All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Tandem 2010

Posts 361 to 390 of 431

wrote:

Children (Guys), busy briefing - this opportunity mentor draw in experience directly on example one fishing. Write! Not "zhmites"! More will know, more interesting will fight on sorevakh. On was and without some wickedness of and envy.

Roma, here such deal. I wrote very a detailed report, but only article went in a newspaper. There described by absolutely increasingly, in including skurpulyoznoe description of prikormochnoy a mixture. Not putting his here only because, that will unsightly before sometime newspapers. Material should be unique. :dontknow:

So that, I not zhmotilsya. Simply even before this comp promised do material for newspapers with these competition!

Romeo wrote:

simply even before this comp promised do material for newspapers with these competition!

, Donetsk you should tell thank you!
Ah, that same, not let us pull broken, deal the voluntary, busy briefing the. But want press conscience. Where popularization fidernogo sport? Or someone feels commerce or competition?
Themselves complains, with West teams there is no, or a mixer "is boiled" only from the old?

+2

Romeo wrote:

Rum here such deal. I wrote very a detailed report, but only article went in a newspaper.

Roma. If newspaper withdrew, then you same have full right article to publish and here. At least, I have with fashion magazine so and was.
But, then such deal, of course. Force no one can be.

Incidentally, I congratulate you and s team with prize place, yes and all winners and participants!

P.S. On large thirteenth time, fix, at all will contest not in crowded places, if pro them people and to know even with betting with your social network not can? Where same then and promotion ideas and product?

Pardon for my shitty little problems.

+2

I think, that deal in the upcoming EO and all are encrypted. Can and there is in this sense, after all need to win. I, perhaps,, too, would kept silent about than something, if would handled fiderom.
So that, will have wait the end of the EO, after which longer term many reports.

P.S. And draft beer on EO as?

wrote:

I think, that deal in the upcoming EO and all are encrypted. Can and there is in this sense, after all need to win.

Somewhere from someone heard, that, if am not mistaken, the British poplavochniki (or the French, if not all, at all) after competition freely write busy briefing for the reason, that each fishing on their is unfolding!

And here even secrets. Russians write busy briefing, and on fideru on matchfishing, and some, quite strong fly fishermen, not fear to tell the, as them managed win.

Yes and to the same. What hide the? On past ??? ?? ? ? EO "was lucky" me fall into such a point, where, wrap your laughing gear round I the entire information on cordage or prikormke, not caught would in first day on order more, only only from-for features of sector. But on this water feature, pro which we now are talking, sector, too, far not equal.
But the already such deal.

I not, I'm forcing and even am not pleading for write busy briefing through force, this deal every write or not.

wrote:

A on this water feature, pro which we now are talking, sector, too, far not equal.

On carp we should drink a Netimer just. And here is on plotve, otloviv in Bajaus sectors, difference not observed, ah wasn that can a bit in size plotvits.

wrote:

A here is on plotve, otloviv in Bajaus sectors, difference not observed,

And last year was the difference. With sometimes glaring.

wrote:

Sami complains, with West teams there is no

Teams there is no, because no money, to to us to come. Recently traveled to you and amount frightening articulate. Increasingly else Medjlis!

wrote:

ps A draft beer on EO as?

On that pool, of course his always purpose bring! Me personally, not utility beer, kvass razlivnoy more grassroots. :crazyfun:

wrote:

. Wasn that can a bit in size plotvits.

In the second day, when we have shifted a bit closer to levees a dace was realistically on-mordastey. :crazyfun: A Vovka - fiend, its without podsaka bought these. Each time heart of they taunt, but nor one not collapsed. Apparently contract she has was with Vovkoy. Knew that would unleash!

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 24 2010 07:48:29)

Romeo wrote:

Wu me in the second day was three cliff on cyprinids kept poklevkakh and one we just finished. In late all I rang on carp and catching dace! A dace Forever!

In primarily, all Hi! Forum read long, write In only now - perhaps being ripe.
About "rang on a carp" - as can be his also? Both days nutritious plotvinoy prikormkoy, cordage were determined on it same. In catch nor one carp, for 2 days to just 10-broken tug ropes, but, Hi,, when he suited a dace stupidly exits in side and only hasn't enclosed petty krasnoperka.

wrote:

Skyfall about "rang on a carp" - as can be his also?

Raze. Simply not to pay attention on him were torn off leashes are. In the second day neighbors right fully have gone on enleve carp and rounded up units five accurately, but that bribery - on plotve we increasingly would still their outnumbered by! Karp not option. Wasn that his with steeply put on prikormku and cutting an dozen two least. Ah, then and leash $0.16 can be put and boldly their skirdovat!

On past CU-2009 Dima Smolyar from our team in the second day made zone purely on carp we should drink a. But he sat almost have levees, where a carp many and on him can be was boldly to do rate.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 24 2010 09:37:35)

The Asian Fish Dream have for our team should was become good training in the run-up host Ukraine. So, miss such venue we simply could not. The absence of reports in this case were stems with lack of the internet, nothing another not think.
Arriving sooner on the morning on body of water, sleep already not like, so decided conduct several hour retreatments. For this was is concerned prikormka Fish Dream have Italy "Karp-sea Bass" and "station wagon."
We comfortable experience seated in are on counterbalancing former year sector, but fish us ignored, and for 4 hours managed fish them just 4 small imaginations in several metres from Bank. Although, in, too, time, on zakormlennoy point densely teetered any a major fish, as it turned out later tolstolob. Apparently, this prozhorlivoy fish prikormka Fish Dream have Italy traffic went on psyche.
Not surviving a challenge such a agony, had to move in the other sector, where all has repeated.
And only after, as under the leadership Alexander Anatol'evicha's initiative Onyushkina I zamesil the right prikormku for data conditions, namely Fish Dream have a dace and Fish Dream have Geyzer in ratio 3 to 1 fish has become actively peck, and tolstolob us more not ever disturbed you. This prikormka was surgical solely on dace, although in first day increasingly-same three karpika managed hold on the hook.
On train, it became clear, that need apply maximally sensitive tackle, so system MAVER Reactor lite and prix a lite were are equipped with the most sensitive as tips # 1. This allowed, even with oncoming wind, list sometimes very lazy poklevki so wily small fry. For tug ropes in this time applied the fishing line is Genesis. Were used diameters from 0.1 mm. Until 0.14 mm. For moreover, to not give fish nor single chance on social, enforced hooks MAVER CATANA. For this fish perfectly had been approached hooks model 1040 under number 12 and 14.
Day One.
Extreme sector in the most fishing zone. Many small fry and enough karpika. Fish has become on point with the first trough. All that accounted for to do the entire tour with booking fish from water. The average weight fish 90-120 grams. Catch for tour more 11 kg.
Day the second.
Sector in the middle of it. Fish many, but its weight until 70 grams. Are they biting with into pauses,. Weight far worse, than in first day, slightly more 8 pounds.
In completing the wanted to say large thank you companies Fish Dream have for celebration sport. Was would not poorly, that would such tournament became good tradition Ukrainian fidera.
Alexey .

+7

Ah here is, finally, and hymalayan to us on of music peeked! :cool:

S-Alex wrote:

And only after, as under the leadership Alexander Anatolievicha Onyushkina I zamesil the right prikormku for data conditions, namely Fish Dream have a dace and Fish Dream have Geyzer in ratio 3 to 1 fish has become actively peck, and tolstolob us more not ever disturbed you.

Fduch - of a lame move on. :crazyfun: :rofl:

S-Alex wrote:

And only after, as under the leadership Alexander Anatolievicha Onyushkina I zamesil the right prikormku for data conditions

Lyosha! Until not was accustomed to what you want this nickname and primary messages on Forum! So, first thought, that quite a new man writes!
Modesty decorates! Especially if modest the, which already much has proven and applies with respect and listens to those, who, too, already has proven! Thank you for report.

S-Alex wrote:

Fish Dream have a dace and Fish Dream have Geyzer in ratio 3 to 1 fish has become actively peck, and tolstolob us more not ever disturbed you.

Ah, in first, I congratulate you with victory! Good fellows!
Ah, and second, on prikormke, of course, better would Onyushkin wrote back., but me seems Geyzer in prikormke was for moreover, to the pop up particles a car for a tolstoloba to the top, away from prikormki on bottom.
Although. Can I and am mistaken.

Once, me have advised add in prikormku (under it comes to shagging uklei!) that coconut those shavings,. I not regretted this caused to and broke a the, that instead of, to to go after here for an unrightable Post's prikormki, Bleak (fish) stupidly recovered to the surface for coconut particles. :dontknow: It me and such. From area "mechanics" prikormki. ;) Perhaps and here so was.

Have FD Geyser there is one minus. His effectiveness back proportional to time finding in filth prikormke. Precisely this limits his the use of in sports, camping on K. Dozames and dosyp prikormok during competition banned (if anything in poplavochnykh). And so, if you noticed, we recommend adding Geyser in endgame stage preparations prikormochnoy a mixture. And if you on an amateur fishing, then obtain maximum effect perhaps permanent small dosypom in during the entire fishing hole in ready mixture of for feeders.
In this situation Geyzer was implicated immediately and worked are known, camping on E. For the first half an hour of exercise his effectiveness was will be the and dace he put. Then in during hours vulkaniruyuschie ability to have become go on there is no, so and not broke a you fish on thicker, and concentrate in pridonnom layer exposed.

wrote:

. Me seems Geyzer in prikormke was for moreover, to the pop up particles a car for a tolstoloba to the top, away from prikormki on bottom.

Roma, such a theory has place be. But to speak unambiguously I would not became. Because as immediately will appear and supporters moreover, that, on analogies, on during uplyvayuschie particles shed until they are taken with a fish away, although they its contrary combined.

wrote:

Because as immediately will appear and supporters moreover, that, on analogies, on during uplyvayuschie particles shed until they are taken with a fish away, although they its contrary combined.

Ah, pro for, too, to speak so this and you have suspected in accuracy (without of evil and joke before).
I can say, that on during fish indeed moves away for particles quality prikormki and only then, when loses footprint this of vague post, is faring in search of feed higher downstream on, natalkivayas on the pourer on the hook. To example the first poklyovki follow in schooling minutes, and then, than more you know, you feed (respectively attracting greater number of fish) poklyovki follow already closer to the second minute. With, to example, having lost ceasing and losing time on knitting and facility a new, after zabrosa again can poklyovki in the first minute.
Yes, and to the same, on experience industrialized fishing even on "the rods are" short dog leashes but also the Dude only bream and a dace, when its harvest on foam. Under this a dace) klevala immediately same after the fall of the trough on bottom, but when the same spelt be scattered, vymyvaemoe from trough unosilos the passage below. A dace simply not less obsessed with attention on foam. Therefore its attracts prikormka, but and moves away she for it. And even 4000m2 as well as running.
Newfangled a mixture, as on me, act on during roughly so same, although and are melkofraktsionnymi. I already not say pro dissolved in water taste of and smells prikormki.
Increasingly only personal opinion.

wrote:

. Vymyvaemoe from trough unosilos the passage below. A dace simply not less obsessed with attention on foam. Therefore, its attracts prikormka, but and moves away she for it. And even 4000m2 as well as running.

Moves away "even 4000m2 as well as running" provided s carbon from trough big helpings prikormki. Under uniform vymyvanii movement fish down downstream on minimal. Fish mostly is being shifted marginally across, not coming out of plume exists, with small uskoreniyami forward under the form of large piece of and is smoother rollback on place.
I years 12 ago, long before American-Chinese options, constructed a submersible video camera and very long watched for behavior work prikormok on depths and new trends and reaction fish on it. Very a curious spectacle. It much changes in the Police the fishing trainer.

+2

wrote:

. Provided s carbon from trough big helpings prikormki. Under uniform vymyvanii movement fish down downstream on minimal.

Interestingly was would see for symmetrical) vymyvaniem prikormki under strength of blasting 100-120 grams kormukhi. With, that and there's gravy, judging by around the, under several jumps on beneath the is borne ah, raze not forwards crosscurrents, but rather as something more with angle of along downstream on. I now say pro enleve in regime minute-two.
Something me seems about proportional vymyvanii there hardly is faring speech. However, as and under using the same "shanki" stalechnikami.

Last edited by (Jun 24 2010 17:53:00)

wrote:

Interesting was would see for symmetrical) vymyvaniem prikormki under strength of blasting 100-120 grams kormukhi. With, that and there's gravy, judging by around the, under several jumps on beneath the is borne ah, raze not forwards crosscurrents, but rather as something more with angle of along downstream on.

Roma, my surveillance were fought on a resident massirovannom zakorme with symmetrical vymyvaniem in during a long time. The depth of 5 meters, the speed tide the average laminarnaya. Me was interested in work prikormki and its influence on behavior fish. Unambiguously apply forestry knowledge on enleve fiderom with kormushkami, of course-same, cannot be. But me this and not gal, camping on K. I poplavochnik and on feeder not enleve. And you have there obstructions their lack, and with form of feeders, and with content, and with heat. But in this and charm of fishing, that cannot be all describe, and need to include brains.

+1

wrote:

A you have there obstructions their lack, and with form of feeders, and with content, and with heat. But in this and charm of fishing, that cannot be all describe, and need to include brains.

Alexander, albeit not in this the Frost so cosmogonies conversation about observations each of us, but increasingly same I pro fidernye devices and sentiment, at all something. ;) And pro prikormku, and pro fish, and pro the, as she reacts. And, like, have been arguing as something explain the, that fish itself shows in poklyovkakh its attitude to everything, that makes fisherman. Hoping more, perhaps, on the brain (submarine cameras I have unfortunately there is no).
But okay.
I only told, as fish ??? somewhere deaf under, seemed would, more profitable conditions, when prikormki (as and fish, if enlist brains) under 1949-1969 zabrosakh in point industrialized fishing should be more.

wrote:

I only told, as fish ??? somewhere deaf under, seemed would, more profitable conditions, when prikormki under 1949-1969 zabrosakh in point industrialized fishing should be more.

And she ??? deaf. And this me interested in already many years. And this not incarnated with presence of seed or lack of prikormki. Here is picture, which there is on the morning and on the evening under inspection on monitor. Source of prikormki serves stationary there's gravy with enough large GDP prikormki, which washed away evenly, but enough strongly, camping on E. Loop from prikormki on the screen there is. And here is emerges one fish, the second. Literally through 2-3 minutes fish already dozen and a half. Through some time, this may be 10-30 minutes, on the screen only fish. Nor trough, nor water not in sight, only fish, thousands of, if not more, individuals, virtually one size. The bait in this time lives second-mucus. And here comes most interesting, explanation which I give not can. This Sea fish suddenly intends to and moves away. Simply took VS and swam away. On the screen empty, prikormka washed away as and before, but HASN'T. And here are possible two options, a major fish either comes, either there is no. Pause between departure small beer and the emergence of big deal rarely sufficient big until half an hour and more. Case 3-5 minutes. But never was, that came a major and only then petty I ditched out.
And here is wanted to know, that this for tree come down and who its gives fish, to in the midst of pirsherstva, take and srulit. This repeats itself every day and tree come down is happening plus-minus in one thing time.
Someone there commands process :glasses:

+3

wrote:

A she ??? deaf.

An interesting you post wrote, Alexander!
So was in Belarussi on for competitions, but there water virtually attracted to the. There podleschik so same nezhdano lumbered with feed as and despaired on him. Although. Were there tricks and with of AIC component of prikormki.

Incidentally so as you described higher, on during on fodder comes bream. Accurately so same poklyovki small beer wasting and then. But the already on desire the most bream. I here is and thought chyoto, that this he first according triviality, and then already are they biting he himself, and on your observations pause in klyove this sign, that can impress the natives chyoto have a bigger discussion.

I was am confident, that bream initially goes on point and is persecuting triviality, and here is the very moment, that triviality wrapped in silk and feathers until the emergence of inadequate to was for me news. I.e., pause comes until the emergence of bonus, means point simply is vacant?

ZooM wrote:

. And here is the very moment, that triviality wrapped in silk and feathers until the emergence of inadequate to was for me news

In is the and deal, that when watching it Footbal, then and thought come other. I have still here is what thought emerged. With an fish on kormake, and fish there not quantity.The kilos, nothing from feed not uletalo 1912, that could draw a major fish, all a cooked very quickly. And only on ????? joints, Trip, fodder he launched work and on far distance, primanivaya a major fish.
And here is that interestingly. The the packs zander raze not effect on the presence of fish. She was really scary from predators, but no these, to from-for this throw a free T-the food not occurred. The only fish, which operations to break up fish without talk was large lobatyy, more 10-meeting.

+4

I drew attention that when I have on of the match FD became precisely pike perch, then poklevki not ongoing, simply between them were big intervals and himself style Ah, this is great was as something dryzganyy, very zybkiy, reel in it is unrealistic. And here is carp become prosecutors point dead-bolted, exactly, as and tolstolob.

+1

ZooM wrote:

and here is carp become prosecutors point dead-bolted, exactly as and tolstolob.

Javadxan-aha. So need to have several points. Seriously, this helped!

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 25 2010 10:12:48)

+1

Yes, I in the second round replaced the three distance there is. In previous what labor zone was is smeared until cannot be! :mad: :D

ZooM wrote:

Yes, I in the second round replaced the three distance there is. In previous what labor zone was is smeared until cannot be!

Not, we simultaneously nutritious three point and cast fish there, where not was the creepy tolstolobikov! :crazyfun:

Point in the second round worked maximum gender hours. Then use to travel to beasts!

On my mixture of these the creature became already on 15 minutes)