All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Tandem 2010

Posts 331 to 360 of 431

лёша wrote:

To ALL! People, here gender Ukraine with look forward and fulfilling come up your, especially response to question, the most important perhaps, as team "Maver-FishDrim" a slice of their such weight?

So all and getting going increasingly write, especially team "Maver-FishDrim." Here EO on nose.

Team "Maver-FishDrim" already on tradition on train, not but nothing, and then all chuggin '. Already luck for the such a. If arrived for my retreatments, and Sergei Ripka says, that fish failed to to capture, means gold accurately have them. :flag:

Hook wrote:

. Yes and futbolochki red FD liked your looks but, as I understand, they only in a limited of premium materials a pity.

Here is Hi,, and I even and not knew that futbolochki bank ('s largest has been going.% -)

And something to do with Vinnipushkoy. A pastoral scene ALL. Already not until laughter. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2010 11:38:40)

лёша wrote:

pro plotvinuyu prikormku couple of words can be hear?

Romeo wrote:

So all and getting going all write, here EO on nose.

Here is think, would be allowed to whether me the Donetsk and Kyiv FishDrimy to read a lecture of plotvinyy composition before EO? :no:

Фдуч wrote:

That think, would be allowed to whether me the Donetsk and Kyiv FishDrimy to read a lecture of plotvinyy composition before EO?

Despairing. I our recipe've divulged in report, which wrote for newspapers. But this a newspaper athletes-fideristy not reading, so that sleep already quietly.

Romeo wrote:

. I our recipe've divulged in report, which wrote for newspapers.

Your recipe not pity. :D

+1

Фдуч wrote:

your recipe not pity

Ah, then not Spill it and let its! :crazyfun: Ottyagivaniem this moment, perhaps, already in two times more people has intrigued!

лёша wrote:

as team "Maver-FishDrim" a slice of their such weight?

The Barracuda on Belyanskom on training regularly was catching in district 10-11 kg, saw their eyes, camping on E. Outcome well real.

Vodoyomchik sophisticated. The without curiously obstructions fish skirduetsya so, that explore-costly look, then every plotvichku vymuchivaesh, despite supreme tactical perversions.

+2

oleole
Can be understand feel so-- many now on lobatogo a tooth have, and vurulil the, who managed to deal and with plotvoy and with karpikom?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A not tried under him makes the adjustment and poskirdovat his. Gap ” existed could be the colossal.

The right question. Athletes must were would tackles with this situation, not snot the smearing: "LobAtyy has impeded, lobAtyy has impeded." :dontknow:

лёша wrote:

. Many now on lobatogo a tooth have

Yes. Sergei Ripka said, that attend on week before EO. Will daily swim with harpooned and destroy this nechest. :crazyfun:

Nikolaich wrote:

Retrovirus is the right question. Athletes must were would tackles with this situation, not snot the smearing: "LobAtyy has impeded, lobAtyy has impeded."

In the second day I on 1.5 kg. Lobatogo on 0.12 mm. Ceasing caught. ????, a disease with trawling clearly in his mouth took the bait - several minutes after zabrosa passed. Lobatіy mutates and starts eat as the not on lobatomu. Template: User ru, too, lobatogo in his mouth caught, only on 0.1 mm. Ceasing put!

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2010 13:07:40)

Until the end of round minutes 15 remained and me this beast / on hook sela. Vovka said only one phrase: "You rat - 'll kill!" Had to try to. :crazyfun:

Boev wrote:

Yes. Sergei Ripka said, that attend on week before EO. Will daily swim with harpooned and destroy this nechest.

Was would well!

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2010 13:07:00)

Nikolaich wrote:

Athletes must were would tackles with this situation, not snot the smearing: "LobAtyy has impeded, lobAtyy has impeded."

Aaaa, well lovers of, no one can them to ban snot the smearing. :D
I not against even buy real technology SmartWear lobatogo from sector. Especially, in light of s impending EO on bobber as soon as, to then snot not the smearing.
Can, should lower my bayonet or bombarding fiderom instead trough any ultrasonic degausser, type otpugivatelya mosquitoes. Try, 50% in project my. :)

+1

Sasha, I already coined that to do with lobatym. If work, the after EO talk. ;)

Or, can Nikolaicha simply with a take, he'll work it out questions with lobatym, on-any!

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 23 2010 13:16:53)

ZooM wrote:

Sasha, I already coined that to do with lobatym. If work, the after EO talk.

Now have each team will emerge department intelligence and security. 'm Isaeva. What brought back. :crazyfun:

ZooM wrote:

Illy, can Nikolaicha simply with a take, he'll work it out questions with lobatym, on-any!

Not I will cut. I not becomes his harvest. Several times only was pulling out by accidentalzabagrivaniya. :)

Фдуч wrote:

Yeeeah, well lovers of, no one can them to ban snot the smearing.

Aaaa, well us! :D

Фдуч wrote:

I not against even buy real technology SmartWear lobatogo from sector

Fix his weaning, on offense can be Myslivny, increasingly would still forehead... all had crushed. On of them foam the gelva and something pylyaschee (slice of the same Of Plankton).
If Situeyshn as have you, kormak on Kurilian bobtails’look falls, thinking not took would couple of tails?
And the depth of what was in is place?

лёша wrote:

Why would his weaning, on offense can be Myslivny, increasingly would still forehead... all had crushed. On of them foam the gelva and something pylyaschee (slice of the same Of Plankton)

Geu. And here is this as times prohibited from rules. Use frothiness on the hook prohibited from. And rumored to on EO and on tight leash already will prohibited from!

Lyosha or you under foam had in mind not foams?

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2010 13:46:37)

Romeo wrote:

had in mind not foams?

Thought pro the gelva, is used in karpovoy it catching, dissolves in water.
But on fidernykh for competitions, that, cannot be do floating the pourer?

лёша wrote:

Sam: I thought pro the gelva, is used in karpovoy it catching, dissolves in water.
But on fidernykh for competitions, that, cannot be do floating the pourer?

Ah, how I know, on the hook nothing floating should not be. :dontknow: That such have us merry rules! But're competing on those that there is! Better "the wrong" order than mess! :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2010 14:00:09)

Ah, Romka, esteem branch on Matchfishinge devoted Kiev sorevam. There Sergei Markov aka SM with Trolikom are discussing subject a floating on these Kiev.
Incidentally, you wrote, that took lobatogo and I recalled that you and before his bought these. So you only one vymutil?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

So you only one vymutil?

Deal in is, that I catching dace with trawling. After zabrosa several minutes the nozzle sitch has been lying on bottom. Tolstolob on moldy worm took the bait. Apparently on manners carp with trawling prikormku been collected and together with it hook sucked into, and can he on moldy worm's Gunning '- in general betray him any. Before I his catching only during the fall of the nozzles on a long ceasing, and here such surprise. :dontknow:

With other hand, this tolstolob nothing not implemented. Not was it comes his - the result was would those same.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2010 14:14:16)

Romeo wrote:

Nu how I know on the hook nothing floating should not be.

And Custer? He after all floating.

Rice, the popcorn, kastery. Hook him on health! Importantly, to the nozzle sitch was on the hook.

лёша wrote:

You can understand feel so-- many now on lobatogo a tooth have, and vurulil the, who managed to deal and with plotvoy and with karpikom?

How I understood, on Again were those, who managed to deal with plotvoy, not refusing to from karpikov.)

oleole wrote:

Seneng I understood, on Again were those, who managed to deal with plotvoy, not refusing to from karpikov.)

Winners, how I know, at all not rounded up nor one karpika and the entire outcome have made on plotve! A dace the win-win option on this a reservoir!

I have in the second day was three cliff on cyprinids kept poklevkakh and one we just finished. In late all I rang on a carp and catching dace! A dace Forever! All the more, plotvichka there smachnaya. Size of this one a good! In the second day, at all raskormili mordatuyu plotvitsu!

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2010 15:30:07)

Got you. And I outcome on their sorevakh on plotve with should sit to do tried to.
Incidentally, anyone in this time believed in the worm? I, for example, his for, but even not has tried. And champion our ventures and very even nothing otlovilsya on him.

Hook wrote:

Nu, then not Spill it and let its!

I dace was feeding:
2 package FD a dace
Mere 0.5 package FD Geyzer
2 package FD Aroma +
1 vial Drimiks Sportiks
1 bank FD Konoplya in niblets rasparennaya
150 grams moldy worm
500 grams coarse a butterworm

In the second day deleted one package Aromy +, to not so pylila.

Fed only kormukhami, camping on K. Balloon form a from this a mixture virtually impossible.

+1

Фдуч wrote:

mere 0.5 package FD Geyzer

Where tolstolob? 'm lost in would. :crazyfun:

Iay back, wanted to busy briefing revere yes even, pass people lurk there. Except FDUCh (Thanks him. Was interestingly revere).

The rest of the same I’d say. Guys, busy briefing - this opportunity mentor draw in experience directly on example one fishing. Write! Not "zhmites"! More will know, more interesting will fight on sorevakh. On was and without some wickedness of and envy.

+4