All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka

Posts 541 to 570 of 991

duffy333 wrote:

Konoplya in niblets (me more likes use proactively zamochennye grain)

With melkomolotoy like understandable (though in such a able damnably reminds the seed sunflower crafted likewise). Ah 1 in 1 :dontknow:
Production large - effect await the but'm not seeing any :). And very plavucha.
Integral a floating grain believe. Brad.
Here is flooded with), written minutes 20-30 and production. Provided storage in damp able and gradual using on a fishing trip doses of :) from otdelnoy tare. Otherwise in stern quickly obsykhaet and crops up.
, too, can be done the Gulf srednemolotuyu (type fishdrimovskoy) kipyatochkom. But there grinding say so. Partial :)
From whole different, otvarennoy. Here is saw pripeka. Perhaps because that rarely enleve more 8chas.
Ty Sho there is zamochennaya? Its OK so To heat an couple of days need to :) can more

Last edited by olegts (Jan 16 2011 01:02:31)

Romeo wrote:

Vasilich but on feeder or on Pruzhinki labeling all of this fiderom (Vasilich without grievances you poklevku trying to signal on vershinke rods up?

Romeo enleve on Picker, regularly poklyovku I'm warning you on vershinke rods up, got interested in these guise of industrialized fishing only in 2010, i.e. experience quite a bit, but results there is and on River middle the passage and on-start.
And at all fishing, now and again with 8 years, but until this only on a spring eiaee. Poprobovav fidernuyu enleve, a spring already virtually not, I take it out. :)
The only that on fishing trip traveling not every week, and times in two-three weeks (specificity work.

Last edited by Василич (Jan 16 2011 11:02:38)

duffy333 wrote:

Well. I'll start edict their reasoning. Fish-sicles from Vasilicha quite heavy and nourishing:
Major faction 25% 30% (traditional grits-- grits - 15%, spelt be scattered + Perlovka - 10% or fried raisins – 15%)
Thereby 20% (corn flour or her - I - 15% and peas (pasty state of - type mastyrki thingy, isn't :question:) - 5%).

I shrink already number of spelt be scattered + Perlovka to 5%, I do not that to do with maize meal grits - how its to reduce? And on maize meal flour - can its at all to remove? Fried raisins - pile in view peremolotye raisins or proseyanye the remnants of oil-cake.
And think that need vary honeycomb: When was nice on of bream - impose peas, when on a carp or an - spelt be scattered + Perlovka. But mennya injects in doubts one body of water, I on offense often fishing, now and again - there there is and carp, and Crucian, and lesch, saw as marriages starting networks with leschami under-room, a carp saw dubinschiki on Makukh police reportedly used on 7-8 kilo, and an on brand-name prikormki himself was pulling out, weighed their - the most big 1.2 kg. Not'm lying.
So and was born this idea create prikormku under this hillsides. :)

And even question - you say that very nourishing prikormka, but as same prikormka Salapina, there at all no dust there is no.

Last edited by Василич (Jan 16 2011 11:22:26)

Василич wrote:

And even question - you say that very nourishing prikormka, but as same prikormka Salapina, there at all no dust there is no.

Vasilich until you its neprigotovite their armrests of - this virtual reasoning. Correctly prepared realistically rassypukha. Spelt be scattered it is important nedovarit (for moreover need to use water 1 :1 with the grain), and the odd crops for dry groats (yachka and corn) games there in 4 times more.
Moreover this prikormka them is positioned as prikormka for major fish on during (lesch) and use "content" prikormok with its amelioration quite neisklyuchaetsya and contrary welcome. :) This "a wino" and have him is not the main prikormkoy and only the aft addition of which've been dosing yourself facto in fodder in the process industrialized fishing. Other his films in particular "winter feeder"

Василич wrote:

[and was born this idea create prikormku

Intermingled in together knights are, people. :)
If you have positive experience use some existing feed, then you can try to his reproduce. For moreover you will require to study properties of multiple components and find their. Basic recommendations and principle reasoning can be learned in films Scherbakovykh about prikormke. All very available shown.
But perishing pardon in my opinion you nestogo began to. If you that nedostigaete caregiver outcome only because that on market is missing Indispensable UN you prikormka. The this was wrong,. Means there is other moments neimeyuschie to prikormke nimaleyshego relations.
Reproduce recipe romeo I so understand you belief nepozvolyaet :)

olegts wrote:

If you that nedostigaete caregiver outcome only because that on market is missing Indispensable UN you prikormka. The this was wrong,. Means there is other moments neimeyuschie to prikormke nimaleyshego relations.
Reproduce recipe romeo I so understand you belief nepozvolyaet :)

There is no, I not believe that on market is missing Indispensable UN me prikormka, and prescriptions for romeo I response and enjoyed for half past season. But, wanted me, see whether, its recipe create, and feel that'm nest forums enrage these, then let us us leave all of this until the early a new season, because indeed without practice these reasoning not very many useful will bring. :)

Here is of our past until what bring experiments. In Friday with co-players decided on fishing on an on warm Canal. On the evening went one of them to help (he so thought) progotovit lures from day one cook mastyrku and discuss plans (tactics and strategy :crazyfun:) fishing. Previous lead them out have shown that Crucian klyuvaet on the worm mastyrku and perlovku. Harvest decided on flet trough, means need to devise prikormku which for this method podoydeti its same and cooked. But first decided that need cook mastyrku mung bean, and with relics of of roses boiled in dust pea plants already choose that to do then. Ah until gender a pot pea plants varilis decided try what after holidays remained, sausage domashnyayaya, shinochka, krovyanochka- all his preparations ah and vodovki try so say for apetitu. Tried! :crazyfun: :crazy: :jumping: When was boiled peas part of aimed a on mastyrku, and greater part of rozvarennogo in dust pea plants decided use so. In theory this sounded so-- on heat fodder zakladyvaemyy in flet kormukhu should well to cling and not be disaggregated under strike: Diving, be any dust here to edict attract fish and have smells which respects Crucian. (Can were still what proposals, but that the dimly remember, so articulate not d) Well bukhnuli in hotheaded razvarennyy the peas quarter-or half packs fishdrima carp. And to qualitatively I expected The Chechov atmosphere. Ox Razza and stinks it. Not on kind of until was hotter super, and under blast the from under tap razmyvalos super. On morning on a fishing trip, until razmatyval cordage took out this "tar" on Different call not can and clump bailed on: Diving under its feet to test as works theory, A he're vile continued in during paluchasa (until help) lie the dirty little secret not razmyvayas nor on millimetre, although with mind and on are should work on cheers. In short had to gender hours this tar peretirat in manual with dry prikormkoy and reproduces his until mind. An we they were catching and and even very, but with experiments need be very careful. In theory the one thing, but on water in as case!

Last edited by mixa (Jan 16 2011 18:02:16)

+4

Narrative SUPER! I read and roarin 'from souls - very atmospheric and mentally all described by :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

?? As-as - took yes and whup-in cool mixture of according to dose and he continued in separating the form of all of this. Desirable whisk on shurupoverte or as Nu or a mixer, until wife not sees A what still there is options?

Think 20-50 grams betaina hinder with kilom prikormki not correctly, not zameshaetsya evenly, obyomy different. Think Mikoton in water or and cleaners.
And there is recommendations on dose betaina?

2lesha:
What

лёша wrote:

26.25-50 grams betaina hinder with kilom prikormki.

:O :O

Read recent two pages. Ah adults same people. For example, in post # 522 I wrote precisely about this. And still there is a little Google, who knows all :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

Konoplya in niblets (me more likes use proactively zamochennye grain) and production is considered, that has a laxative effect and change roils work digestive system fish. Moreover grain go in a major faction, and production creates dust. ATC code A16AA06 on their effects on a digestive system fish can, if not stronger.

Distressed regions duffy333beg mouth opinion on this issue.

Cannabis and betain fundamentally differ on deistviyu on a digestive system fish.

Game plan you effect cause only proactively zamochennye grain cannabis. They contribute to increase peristalsis kishnika, than caused rapid promotion feed on him and visually failure a laxative effect. Cannabis in another the form of not has laxative effect, but is a good privlekatelem. In zharennom and proliferation of the form of are source of attractive smell and more taste, and also a good rykhlitelem and carries (chaff) other atraktantov, that promotes their spread of, as in thicker water, so and on significant distances from prikormlennogo spills. For obtain needed effect need time and nihilistic use, consequence of what are significant volumes of. Most often applies in a mixture of grain (jointly with corn, wheat, the peas and, nuts) and, as the, directed on a major fish. In this case role sypuchey prikormki comes down as to service provider's (to shape a mixture in balls and iineoaey atraktantov to shape plume exists) or exclude at all.

ATC code A16AA06 same is biologically active addition of, which promotes rapid usvaivaniyu (stimulates energization metabolic processes in body, promotes rapid digest and khororshemu usvaivaniyu perevarenoy food).

T. E. Cannabis promotes rapid Claw food on the bowel, that discourages its usvaivaniyu and creates a laxative effect, and betain allows quickly and qualitatively us process and to learn damsel in bloating food.

With t Dmitri.
P. S. Perhaps are found inaccuracies and misconceptions. Request more competent help.

Last edited by Д!м!Тр!Й (Jan 21 2011 21:20:22)

+4

olegts wrote:

Ty Sho there is zamochennaya? Its OK so To heat an couple of days need to can more

I dry grain cannabis in thermos and) for clock until fishing pumping. Liquid, too, 'm using then under your dough prikormki.

duffy333 wrote:

I dry grain cannabis in thermos and) for clock until fishing pumping. Liquid, too, 'm using then under your dough prikormki.

In any cases’t and recommend? :)

Подскажите:Конопля после запаривания сильно разбухает???

Summer on "garyachey" water. That on-start, that on during. Pro effect from use of Dmitri very pithy wrote. And liquid in thermos essentially its turns into extraction of the from cannabis and should reinforce effect from use of zamochenykh enough.

A.LEVA wrote:

не так как перловка вобще. Разбухает но ненамного.

duffy333 wrote:

. The fluid collection, too, 'm using then under your dough prikormki.

Strongly the oil mixture of on exit?

A.LEVA wrote:

Нет, не очень. После замачивания в термосе где-то на 30-50%%

Алекс wrote:

Pretty bad the oil mixture of on exit?

There is no, quite not the oil. She more reminds half or from any something African herbs - from burovato-of greenish until brown.

Алекс wrote:

Pretty bad the oil mixture of on exit?

And conceal without smell pakura :D so, vague, quite not pot smells.

Last edited by БАДАРДИНОВ (Jan 18 2011 20:48:34)

A.LEVA wrote:

При том и зёрна не особо то разлазяцца... но может то конопля такая, я чаще пользовался от "Фишка" коноплёй.

duffy333 wrote:

No, quite not the oil. She more reminds half or from any something African herbs - from burovato-of greenish until brown.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

And conceal without smell pakura so, vague, quite not pot smells.

To Stimul-Cash. The ball prikormki in water spills oil strongly raises? A fat generally or not?

Алекс wrote:

to Stimul-Cash. The ball prikormki in water spills oil strongly raises? A fat generally or not?

Sasha, on are IMoje not the oil. And and watermelon modicum and tyazhelyuschiy on weight, and, too,] swims. That and not you define on kind of right off the bat. So and with strain.

Last edited by БАДАРДИНОВ (Jan 18 2011 20:57:37)

Роман,подскажите:Сколько в общем вы используете конопли на 4кг(сухой смеси),я думаю что
не более 0.5кг.
И как жарить правильно коноплю,как определить степень готовности???

Алекс wrote:

to Stimul-Cash. The ball prikormki in water spills oil strongly raises? A fat generally or not?

I don't know. I on distance zabrosa trough not can to consider :D If seriously the there is no - after prikormki with soaking cannabis, when hands in bucket said rinse it out, divorce there is no. If obzharena or then still and smolota then a bit there is. But until Makukhi it very far :rofl:

A.LEVA wrote:

Роман,подскажите:Сколько в общем вы используете конопли на 4кг(сухой смеси),я думаю что
не более 0.5кг.
И как жарить правильно коноплю,как определить степень готовности???

Я вообще её редко пользую, к счатью или сожалению. На реке она нужна разве что при ловле леща (ИМХО), да и то как хоть какая-то крупная составляющая в прикормке. Хотя есть корма и без конопли, с тем же бисквитом.
Но если пользовать, то коноплёй кашу на любительской рыбалке не испортишь. А 4 кг прикормки, это ну порядка 10 литров готовой смеси, если не больше... Пол кило, для приятного вида смеси будет вполне достаточно, хотя если честно, то я разделю прикормку и коноплю, и мешаю уже как мне вздумается в процессе рыбалки.

А вот жарить.. уж точно никогда не жарил. так что не знаю, но слышал от людей которым доверяю на все 100%.... "как только чуть захлопала, сразу снимай и на протвинь высыпай тонким слоем если не хочешь в тарелке мешать ложкой пока не остынет"

Last edited by БАДАРДИНОВ (Jan 18 2011 21:27:34)

In amongst Sativa there is oil, here is his and prokalivayut on saucer.
Why? Let every thinks. Rather for aroma. Importantly have time you moment when to lift and bag pour on cookie sheet, (can be on a newspaper).
I the entire season yuzal its on a carp. Only boiled, camping on E. Was boiling until disclosure rices, should uncovered over and seem white sprout. Under this half or is obtained well nasyschenyy. Over time in otvare emerge oil establishment on the surface.
Most often groomed liter kaonopli and the glass flax, zamachival together. Under zamachivanii... the linen gives mucus, this substance helps in the digestive requirements of.
As something read in Karp-elite, that dalnuyu point nutritious only boiled strain. Interestingly Hi,.

Thus very popular with smart information for looking for http://www.matchfishing.ru/fishing/articles/det3693/

Men I when do its potato gun nothing not prozharivayu and can weld it (ah farmi "the weed. Stupidly grain peremalyvayu in coffee grinder. Not it. Such thorn! That simply prozhivu. I its plotvinuyu mixture of did on season. Keel. 20 roughly. So I you I’d say some packs the conditions gender year and would still after of opening flavor cannabis shtyril mother not sound so glum :cool: Nu but as she works you can pozyrit in my reports :flag:

Reality I to what. Fix "a goat belongs button accordion"? Ah fix so much hassle if and so all super works?

Here is on a carp yes. Can weld it does, raising the this as need to major faction to would made "kandidoz.I gynecologist prescribed" :yep:

And created all depends on particular dam. For example on Style plotve stupidly tower yanks from ground of popcorn, but on other reservoirs I such a not noticing.