo,improved provoditimetsya under the ? winning the
Ie. Warehouse endurance 4 individual. Ratings memorial for results
Zagalnonatsonalnikh zmagan. Oblasn ITF Federation, endurance yeeo zaynyali
Visok mstsya, nastupnogo ?ieo matimut iiaeeea zayaviti on under the ?
The Asian ie nastupnu large teams:
? mstsya on Chemponat ie on 3 endurance a vischomu;
? IV mstsya on 2 endurance a vischomu.
Ieoaiiy chiselnogo Warehouse teams the kind kvotuvannya vvazhayu zakritim.

Here white on black written, who policies--and on EO high seats, the and on EO and in progress on Q can field additional team. Cultural always was open, and because participated you in it or not, please make your dreams come true in next year. But decided reverse rules. And if have someone. Arises question why from Ivano-Frankivsk on EO and CU goes to two team, then answer, because on EO-2009 we ranked third a command place.

Last edited by fm967 (May 5 2010 19:40:06)

Gepard wrote:

Generally something in progress on Q were Attachment quotas - 1 team from area.
Chernivtsi cast two team - G from organizers of.

Can ????? by engage and conjuring up quotas-shmoty auditions-re-election. As if cannot be to go all proved?

Last edited by Romeo (May 5 2010 20:55:12)

fm967 wrote:

that on EO-2009 we ranked third a command place.

And that if our 2 was the third in progress on Q 2009 no quotas not solution.National? Know whether, delusions smacks of. :dontknow:

And the most rzhach, that under such other conditions will prevent Kyiv, separate local duke occupying the second place on EO, can stupidly 3 team field, but Hi, why then otbory? At all tower blown it off! Nothing not understandable. Have the right 12 man putting in progress on Q and under this spend otbory. And pay piggish premiums for participation in audition. In nature .lyublyu it is unclear!

Last edited by Romeo (May 5 2010 21:02:51)

Roma,, tower have all yanks, BUT decision accepts one chelove (cleaner) to (he same guru), only in the other interpretation. Anyways chief.
So, the only rule. Play on fixed guru rules, that we and do.

I not gather additionally in any way, that you heads scupper? Ah, adopted Kyiv such decisions selection, why crawl in their a kitchen - themselves will be dealt with.

Romeo wrote:

That my I the brain not can understand why pursue otbory on CU on the koi a reservoir yes still with so that subscription

This to rival thought: "Them. What itself! If they carp get beat up yes with such contributions, that OK they with a bream something to do will! "O.o. Sam: I thought, and feared. :D

+1

wrote:

I not gather additionally in any way, that you heads scupper? Ah, adopted Kyiv such decisions selection, why crawl in their a kitchen - themselves will be dealt with.

Housing office, something me suggests, that not Kyiv this adopted, and one keen man, and can even not keen, and simply not soobrazhayuschiy. Ah, yes, okay. Subject for themselvesm closing.

Romeo wrote:

housing office, something me suggests, that not Kyiv this adopted, and one keen man, and can even not keen, and simply not soobrazhayuschiy. Ah, yes, okay. Subject for themselvesm closing.

Ah and correctly. 15-16 on May on a pigpen spend the a competition. Better to us come!

wrote:

Nu and correctly. 15-16 on May on a pigpen spend the a competition. Better to us come!

There is no. And the again will say your, that all alienated the their presence. Again not. You pick them up a quorum and regulation to speak, that and Kherson to blame. Housing office, without grievances, but after the phrase something to finish your meal in Lugansk touring at all.: '(Let Lugansk evolves on honed scheme.
Incidentally, if this on Krasnyanke, then my dad's, like, with partner, like, as wanted there still participate. I, if that, them will convey.

Last edited by Romeo (May 6 2010 09:58:41)

Romeo wrote:

And the most rzhach, that under such other conditions will prevent Kyiv, separate local duke occupying the second place on EO, can stupidly 3 team field, but Hi, why then otbory?

Otbory, because in Kyiv more 3-'s teams.

RSM Kiev wrote:

otbory, because in Kyiv more 3-'s teams.

With steeply. And all want to go on CU? Then, at all, class! This 3 4 =1 2, therefore from of Kyiv, as least, 16 man have desire to. With steeply!

Romeo wrote:

Cool. And all want to go on CU? Then, at all, class! This 3 4 =1 2, therefore from of Kyiv, as least, 16 man have desire to. With steeply!

Soon!
Mean desire to buy "Mercedes", but not mean opportunities.
Mean opportunity buy eico, but not mean desires.
So upcoming same for something, to our desires converged with our opportunities! :D

Z. L? - 1649.: If honestly, then I very would not be surprised, if in progress on Q from of Kyiv will visit three team! o.O

Z. Z. L? - 1649.: Number of man, as finds himself out, not matter in audition. Otbory in Kyiv walk along with with principle. And if have club of XXX under 20 fringes culture of tubers two are at harvest fish very well and would benefit otbory for rest, then far not fact, that in progress on Q the club he would send a strong team.

But the - Kyiv! Stolnyy grad! Hip it up higher rooftop, and results - khulkin # Blow. Sorry, originates yesterdays story football. "Shakhtar" - with chempionstvom.

And how many teams in progress on Q flaunting FC "Shakhtar"? :D

ZooM wrote:

A how many teams on CU flaunting FC "Shakhtar"?

Not, oil would us, as FC "Shakhtar." :love: :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

housing office, without grievances, but after the phrase something to finish your meal in Lugansk touring at all. Let Lugansk evolves on honed scheme.

Only try on area not to come. :mad:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Feder. S. Pustovity "Three China" - winning the of Kyiv 2010