All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Feder. S. Pustovity "Three China" - winning the of Kyiv 2010

Feder. S. Pustovity "Three China" - winning the of Kyiv 2010

Posts 61 to 81 of 81

wrote:

Only try on area not to come.

wrote:

direct Luhansk area 12-13 June (think, all area test).

Not arrive. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 6 2010 15:53:19)

Romeo wrote:

Dont arrive.

Thank you, are a good chelove.

ZooM wrote:

A how many teams on CU flaunting FC "Shakhtar"? :D

FC - this "Fidernyy Club"? :D

Romeo wrote:

! Heh, oil would us, as FC "Shakhtar"

You would on prikormku spent alone not was would sense! Rinat Russian Lehman would specifically trained ample cushioned sun! And only you have nibble was would "such, that C forgets about everything on light of"! :crazyfun:

G.A.F. Athletes! I Vadim- leading the this tournaments. Familiarized I this branch. Thank you for "good" words in our worded and a body of water "karpovyy zhabovnik"
Company THREE KITA conducts this the Asian already 4 th times, and always he was commercial. Not one times we not function on for competitions nor pittance. All collected means hurriedly on organization tournaments and prizes!
In this year our tournament enshrined in selection on EO not on our the request (someone organizing, and someone itself will pose tick-conducted), and regulations was posted still 5 mo. Ago.
Couple of words about unexpected: Recorded 10 teams (18000grn 30% =5 400grn) in 5400grn, we must the organization in: - The job judges, clubs medals, obtain, preparation sectors, dinners. Not remains even funds repay lease dam (and this 2 weekends days, on which toured would the fishers on paid fishing) + our prizes.
Clean water a loss tournament.
I write this for, to ensure you stopped irrigate organizers of "dirt." We seek for you.

+2

wrote:

Z. Athletes! I Vadim- leading the this tournaments. Familiarized I this branch. Thank you for "good" words in our worded and a body of water "karpovyy zhabovnik"
Company THREE KITA conducts this the Asian already 4 th times, and always he was commercial. Not one times we not function on for competitions nor pittance. All collected means hurriedly on organization tournaments and prizes!
In this year our tournament enshrined in qualification EO not on our the request (someone organizing, and someone itself will pose tick-conducted), and regulations was posted still 5 mo. Ago.
Couple of words about unexpected: Recorded 10 teams (18000grn 30% =5 400grn) in 5400grn, we must the organization in: - The job judges, clubs medals, obtain, preparation sectors, dinners. Not remains even funds repay lease pond (and this 2 weekends days, on which toured would the fishers on paid fishing) + our prizes.
Clean water a loss tournament.
I write this for, to ensure you stopped irrigate organizers of "dirt." We seek for you.

Vadim. Read closely. All words were are addressed not to you. Questions to what the functionaries, which have made commercial tournament represents the for athletes.
About "karpovyy zhabovnik" - so call all karpovye retaions, so that nothing inappropriate in these nutshell there is no.

+3

Coverage tournaments will undergo HERE

+1

Congratulations with victory in Pustovitakh my FC Spartak-D Moscow from of Kyiv Fidernogo club team "dive-Rusanovka Maver-Fishdrim" in the composition of the Eduard dual seems / Alexey !

Good fellows, male! Simply handsomes! :cool:

Z. L? - 1649.: Lech never before not baited in the the koi a reservoir! Not what not sorrowful - NOT catching!

Z. Z. L? - 1649.: On-my, we over on winning the Ukraine-2010! :dontknow: And until winners will there celebrate, me account for arbayten. ^ ^

VIVA wrote:

. Congratulations with victory in Pustovitakh my FC Spartak-D Moscow from of Kyiv Fidernogo club team "dive-Rusanovka Maver-Fishdrim" in the composition of the Eduard dual seems / Alexey !

'm gonna join you to the cheers for! Good fellows guys! :cool:

I congratulate winners and participants. A separate thank you Alex here for koordinatorskuyu aid and vsyacheskiy soport! Good contest, many run organization!
Only returned, report will later.

Sergei Popov, mirror carp - probably grams.
http://s53.radikal.ru/i142/1005/14/3262ecc66581.jpg
Breslau (Wroclaw) Alexander, carp - 2340 grams.
http://s39.radikal.ru/i084/1005/1f/6d2056ffff7b.jpg
Fluerash Alexander, white White Amur - 2,980 grams.
http://i047.radikal.ru/1005/05/e9969897c5cf.jpg
Isko Vladimir, carp - 2960 grams.
http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/1005/9e/3274cbe79255.jpg

Last edited by (May 17 2010 14:00:03)

Lyub ? a?oc ? aoei have mene niia, ui i ? ney fnshu RACs in Pustovtakh pristrast vlyazhutsya, nagorodi znaydut ? aieo nia ? that ? until kogos a?a?o dochalapayut propisn stini neobkhdnost moreover, ui as at. I vplivom endorfnv ? ? i?eo endogennikh opatv ?i vdkritsya prospect. Not stalosya aiaaaaouny poyasnyuvati.
1. Pochnu ? vdborv. Iio have Yanukovich RACs ? vdbrkovim? Is simple vdpovd on after ieoaiiy in the, ui have Yanukovich ? 4 klubi, kotr ia?ou have and nonferrous Correspondents fdern sekts: PEE, FSC DR, the KKK the kind FSC FCU. Further klubi ia?ou enable to vistavlyati a ? eu?a, i ? ae one team. Msts on CU for Ee?aa, zgdno zatverdzhenikh quotas, vidleno 3. Come to mean o?aaa vdbiratis. Aa? podalsh domisli pro those, ui not an klubi vistavilis (FCU zmnilo nai ?namri in inoaii ? e moment ? nevdomikh causes) aeacoaaoe not an pererakhovan FSC iaee namr khati in progress on Q I not rozglyadayu. That it comes not aoei vlashtovano vdborv on 3 mstsya na?aa 4-'s klubv, on funktsonera vilili it comes chergoviy the melon sam know anything x iai. Okay by other federatsyam, de team one ? the nabiratsya not without problems. Chelomei Heads not vitrachayut hour on, advanced vdborv ? the iiaeoou oae hour prisvyatiti kritits ? i?eo funktsonerv iai?a ? oei
2. Noa zmagan. Iio Pustovti? The ui beautiful organization. The ui beautiful riba. The ui beautiful vodoyma. Not vinikalo problems ? rozmschennyam, kharchuvannyam, mstsyami sell. So, devoted First Commercial. A thus zadumuvavsya at its facility Three whale ? aaea it otrimav status RACs. Nastupnogo ?ieo, yduchi regarding the device is sportsmenv ? PEE, RACs ? Pustovtv cost be shifted on Journal is vodoymu. On kotru let us spitamo have PEE. Yeui aiie nastupnogo ?ieo ia?ou namr prokhoditi in progress on Q, then I pokladayu on them,of feedback i?iaaaaiiy RACs-2011. Conditions organization not grsha, i ? ae in Pustovtakh. Devoted ia? aooe nekomertsynim, oiaoi vneski not povinn perevischuvati vneski on CHK-2011. FSC DR pursue CHK-2011. Rozpodl navantazhennya eeii spravedliviy.
3. Pro koropov zhabovniki Tung Chee aa?oi acaaae ? i?iaiaeoe the on vodoymakh such a type? Aa?oi Pershe ? to the main thing not iiaeia zvuzhuvati athlete in eiai vmnnyakh, yeui it zbiramos vimagati a v high outcome. I not d staviti ritorichnikh zapitan. Oaeiae not May aaaeaiiy vigoloshuvati propisn stini. Ale aaui aiaaaaouny rozzhuvati for oeo, ooi introduction his nose: ? not bachit. Here wrote, completed Oleksy Strashniy i ? eiee e not loviv trofeynu Ribu on vodoymakh type Pustovtv. Oaia? you can napisati, completed loviv. Have v aaea ? radi.Nagadamo a. Have v ? practice legiblly related prikormv / changeable tips / montazhv / vudlisch / priyomv with one of ? trofeynoyu village is. I vvazhayu relation acquisition such a experience of other pozitivnim for young ? prospective athlete. After I vvazhayu have rol to my fields of in FRSU. Ale I not vprav vimagati such a OK broad svtoglyadu a ? i?eo sportsmenv, iniaeeai have oeo, ooi in ouiio turnr construction not ozdorovchogo. not vimagayu
4. P. S. Sportivn vmnnya iio? ? ai ? for moreover, uia vigravati. And at sports etika vchit vmti aooe peremozhtsem. Authors postv # 67 the kind # 70 have vlniy hour iiaea aa?oi zadumatis over for tezoyu oia ? aiie in the city measure have case nai? ?PEREMOGI aoaoou vdchuvati Radst, natkhnennya, dushevniy pdyom. not stanut ienaoe .
5. P. P. S. Pozdorovlyayu peremozhtsv! Borotba aoea zapekloyu ? Chelomei PEREMOGA it ovatsy! Thank you organzatoram the kind suddyam for vdmnnu further! supernikam for chesnu the kind napruzhenu borotbu!

+2

Trolik wrote:

A at sports etika vchit vmti aooe peremozhtsem. Authors postv # 67 the kind # 70 have vlniy hour iiaea aa?oi zadumatis over for tezoyu

Yes, said talk and correctly. :cool:
Messages # 67 and 70 revised. Guys, caveat vzaimovezhlivy. :tomato:

+2

And me, here is purely sake of cursory curiosity, interestingly, who increasingly same travels from Kyiv citizens in progress on Q 2010? Trolik, not enlighten, as chief direction? All-??? wanted to know, who will rivals!!

I, if honestly, so and not understood, as will be shaped by quartet on along with with principle. Is obtained, that from club were Deuce, but under this go from club s. And in these trip 4s under there will athletes, which not participated in audition? Nothing understand not can!

Romeo wrote:

I, if honestly, so and not understood, as will be shaped by quartet on along with with principle. Is obtained, that from club were Deuce, but under this go from club s. And in these trip 4s under there will athletes, which not participated in audition? Nothing understand not can!

Roma, on preliminary arrangements, the formation teams on CU - purely club prerogative. Here is, to example, team-representative PEE won winning the of Kyiv, and composition participants from club is determined by within club - whom want, moreover and selecting.

VIVA wrote:

Roma, on preliminary arrangements, the formation teams on CU - purely club prerogative. Here is, to example, team-representative PEE won winning the of Kyiv, and composition participants from club is determined by within club - whom want, moreover and selecting.

Thank you for by clarifying. Prikolno! Have us in next year, likely, all-??? will otbory. And think, is worth to do so same. Clubs compete for the right participation. And club simply will to present, for example, an "F" strongest, which beat is unlikely, and rest borrow already on their grounds. Interesting system. :flag:

Believe, that as and offered Roma Badardinov, accurately so same need to distill team on ChM! And not to do teams of the of gumbo! All on justice. :rolleyes:

And, for example, from club can be was field two Deuce, to increase chances passage?

Last edited by Romeo (May 18 2010 12:55:11)

Romeo wrote:

Thanks for by clarifying. Prikolno! Have us in next year, likely, all-??? will otbory. And think, is worth to do so same. Clubs compete for the right participation. And club simply will to present, for example, an "F" strongest, which beat is unlikely, and rest borrow already on their grounds. Interesting system.

Believe, that as and offered Roma Badardinov, accurately so same need to distill team on ChM! And not to do teams of the of gumbo! All on justice.

System interesting. In primarily those, that gives opportunity participate in nationwide vote for competitions those who never in life not has passed would otbory, Leave it be they on outcomes personal indicators.

That concerns team Ukraine. On international for competitions country must represent the fittest.

VIVA wrote:

System interesting. In primarily those, that gives opportunity participate in nationwide vote for competitions those who never in life not has passed would otbory, Leave it be they on outcomes personal indicators.

But as same principle selection strongest? For example, if will just 1 team on championship (not will quotas)? Or then principle are gonna change in please realities?

Simply realistically adopt experience. After all, if on purity, then will is logical, if in all Federatsiyakh otbory will be built in term on single principle!

Last edited by Romeo (May 18 2010 13:16:48)

Romeo wrote:

A as same principle selection strongest? For example, if will just 1 team on championship (not will quotas)? Or then principle are gonna change in please realities?

Simply realistically adopt experience. After all if on purity the will is logical if in all Federatsiyakh otbory will be built in term on single principle!

If honestly, then, me seems, the most optimal in term will transition on club system, as have poplavochnikov. No oborov,... and peripheral regional restrictions. Brought together team - and forward! Not so many in this country "sick on head", ready spend their time and money on participation in any something fishing for competitions.

Z. L? - 1649.: Anyone knows foretell which principle will undergo selection in team on the results of this season? The first have let down tournament on nose. Rules better know in advance, lest to exclude speculation.

VIVA wrote:

Dont so many in this country "sick on head", ready spend their time and money on participation in any something fishing for competitions.
Z. L? - 1649.: Anyone knows foretell which principle will undergo selection in team on the results of this season? The first have let down tournament on nose. Rules better know in advance, lest to exclude speculation.

Ah not tell, "sick." Lack, yes with every year this virus is spreading.
And selection in team will host on the principle of "consider as will pass CU and EO, then choose major team midterm or Licka." And can, "who can pay the layoff entrance this is, 00 UAH."

+1

Trolik wrote:

yeui aiie nastupnogo ?ieo ia?ou namr prokhoditi on CU, then I pokladayu on them,of feedback i?iaaaaiiy RACs-2011.

Anatoly Mefodievich, who gave you the right to impose on us obligations? We not are entertainments -owning landlords peasants, and not done nor on what commitments. So that believe your remarks, charitably or more. :tomato:

About moreover that only PEE protested against the Pustovit as selection in progress on Q. Against were almost all, simply athletes FSC DR not have forces will say something across your opinion. The that from you from 16 man will extend itself only 4 says the very for himself. As you themselves said the rest not have a sprained financially, here is and the entire truth life. No experience accumulated a lot your athletes which failed to to accept participation so as bonalno no money? Strongly whether this populyarizirovalofishing sport?

Now about RACs. Personally I express you huge gratitude to her for create an honest fight and adherence to printsypa fair struggle (Anatoly Mefodievich was sent honestly exhausting their cordage when have Haxhi Lleshi carp went in his sector), so same thank you for whisky, a pleasant company and a lecture pro sifilisy mosquitoes :cool:

Very am asking you not various on PEE in the vastness of the internet, lest not to inspire response. Let us to live small, if along really well. The not Before to Trash from cottages (KFRS).

+1

So, cursory report on indeed, the Three whale - indeed, the of Kyiv-2010.
This tournament was one of seven initially of planned me in this year. Forecasts expected an he with look forward. Why? Yes because only on offense, Kiev, yes and not only Kiev fiderschiki can compete in it comes to shagging indeed bonus fish, and all the more such a strong as carp. Under this, given, that contest commercial, have athletes except medals and of the IOC emerges opportunity earn any money.
Personally I participated in this the in 2 th times in his life. Than remember the previous contest? Above all - different organization, Bukreyev, tasty food, good prizes and simply communicating with different people, which unites one thing - feeder. All of this has repeated and in this year, only with one backyards. Our team Stolitsa-1 FSC Three whale took a 2s place in team, and my previous Yevgeny Buglak policies--and 2s place in lichke. Could whether act better? Yes, could, as however, and worse. Those and by the this our body of water, that independently from previous achievements or failures, here you can, as defeat, so and hopelessly lose. And 1s place in first day absolutely nothing not guarantees in the long a result. That and confirmed in another times data contest. Those who was on Again in first day, proved nor with than in the second. And respectively contrary.
Training to this the tournament began to immediately after Rusanovki. Judging by from the experience previous competition and fishing trips, remembered, that the main outcome in Pustovitakh former on karpakh (from 1kg until 10kg), common goldfish (from 0,2kg until 1,5kg) and plotve (from 0,1kg until 0,5kg). ???? those who sat only on a carp, typically, contest win extremely rarely, and often lost people who not brezgovali nor goldfish dealer, nor plotvoy. And pile of carp perceived as bonuses.
In this year on training all was also. Simply wild activity an, which ever responds virtually everywhere and on all the proposed him nozzles. And under this, carp ignored virtually increasingly. So was until of last coaching received, on which we finally razlovilis several karpikami, but the size of the their, us not impressed. The most big was 3,5kg. The rest in district 2,0kg. In a result needs was pick a such a snap and such hooks that allowed to capture as an, so and carp. ???? carp should harvest with maximally the far-distance there is, and an feed a bit closer.
So 1 th day. Sunny and feel hot. I fell in sector exclusive race. In this sector I never before not eiaee, and decided to do rate on an, zakormiv round 6 distance and periodically checking far in the hope on a carp. As outcome, not excelled nor in is, nor in another. An in zone was extremely little, and klevala mostly nekrupnaya a dace. In end I policies--and 5s place in zone with weight 2,96kg. From of memorable was capture will bass on 300g, on one moldy worm. On entire our zone for phase was caught only one carp. His caught Constantine Borodayko from Ivano-Frankivsk, that brought him together with plotvoy and goldfish dealer 1s place in zone (overall weight 6,04kg).
Zhenke second in 1 th day his a favorite sector v20, ah him nothing not remained (given my safe passage), as win zone. That he in bitter struggle with success and made. 24,140kg overall weight and closest competitor has lagged on per.
After first day we 2s, and 1s place ranks another team from of our FSC Three whale Stolitsa-2.
2 th day. It's cloudy, rain. I have sector Saturday job as a. That to do in offense, I know. Simply need to - Punching as can be further. For phase enleve 3-'s Karpov, common weight 9,0kg and 2,0kg karasey and small fry. More carp I have not ever responds. In this time I 3 th in zone. 'm losing future Champion has and to an athlete from kamyshevogo sector. In his zone Zhenya is all alone transposing several pile of carp, which are worth him 1 th seats in zone and 1 th seats in end. He it turns out in 2 th day on third place.
On the results of 2-'s days we ranked 2s a command place, and Zhenya is all alone policies--and 2s place in lichke.
Personally I the result exasperated. Rewarding for the, that have been able on second for competitions consecutive fall into top three prizewinners, win another failure Medalki, and also earn a bit money on treatment of our captain on Badardinova.
And now than been caught.
Fish-sicles consisted of next components: Menu Bait SERVICES stik MIX Supa STENCH, pelets NUTRABAITS TRIGGA baja potencia and menu Bait SERVICES Supa STENCH, entitled dipami from NUTRABAITS and Common Address Redundancy Protocol COMPANY. The nozzle sitch maggot, maize, Red the worm and a combination of. Trough flety Feeder "The Method" and discover their beneficial virtues.. Feeder "The Method" from browning, weight 40g. Hooks various series of from 6.
Ah and now traditionally thank you organizers for good organization, judges respectively for perfect refereeing, some for create an honest fight, owners dam in sec. Pustovity for a lovely hillsides ah and Internship Service for tasty food.
Until meeting in next year!
Ah and in the end he clip from a trainer team PEE Gorbanya Sergei.
http://io.ua/v6b9aa502c50dd157661832fdff088398

+3

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Feder. S. Pustovity "Three China" - winning the of Kyiv 2010