All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka

Posts 601 to 630 of 991

Thank you! But this all the British so could have chewed it - I himself read their sites / forums have very many for themselves discover. And not can not to share - all for people :D

+1

Not, where a tearful childhood, bag with test and that originally and former restaurant poplavochnaya fishing pole. Let not always trophy, but catches were not less than today with the entire this science.

catches were not less, than today with the entire this science

Ironically, but this is so!

White and red beans :dontknow: -Wonder in as a what and in what the form of. Vivid, share pliz.

duffy333 wrote:

They perfectly work as in the composition of the prikormki, so and in as a nozzles on hook / hair.

Very interested in experience use of in our conditions. Is logical, from-for rivers bean sometimes near dam, fish can first issue with these pulses. In my opinion, this rather "an exotic" component prikormki / nozzles.

kolesdoc wrote:

White and red beans -Wonder in as a what and in what the form of. Vivid, share pliz.

In any case beans need cooked, and then:
As the nozzle sitch: On volosyanuyu snap - instead s palette or pelletsa.
As prikormka: In a mixture with other cereals, in a whole and rumpled the form of.

+1

duffy333, thank you! :cool:
Forum what a kick-ass, very many useful information, 'm absorbing as's sponge.% -)
Head boils! :canthearyou:
Soon open water and d practised, and until-learn, learn and still times learn! :writing:

kolesdoc wrote:

of Beauty, from-for rivers bean sometimes near dam, fish can first issue with these pulses.

Never its logic not rovnyayte with logic fish. There higher man wrote, that we even their sensations more taste seek attributed to fish, although it increasingly easier instinct. And if carp spring are they biting perfectly on both: Boyle Pineapple-banana. On logic this suggests that by the time the vanishing ice on Bank matured bananas and pineapples? And the same squid-el pulpo, - He got liver, choked. Perhaps driven carps subsist on an exotic kitchen Neptune.
On a white fish. You think if fish so well are they biting on moldy worm, this suggests that he in its diet meets always?
Better try, than to act in the context with catching fish on its, Tunisia, not with fish logic. In my opinion!

Last edited by (Apr 2 2011 15:44:34)

+1

wrote:

Never its logic not rovnyayte with logic fish.

wrote:

Better try, than to act in the context with catching fish on its, Tunisia, not with fish logic. In my opinion!

Agree. Had in view the, that with opportunities embody beans in vodoyom, fish had experience his use in food, that is logical makes possible use of past fisherman in as a nozzles / prikormki. / Roman, you have experience use of bean? Share.

wrote:

A if carp spring are they biting perfectly on both: Boyle Pineapple-banana. On logic this suggests that by the time the vanishing ice on Bank matured bananas and bananas? And the same squid-el pulpo, - He got liver, choked. Perhaps driven carps subsist on an exotic kitchen Neptune.

Here, I.M.H.O.,, likely aptly adjusted combination of smells / indeed do, mixture stimuli, amino elements of and camping on P. / identical thought to be food razdrazhitelyam appetite fish / have us, have filled with people... this for example pineapple-banana, have fish-signal about proper edibility test facility /.

kolesdoc wrote:

1425, I.M.H.O.,, likely aptly adjusted combination of scents / indeed do, mixture stimuli, amino elements of and camping on P. / identical thought to be food razdrazhitelyam appetite fish / have us, have filled with people... this for example pineapple-banana, have fish-signal about proper edibility test facility /.

I when read similar, then immediately recall test first pelletsya FD year three ago. I have was enormous aquarium with 2 carp and 2 goldfish dealer. Decided to experience 3 species pelletsya motley the composition and aroma. Decided to hurl on 20 pellets and look what it in primarily. Outcome disappointed. All 60 pellets were eaten by in I might go. After this hard cutting in conversation about mixture razdrazhitelyakh, amino elements of

wrote:

eshil hurl on 20 pellets and look what it in primarily. Outcome disappointed. All 60 pellets were eaten by in I might go.

Here is that means fish month not feed :crazyfun:

And if seriously the ??? yes. All of this bullshit importantly lucky was sho to devour when Frozen Cocktails bear :flag: A when Frozen Cocktails recently or that sucks (ah there pressure. Water kind of cloudy. Or sharply were warming up water Ali pokholodala) the modicum red because the in his mouth put it in - not climbs.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 3 2011 13:49:09)

kolesdoc wrote:

Roman, you have experience use of bean? Share.

Experience use of bean there is no, although has tried the canned kind, as Louis Bonduelle-Dalle. Even, pass not ever responds carp if honestly. On maize better ever responds. And under this! Zurich maize different producers, so on one are they biting, on another there is no. Case? I here is not think.
This and in the context peletsa, too, inter indeed.

I have in ukvariume live several astronotusov. 'm feeding differently, and shrimp and fillet. And pellet. From pellets eat only forelevyy pellets (on "little bird buying). Has tried so pellets for karpovoy industrialized fishing, and foreleviy, too,, they grab but drop chewing-NOT EDT! And the, with Hey birds, squarely on the summer of khrumayut!

STEPANENKO wrote:

A the, with Hey birds, squarely on the summer of khrumayut!

Otosh and I pro this. 't sp would difference, sense was would so napryagatstsa under modeling the composition peletsov, prikormok and etc.

And this pelets expensive?

kolesdoc wrote:

Has had a in view the, that with opportunities embody beans in vodoyom, fish had experience his use in food, that is logical makes possible use of past fisherman in as a jamborees / prikormki.

Here is even'll tell pro one moment. I suspect where you have such a logic. So in magazine gave a talk as something that have Mistrala flavor Rose Hip acts on a British fish and (as it turned out our) simply mind-blowingly. Yes a smell to it have Mistralovskogo Rose Hip indeed comfortable. But here is on my personal practice, I can say with certainty, that Mistralovskiy dip strawberry (strawberries) acted in most cases on order better Rose Hip, especially on plotve.
With strawberries, works and summer and autumn and in water reservoirs there where I eiaee, it could not enter. Yes and there is no have strawberry such a yadryonogo smell as have Dipa.
Pro other aromy. Unfortunately I have no at all associative perception smell, I not can say than reeks, only "likes me not likes." Can say that those odors that worked I have personally, I at all not can conjure even that can constitute: Diving with so the scent of and such forces. After all have fish its grains logic, with and she is changing. This already as have us, today want potatoes, tomorrow vermicelli, then even what.

Last edited by (Apr 3 2011 22:45:59)

Badardinovu:

Yes, pelets expensive, 60 UAH bag (gender-liter I got a jar is obtained). Think try spring on karpika and karasika, can will get a bite!?

STEPANENKO wrote:

Yes, pelets expensive, 60 Grzywna (bag (gender-liter I got a jar is obtained). Think try spring on karpika and karasika, can will get a bite!?

Watson: Ta. But nor itself what. However. Although, if strongly reeks the can in instrumented as atraktanta promoted in fodder?

Romeo wrote:

http://www.carpomaniya.com/2009-08-01-0 5-07-50-48

This the Bible prikormostroitelya. And here is how of well-mix all that there is in this spreadsheet need to such a hard time, and experiment.

Incidentally yesterday packed up PROCEDURES in this year 50 pack prikormki. :crazyfun: As that on the first time ?????!

Edited Romeo (2010-2-12 19 :51: 01)

Errori. I Canada this subject. Itself and in what article table seasonal ingredients for prikormki written, I that the not found?

You interpret pro these prikormki http://feeder.at.ua/publ/recepty_samode … i/1-1-0-29

A.LEVA wrote:

you interpret pro these prikormki http://feeder.at.ua/publ/recepty_samode i / 1-1-0-29

There is no I had mind graph compatibility igridietov prikormki

wrote:

I had mind graph compatibility igridietov prikormki

This, too, not dogma - need to try, wrong, midstream readjustments, in one word this creative process, not worth transcend solely on tables, pharmacy insufficient and camping on D. In late all, even no one not revisit it such the notion of as intuition, any local conditions seats industrialized fishing, which suing in including to prikormke their unique demands.

Last edited by (Apr 27 2011 08:51:22)

+1

Podskajite
If for the groundwork in prikormke filed panirovochnyy so-, how get rid of his smell?
On of last a fishing trip used flavor liver from Roketov, too software goes.
Share ideas!

Can add spices from any product range according retailer - cinnamon, vanilla, coriander, yes little whether that can be :dontknow: 1425 to experiment and to experiment.

duffy333
Seasonings from market closes uvalil all that were under hand, pepper many've had, like,, and smells increasingly would still not the.
Then entry went Booster, aromy liver was more just, here is Ideology and turned.
Half or pea plants and cannabis, too, not kill smells breading, and so want on budget option withdraw.
BADARDINOV
I have each took on you your caramel, remained exasperated. From Rybno-muscle meat something there is?

Dobryi day people! Advise proven recipe on plotve, place industrialized fishing Quay Propulsion Ukranki, and there is whether sense now contribute
In composition prikormki farmi "the weed?

Last edited by 84 (Nov 5 2011 17:16:43)

And I have on approach kil 50 samopala ah very nucular :love: :flirt: almost all ingredients already brought together. Soon d lot :flirt:

84 wrote:

advise proven recipe on plotve

In October baited in the such composition: 1kg. The FD Feder + 1kg. The FD a dace + 0,5kg. The FD bream + roughly 300. Slightly blasted, a major grinding cannabis + the FD from "(viscosity under conditions industrialized fishing) + the aft night crawlers + XTC discover their beneficial virtues.. (Super toffee) couple of tea of spoons. For day before fishing in box with oparikom leave a bit XTC discover their beneficial virtues.. (Super Almond Biscuit). From him then such smells goes-himself ate would% -) this purpose establish feed me lack on gender days. Catches small fry lots, in prilovakh podleschik and Blicca bjoerkna (20%)

+1

XTC discover their beneficial virtues.. (Super Almond Biscuit) -Proboval couple of times in don't worry, September. On plotve works well, in my case vyyavilsya one lack of: Collects many petty plotvichki. Can for athletes this plus the for me's bummer harvest scraps. D try spring. There is idea, and until aromatiziruyu oparika. Importantly there is outcome.

+1

BAMBUR wrote:

1kg. The FD Feder + 1kg. The FD a dace + 0,5kg. The FD bream + roughly 300. Slightly blasted, a major grinding cannabis + the FD from "(viscosity under conditions industrialized fishing) + the aft night crawlers

This composition on Severski Donce, fuck very is so apparently driving! :cool: repeatedly even on sorevakh shot is famously!

Yesterday zamesil the first composition on a carp.

1. 3 kg breading
2. 3 kg red sponge-
3. 1 kg strawberry sponge-
4. 3 kg maize meal groats a major grinding
5. 1 kg prozharenogo konoplyamogo seed (entire grain)
6. 2 kg maize meal flour
7. Mere 0.5 kg sugar
8. 30 grams red food sulphate

In dependence from extent dampening prikormka suited and for method and for classic trough. Expense of sponge-I'm on the Sauce is thorough - no additional types need not! Particularly farm! In a whole flavor strawberry! Expense of components and dyes prikormka has saturated Red color!

Selective d knead for composition on bream. Tomorrow update my.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 8 2011 11:24:08)

+3